Герои Олимпа The Banished Hero

pugluv98 posted on Nov 03, 2011 at 02:15AM
This is my second forum, don't worry, im still going to post on 'Gods read The Heroes of Olympus' i just wanted to make a forum where I can make up what the characters are going to do.

Rating: T cuz im paranoid

This is after the war with the giants and the Olympus was once again, saved by Percy Jackson. Life would have been good for the young demigod but when a tragic event causes him to go out of control, the gods see fit to banish him. Ten thousand years later, a threat even bigger than the giants demands the gods to beg for help from The Banished Hero.
last edited on Nov 30, 2011 at 11:31PM

Герои Олимпа 251 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 251

Больше года DaughterofEris said…
Cool! But you made like 4 forums....
Wait....5 forums*
Больше года pugluv98 said…
yeah for some reason my computer decided to spaz out on me and im trying to delete the other three
smile
ok this is my official forum, for some reason it wouldn't let me delete the other two so i renamed it. First chapter will go up soon
Больше года venus143 said…
ok that sounds good hope you post soon:)
Больше года kristalovepercy said…
big smile
Post! this sounds awesome!
Больше года bornhuntress said…
big smile
Sounds good! Post soon!
Ch.1

Percy
The war was almost over, the deaths have been high for both sides and the giants were on the verge of winning.

"We end this war today, this is our last chance to stop the giants or they will put an end to the gods and five thousand years of law, order, art, and democracy will mean nothing" I announced to to the demigods.

"Percy's right" Annabeth agreed "Don't give up hope, we can still win this" Annabeth said to the army of greek and roman demigods."

As soon as she said that yells of joy came from the army. "Wow, that was good" I said to my girlfriend.

"Well you started the speech-" she was interrupted by a messenger

"Quick, the giants are on there way here! They were trying for a sneak attack, put our spies was able to relay the message!" he panicked.

"Demigods grab your weapons and on the battlfield in two minutes!" I commanded I turned toward Annabeth and was suprised when Annabeth leaned in and gave me a kiss. I answered back by bringing her in closer to me.

"See you on the battlefield?" she asked while sprinting toward the clearing.

Little did I know today would be the worst day of my life.

ok this took me half an hour to write, so tell me what you think!!!
last edited Больше года
ok tell me what you think of this preview and tell me if i should continue
smile
You should continue.
mischievous
thanks next one goes up tomorrow, and since its friday tomorrow, i will be doing a MARATHON (as long as i dont get grounded)
Больше года rickjackson said…
Keep on writing
Больше года bornhuntress said…
smile
Don't get grounded! U should continue.
Больше года venus143 said…
big smile
amazing please post soon you left me wanting more post soonnnnnnnn:)
mischievous
I MIGHT post tonight hehehe
Больше года magic-cow said…
Please
Больше года steviedob said…
cake
post tonight plz and u will become my friend
sorry guys i couldnt post this weekend, i had to go to a friends house of my moms and couldnt bring my laptop, and i have an essay due tuesday so i might post tonight
the continuation of the story........................

Ch.2

Percy
As I jogged on to the battlefield I heard the giants before I saw them which was impressive since they were, well, giants. I quickly spotted Annabeth commanding part of their army to sneak around and do a surprise attack while a quarter of the warriors held their attention. Her blond hair glinted in the sun making it look golden.

As I approached the hill I heard a voice bellow:"You can not hide from me Perseus Jackson! I am the bane of Poseidon! You cannot kill me by yourself even if you do have a battalion of half-bloods to fight. When this war is over,. they will be exactly that half-bloods!"

Okay, I have seen alot of egomaniac monsters, but this guy took the prize.

"Zeus is too proud to see that he needs demigods to fight us, which will lead to his demise" Polybotes continued.

Though, I had to admit he had a point. If the gods could just hurry up and get here and leave the giants at the original Mount Olympus alone so they could help us. I had told Annabeth my plan and she just smiled at me.

"You managed to talk the gods into leaving Mount Olympus and helping us" it wasn't a question.

"You don't have to act so suprised" I said back to her.
shook her head and gave him that laughed that he loved to hear.

"You are such an idiot."

"Hey, your the one who decided to date me"

"You are, and always will be a seaweed brain."

"Uh, guys, I know you two need to have your moment and all, but incase you havn't noticed, WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR HERE!!!" Thalia said giving them an exasperated look.

I was about to say something smart like No Thalia, I didn't know we were in a war, I thought they were taking Capture the Flag a little too seriously when a bright white light appeared and thirteen super powerful gods dressed in battle armor, wielding their symbols of power.

"Good to know we havn't missed all the fun" Apollo said grimly.

I was surprised. Apollo was the most easy going god I ever met.

"Anyway, we have a group of fourty demigods attacking each giant, we've held them off but it won't last forever, all we need is for you to each go to your bane and help destroy it."

This was going to be easy as pie. I didn't know how to make pie. I could tell the gods weren't too happy about taking orders from a demigod but I had too fill them in. Annabeth and I ran up to Polybotes and started fighting trying to get his attention. Annabbeth managed to jump from the ground and dig her knife in his scaly leg. He just laughed

"Nice try godling. But you forget, gods and demigods must work together to kill me!"

"Which is where I come in" my father said his armor was green like the sea and in one hand he held a bronze three tipped spear. His symbol of power, a trident.

When he raised it a green light flickered around it and energy shot out of it just in time for me to use the waves as a spring board and jump over a 60 foot giant somersaulting and digging Riptide into his shoulder. He let out a wail of agony as god and demigod powers united.
last edited Больше года
big smile
AWESOMENESS
Больше года lcrs50 said…
POST! PLEASE, POST SOON!

this is awsom. i can tell it's gonna be great.
last edited Больше года
thanks guys, this is only the first part the second part will be up tonight
Больше года kristalovepercy said…
smile
post!
this is a sneak peek of ch. 3

Chapter 3

I thought my eardrums were going to bust from all of the noise. Of course it didn't help the fact that almost the entire Apollo cabin (and Frank) used Screaming arrows to take down the giants. Where Polybotes used to be was a pile of snakes that were dying. "Yuck" I said while I went to go retrieve Riptide from the mess of dying reptiles. I couldn't believe the fact that the war was over. Permanently. I could graduate high school, hang out with my friends and have a family with Annabeth. I thought about all the wonderful things I could do with Annabeth, when suddenly I heard a scream of pain that sent a chill down my spine and something I never wanted to hear again in my life.

ok i will admit it. I am terrible at writing long chapters and it doesn't help the fact that I have a short attention span and im tired. Now I can eitheir post daily and the chapters be short or post every 2 or 3 days and they will be long, so take your pick!!!!!!
last edited Больше года
READ AUTHORS NOTE VERY IMPORTANT!!!!
worried
Coolio chapter
POST LONG CHAPTERS EVERY 2-3 days

please? :@)
Больше года Kronos429 said…
post sonnn
i agree with rickjackson
this is the continuation the next part i promise will be longer.

Chapter 3

I thought my eardrums were going to bust from all of the noise. Of course it didn't help the fact that almost the entire Apollo cabin (and Frank) used Screaming arrows to take down the giants. Where Polybotes used to be was a pile of snakes that were dying.

"Yuck" I said while I went to go retrieve Riptide from the mess of dying reptiles. I couldn't believe the fact that the war was over. Permanently. I could graduate high school, hang out with my friends and have a family with Annabeth. I thought about all the wonderful things I could do with Annabeth, when suddenly I heard a scream of pain that sent a chill down my spine and something I never wanted to hear again in my life.

When I turned around I saw the one person who I had feared let out the scream of pain. Annabeth. She was laying on the ground clutching a wound that was pouring out blood. I sprinted after to see what had caused it. Her owl helmet had been thrown aside during the battle, her face was scraped up and she had a bruise on her cheek. I held her in my arms and turned toward Athena. "

What happend to her?" I asked not even trying to to hide the fear in my words. Her face was grim.

"During the fight, Annabeth tried to jump from the giant's knee and get a shot to it's face, but Enceladus was quicker then she had anticipated and struck her down."

Suddenly, Annabeth's eyes fluttered open "Percy?" she asked, her gray eyes a little uncertain.

"It's me. Don't worry, were gonna get you some help. Everything is going to be alright." I assured her though my throat constricted when I said it.

"Percy, it's too late there is no helping me. Enceladus knew that another wound in my shoulder would end me, no amount of healing will help."

I didn't believe what Annabeth was saying was true. I couldn't believe it. I wouldn't believe it.

"Don't ruin the rest of your life greiving over me. Just don't forget me. Live your life, this world is full of possibilites."

I could not believe what she said. She was telling me to move on with my life.

"But Annabeth, you're my whole world, you complete the void in my life." I said softly.

She smiled at me sadly and whispered, just enough for me to hear her "I love you" and with that the love of my life died in my arms.
last edited Больше года
Больше года darkrai6543 said…
big smile
really good!!!! this rocks!!!
smirk
^yeah, the thing is this only took me half an hour to write. I guess I can beproductive when I want to be
Больше года Child_of_Hermes said…
when are you going to post?!?!?!?!?!?!?! if you don't i will SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года FrankyFuqya12 said…
awsome!!!!!!!!! post soon!!!
Больше года Child_of_Hermes said…
^they agree with me, so now we wil SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST
Больше года icysugarpop said…
postttttttttttt soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Ch.4

I couldn't believe Annabeth was dead. She couldn't be dead, but the evidence was right there in front of him. Her eyelids were closed over those amazing gray eyes that he loved so much. Annabeth's face, once so tan, was pale and cold.

He choked back a sob of what had become of his girlfriend, no, she was more than that. She was a warrior, strategist, his girlfriend, and lastly but the most importantly his bestfriend in good times and bad.

"I will go inform the rest of the gods of what has happend" Athena said her gaze softening in the lifeless form of her daughter.

He just barely registered Athena dissapearing in a flash of light. He didn't even bother to close his eyes and look away. The pain of losing Annabeth was worse than seeing the true form of a god. He didn't even notice when Thalia walk up until she placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Come on Percy" Thalia said soothingly.

"No" he said his voice hollow.

"You can't just stay out here by yourself, somebody will be by to...get her body." she couldn't even control her voice from cracking.

"No" he said again "If anyone is going to bring her body it will be me." He swept a strand of hair from Annabeth's face and picked her up with ease and followed Thalia back to camp, not even sure he would ever get over the heartache of the death of his first and only love.

tell me what you think!!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года Kronos429 said…
POST SOONNNN
Больше года swiftwater said…
crying
thats so sad
^yeah it is, but as you can see im a percabeth fan and i was getting tired of almost every forum being about Annabeth cheating on him or the gods accusing him of stealing something and Annabeth leaving him bcuz of it. i think this is the inly ine like that, im not sure
Больше года jjspecht said…
smile
post I have been trying to find this for more than 5 days so post like the wind. I really like this story.
crying
post pleeeeeeaaaase I need this forum.
angelic
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssssss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sss­sse­!
angelic
Post iwant more please.
crying
Pretty please i'm desperate to read more
^ woah, chill dude im not even supposed to be in right now, im supposedly doing "homework" the next one will be up tonight
Больше года FrankyFuqya12 said…
smile
awsome post soon!!!
big smile
thank you for answering I'm serious this is the best I've found just because you did it differently.
angry
Post nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­www­ww!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
the continuation..............................­...­...­...­...­...­...­... and because somebody kept spamming *cough* jjspecht *cough* sorry its not that long, but i thought i would go head and put up since im going to my dads house this weekend

ch.5

As I carried Annabeth towards the camp, I couldn't but help remember all the good times I had with Annabeth: playing hackysack with one of Grover's apples. Me and Annabeth practicing with swords and ended up with me on the ground with a sword at my chest, then helping me up to kiss me on the cheek.

My first kiss with Annabeth in Mount St. Helens when she thought that I was going to die. My first official kiss with Annabeth as a couple at the bottom of the canoe lake, not worrying about air since I had made an air bubble for us. Then it shifted to a more unpleasent memory that was crystal clear as if it had happend yesterday. And the one that gave me nightmares about.

I was fighting on the Willamsburg Bridge slashing, stabbing, ducking, and rolling to avoid getting killed by monsters. There were piles of monster dust everywhere and I had just killed a hellhound when I heard Annabeth cry out in pain from being stabbed by a knife coated in poison, weilded by a demigod who had betrayed me.

Ethan Nakamura.

I was just barely able to save Annabeth by having Blackjack whisk her away to somewhere more safe than a burning bridge with halfbloods and monsters at war with each other. I pushed the memories away, they were too painful. As I carried Annabeth to the temporary setup, some of the campers stopped and stared at me carrying her and started muttering causing his throat to constrict.

There would be no more moonlit walks on the beach or friendly contests between them. I would never again have somebody who truly understanded me and comforted me. When my mom and stepdad Paul had died in that car crash Annabeth had been there for me. She'd been the only person I remembered when Hera had stolen my memories.

I would have no one to spend countless hours with in the afternoon since Thalia was always with the Hunters, Nico was in the Underworld helping Hades, Grover was protecting the wilderness and Rachel was at her finishing school. Frank's piece of timber had caught fire and died and Hades had been forced to acknowlege that Hazel came back from the Fields of Asphodel and Thanatos claimed her life. I was alone.

Alright next chapter the rest of the camp will find out about Annabeth and the funeral will be held.
last edited Больше года
Больше года darkrai6543 said…
smile
really good post soon!
smile
Finally and thank you for posting.