Octavian-Descedent of Apollo
Piper McLean-Daughter of Aphrodite
Leo Valdez-Son of Hephaestus
Annabeth Chase-Daughter of Athena
Thalia Grace-Daughter of Zeus
Nico di Angelo-Son of Hades
Dakota-Son of Bacchus
Clarisse La Rue-Daughter of Ares
Bellona-Goddess of War (Or known first as Ashley)
Juno-Goddess of Marriage
Mars-God of War
Ps-Spoilers for The Son of Neptune!

I will post 1-4 chapters a day if:
1. 2 new fans
2.3 props
P.S-The first 2 chapters were free, and see if you can let me post! Remember, either 2 new fans or 3 new props!
last edited on Oct 27, 2011 at 09:53PM

Герои Олимпа 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года anaklusmus16 said…
cake
can you wait like a week to get started on this because most of the people have not yet read the book.
thank you for understanding :)
here is a cake
Больше года precious211 said…
heart
agrees*
i actually have the book, but reading another one first that i believe is almost as awesome as it should b
so yeah
don't b a spoiler*
people will ring ure neck*
Больше года green-art-ac-pj said…
serioysly!!! change the name!! I POSTED SOO MANY TIMES!! sorry...but just keep it the third book for now...many have not read it

till the two week mark! do it in the third mark
Больше года v_lav said…
yeah i agree cus i even though i got the book in my hands and i wouldn't mind anyone starting up a forum for the third book is just that you have already spoil the story like how you listed the people and who are their godly parents just wait for the 1 week mark or two week mark
Больше года PrinceAthem said…
Well I suggest you proceed and post chs.. the ones who have not read for them put a warning not to read>>
Больше года Reyna_Praetor12 said…
wink
sure, i'll wait
Больше года darkrai6543 said…
mischievous
besides, if you dont want spoilers, dont read it.
Больше года Nemisis said…
people who havent read the second should be smart enough not to read a fan fic of the third
Chapter 1: Reyna's POV
"Come on, Percy." I urged him, "We've got...new friends to meet."
"Reyna, they're marching down the forum," Hazel said nervously. "Are you sure it's safe?"
I gave Hazel a harsh look. "Hazel Levesque, you know better to question your praetor. Come on. Centurion Zhang, you too."
Frank cleared his throat. "Praetor Reyna, I would like to be called Frank, not Centurion Zhang. It just sounds sort of weird."
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Not accepting the title of a Centurion? Not very Roman at all, Centurion Zhang. You are a centurion, be proud of it." I told him coldly.
"Fine," Frank grumbled, "Whatever you say, Reyna."
"Time to greet the Greeks." I said marching down to the Forum.
A girl with choppy brown hair waved to us, behind her a black curly haired boy, which I noticed Hazel was staring at, and...Jason.
Then Hazel cleared her throat. "Welcome, Greeks, to Camp Jupiter. I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto."
"That's nice to know," the curly black haired boy said. "By the way, I'm Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus."
"Hold up, Greeks," Octavian said. "Our praetor Percy Jackson has declared not to attack you. Should I listen?"
"Yes," the choppy haired girl said. "You," she pointed at Octavian, "must listen to him."
"I don't have to, young Greekling," Octavian said, "I'm the augur here. Respect me."
"No fighting or arguing," I told Octavian, then turned to the Greeks. "I"m Reyna, first praetor of the Twelfth Legion, daughter of Bellona. Octavian here has some...speaking control problems." I said.
"Nice," Jason said. "What's the augur anyways? The oracle?"
I scowled at him. "We're fresh out of oracles, and yes, mister, it's the same as the augur. Octavian is the descendent of Apollo, and he reads the auguries at Camp Jupiter."
"Hey!" a voice said, "need any help here?"
"Thalia?" Jason questioned a spiky black haired girl.
The girl grinned. "Hunters of Artemis, here to help. By the way," she said, turning to us, "I'm Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus, Hunter of Artemis, or Diana, whatever."
Percy raised his hand in greeting. "Nice to see you again, Pinecone Face."
Thalia grinned at him. "We'll see who wins this one," Thalia taunted him. "And it's sure to be me."
"No, it's going to be me." Percy insisted.
Thalia dismissed that idea immediately. "By the way, if your wondering where Annabeth is, she's still making some kind of plans with Clarisse on the Argo II." Thalia said.
"Hey, we haven't introduced each other yet." Jason pointed out, and then twisted his mouth into a smirk.
"The famous Jason Grace," Percy mused, then stuck out his hand for Jason to shake, "Welcome back to Camp Jupiter, Jason Grace. I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon."
big smile
There's the first chapter!
Больше года unknownquestion said…
Coolios! That was awesome wait doesn't Jason have his memories back because earlier Jason asked why they didn't have oracles when he was there earlier so maybe you meant leo or piper anyway post soon

-Unknown
Больше года wierdo2 said…
Sweet
Chapter 2: Piper's POV
"Jason," I sighed, "When does Reyna not know that?"
Reyna scowled at me, and I knew I'd done something wrong. Reyna is the type of girl who is...cold. Like Khione, the snow goddess. And that girl, Hazel Levesque, something or the other, was staring at Leo like crazy.
"Well, Reyna," I began."I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite."
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__S­orr­y for the short chapter! This is only part of it, though.
Больше года kgirl925 said…
Woah that is short
Anyway yeah that was great keep posting :)
Chapter 2: Piper's POV
"Jason," I sighed, "When does Reyna not know that?"
Reyna scowled at me, and I knew I'd done something wrong. Reyna is the type of girl who is...cold. Like Khione, the snow goddess. And that girl, Hazel Levesque, something or the other, was staring at Leo like crazy.
"Well, Reyna," I began."I'm Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite."
Reyna stared at me like I was crazy. "Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Jason Grace, and Thalia Grace are to come to the principia with me. The rest of you, go with Percy."
"Hey, um, are you the praetor, the leader of this camp?" a lady asked. Reyna nodded at the lady. "You're Ashley Warrington. I recgonize you." Reyna said.
Ashley shrugged. "So you do. What's your name again?"
"My name is Reyna." Reyna told Ashley.
"Reyna." Ashley said dryly. "My name is NOT Ashley Warrington. I am Bellona, goddess of war." she said, and shimmered and turned into a typical goddess like look.
Reyna's jaw dropped. "I've always wondered why you look like my mother. It turns out you are my mother, Bellona. Lady Bellona, what takes you here?"
Bellona said, "Reyna. I am here to announce a quest. It must take of 7 demigods of the Great Prophecy."
Octavian ran over and said: "Lady Bellona, you are correct. I have read the auguries, and this is the Prophecy:
Wisdom's daughter walks alone,
The mark of Athena burns through Rome,
Rescue a friend and close the door,
And reach the ancient lands of Rome."
Reyna looked stunned, but nodded. "Call all the Greeks and the girl on the ship to all come to the principia. Octavian, don't hurt the Greeks at any rate, we need them."
"What is the principia?" I asked, and Reyna shrugged. "Is it a headquarters for your camp?" I guessed, and Bellona nodded.
"You Greeks know me as Enyo, and these Romans know me as Bellona. But, yes, Piper McLean, this is a principia, the headquarters of a Roman camp." Bellona explained.
Reyna scowled and said, "Mother, it's a principia, not a headquarter!" Bellona gave Reyna a stern look, and Reyna grumbled, "Whatever you say, mother."
As soon as everyone arrived at the principia, headquarters, whatever.
Jason said, "Well, for the Greeks, it'll be Piper, Leo, Percy, and Annabeth."
Reyna said, "For the Romans, it'll be Hazel Levesque, Frank Zhang, and Jason Grace."
"Then we're off." Octavian said immediately, "I mean, their off. Their off for Rome, obviously, and save the ambassodor of Pluto."
Annabeth looked at Octavian oddly. "Nico di Angelo is the son of Hades, not Pluto."
"Well, whatever. Go on the Argo II, that ship of yours, Greeks and Romans. Hazel Levesque, Piper McLean, Annabeth Chase, Jason Grace, Percy Jackson, Frank Zhang, and Leo Valdez." Reyna said, dismissing us all.
"Good luck," Reyna told me dryly, "You'll need that."
smile
Those two chapters were free, to everyone.
You can work together and I'll post whenever I can, hopefully.
Under circumstances, I will not post in a week because there is no new props or new fans. I'll make the next chapter free also, but no excuses for the next one!
Больше года Reyna_HOO said…
cake
Hey, cousin! Please post, I'm dying for your next post. Here's a cake.
Больше года crazyperson22 said…
Quite good i'm glad you didn't do anything (how do i put this) mushy when percy and annabeth were reunited. Do keep posting
last edited Больше года
Больше года demigods4ever said…
please post
I'll post ASAP! Sorry to keep you waiting, I had homework.
Больше года cApsLock1 said…
gooood!
Больше года crystalluv4book said…
PLEASE POST!!!!!
Больше года crystalluv4book said…
rainy
Can you post already!!!!!!!!!! We have been waiting for ever!!!!!!!!!
Больше года tight5forever said…
smirk
amazing please keep going or prepare for the worst
Больше года BlazeFireSpirit said…
pretty much EIGHT MONTHS since your last post. POST POST AND POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!please.