Герои Олимпа My Mark of Athena.

Ninjahorsewolf posted on Nov 30, 2011 at 01:46AM
Hope you enjoy.I worked a while on it and I am currently working on Chapter 2.
Hope you like it.:)

Chapter I
Reyna

She glanced up at the flying Greek warship.She hoped Jason was on board.He was just a friend.She really actually liked the new preator Percy Jackson.She loved his wind-blown black hair,his sea-green eyes.He was a great warrior and he defeated Polybotes,his dad's challenger giant.The anti-Neptune.Poseidon,she corrected herself.He was a graecus.A Greek.She longed for him to be Roman,so her love for him could actually happen.Actually mean something.She sighed.She knew it could never be.She was Roman.He was Greek.Greeks and Romans don't mix.The ship landed with a thump.
A ramp lowered from the side of the ship.Smoke poured out,she heared arguing coming from inside.
"LEO! I told you it wouldn't work!"
"Shut up,Piper."
"Calm down both of you!"
The voice was Jason's
"Um,guys...."
The new voice faltered.
"WHAT?"three voices snapped back.
"The ramp is down."
"Oh...."
Four figures steppes out.They all wore greek amor over they clothes,swords strapped to their sides.One was a tallish girl with blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. Another was a girl with choppy,black,uneven hair.There was a boy that looked like a latino elf,with a lot of grime,she stiffled a giggle.And Jason was there,just as she remembered him,blonde hair,eyes the color of the sky,and that little scar on his lip.He was holding hands with the choppy haired girl.A faun walked out onto the ramp and said to the elf kid,"I think a piston got jammed,Leo..."
The kid,Leo,knodded and followed the faun inside.
Jason and the girl stepped forward and greeted the crowd.Reyna stepped forward and said,"Welcome Greeks to Camp Jupiter.Percy stood steadfast next to her.His eyes locked with the electric eyed girl."Annabeth?"Percy asked.The girl smiled and ran up to him.They hugged.They kissed.They laughed.She felt a pang of envy for that girl,Annabeth.Annabeth ran her fingers through Percy's hair.The crowd stared.The choppy haired girl stepped forward."Hello.My name is Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite or Venus."Annabeth looked away from Percy for a moment to say,"Hi,My name is Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena,or,in Roman terms Minerva."
Leo stepped out of the ship and said."I'm Leo,son of Hepheastus/Vulcan."
Hazel stepped forward and said,"Hi,I'm Hazel Levesque
daughter of Pluto,er,Hades..."She blushed.
Several diomands sprouted at her feet.That rose a few eyebrows.Frank stepped forward and said,"I am Frank Zhang,Son of Mars or Ares."
Reyna took a stride forward to say,"I am Reyna daughter of Bellona."Percy stepped next to her,holding hands with Annabeth and said,"Hello.I'm Percy Jackson,Son of Poseidon."
Jason stepped down from the ramp and said,"I'm Jason Grace,Son of Zeus."They each stepped forward to shake hands,but the moment their hands got within an inch of each other,lightning sparked from Jason and water squirted from Percy.They each flew back.Jason crashed into the ship and Percy into a tree.The ground opened up and swallowed them.
"NO!"Leo,Piper,Hazel,Frank,Annab­eth­,an­d Reyna cried.Hazel,Frank,and Annabeth dove in after Percy.Piper and Leo dove after Jason.Reyna stood halfway between each hole.Conflicted.She couldn't figure out which one to dive after.Percy she liked,was now Preator,and just last night,defeated Polybotes.Jason she had a history with,used to be Preator,and was better known around camp.She made her decision.She dove into the Tiber.

Герои Олимпа 49 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...