Герои Олимпа Alyta's Mark Of Athena

alyta2000 posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 05:07PM
Title: Alyta's Mark of Athena
Rating:YA

Type: Adventure, Mytholgy

Prophecy: Son of ocean and son of sky,
Will send the good side's battle cry.
Son of hammer and son of sword,
Will stop evil from reaching it's reward.
Daughter of dove and cursed of jewels,
Will help stop evil from turning cruel.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone'
The mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Leo, etc. Meh, I don't know if I'll have any OC's.

Synopsis: Percy, Jason, and the gang have to go to Rome to save a certain son of Hades from the Doors of Death and then get on their journey to Greece. But is a traitor in their wake?

Disclaimer: All character's other then my own belong To Rick Riordan.
A/N: Hey, Alyta here. I'm twelve and I'm gonna make my own fan-fic. A version of Rick Riordan's book yet to come called The Mark Of Athena. My book goes on to where The Son of Neptune ended. The Point of views go in this order.
Annabeth.
Jason.
Percy.
Hazel.
Piper.
Leo.
Frank.
I will try to post whenever I can and if I can't for a while I will let you know. I get hit with writer's block quite frequently so if you have any ideas that I could use inbox me! :D
Don't let this fool you. I'm a very happy-go-lucky person and I'm VERY sarcastic. You'll see when You start reading! So start! XD
Other stories from me:
Percy Jackson and the Gang play Truth or Dare!
link
I am now an adoptive mother! Of a book! Used to be Aphrodite's but I adopted it cuz she couldn't post on it anymore:
link
last edited on May 04, 2012 at 02:24AM

Герои Олимпа 98 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

Больше года universalpowa said…
:D yay can't wait!

and italics is [ i] and ends with [/ i] (no spaces) to make italics just place the [ i] one first and the [/ i] one last. dont use the spaces, im using that to show you

bold is the same thing, except with b in the place of the i. and u is underline, etc...
Больше года kayleegurule said…
smile
Sounds good. Post soon. We can never have enough MOA Forums.
Больше года alyta2000 said…
big smile
Thanks Uni! :D I'm posting now. I did 2 and a half chappies today! XD
Chapter 1
Annabeth

As I leaned on the Argo II I couldn't help but thing of Percy. Does he remember everything? His family? His friends? Me?
Not only would I be heartbroken but we would be in danger if he didn't remember. I was really lost in my thoughts so I was startled when Piper came to me.
"Hey," Piper said."Sorry to startle you."
"No.It's alright. Just thinking."
"When aren't you thinking." I chuckled
Right then, Thalia came over. Artemis let the hunters off duty so Thalia could come with us. She's been moody ever since we got into the sky. She was really mad about something.
"Hey Thals," I called her over." What's wrong?"
"My stupid,arrogant,jerk of a little brother is what's wrong."
"What do you mean? What did Jason do?" Piper asked.
"He asked me about Percy and I told him that he saved the his mom, Grover, Me, Annabeth, and the world. He didn't believe it and said those stories were fake. I got mad and blew up in his face. I said that next time he called Percy a liar he would have to fight with me."
I believed Thalia would say that. Percy and her are like brother and sister. Piper looked confused. "What exactly did Percy do?" She asked. "Well," I started "When he was 12, he defeated the Minotaur with no weapon or training whatsoever,got claimed son of Poseidon, got accused of stealing Zeus' master bolt, got offered a quest to find it, found it, defeated Lord Ares in battle, and stopped a war between Zeus and Poseidon."
Piper's mouth gaped open. "And that's not including details." Thalia finished.
"Well," I sighed. "I guess I'll talk to Jason." I finished.
" Good Luck!" Thalia shouted as I made my way to his room.
Next is part 2 of the first chapter. Hopefully I got the bold/ italics thing right!
Больше года beba157jello said…
smile
i love it really good keep posting:)
Nice Thalia! She and Jason r already acting like brother and sister.
^ dittooooo lol xD
post soon ;)
big smile
Okay. Here's Part 2. And I want to explain something. Jason isn't gonna act like a jerk and a snob for the whole book. It's just his Roman side. Romans are know to be power hungry and like it. *cough* Octavian *cough cough* So that's why I did it.
I walked until I found Jason. He looked angry.
"Hey Jason. You okay?" I asked.
"No I'm not. How could Thalia fight her own little bro for a hot-shot guy like Percy?" I felt my temperature rise. I needed to stay calm though. But still, How could he say that about MY boyfriend? "Jason," I sighed."Thals and Percy are like brother and sister. Without Percy, Thalia would still be a pine tree."
" So that story she told me about Percy saving her. It's true?"
"Yes it is."
"Gods Annabeth, I'm sorry. I should go apologize to Thalia."
"Yes you should. Now go" I ordered. Jason mock saluted me and I laughed. 'He's cool.' I thought 'I hope he gets the whole Piper thing settled.'When he walked out Leo's voice came on over the speakers." Hello this is your awesomely awesome and sexy single commander." "REPAIR BOY!" Yelled Piper. I laughed "Shut up beauty queen! NO! DON'T HURT ME HEEEELLLLPPPPP!" I cracked up. Piper's voice came over the intercom. "Leo will be taking a ....nap. Yeah that's right, A nap! So he wanted to tell you that we will be landing in 5 minutes. BYE!" I was doubled over laughing at this point. Always at it those two. I got ready to leave and finally we landed. I got out of the Argo II and saw familiar Sea-green eyes and a mop of messy Jet black hair. He saw me and mouthed "I remember everything." Those three words made my day. I got ready for my confrontation with Percy when suddenly two Venti came.
Chapter 1 finished! Yeah! Poor Leo. I'm so cruel sometimes.
LOL LEO XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HAHAAHAHHAHAA

which is why i see Liper to be so logical o_O
... xD
awesome!! :D possssssst sooon :P
smile
Great! I really don't know. I fully support Liper and I think that Piper is a little obsessive of Jason. But I just DON'T LIKE REYNA! Even though I don't like Jason THAT much I still think he deserves someone cool. Who knows, Maybe I'll make out my OC and have her date Jason. Anyway, I actually wanted to see if you could help me Uni. As I said, I get writer's block VERY often. I try to deal with it but it's hard. I absolutely love your forums so maybe you could go ahead and help me come up with cool ideas. I try to think like R.R because it gets on my last nerve when fan girls make totally unrealistic percabeth reunions. Would R.R have them make out in front of both camps? NO! Annabeth would punch him in the gut and yell at him. I'm not the only person who thinks this. Right?
Больше года Nemisis said…
love it, post asap
^^ LOL! i agree, they wouldn't just make out in front of both camps. More like Annabeth would punch him, and THEN kiss him. XD lol

anyways, as to solve writers block I have one solution to banish it:
listen to songs.
about the only thing that works for me, really. I don't have an idea? Find a random song and crank it up! And I can help with ideas, just send me a message if you need an idea ;D I'm full of plenty I don't use in my forums...
speaking of my forums, SHOOT i gotta get the posts ready! o_O

~universal~
LIPER! <3 I see the logic, because it reminds me of Percabeth kinda or like..idk.
post soon!
last edited Больше года
laugh
^ Yay! I'm not the Romance hating wierdo! So many people hate it when I tell them that! I'm just like "They wouldn't make out in front of both camps!" And my friends are like" You hate Percabeth!" I'm just like."What the crap is wrong with you. Who in the world hates Percabeth!?" (Rhetorical question)
As for the music thing. That works for me too!
I listen to songs when I write too. It just works as background music. And yeah Annabeth would punch Percy and than kiss him. About the thinking like RR thing. Don't try to write like him try to write like yourself. Everyone has their own style just try to bring yours into your writing.
big smile
Ok so I'm gonna post now (I'm trying out typing on my father's iPad)
Chapter 2
Annabeth

I got out my dagger and started slashing and stabbing. Jason was manipulating the winds, Thalia was shooting lightning, Leo was shooting fireballs, and Piper was fighting next to me. The Romans weren't doing anything." Why aren't they doing anything?" I thought. I saw Percy and he had his famous lopsided grin on his face. He had his arms around two people. They both looked equally scared of Leo. Onewas a girl who looked around 13 that had a caramel colored tan. She had dark hair that was curly and went to her shoulders. She also had bright gold eyes. The boy had a face of a baby. But he also had the build of a body builder. He had a crew cut and looked Asian. There was a girl standing next to him. She was a really pretty girl. She was wearing a purple bed sheet like Percy and I couldn't help but think "is this Percy's new girlfriend?" I finished up my Venti as the others finished theirs.
"Hello my name is Annaneth Chase, Daughter of Athena-" I started but I was rudely interupted.
"Archutect of Olympus and my girlfriend." Percy finished while smiling at me. I looked at him and chuckled.
"Do you know how stupid you look while wearing that." I asked. He looked surprised. I walked over to him and said "But all joking aside," I punched him in the gut and he doubled over. "PERSEUS JACKSON! YOU LEFT ALONE FOR EIGHT MONTHS YOU SEAWEED BRAIN!!!!!!" Chuckles escaped from both sides. "Hey Kelp Head." Thalia said. " You're gonna get it later from both me and Annabeth." Thalia finished. Percy looked at her and smirked. "It's Annabeth and I not me and Annabeth. I think the longer you stay immortal the more of a Pinecone Face you get huh Thals?" Thalia scoweled and said " Grammar Nazi. I think this camp is getting to him." This whole time I was thinking of something." Hey Percy? Don't you still have the Curse of Achilles?"
"No." He answered." Kinda got washed away."
" Great. Now instead of you getting killed In one place you can get killed in other places."
The pretty girl in the purple bedsheet gasped. "Percy? You had the Curse of Achillies and you didn't tell us?"
"Well, I didn't really have that much time did I?"
"Well, You must tell us at the senate meeting later."
Percy looked defeated. This girl must be stubborn.
"Fine." And we started walking towards a huge building.
Part 1 of chapter 2 done! Yay!

:D yay !
post soon LOL great percabeth reunion ;)
XD
mischievous
See! I think it's MUCH more entertaining then a love fest. I'll try to post later but maybe in like, 2 hours. My dad's gonna start yelling at me if I don't get off the computer. I just yelled at my older sister because she hasn't read The Son Of Neptune yet though I lent it to her in JANUARY! She blamed it on reading The Hunger games but all together those THREE books are like 1,000 pages. Meh, whatever. She doesn't know what she's missin.
Больше года JasmineValdez said…
Great story! :)
Больше года puppies76 said…
cool story!!!!!!
big smile
Okay, so here's part two. I probably won't post again today. Possibly really late or tomorrow after school.
I looked at the buildings.A lot of them had serious damage. "Percy.How do I have the feeling that you caused a lot of that damage."
"Hehe. Yup." He replied popping the 'P.'
We walked to the senate while I was getting info on the architecture.When we got inside we introduced ourselves
"Annabeth Chase,Daughter Of Athena or Minerva. Architect of Olympus."
"Thalia Grace, Lieutenant of Artemis or Diana.Daughter of Zeus or Jupiter.
"Jason Grace, Son of Zeus or Jupiter, Complete Brother of Thalia, Defeater of Krios."
"Wait Thalia, You never told me you had a brother." Percy interrupted.Thalia shrugged."I thought he was dead."
"Anyway,I'm Piper McLean. Daughter of Venus, Charmspeaker."
Reyna glared at her. Uh-oh I smell trouble.(A/N Hey! that rhymed xD)"Leo Valdez, Son of Hephaestus of Vulcan the awesomeness that is the best god of the gods-"Jason cleared his throat."Fire-user."Leo finished."Frank Zhang,Son of Mars or Ares, Ancestry of Poseidon, yes I said Poseidon.Shapeshifter."Percy muttered something about unfair blessing."Dude! I thought we went over this! You can cause miniture hurricanes and earthquakes!"
"Sorry about those two.We have this argument once a day. My name is Hazel Levesque, Daughter of Hades.Jewel bringer."
"Wait, Your half- brother is Nico Di Angelo?" I asked.
"Yeah? How do you know Nico?" She asked back.
Percy's face went dark. "Little twirp goes to Camp Half-Blood. When I was here he saw me and pretended he didn't know me."
"Anyway," I sighed."Percy it's your turn."
"Percy Jackson. Son Of Poseidon. Praetor of the Twelfth Legion."
"Woah,Woah,Percy wait. That's all you say? Percy you've done more than all of us combined." Thalia said.
"Thals, it's fine."
"No it's not." I said.
"Fine." Percy sighed rolling his eyes.
"It all started when I was 12..." Percy didn't get to finish because this guy who looked like Luke came in with a maniacal look on his face holding a knife and a Teddy bear game in.
"How can you believe these greacus praetors?!"
Suddenly I heard a growl. I huge wolf came out.
"Octavian. Stop being hard headed." "Why do you trust them Lupa?" "The most powerful demi-god alive is Greek.Percy Jackson. He saved us ALL from danger TWICE and now he's gonna do it again." "Lupa. I'm not that powerful."Percy said blushing.
"Modest now are we? You are very powerful Percy.Don't doubt it. "Percy, How about you tell us some of your stories." Reyna said. "Yes Percy, tell them" Lupa chuckled. If that's possible. Percy was bright red now. "Okay madame Lupa." Wow since when has Percy had a sense of respect?
smile
^Oh and the idea of Lupa saying Percy Jackson is the most powerful demi-god and every thing going on with Lupa and Camp Jupiter cam from The Mark Of Athena* by BlacknBlue. It's really good. You guys should read it.
I have read it. Keep going I want to see how the romans will react when Percy says his titles.
Ok. I will keep writing tomorrow in the morning but I probably won't post until tomorrow about 5:00ish. I have hw and I like to relax afterschool.
Больше года Percyfan44 said…
big smile
Hey like ur story but can u put like both parts of the chapters into one part but otherwise no complaints
big smile
^Yeah, I'm gonna do that when I post that next.It's the fact that these are the opening chapters so I really didn't know where it was going. I didn't follow the chapters I wrote on paper. Starting today or tomorrow I will start posting FULL chapters.
okay! post soon!
big smile
Ok! Here is Jason's P.O.V! Let's see what he thinks of Percy!
Chapter 3
Jason

I could believe that Percy was the most powerful Demi-god.
Far away he looked like a regular teen but up close you could tell. He had this awesome aura of power. But he's a cool hero. If Lupa called him powerful, I believe it. I tuned back into the story.
"Annabeth, Thalia, Grover, and I went to Olympus to stop Kronos who made it to the throne room. Thalia got hurt and wasn't able to fight. Annabeth talked down Kronos and Luke was able to take control.Enough to tell me to give him the knife,which was the cursed blade. He sacrificed himself to stop Kronos. He was the real hero.Not me." Percy finished.
'Wow.' I thought. 'Who gives credit to a dead guy and calls him a hero?'
"You didn't tell them about your fight with Kronos! Or you turning down immortality!" Annabeth yelled.
"Or you saving Annabeth and holding the weight of the sky for her!"
Thalia also shouted. Annabeth started searching through Percy's hair and found a streak of grey. She then started searching through her own hair and found a similar streak in the same place.
"Yeah Perce, I was gonna ask about that." Frank said.
"Well," Annabeth started."When you hold up the sky you get a grey streak."
"Awwwww...How sweet. Percy you held up the sky for your girlfriend... CRAP! I'm turning more into Aphrodite every day!"
Piper yelled.
"Beauty Queen here doesn't want to be a Beauty Queen."
Leo teased suddenly coming from his 'nap.' Percy shot me a look that said 'I like these two.' Only then did I realize he was wearing a praetors robe. A pang of sadness went through my heart. NO! Stop it Jason! You took his place, he takes yours. That helps.It was all stupid Juno's plan.
"All right. We will finish this tomorrow." Lupa said.
"Good night." Reyna said and left. How am I supposed to deal with this whole Reyna-Piper thing!? I used to be Reyna's boyfriend but now I like Piper. Uggh! This is so confusing! Percy came up to me. "Here you go. You can have your old spot back. I didn't touch anything in your room. Also, I see you have a love triangle."
I was surprised. "How do you know?"
"I saw you glance at Piper and Reyna repeatedly." He answered.
"Don't worry about it, I was in a love triangle to for a little while." I was shocked at this to. "Annabeth and who else?" I asked.
"Rachel." He answered. "But isn't she the Oracle!?"
"Yeah. This was before she turned into the Oracle."
He took of the Toga and gave it to me. We walked out of the Senate and started walking towards our houses. We started joking around. I thought 'Percy is cool.' He left me at the Praetor's house but told me: "You better tell the girls what you think before you start a catfight. Good Night!"
He walked and soon I couldn't see him anymore. I saw Reyna walk into the house. 'It's now or never' I thought and ran to catch up with her.
I know. I know. Short chapter. Sorry! I'm brain-dead though! I found out a new idea for Jason's possible love interest. She's an OC and the couple's name would be 'Jackenzie.'Try to guess her name. Whoever does gets cake!
Mackenzie. and great chapter!
cake
^Yup! I know. Wasn't that hard to guess but here's some cake!
 ^Yup! I know. Wasn't that hard to guess but here's some cake!
I want 2 reviews from people other then Nemisis and then I'll post.
Больше года Blackjack-Arion said…
smile
Hi I love your story. I am new here and just started reading it! great job :)
Its really good so far. Keep going.
big smile
hey tht waz my birthday cake when i was 5 weird i remember tht awesome chapters love them plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года icuSTALKER said…
heart
Good so far :D I like it XD
Hahaha Percy's love triangles and Jason's :D I hate drama, but I'm excited to see what you'll do :D Post soon!!!:D you should do something with Kinzie :D
Is here name Mackenzie?
No, Actually my best-friend at school is named Mackenzie and she wanted to be in the story. I'm posting now so chillax.Kay?
smile
Here you go!
Chapter 4
Jason

I walked up to Reyna and she gave me a flirty smile. 'Looks like this is gonna be harder then it seems.' I thought. "Reyna, can I talk to you?" I asked.
"Sure." She replied.
We walked to the praetors rooms cause we both have our rooms there.
"Reyna, I don't know if you still like me or not but I don't like you that way." I said.
"Why?! Is it because of that Venus scum!?"She asked/yelled, seething with anger.
"Hey! Don't talk about Piper that way! And no! It isn't!" Kinda is.
"Well then! Good Night Jason Grace!" She slammed the door in my face.I winced at hearing my last name. I don't like it anymore. My mom was an attention hogging alcoholic. I got to my room and opened the door. Apparently Percy hadn't touched anything.Tomorrow I'll ask but I was tired. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.Only to get consumed by nightmares.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~"Jason Grace, how kind of you to join us." Gaea said.
"I would never in my right mind join you! And what do mean by 'Us?'"
I asked.
"In due time you'll see my dear. In due time."
Then I was alone.
"Jason, You are not alone." I heard a voice say.
I looked around and saw a very skinny,pale boy with jet black hair and eyes.
"My name is Nico Di Angelo. I tried to contact Percy but he blocked his mind. Very much like Harry Potter attempted to do in the 6th book." (A/N:HAHA Harry Potter)
"Where are you? We can save you." I asked.
"I am in Rome. I was kidnapped by Gaea while looking for the Doors of Death."
My vision started getting blurry.
"HURRY! Gaea found out about this! Remember! I need your help!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
I woke up to Piper standing over me. Shaking me by the shoulders.
"Jason! Wake Up! You're late for breakfast!"
'Oh crap!' I thought. I quickly put on a shirt then left the bedroom. I went to breakfast as quick as I could and walked to the praetors table and sat down. Reyna was waiting for me.
"You're late."She said with venom in her voice. "The seven of the prophecy other then you have been put into the fifth cohorts. Your sister has also been put in there." I mentally sighed with relief. At least they won't have to deal with Octavian. I walked to where Piper and Leo were sitting. Leo was putting out his corny jokes as always.
"Repair Boy! Shut up!"Piper yelled.
"I'm just sayin, I've got a prob with these 'breakfast burgers.'" Leo said defending himself.
"Hey Jason." Both Leo and Piper said.
Frank and Hazel both came up to us. Frank looked scared of Leo and Hazel looked confused. Huh? I'm gonna have to ask about that later.
"Have you guys seen Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia?"
"My future girlfriend." Leo coughed. Piper jack-slapped him across the head.
"Thalia went to go Iris Message-Greek thing- the Hunter's to make sure everthing's okay."
Piper answered.
"Yeah my future girlfriend's got a sense of priority." Leo said rubbing his head saying "Stupid Aphrodite." Suddenly a dove came and started attacking him.
"Ahh! AHH! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Leo screamed and ran away, the Dove hot on his trail.
Piper was cracking up and saying "Thank you mom!"
"As for Annabeth and Percy, they are by the little Tiber having a picnic." Piper said trying to contain herself.
Frank said "I'll go get them." Hazel and Him left.
Reyna came up to us. Shooting a frosty glare at Piper.
"You should get ready. We need to finish yesterdays Senate Meeting."
Piper and I left to get ready. I forgot my Toga at the house so I went to get it and I bumped into someone. A bright, redheaded girl with freckles all over her face. She kinda looked like Ginny Weasley. (A/N:I'm on a roll today aren't I?) She had braces on her teeth. (Did I say that Camp Jupiter has an excellent dental care service?) "Oh sorry praetor." She said. "No problem. What's your name?" I asked. "M..M..Mackenzie"She stammered. I laughed. She probably thought I was gonna throw her in the dungeon or something.
"I'm a daughter of Apollo. Intern of Reyna.That's why I'm here. I'm also part of the third cohort. I'm going to the Senate house right now."She said. "So am I. I just needed my Toga. I'll walk with you." Her eyes widened and I saw she had bright blue eyes." I joked a few times and now I am able to say, she laughs at EVERYTHING!
There! Another chappie done! Next up, Percy!
HA! I was right!
Больше года puppies76 said…
cool, post soon even if u just posted
big smile
epic chappie love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Больше года Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
Great chappie!
meh
I am most likely posting tomorrow. So chill. I am not gonna abandon the forum any time soon and probably never will though It's hard to come up with the freakin ideas.
And Kaylee, lol! My friend is named Kaylee to.
Uggh guys. It's been like 90 degrees every day so far. Stupid Florida has more weather changes then I have mood swings. XD
Больше года hollistergurl said…
Awesome!

Sorry it took so long for me to comment :\

Post soon!
mischievous
Ok. Posting now. Should I add in more Leo? YES! Should Jason date Mackenzie? Yes! Do I like to answer my questions? Yes! All joking aside. PHAHAHA Can't do that while keeping a straight face. I just had a whole cup of Pepsi! I feel like I have ADHD! Something funny happened today. I was in Social Studies today for 4th period and my friend took out a ballpoint pen and stabbed someone with it. I screamed RIPTIDE and everyone looked at me like I was high. But then that ONE person who read PJO started cracking up. So they were doing their business and me and my friend were like they don't know what their freaking missin!
last edited Больше года
Okay! This Chapter is full of suspense! I'm not the queens of cliffies though like Hollister and Uni! :P More like the princess. Still though. Riordan is king of cliffies. The Lost Hero almost gave me a heart attack. "Exactly. Percy Jackson is at the Roman camp and He probably doesn't even know who he is." Ughh *Shiver* Horrible. Those words are burned into my mind!
Chapter 5
Percy

Annabeth and I were laying down on the ground next to the Little Tiber. I started twirling the water into the air. "Show-off" Annabeth muttered. "Hey Percy?"She asked. "Can I ask you something?" "You just did Wise girl." I said.
"Shut up Seaweed Brain. Anyway, why don't you have the Curse Of Achilles anymore?"
"Well Wise girl. I thought you would have figured it out already. It's a Greek Blessing. I can't cross into Roman territory with a Greek blessing. And I was getting really tired of carrying the Hippie Bag Lady that was Hera."
The sky rumbled. "Oh shut up!" I shouted."You know it's true!"
The sky stopped rumbling. "Looks like Zeus has got a sense of humor after all." Annabeth chuckled after I said that.
"Oh and Seaweed Brain? Contrary to Popular Beliefs I'm not the smartest thing ever. Mom is." And with that she got up to meet with some of her Minerva friends. I watched her leave. Then, I got a horrible pain. Something Familiar. Pit Scorpion. Sure enough, when I looked down there it was. Digging into the ground. I could feel the poison seeping into my blood. I turned around and saw some Blonde hair and a ceremonial knife on it. I knew those from somewhere... I can't remember where. I crawled as far as I could. Every breath felt like someone sticking a dagger in my stomach. Frank and Hazel came to see me and try to help me. Frank shape shifted into a horse and Hazel helped me onto his back.
"HELP HELP!"Hazel shouted. "Percy's hurt! We need an Apollo healer!" I struggled to keep conscious but the Venom got the best of me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~ Suddenly, I was in a dark cave.
"Perseus. How nice of you to visit."Gaea said.
"Yeah same to you." I said sarcastically.
That blonde haired guy sat down next to her. I think his name was Octopus or something. My memory is still a little fuzzy from the venom. I turned around and saw something that made my heart drop. Nico. He was in chains. Unconscious.
"What did you do to him you freaking Dirt Lady!? Don't you have some Dog Crap to pick up from your face!?" I shouted. She looked angry. I was saved by some bright blue light and my dream ended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~~­~~
When I came around I still couldn't open my eye's but I heard something that made my heart stop...
"Guys... I think I'm the Mark of Athena."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
DU DU DUNNNN! What do you guys think? I hope it wasn't crappy. That would be bad. VERY Bad. Rate! You can get virtual cake! And guess what? Today was someone in the world's bday so guess what! CAKE WARS!
 Okay! This Chapter is full of suspense! I'm not the queens of cliffies though like Hollister and Uni!
:D awesome lol :D

lol im the goddess of cliffhangers 0.0 me and hollister are at war LOL
Yup! I bet if I gave you two laptops you would see who creates the best cliffy!
\/
(..)
/(o )\
||
/\/\
Yeah for computer generized Owl! He's name is Oli!
last edited Больше года
Ok. ^Epic fail! So Annabeth gets a pet Owl names Oli and Percy gets scared cuz he claims it's freaking out to get him!
So I'm guessin nobody wants cake wars? Well, if I have 4 more reviews (From someone other then Uni) I'll post.
smile
POST!