Герои Олимпа Make Any Type Of Demigod(Please Do This Its My First One) Even From Kane Chronicle

1999jacko1 posted on Apr 21, 2012 at 04:02PM
I have decided to make my first thing ever a FORUM to make a guy/girl use this:

Name:
Mortal parent:
Powers:
Weapons:
Dislikes:
Pet/s[optional]
Boy/girlfriend:
Story:

rules/ 1 keep cussing down to a minimum 2 don't be mean to others 3 you can be anyone from both series even the Kane chronicles if you like

do not make yourself to strong and you can do anything like get married have a war ANYTHING
NOTE: this is a mixture camp with ranks from roman camp but you get cabin leaders and stuff

please try not to rank yourself as Praetor I am only taking one more Praetor in
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 08:46AM

Герои Олимпа 6307 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 6307

Больше года crash14 said…
Fine I go to Dalton ask him for his powers and teleport to Carter "do.you have fire powers
Больше года LORDCHAOS said…
monkey
I'm waiting!
Why can't you steal him dalton is my friend and brother and you are older
Больше года torrent said…
I destroy my blessing of chaos*justin you can't get rid of my powers of creation I host his son eroubus*eroubus comes out of my body and looks exactly like me*
E-yeah so go away or I will tell dad and he will put you under house arrest
Yeah and I never swore on the river styks so yeah in your face the runs into posiedon cabin and goes into tunnel that connects to hephaestus cabin
Больше года darange said…
i hold my hand out and flames dance on my hand
like i said i am daughter of hephstus and aphrodite
You know I was exiled because I waged war against him!
Cool like I said I'm a son of posiedon and hehaestus. I spin fire around "oh and leo wanted me to ask do you need a tunnel to the aphrodite cabin cause I have one to posiedeons
big smile
No no no! I'll be speaking to darange later
What's wrong
I grab justin by his kneck* son you best watch what you say or I will cut that tounge of yours out of your mouth you snake
Wait did you guys hear what I said
*I cut Justin's tounge out of his mouth *
I see this and throw up "dude won't that kill him"
cool
No cause that was an illusion you see I use ancient dark magic to literally create another physical being of myself in other words a clone! Darange prepare the Hephaestus and Athena cabin for the biggest project ever! This project is over a hundred mile long!
Wait I'm in hephaestus too what are we building
smile
I'll send you a message later
Ok I dneak around a the back of a cabin and jump down a hole and start working on tunnels
im on it
I run to leos room and see he's in his room and only fire users can open in so I do "dude we need to get ready"
Leo:for what's
Me: carter knows
walks in hephestus cabin and hears you two talking. hay guys whatcha talking bought?
I look at the plans "first where and why are we building this
Больше года Nicolicious said…
I walk over a log and fall over and die for a bit
So me and leo will be in bunker 9 working on weapons with carter. Chris and nyssa can work on the hull and shane can work on steering and navigation let's go" turns into gryphon "anyone need a ride"
Больше года killer24 said…
yeah bridy or jakey haha what can i do? kill someone maybe?
No you can only help if you related to athena hephaestus or me and carter
I walk in jake I don't trust justin any more than I would trust gaia to go and end the world and become a human loving hippie so jake don't do it*I run around cutting the tounges out of every justin in sight and then I mentaly cut off every justin in the worlds tounge and even the ones on other planets
Well here the plan ill sabotage it so he blows himself up
Okay *I listen to jakes plan*cool
Traitors!!!!!!! What did I do to deserve betrayal! I've changed please thi project is really important to cause we've been working on! The end of chaos! When I came a few people were already at war with him and I joined them! So please just keep working in it! I promise I won't use it for evil!
Well Dalton what do you say
I don't trust him chaos is like a 2nd father to me he would not betray me so easly this thing claims chaos is evil yet why do we trust him so I disagree brother we shall not listen to him
OK tthen" i go talk to Leo and he and Jake Mason agree not to help
I get rid of justins plans*you have loyalty from none you snake
Leo: yeah I don't see why we should chaos hasn't done anything to me except maybe give me Jake for a brother
me: I throw fire at his feet and melt his shoes
Leo : spins fire and blasts fire and blows fire at me "no ones as hot as me"
Me: I freeze him "no ones as cool as me"
Jake Mason : you both have crappy comebacks
last edited Больше года
sad
First I didn't start the war go to page fifteen or something for further info! Look here's the deal I promise no to do anything evil and I'll let crash14 come with me so he can make sure I don't use it for evil!
angelic
Look we started war against chaos cause he started to wage war against neutral star systems!
No cause you'll do something I think Dalton should watch you " push him forward. Ill work on the ships weapons " I turn my staff into a wrench and start to fix weapons
If dalton agrees
I'msure he will
I punch justin in the face*no
Well apparently. He said no " I have an idea you to should duel whoever wins gets there way you choose one team mate from any where on camp
sick
Dude it's only temporarily! And besides we can't duel because both of us are to strong to loose! So Jake just convince dalton please remember I gave you back your memories and you still owe me please!
Dalton please reconsider you and justin must have something in common
Больше года demigoddessrlz said…
cake
Name:Heaven Leigh

Immortal parent:all the gods (yes that is greek roman and egyptian all gods and goddesses)

Mortal parent:Lisa Leigh and Bob Leigh 8they r dead and have been dead for 11 years.

Powers:any power you could think of and any power of any demigod

Weapons:mainly a bow and some exploding arrows that artemis gave me

Likes:Loud music and being mysterious and dangerous and sometimes monsters and titans

Dislikes:Talking and weird people

Boy/girlfriend:None

Story:my parents died in a shooting when i was 2 my mom hid me so i wouldnt be found and killed,nico found me that same day in a bush and he took me to mount olympus from that day on i have trained myself and all the godz have taken care of me and can be very dangerous when mad (my advice is not to make me mad)

Like what I wont turn my back on my 2nd father and choas did not wage war against the neutral solar systems they waged war against him
Wow you guys hate each other. Well Justin I tried
crying
wow feeling the the love im not being noticed
hmmm
walks in camp halfblood and randomly walks around till i see some one that i might wanna either befriend or battle*