Герои Олимпа My mark of athena (plzz read) [ chapter 5 posted]

pjlover447 posted on Mar 09, 2012 at 11:07PM
Ok so yeah my Mark Of Athena

Summary
Jason, Leo, Piper, and Annabeth finally land at camp Jupiter. Piper gets jelous of reyna and hazel has to chose between Leo and frank. Every one thinks Annabeth is the seventh. While nico meets an interesting Demigod at gaeas palace and camp half blood must take the risk of uniting with camp Jupiter in order to save both camps.

Characters

Jason
Leo
Percy
Annabeth
Piper
Hazel
Frank
Reyna
Nico
Thalia
Alyssa (my oc)
Etc.

Disclaimer- I don't own any PJO or HoO things that belongs to RR.

Герои Олимпа 27 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TwigmanFTW said…
smile
I'll read it if you post :)
Больше года dogcat207 said…
( im taking over dont listen to anything they say up in the summary)
Percy

When the ship landed i thought it would be the best day ever i get to see annabeth for the first time in 8months, i couldnt be happier. When the greeks came out i saw a kid whith has ? blond hair and blue eyes that looks like thailia was holding hands with annabeth who looked as beautiful as ever. My heart was broken this was the girl i gave up being a god for dating another person.

Reyna
Reyna saw what was happening as it was like she was blowing up from exictiment but she put up a frown to be nice. She looked a percy and saw he was pissed off, she was soo happy she didnt care. She only got out of her happiness time when percy spoke then i looked at him and i thought was hot no sexy thats the word for him, stupid love godess she thought why should she be thing about boys they are supposed to be horrible she thought from what her sister said said before they split up but now she knows the truth.
If you hate it tell me to stop posting i will and sry for some misspelled words i am using a nook
Reyna

Hopefully percy will stay preator a year or two,i dont care i will wait forever tell hes mine and mone only.
She was thing all this when she heard a thud and the more people from the ship came out. Once they saw percy they all the guys and a few girls came.up to percy and started asking questions but most of the girls were staring out him even some of the romans. Then annabeth i think thats her name i thought, she ran up and tried to kiss but percy moved out of the way.

Annabeth

pppeeerrrcccyyy dont you remeber me. Pecry said yes i remeber everything. What about us dont you remember what we had. Yea but why were you holding hands with jason. I um....... you what percy said. I needed someone there since you wernt but no that your back i want to say sorry and will yyou forgive me. Yes pecy said i pecked him on the cheek but percy said wait what are you doing. You forgave me. He said yeah so i forgave you we can be friens but no, i heard enough i ran to the boat crying
Jason

I saw annabeth crying so i looked for.who caused it and of course it was the strongest demigod right now. But of course the pride i got from my father made want to beat percy to a pulp so i ran up to him and said why did you make annabeth cry. Percy said i guess you go your fathers prife and eago. Thats enough i looked for who said it and then i looked behind me and there was jupitor. When i was coming foward percy his sword in a defense postion just when jupitor came and pecry hit him. Jupitor got angry but he controlled hiesellf and and asks percy dont make me kill you for imsulting me but its true ask the other gods and godesses and they will say i am right. I was looking foward to a fight and so were most people but not reyna. She had a look om her face but then it hit me reyna loves percy

Jupitor
I ent back to olumpus and called a meeting. The other gods and godesses didnt like it. Athen asked what is the matter Jupitor turned to zeus and explained evrything that happened today and all tje gods and godesses answered yes you have a big ego.
smile
Wait why have u taken over ?! Good chapters though
Because he didnt post a chappie in like .10 days.

Oh and by the way this is my first forum
rainy
I will do another chapie later today mabye in the night( i am in turkey right now the is different
smile
Oh okay! :)
blush
BTW if I was going to be a little picky can you try to put speech marks in e.g.
"why did you do that Percy?" Said Jason
Only becuz it does get a little confusing!? :)
I had a really long chappie early but it got deleted i will post tommorow or latter today
I had a really long chappie early but it got deleted i will post tommorow or latter today
Больше года pjlover447 said…
sunny
Haha sorry. And dogcat I'm a girl, but any ways thnx for posting those chapters ( they were great) but mind if I start posting again?
Percy

After anabeth left crying i decided to intruduce myself, frannk, and hazel. Everybody i am percy jacson, this is hazel( sry forgot her last name) and frankk zhang. After that i went to jason grace and talked to him abt but he was mad at me still for making annabeth cry

Jason

Percy came up to me and tried to start talking to me but i was still mad from earleair today. Then i asked why did you make anabeth cry. Well he started but i wasnt listening, i shot him with a lightning boltand he fell backwords. I said thee mighty percy jacson falls loud enough for everyone to hear. Reyna saw what happened and ran up to percy and started to cry.

Reyna

After i ran up to him and started to cry i didnt notice water coming up to percy. He got up and froze jason in the water he broughtt up. Jason was mad so he tried to uae lightning bolts to break the water but percy made water come up to nlock the bolts. I was so happy that percy was a live that i ran up and hugged him and he looked at me and asked what are you doing.

Jason

He saw percy talk to reyna and summoned a bolt of lightning that hit percy square in the back and he lost
concentration on the water that he used on him. Percy got mad and took out a pen and i said what are you going to do
draw on me, he replied the last person who underestaimated me was kronus and look wheree he is today. That freaked me out i said sure you probally distracked him well someone else killed him. That got percy mad and he uncaped his pen and there was a three foot greek sword. Wo me,leo,piper, and most of the romans yelled.
Sure you can post chappies but follow the story i started and when you arent posting i will post. So it would be you post sometimes but i post sometimes.
^ Kay sounds cool!
Chapter four
Hazel

I didn't really pay attention to the fight Jason and Percy were having.

Honestly, I was scared what would happen if I got nosy and stayed like everyone else. They were both great fighters and powerful.

"scary, huh?" I heard a voice that sounded weirdly like Sammy.

"The fight?" I asked turning around to see Sa- I mean Leo.

"Yeah, wanna make a bet," he looked at me staring strangely at him, "if Jason wins I owe you two drachmas, but-"

"Drachma,"

"Oh, sorry forgot you were Roman,"

"Yeah, my dads Pluto," I said nervously. I was running out of things to say. Well I wasn't, but I don't think telling him I knew his great grandfather would make us best friends.

"Hephaestus, and for some reason my dad is not the god of cowboys" I laughed at how dumb h was I wasn't Greek but even I knew Hephaestus wasn't the god of cowboys. "not that I'd like him to be the god of that, though"

I let out a chuckle as I held out my hand, "I'm Hazel"

Leo frowned, but still shook my hand, "That name sounds familiar, anyways I'm Leo."

"Nice to meet you Leo,"

He grinned at me, "You too, maybe we-"

"Hazel," I heard franks voice.

"Frank! Have you met Leo" I said and he frowned.

"No, I don't think I have. I'm Frank, Hazels boyfriend," frank said that last part about me drink him as if it was necessary.

"Leo," Leo said as they shook hands. Frank was glaring at him for some reason. Leo looked at me and managed a smile.

Oh, dad, I thought, this is not going to end well.
smile
Theyre both great chapters :D
Больше года Nemisis said…
this is really good, post soon
Thnx,
Dogcat are you gonna post next?
Больше года beba157jello said…
big smile
love the story its awesome !!!!!!post soon
Kay I'll post tomorrow unless dog cat beats me to it, but I'm working on the chappie right now
sorry if it's short!

Chapter five
Jason

Furious, I was furious at Percy Jackson.

For making Annabeth cry,

Taunting me as if he were ever better than me,

Having reyna and piper on his side,

And worst of all embarrassing me in front of the Romans. I even saw Hazel leave, but of course that was before Percy sent me to the infirmary.

"Jason are you okay?" I heard Annabeth say.

I saw Percy sitting next to Annabeth which made me kind of mad. He noticed my look of jealousy an smirked.

"Jason,"

"yeah, Annabeth" I said gazing up into her stormy gray eyes.

"are you okay?" she asked carefully.

"Oh yeah,"

"Anyways, Jason Percy wants to say something to you,"

"Just so you know I don't really like getting into fights if it's not necessary. But seriously,  you just shocked me-"

"Percy" Annabeth warned.

"Okay, I guess I'm sorry" he mumbled

"Wait what? I couldn't hear I'm still a little hurt from when you beat me up a moment a go," I said

"Jason for Zeus's sake, he said he was sorry," someone exclaimed. I looked over and saw piper and reyna sitting next to eachother.

Now, a few weeks ago this would have been awful but me and piper weren't dating now so, I guess it doesn't matter.

"thanks piper," Percy said

"Piper and Percy are right Jason. Besides you did start the fight and Percy did what any Roman would do," Reyna glanced at Annabeth, Percy, and Piper. " Or Greek"

Больше года beba157jello said…
heart
AWESOME CHAPTER !!!!!!!love it
Больше года Magic1799 said…
post soon!!
Hey, sorry I havent posted lately but ill try to post more often. I'm gonna work on a chapter tofay and hopefully post it by tommorow :)
Больше года jordan333 said…
Kk you rock person