Герои Олимпа Another Percabeth Story

Aphrodite100 posted on Mar 23, 2012 at 02:16AM
Summary: Annabeth Chase is a famous sixteen year old actor. She goes to Goode High School in disguise so she can have a normal life, but is one of the most popular girls in Goode.

Percy Jackson is a regular sixteen year old. He's the most unpopular kid in school, with only one friend; Nico.

Two different worlds, but what will happen if they collide?

Characters:
Annabeth Chase
Percy Jackson
Paul Blofis
Sally Jackson
Nico DiAngelio
Katie Gardener
Travis Stoll
Connor Stoll
Jason Grace
Piper McLean
-Rick Riordan owns the characters. Any other characters you recognize, R.R. owns them!

OCs:
Maria Jackson (first name is mine in Spanish XD)
Kassey McCoy

might add more OCs as I go ;D

ALL THE CHARACTERS ARE MORTAL! No demigods this time.

warning: R.R's characters may seem a 'little' OOC! or a lot! XD

*EDIT*
Alyta and Chaos used to be the ones to be writing this story. Now it's Alyta and Ares2002. if there is ANY confusion for new readers, just go ahead and read the story. Don't worry too much about it unless Chaos decides to write another chapter. So as of June 11, 2012, Chaos is no longer the co-writer of this story.
~Aphrodite100
last edited on Jun 11, 2012 at 08:26PM

Герои Олимпа 938 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 938

Больше года AthenaKnowsBest said…
big smile
Oooh this sounds gooooood!! I just can't get enough of Percabeth.
POST SOON!!! :)

~|?|~
Больше года AnnabethGranger said…
heart
oooo Cant wait to see how this plays out post soon!
Больше года Aphrodite100 said…
Chapter 1: Seeing Her
Percy

I groaned as I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Pounding on the top, I rolled off my bed. First day of school meant no more summer; dang it.

"Percy! Get up!"
"I'm up mom!" I groaned, walking to my room door and yanking it open.

Let me introduce myself. I am Percy Jackson, son of Sally Jackson, brother of Maria Jackson. My father went missing when I was two on a cruise ship. We haven't heard of him since.
My mom married Paul Blofis when I was three. (A/N - making this up!) They had a baby girl, Maria. She went with the last name of Jackson, just so I wouldn't have a different last name in the family.

Anyhow, I was getting ready for high school. I was too nervous. Nobody liked me, but still; what if I got a girlfriend?
I finally settled in a black button up shirt and blue jeans. I ran down to the living room, grabbed my bag, and ran out the door; I was already late!

I ran to the school, and the first person I see is my one and only friend, Nico. I grinned and walked over to him.
"Hey, Nico," I said, fist-bumping with him.
"Percy, how was your summer?" he asked.
"The usual. How was--" I stopped mid-sentence and stared at the girl who just got out of the nearest car.

She had pale blue eyes and silky blonde hair. She was wearing black boots, shorts, and a gray tank top that had an owl on it. She was laughing with Kassey McCoy, one of the girls in the most popular groups at Goode.

In other words, this girl was beautiful.
Nico followed my stare and chuckled.
"That's the new girl, Joanne Chase. I bet little miss perfect Kassey is going to make her one of her friends," Nico said, glaring at Kassey.
I groaned inwardly. This was not going to be an easy school year.

For me.

Like it? Love it? Hate it? tell me please!!! and tell me if I'm going too fast! and thanks ANK! you're the first commenter, so cake 4u! ;D
last edited Больше года
smile
spread the word of this story to ur friends if you like it!
Больше года universalpowa said…
awesome!
;D keep posting! :D

MAY THE ODDS BE...EVER IN YOUR FAVOR! :3
Больше года Rickfan said…
I like it!
thank you guys! i cant post for a while cuz of Spring Break... ;D
heart
LOVE IT!! :)

~|?|~
Chapter 2: Hey You!
Annabeth

Let me just say this; I was nervous. I am Annabeth Chase; world famous actor. I had gray eyes that I made pale blue with contacts. My hair was curly, but I straiten it to make sure nobody knows it's me. Do you have any idea how annoying paparazzi is?

I got out of my car. I was on my way to the school office when I heard, "Who're you?"
I turned around. "Joanne Chase," I lied. Nobody could know my true identity.
"Oh. Joanne. That's cool. I'm Kassey McCoy," the girl said, twirling her hair on her finger.

In minutes, we were laughing.
"Can you...um, show me to the main office?" I asked sorta shyly.
Kassey frowned. "No can do, Joanne." With that, she walked off to a group of kids.

I glowered at the ground. Nobody ever told me no.
I ran until I bumped into someone.
"Hey! Oh, sorry! Are you OK?"
I looked up. A handsome boy was holding out his hand. I gladly took it.
"Thanks. I'm Joanne Chase," I said, looking into his eyes.
"I'm Percy Jackson."

sorry if it's short, but I had to put another chappie up for you! hope a like it!
Больше года theocean5566 said…
big smile
I love this story
great chapter
Больше года AnnabethGranger said…
wink
eeepsss! adorable but if he handsome why is he practically friendless and very unpopular?? jw post soon!!!
post soon!
Больше года icuSTALKER said…
I love this story, Aphrodite!!!:D it's awesome!!:D and yeah, you're on vacay right now, but post soon!!!:D can't wait till you come back!!!:D
big smile
This is REALLY good!!!
Have fun at the beach! :)
POST SOON

~AKB
post soon
Больше года wisegirl778 said…
big smile
awesome as all was
Больше года horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon I love it
Are you here? post soon!
wink
I'm back!! beach was fun, but rainy. :/ I'll try to post soon!

@AnnabethGranger: Percy's shy in this story, so nobody talks to him much.
post soon!
Chapter 3: Tour Time
Percy

I was talking to Nico when something warm bumped into me.

"Hey!" was my first response. Until I saw who bumped into me. It was Joanne Chase, the new girl. "Oh, sorry! Are you OK?"
She looked up. I held out my hand, and she grabbed it.
"Thanks. I'm Joanne Chase," she said.
"I'm Percy Jackson."
Joanne nodded, and looked around. "Can you...show me to the main office?" she asked, looking at the ground.
"Sure. Come on," I said, motioning her to follow me. Joanne smiled and followed me to the office.

"Thanks Percy," she said, looking over her schedule. "Can you show me around now?"
"No problem," I said. My hands started to shake like they do when I'm nervous. I asked for Joanne's schedule, but she didn't give it to me.
"Can I see your schedule?" I asked nervously.

Joanne looked as nervous as me. "One minute," she said. I watched as she ripped off the top part; the section that had her name.
I raised an eyebrow, but compared our schedules. Exactly the same. Perfect.

Annabeth

I ripped off the top of my schedule before I gave it to Percy. It said my real name: Chase, Annabeth.
Nobody could know who I was. Or else my chance of getting here without paparazzi right behind me was very, very slim.

Percy raised his eyebrow, but read my schedule. He nodded in approval, then opened a locker; I assumed it was his. Fortunately, it was right next to mine.

"First class; math with Mrs. Dodds," Percy said, closing his locker and walking down the hallway.

I followed him. "Is my schedule the same as yours?" I asked, touching his arm lightly.
A shock seemed to go through my whole arm. "Ow!" I muttered, whisking my arm away.
Percy jumped, but answered me, "Yeah. Exactly the same."

What was that feeling? The shock was alien to me; I've never felt it in my life.

But I felt happy that I was going to be in the same classes as Percy. Because he's reliable! He won't ditch you for his friends! I thought. I wasn't in love with him.

Or was I?
big smile
Nice chappie
post soon!
Awww!!!:D Percy and Annabeth are so cute....
Awesome chapter!!!:D go Annabeth!!!:D *sigh* Percy, be smart and figure out the jazz or something about Annabeth and while you're at it, I want a cookie....
:D
Awesome!!! Post soon!!!!:D
Больше года horse22133454 said…
big smile
love it post soon
Chapter 5: Cancel This...Cancel That...
Annabeth

It was very annoying to tell everyone I was Joanne Chase. So by the time I got home, I asked my manager, Holly, to cancel my photo shoot and audition that were in Manhattan.

"Sure thing, Sweets," she answered before grabbing her phone.

I ran into my room and ran to the computer. No messages...
Sighing, I walked to my bed and flopped down on it.
I thought about my day. About Percy. Holly knocked on my door, and I pulled my blankets up to hide a blush that was settling on my cheeks.
"The dates had to get moved to next week. You're going to it," she warned.
"Got it," I said, praying Holly wouldn't notice the blanket. Either she did, and ignored it, or she didn't.
I shoved the blankets off of me and pushed Percy to the back of my mind. I couldn't afford to get distracted by him...

Percy

I walked into my apartment. The first person I saw was my mom, Sally.
"Hey, Mom," I said, grabbing a blue muffin. Don't ask about the blue.
"Hey, Percy. How was school?"
"Good..."
"As in...?"
"The usual," I said, shrugging. "We got a new girl, I showed her around..."
Mom nodded, observing my closely. "Is she cute?"
My cheeks started to burn. "Beautiful," I muttered, looking down.
"So, did you...?"
"Mom!" I groaned. "She probably doesn't even like me!"

Sally chuckled, turning back to the oven. She took out a tray of blue cookies and set the on the counter. I was eying them when she said something about asking 'the girl' to come for dinner.

"Say what?" I said, slowly turning to my mother.
"Ask the girl to come here for dinner tomorrow," Sally said, smiling.
"Mom, her name's Joanne Chase. I don't know where she lives, or anything about her!"
"Percy Jackson," Mom warned, her voice getting low.
"Fine! I'll...try...to ask tomorrow," I said, turning around.
"Why not just look her up in the phone book and call her?" Mom said, taking a few cookies off the tray.
"Fine. I'll do it."

I grabbed the phone book and ran to my room. I grabbed my cell phone and started looking for 'Chase' in the phone book.

I groaned when I saw how many Chases there were. I dialed the number to the first one; Fredrick Chase.

(Percy Mr. Chase Annabeth/Joanne)

Hello, Fredrick speaking.
Hi, Mr. Chase. Is there a Joanne Chase there?
I heard a muffled sound, the a name. But it wasn't Joanne. It was Annabeth.
I frowned, but smiled when I heard, Hello?
Joanne? This is Percy.
Oh, hey Percy!
Hi. My mom wanted to know if you could come to dinner with us tomorrow night?
Sure! You can bring me to your house, and I'll just stay there until dinner.
Gotcha. See you tomorrow?
Ok. Bye.
Bye.

I closed my phone. I just asked to most beautiful girl in school to dinner.

Score for Percy!
How do you like the chappie?
last edited Больше года
mischievous
wow that looked so much bigger in the essay box...

I have got to get over that! :/
big smile
Go Percy! Great chappie!!!
POST SOON

~AKB
Post when ever you can :D
sad
nooooo!!!! I had a chappie typed up, but I accidentally reloaded the page, and it's gone!! and it was 2x longer than the one above! sorry, I'll try to type it back up ASAP!
Больше года Kaia143 said…
Ok. I can't wait!!
Annabeth

I smiled and tossed the phone on my bed. Percy Jackson just asked me to come for dinner.
I felt like jumping up and down in joy, but I didn't. My dad was waiting for me to give him the phone back.

"So, Annie, who was that?" he asked.
"Percy Jackson. He goes to my school, and he showed me around today," I said, picking the phone off my bed and handing it to him.
"Hmm. Is he handsome?"
"Um...Actually Dad, I have a homework assignment from Mrs. Dodds I have to do right now, so if you don't mind..." I lied, trying not to answer the question.
"Annabeth, will you just answer the question?"
"Nope, gotta do homework."

My dad grunted, but closed the door behind him. I rushed to my little table, grabbed my phone and started to text my friend, Piper McLean. It kinda went like this;

(Annabeth Piper)

Piper, u r not going 2 believe this
believe what?
The cutest boy in my class just asked me to dinner!
Cool! Does he know?
r u gonna tell him?

So yeah. Piper has a boyfriend, Jason Grace, but only Piper knew my secret. Both are actors. I've known Piper since we were five. And now we're both sixteen. So yeah, a long time.

I groaned when I finally put my phone down. There was nothing to do. I looked at my clock. 4:05

I could take a walk around town...
I grabbed a sweater and put my contacts back on. "I'm going to go to the park!" I yelled, walking out of the door.

I pulled the hood of my sweater up. If the paparazzi didn't notice the eyes were different, they would definitely notice my hair. It had started to curl up while I was in my room, so now it was curly.

I walked past the biggest group. Then the next group. One more group...

Yes! I made it to my car! Just as I thought that, I pulled down my hood and climbed into the limo.
"Can we get to the closest park?" I asked the driver.
"Sure thing, Miss Chase."

I smiled and leaned back. My driver, Jasper, knew me even with contacts and my hair straitened.

I grabbed my iPad from the space next to me and started playing Angry Birds. Just as I won the level, Jasper said, "We're here."
I looked up and turned off the iPad. "Thanks Jasper!" I said, climbing out. "Can you come back around five?"
Jasper nodded, then drove off before anyone could notice the limo. Smiling, I turned around, but stopped dead in my tracks.

Percy Jackson had just seen me get out of that limo.

A/N that chapter was wayyy different from the one I was going to do, but I wanted to add some things and 'accidentally' got carried away. hope you like it! and sorry it's short!
big smile
Nice chappie
heart
I LOVED it <3
:)

~AKB
Больше года jojo12313 said…
this is a great forum
heart
OMGS!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
It was sooooo good!!!!!!!!
And I can not wait until u post again!! I hope its sooooooooooon!!!!!!
post soon! Great chappie!
Percy

I turned around when I heard a car door slam, expecting Nico. We were supposed to meet half an hour ago.

Instead, I saw someone else, getting out of a limousine. A girl. When she turned around, smiling, I realized it was Joanne. Her hair was curled (which I thought was cute for her), but her smile wiped off her face as soon as she saw me.
Shock was on her face. She quickly recovered and smiled at me.

"Hey Percy!" she said, walking up next to me.
"Hey..."

sneek peek! i'll try to post later this week, but i'm gonna be really really busy :/
big smile
Ah cliffhangers....... THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the preview though. It was really good.
And I can not wait until u post again!!! I hope its really really really really soon!!!!
big smile
Great!!
No rush :)

~AKB
post soon!
pretty please post again soon!!!
post soon
Sorry for the wait guys:

Percy

I turned around when I heard a car door slam, expecting Nico. We were supposed to meet half an hour ago.

Instead, I saw someone else, getting out of a limousine. A girl. When she turned around, smiling, I realized it was Joanne. Her hair was curled (which I thought was cute for her), but her smile wiped off her face as soon as she saw me.
Shock was on her face. She quickly recovered and smiled at me.

"Hey Percy!" she said, walking up next to me.
"Hey Joanne," I said. Relief seemed to roll off her shoulders.
"So, what brings you to the park?"
"I want some relaxation," I muttered, earning a chuckle from Joanne.
"I can relate to that," she muttered under her breath.

I smiled a little bit. We walked in uncomfortable silence for a while, only interrupted by Joanne's phone.

"Hello?" she said, turning away from me. She sighed after a little bit, then grumbled, "I don't want to Dad...At the park, why? Crap. Bye!"
Joanne took the phone away from her ear and turned it off. "Can I meet your mom?" she asked, batting her eyelashes. She sounded innocent; so of course, I said, "Sure."
"Thanks Percy!"

I blinked. Shaking my head, I led the way to my car. I opened the door for her, then went to the driver's side.

30 minutes later...

I pulled up into an available parking spot in front of my apartment.

"Mom!" I shout as I walk into the doorway. "I'm home early! Joanne wanted to meet you!"

Sally came around the corner, wiping something off her hands onto the apron she was wearing.
"Hi, Joanne. I'm Sally, Percy's mom."
"Hi Sally. Could I stay here until...four-thirty, five?"
"Sure thing, Sweets."
"Thanks."
"Percy, show Joanne around the house."
"Fine. Come on, Joanne."

I started upstairs, not bothering to open my bedroom door; it was a total mess in there. We worked our way down, until we were in the living room. I plopped down on the couch, but Joanne got to the remote before I did.

"Hey!"
"I got it first Percy. Anyways, ladies first!"
"Joanne! Give me the remote!"
"Ladies first! You were such a gentleman earlier, anyway!"

I slumped back against the couch. Joanne relaxed, and I lunged for the remote, getting it.
"I win Joanne," I said, turning the channel to NCIS.
Joanne crossed her arms. "Not fair Percy."
"Was too."
"Not."
"It was, and you know it!"
"Please, can I have it, Percy?"
"Nope, we're watching NCIS!"

Joanne finally gave in, or so I thought. Just as I began to get comfortable, she snuggled up against my arm. My hands started to sweat. Gods, what is she planning now? I thought.
Joanne seemed to know what I was thinking, but wanted to make it harder for me. She grabbed my hand, gripping it tightly in her own.

"C-can we change it Percy? P-please?"
For an answer, I gave her the remote. She smiled triumphantly, quickly changing the channel.

I shook my head. Twice, I had been tricked in the same day, by the same girl.

That's when I decided one simple thing: I loved Joanne Chase.

Did you like the chappie? ;)
Awesomeness!!!:D
Sorry I didn't comment before :/
But awesome all the same!!!:D post soon!!!:D
big smile
Awesome chappie
lololololololololol nice one
post soon!