Герои Олимпа Fighting Them Again:The Legandary Three

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 12, 2012 at 07:56PM
Summary-Alvin Hamilton is a 15 year old boy with Dark Sea Blue eyes and Jet Black Hair(Yes this is a new story not counting towards Devil Pegasus my other forum and i will nessairly or mostly have Alvin in my story)Who had most of a normal life untill a monster attacked and almost killed his motheer not knowing his dad also having a 7 year old brother who was a child of Poseidon like him.Alvin didn't know what to do with him so he took him with him.While they were sleeping one night Poseidon came and put a watch on his brother wrist and put a coin in Alvin's pocket showing Poseidon on one side and Minerva on the other both of us being desetdents of her.There mother came with them who always had a necklace with her when they were attack either Oliver his little brother and mom killed it or Alvin did they got a new house and they settled in there like nothing never happen read to see what haappens when he became 15
Selena Thana is a girl 15 year old girl child of Hades with olive skin,dark eyes which gleam with either madness or genius and sliky black hair wears mostly black born lived with her mom in L.A. near D.O.A Recording Studio she had a life like Alvin and Moved to N.Y.C. after attacks from monsters
Adraint Bereal a 15 year old who was born in Ney York with eletric blue eyes and black hair and like Selena and Alvin lived with his mother because of monster attacks she almost died and this is how there Demigod lives tie together.
Some rights go to R.R. and iit will be done like his book to chapters for one person backtrack for what happen then two chapters for the next person some going back if they weren't there in the other person pov

Prophacey-The Three who live near Parent's realm
Shall go and break the cages of there parent
To fail everything to be ended
A love's desire shall swoop into the quest
12 stands against all odds
Three demigods to finsh it all
Godhood achieved to use of to much power
for the first thing that made them legandary alot more quest to come
last edited on Mar 14, 2012 at 04:55AM

Герои Олимпа 45 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...