Герои Олимпа The Resistance

gumbee posted on Nov 20, 2011 at 11:34PM
So far: Series 1:The Outcasts-completed-. Series 2:The New Aurora-completed-.Series 3:The Resistance.

Series 1:The Outcasts.
It's after the giants war and all seems to be calm until one day trouble brews. Two heroes are forced to take the blame and were banished from camp half blood. Their friends had forsaken them except for two others who went with them. They were the outcasts. Now the titans and giants have risen together and the help of the outcasts are called upon......." Three shall go west to the mountains beyond.Finding the lost and going on. Death shall consume one of the four very soon. Lost will two be unhappily. Four will roam where no one goes. Gaining might for the last fight"Daughter of Zeus Son of Hades Son of Poseidon and Wisdoms Daughter are the four who will end the fight once and for all.
"The dark is rising. Four outcasts shall turn it back. Three from a broken oath and one from the back. Campers united more than before, will help the tide  once and for all. The cry of the four shall be let loose. The side will win or lose. Danger shall rise, one so old. The Earth shall be feared or fear the most. Powers of the four will affect the world. To save a civilization or lose the hearth."
Seven will be chosen of before.30 31 25 12 will be their guide.To find the lost ones upon the shore. Freeing Arrow,Fire,Wisdom and War.To fail without help and be no more."
"Six shall head West, to the depths beyond. The child of Wisdom will devise a plan, the son of sea shall release power uncomprehend.The children of Pluto and Hades will find the key. Charmspoken to sleep or forever be. Fire shall burn the tunnel down, to wake the fiends or save Hell."

CREDITS TO: Rick riordan
I do not own anything except the plot and maybe a few new characters :D

Dedications to :
1. Swimmergirl7
2. Universalpowa
3. Kaia143
4. Flamemouth27
5. Fros4est
without whom it would have been hard for me to write :). KEEP THE FEEDBACK UP GUYS
And of course a BIG THANK YOU TO ALL READERS :)

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Series 2:The new Aurora
The Demigods are asked to go to highschool for a "break". The Demigods are split respectively into different schools. Join them as they finally have a "normal" year. What trouble will occur? What friends or enemies will they meet? Stay tuned.
"He shall return,righting the wrong and turning the tide. Son of the seas shall fall but rise. They will rule like before. Reborn once to pass once more. Two shall be the charm to win the fight. All is lost if not for love and life."

Series 3:The Resistance(if I ever get here hopefully I will :D)
Olympus has fallen. Percy has been killed. What will happen to the Hunters, Outcasts and campers? Who will topple the throne of Kronos again?

The outcasts
Members list

Leaders: Percy, son of Poseidon. Annabeth, daughter of Athena. Thalia, daughter of Zeus. Nico, son of Hades.
Lieutenants:Shate, son of Thanatos. Wilstent, son of Aelous. Celene, daughter of Triton. Clair, daughter ofAres.
Members: Maria, daughter of Demeter. Michael, son of Dionysus. Kate, daughter of Hecate. Jake, son of Hephaestus. Mint, daughter of Apollo. Pete, James, Sammy-Mortals

Note: If you want to post a link for your story pls ASK ON MY WALL FIRST AND WAIT FOR A REPLY BEFORE DOING ANYTHING thanks:D

And--this will never b abandoned. Promise :)
last edited on Jan 07, 2012 at 01:45AM

Герои Олимпа 1252 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...