Герои Олимпа The Four Остаться в живых Demigods

annabeth523 posted on Dec 11, 2011 at 09:54PM
Tital:The Four Lost Demigods

Rating:k+

Type:Fiction!

Charactors:Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, Rachel, Melody, Julia, Kira, Marie, Sabrena, Thalia, Nick, Nico, anyone i end up including from the camps, any god i end up including, and anyone else i forgot to include.

Synthesis:you will have to read the prolog that i will post shortly to find out

Disclaimer: ALL RIGHT AND PRIVLIGES GO TO RICK RORDAN FOR THE CHARACTORS AND THE SETTING

I would also like to add that i would not have this idea if it not for all the forums I've read like this and if i ever happen to use any of you're ideas you can have credit for it.

also a specail thanks to GreenTrickster, because i know that my stroy is simailer to yours but it will part paths soon. :)

A/N:dedications to all the loyal fans of this story
last edited on Apr 06, 2012 at 02:06AM

Герои Олимпа 375 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 375

Больше года annabeth523 said…
smile
here's the prolog:

Prolog
Ever since Jason arrived back at camp Jupiter after losing his memory he always felt jealous towards Percy. He never could gain as much respect as Percy at camp half blood then he felt like lost his other family when he arrived and saw Percy was prator (yes it's spelled wrong ignore it). It seamed like percy had replaced him. Percy would always be better than him of course he couldn't express this because then he would lose the few friends he had left. All he could do was wait for the right moment to come.
Больше года kjmjack87 said…
smile
sounds interesting please post soon
big smile
will thank you for coming to see i just have to copy and past itso give me a minute.
Больше года number1pjfan said…
big smile
Yes, it does sound cool. After all, it never says Jason became leader but Percy took his position as praetor. And I TOTALLY bet Percy could whip Jason's butt! After all, him, Frank, and Hazel took on two big three giants and Jason, Piper, and Leo just took on the Zeus and Athena giant. Your story sounds awesome though. Please post soon.
Больше года percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
this sounds REALLY cool!! post soon!! :)
here is some injoy

No one's point of view
The Giant war was finally over and everyone had returned back to their respective camps. Everyone was working hard though to make sure the convergence of camp half-blood and camp Jupiter was a success. Finally the move was being made and in all the chaos Jason decided that this was the perfect time to banish percy.

Jason
“This was so easy” He thought. “ All I have to do is go to bunker nine and sabotage cabin nine's prize possession, The Argo Two and leave one of percy's beads from his necklace behind as evidence. I know I shouldn't be doing this but Percy had driven him over the edge.” after he had snuck far enough away that he was sure he wouldn't be seen jason toke off and flew to camp half-blood careful not to be seen he sneaks in bunker nine grabs the magical canteen and squirts water all over the controls drops the bead. Then he runs out and flies back to camp jupiter to get ready for the move.
last edited Больше года
Больше года icysugarpop said…
its really good but who is the banished four?
big smile
that's what you will have to read to find out

i need some constructive critisisam here so i can get better
big smile
i'm writeing the rest write now and i'll post as soon as i can.
hmmm
i need some insparation how the welcoming of camp jupiter go?
Больше года percabeth-bcz7 said…
smile
im not sure how that will go.. maybe they`ll welcome eachother like old friends? :/ But, constructive critisism: make sure you decide whether you want your story to be in the past tense or not. so if you say:``He thought``, then make sure to say `Then he ran`instead of runs... so its all the same.. :) so you can choose to keep it in the past or present.. i know rick riordan keeps it in the past tense
hmmm
thank you

this is going to be one of the most chalenging parts to write so this may be a while.
smile
here's the rest i might be able to post more later but for now this will do.
percabeth-bcz7:thanks for the advice i tried to make it all present tense and i'm sorry for any errors i make.

Percy
“I can't believe that Annabeth, Nico, and Thalia couldn't make it.” I said to grover “ Isn't it weird that they were all called away right now when their presence is very important.” “yea” grover said “well now it's time for you to go be camp leader and well come the Romans” “anyways, i can hardly believe it myself but I lost one of my beads well you help me search for it later.” I said. Grover looked at me in total shock and says in alarm “are you joking, you lost one of your beads!” “well you don't need to be so loud about it.” I muttered, then I said “well, i'd better go welcome the Romans.” and left grover as he says under his breath “you really are are a seaweed brain.”

Jason
I got back just in time for the departure and left for camp half-blood with everyone else. Now we're almost there jason was starting to get worried. “what if he got caught?” he thought then said “stop thinking like this me, it will all work out.” There it is, camp half-blood is just down the hill. Everyone was gathered in the field waiting. He turns around and shouts Romans we have arrived! They all march down the hill to were everyone is waiting. Both groups face each other not sure what to do next percy steps out and says “romans I represent all of us standing here when I say we welcome you to camp half-blood!” Everyone cheers then runs to embrace each other. Eventually everyone drifts away and I start walking to the Zeus/Jupiter cabin and think “it's only a matter of time now.”
smile
what do you think will happon next? it will be interesting to find out what you think will happon. and i'm sorry it's so short.
i don't think you'll get a long one hear ever but i will post all the time to make up for it.
Больше года Kaia143 said…
laugh
i luv it!!!!!! post soon!!!!!!!!!!!! and r the banished 4 Percy, Thalia, Annabeth, and Nico? and ur chappies r a good length for someone just starting out so keep going u r doing great!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thanks so much!
smile
ur welcome!!
Больше года Ninjahorsewolf said…
GREAT JOB! Please post!
Больше года swimmergirl7 said…
Ok. I love this!! This is amazing! Post soon!!
Больше года fireuser66 said…
Its good i actually really like the idea that you are doing keep it up! Post soon!
heart
please post soon!!!!!!!!!! i luv ur story!!
Больше года JosephineSilver said…
This story is cool!
You rok!
big smile
thanks so much!!!
big smile
Yeah, that was really good and you split rocks like Grover's reed pipes! Please post the next part soon, I want to see how they find out...
Post soon!
cool
i will post soon i'm feeling realy inspired right now to write more story.
Больше года AceJackson said…
post!!!
cool
here it is

Leo
I was just walking threw the woods to bunker nine to go check on the Argo 2 because of the dream I'd had. In the dream the argo 2 would be blown up then everything would rewind and it would happen again. It was horrible. The dream had left me rattled so just to be sure and for my peace of mind leo was going to check that it was all right. I finally arrived at bunker nine and walked in and said to myself “look, the argo 2 is still in here, nothing's wrong. I'll just check the inside for explosives then take a nap.” “Control room first,” I said “Then the deck.” of course things went wrong the moment I stepped in the room. As soon as I was in the room, the control board exploded. The fire ball didn't hurt me but the shrapnel did. When I came too I was lying on my back in the middle of a burned out metal boat frame. I just sat down and cried for as long as tiers would come. Then blurry eyed I just ran out of bunker nine threw the forest and back to my cabin I sat down on my bunk. I just sat their in shock unable to feel any pain except my broken, devastated heart.

Nyssa
I wake up to find a cut up and bruised leo lying on his bunk fast asleep. I cry out “LEO!” and race over to him. then everyone jumps up wide awake now execpt leo. I try to shake him awake but he won't wake up. Everyone glares at me and jake grumbles “couldn't you be quieter at five in the morning.” “guys look at leo,” I said “he won't wake up,” everyone looked shocked because leo was lighter sleeper then everyone in the cabin. “I'll get annabeth” I said and I ran outside to Athena's cabin.

hope you like.
last edited Больше года
cool
Awesome!
smile
thank you.
heart
Amazing!!!!! Post soon!!
crying
i have to limit my self on the computer or else my mom will take it away. i might be able to post after school but it's unlikely.

i'll post when i can.
Ok we will be waiting.
sad
my mom says i'm on the computer to much and that she will take it away if i keep going on it as much so i'm not going to go on unless i'm sure my mom dosen't know. sorry everyone.
It's ok. We completely understand.
smile
i'm here and i'm gonna type more story so i can post some tomarrow maybe the day after.
Ok. Will be waiting.
Yay! Please be careful, we'd hate for you to lose your computer.
BE CAREFUL OR ELSE! we need u to post but it can wait if ur having mom/computer probs
Yeah. Like set your alarm for like 3 then go. But only if you think you can get away with it...
Больше года magic-cow said…
Great story!!!!!!!!! :)
smile
i still haven't had it taken away and i am sorry i didn't post like i said i would but i have been extreamly bussy
i have to go now i think i might be able to post later.
smile
Okay. I'm just glad you didn't get it taken away!
i'm sorry but this is all i can post for now.

Annabeth
nyssa bursts in to the cabin breathing hard and everyone turns in surprise. Threw gasps she says “annabeth . . . where is she . . .” she saw me staring at her in surprise and said still breathing hard, “leo . . . he . . . he wont wake up, he's all cut . . . cut up and bruised, we don't know what to do.” “I'll help” I said then followed her out the door to the infirmary where everyone else had already carried him.

Leo
I wake up feeling like my head is flouting and sit up and realize that i'm in the infirmary. Then last night comes back to me all of a sudden and I lean forward and start to cry. Will walks in and says “oh good, your awake.” then he frowns and says “why are you crying?” I wipe away my tiers and say “i'm not crying” he gives me a look of absolute disbelief then walks away. After he leaves Hazel walks in and cries “sammy, your awake, I was so worried.” “sammy?” I ask. Hazel blushes and looks down. “Why wont you tell me why you keep calling me that?” I ask pushing for more. “well” she mumbles “you're sammy.” “what?” I say “are you joking. “no i'm not” she says “your sammy and this is your second life. “What?” I asked even more confused now. “OK I guess I'll have to start from the beginning” she said. And she did she told me all about my past life. After a few stunned moments I asked “so if sammy died a long time ago then why did you call me sammy?” “well your sammy's second life” she replied then said “I should probably get going.” “sure go on ahead” I said and she left.
Awesomeness!
heart
Luv it!!
That makes a ton of sense as to why Hazel knows her. Good idea!
Больше года magic-cow said…
zzz
I like how they have the ' Hello -------!' On the upper bar!
Plz post soon! Just so u know. I might not be able to come on as much cause of the Christmas(I don't know if u celebrate this but I do) season and all. I'm really busy cause my mom wants the house REALLY clean. But anyways if I don't post don't get discouraged. Anyways... Happy holidays cause I don't know what u all celebrate!
big smile
Yeah, same here. Happy Holidays!