Герои Олимпа The Lonely Demigod.

Jasonfan44 posted on May 06, 2012 at 02:11AM
R.R Characters with a few of OCs

Plot: Leo feels unappreciative, unrecognized and unloved. He thinks no one would notice if he ran away, that's what he does. He runs away.

PoV's: Mostly Leo, Nico(Occasinally), Piper(occasionally) and Nyssa(occasionally)

Some posts may be violent. Some posts the characters will die horribly, funny(to me), deaths.

Hope you enjoy the sad tale I'm about to introduce.

*Will be in the 'I' perspective*

R.R Characters with a few of OCs Plot: Leo feels unappreciative, unrecognized and unloved. He thinks
last edited on May 10, 2012 at 01:28AM

Герои Олимпа 27 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Nemisis said…
post soon
Больше года theocean5566 said…
big smile
Oooo this sounds interesting post soon
last edited Больше года
Больше года Jasonfan44 said…
Prologue:
The seven plus Nico had been dropped of at Camp Half-Blood after the war. Jason had chose Piper and Reyna fell for the new praetor, a son of Mars. Percy had 'resigned' as praetor so he could spend more time with his beloved one, Annabeth. Frank and Hazel had become a couple. Nico was still unbelievable pale and skinny. He had some mental problems too. The two camps came together for Hera's plans had worked. Mt.Olympus was open. Gods and goddesses answered their children's prayers. Yet one demigod wasn't happy as Percy or Jason or Frank. The demigod's father wasn't listening to his prayers. This demigod's name was Leo Valdez.

Chapter 1: Leo

We were getting off the Argo II, a crowd was formed below us. My mind reeled to when Jason, Piper, Annabeth and I were landing in New Rome. Except this was different. The Romans were cheering for Jason and the people were, well, Roman. This time is was Greeks and Romans cheering for the seven. Jason, Piper, Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, and I. I heard 6 chants. One for Jason, one for Percy, on for Annabeth, one for Frank, one for Hazel and one for Piper. No chants were for me. Why aren't there a chant for me? I asked myself has the crowd crowded the 6. I lead my way through the crowd, nobody stopping me to congratulate me. Not congratulating me for breaking Nico out of his cage, not giving me a pat on the back. I wondered if they would care to see me dead and not alive. I sighed. I silently walked to my cabin.

Continue later
Больше года kayleegurule said…
This is good, post soon.
big smile
Post soon
When I got to my cabin, everything was neat. I walked to my bunk and looked at it. The bed was done. "You know," A voice said, making me almost pee my pants. "You could say hello." I turned. It was Nyssa. She was wearing her red bandanna. She was dressed in her usual clothes. I smiled. "You know, you almost made me pee my pants." I said making her laugh. It shocked me. "You thought that was funny?"
"Leo, you're not like every Hephaestus kid." Nyssa said, not answering my question. "You actually can joke. We, don't have any sense of humor. Not ever. When you came, you opened up our senses. Now c'mon, we got some shrouds to burn. You know what to say for Jake?" She choked on Jake. To Nyssa, Jake was a blood related brother to her. Leo had heard from someone, if Jake and Nyssa had different immortal parents, they would be dating. Nyssa dab tears from her eyes and headed out the door. I sighed. I dug into my pocket and grabbed a piece of paper. I headed out and closed the door.
POST!
Chapter 2: Leo.
When I got to the shroud burning area, Nyssa was saying her speech, tears forming in eyes. I could see the stain of the deadly tears on her cheeks. "Jake was my best friend." She said, letting the tears flow out, not caring if the whole camp had seen her cry. I hugged Nyssa, which made her cry even more. I could feel my shoulder getting wetter by the second. When she was done crying, my left shoulder was damp. I cleared my throat and begun reading. "Jake Mason, when I met the kid, he was in a body cast. From the second I met him, I knew he was an okay kid. When I left to go visit the forges, I felt sorry for him. After capturing Festus, Jake was amazed. When I returned to camp with my friends Jason and Piper(*cue cheering*), I showed my cabin Bunker 9. While we were both working on the Argo II, he and I became closer. We were like brothers, real brothers. Blood related. We had so much in common. That's why I didn't want him to come with me and the other 6 to fight Gaea. I didn't want him to die. I remember the coversation we had, just before we finished the boat. Jake was twidling with something and I was fixing something. 'I wish Nyssa and I weren't both children of Hephaestus.' He said. I looked at him like he was crazy. 'She's nice!' He protested. I nodded. 'So did you hear that I'm going on the ship and help you fight?' Jake asked. 'You are not going on this mission Jake.' I said.
'I am Leo. I don't want to be stuck in this camp forever. I want to see the world.'
'You can see the world after you and Nyssa get married.'
'I have to fight Leo.'
'You can stay here and protect Nyssa.'
'She doesn't need protection here. She needs it out in the mortal world.'
'Well I don't want to be the one telling her that her best friend is dead.'
'I'm not gonna die.'
He had stormed off. But that was one of my last conversation with him. Sure, I saw him on the ship, but he never talked to me until the last battle. It was late at night and I couldn't sleep. I went to the skydeck and I found Jake leaning on the railing.
'Hey Jake.' I said, scaring him.
'Leo, what if Annabeth's plan doesn't work?' He asked.
'What do you mean?'
'What if something goes horribly wrong and instead of everyone making it safe on board, a few of us die.'
'Way to be optimistic.'
'Sorry, I just don't like the last line. Son of builder meets his doom. One of us won't make it alive. One of us will be dead by this time tomorrow.' That line had bothered me too. It was so straight forward.
'Don't worry Jake, you and I will still be alive. But if not, you were the best.'
'You were the best too.' He walked back to his room, leaving me to think what could happen out there. Next day, the battle. The battle was bloody. Jake was right, things went wrong. I was supposed to take down one of the strings that held a knife and chop the enemy down. Jake did it instead. Since it was programmed to my fingerprints, it went into self-defence mode which was pepper spray. It blinded Jake so much that he back into an Earthborn. The Earthborn slapped him and he was on the ground. A hellhound saw Jake's flailing body and leaped on him and chewed him up to bits. Right in front of my eyes. I destroyed the hellhound and Earthborn, while Jake Mason's lifeless body draped over my shoulders. Jake Mason, you will be forever missed." I finished. Tears stung in my eyes. I didn't wait for anyone. I took a torch and lit Jake's shroud, tears flowing down my cheeks, faster that the Little Tiber River. I ran to my cabin while Annabeth was doing her speech on a fellow sibling, Erik. I took out a suitcase I stole and stuffed all my clothes. Let there be 6 heroes instead of 7. I didn't care. I wanted to get out of here and be with Jake in Elysuim or the Isels of Blest. I wanted to be dead. Nothing was joyful for me anymore.
crying
Again sad but good. Post soon!
Share this with your friends/fans
Больше года venus143 said…
This is cool can't whait till you post:) laters!
Больше года universalpowa said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww D:

awesome tho! post soon jasonfan!! :DD lolz
Chapter 3: Leo
The Adventure Begins

I waited till night. When everyone was asleep, I snuck out. My brown suitcase thumping against my side. I made a fire lantern. I guided my way without being seen. I scurried past Thalia's tree. I bumped into something. "Leo?" A voice asked, unstably. I could tell it was Nico.
"Yeah it's me Nico. Why aren't you in the infirmary?" I asked annoyed.
"I......I had to tell you something." Nico whispered.
"What do you want?"
"Jake, he's in the Isels of Blest. He's waiting for Nyssa."
"Why are you telling me this?"
"SHHHHHHH! GAEA WILL HEAR OUR PLANS!!!! SHHHHH! Go to the DUNGEON! I'll be there! SAVE ME!!!!! Don't tell Leo that he needs to not run away!"
"Nico! Go back to camp! Uh, Connor and Travis need me to smuuggle some Cokes for Percy."
"Nico wants to help Joe."
"Nico. NO! I need to go do this by myself."
"Okay Joe. Remember when you see Nico, tell him to tell Leo to go see Nico in the dungeon on-" Nico had shadow traveled away, leaving me worried. I sighed and continued my journey. When I got to the bottom of the hill, the sun was rising. Nyssa or someone had probably seen my note and contacted Chiron. I sprinted my way to New York City.
big smile
Post soon
Chapter 4: Nyssa
I broke down crying when I was speaking. Could I say most embarrassing moment of my life? Yeah, you could say that. I am portrayed as a tomboy. Tough, not really caring about style or love. Well I guess that image is thrown in the trash with the cursed automations. I sighed as I climbed into my bed. Of course the minute I shut my eyes, I had a dream. I was inside a palace. I saw three figures. When I looked closely, I saw one of the three was me. Though it wasn't me. I mean, I still had the same hair and eye color, but my red bandana was missing and what replaced it was golden headband. My brown hair didnt have spots of oil in it anymore. It looked as if I took a dirty hammer and cleaned it thoroughly until it looked like new. Also, my face wasn't dirty. It was spotless. "Come Natitle." one of the other girls said.
"Yes Amanda," 'I' said. I was shocked(A/N I don't know this for a fact). Nobody but Jake had I too them my real name. As far as I know, that secret died with Jake.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Preview
big smile
Post soon
Chapter 4: Nyssa
I broke down crying when I was speaking. Could I say most embarrassing moment of my life? Yeah, you could say that. I am portrayed as a tomboy. Tough, not really caring about style or love. Well I guess that image is thrown in the trash with the cursed automations. I sighed as I climbed into my bed. Of course the minute I shut my eyes, I had a dream. I was inside a palace. I saw three figures. When I looked closely, I saw one of the three was me. Though it wasn't me. I mean, I still had the same hair and eye color, but my red bandana was missing and what replaced it was golden headband. My brown hair didnt have spots of oil in it anymore. It looked as if I took a dirty hammer and cleaned it thoroughly until it looked like new. Also, my face wasn't dirty. It was spotless. "Come Natitle." one of the other girls said.
"Yes Amanda," 'I' said. I was shocked(A/N I don't know this for a fact). Nobody but Jake had I told them my real name. As far as I know, that secret died with Jake. Anyway, my person was lead by this girl named Amanda. Next thing I knew I was in a ballroom. I saw three guys in tuxes. One of them I recognized. It was Jake. My dream self went over to Jake and kissed him. On the lips. Then my dream was stopped, like a video when you get to a funny part, you stop it. "Sorry lad." A voice said. Right away I knew it was my dad.
"Dad?" I croaked.
"Yes," He responded. He was on his illegal ship broadcaster. I've seen it once before in my dreams. "listen, Leo left. Find him before G-" My connection was interpreted by something before my dad could finish.
I woke with a start. What ever my dad had to tell me, had to wait till the afternoon.
big smile
Post soon
Больше года PJrocks said…
crying
Please post!!! I'm Begging u.
last edited Больше года
Больше года horse22133454 said…
big smile
Post soon awesome chapter
Chapter 5: Leo.
I was cruising around NYC, when suddenly I was attacked by something. The thing tackled me into an alleyway.
"Who are you?" I asked, dusting myself off. "Why did you do that?" I was on the ground, the sun blinding my eyes. I shielded my eyes with my hand. The person who attacked me was crouching down. He looked beat up. He had a leather jacket that was torn to bits, no shoes, black sunglasses, spiky black hair that looked wet, torn up jeans and he was inspecting me.
"I'm Ken," He stood up and gave me his hand so I could get up. I got up off the ground. "What's your name?" Ken took off his sunglasses to reveal chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm Leo," I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He warily shook hands with me. "Why did you tackle me?"
"I was saving you from the mugger that was gonna mug ya big guy."
"You from here?"
"Nah, I, um, ran away. From my home in North Carolina. What about you?"
"No. I just go to summer camp here."
"There is a camp here?"
"Yeah."
"Cool. So you hungry?" I was scared of this kid. When I was in Rome, Percy told us never to trust anyone we saw,but this guy seemed so lonely.
"Yeah, I kind of am." I said. Ken lead me to a small pizza place.
"You got any money Leo?" Ken asked, he kept looking around. Ken's sunglasses were back.
"Yeah, why do you keep looking around?" I asked.
Ken sighed. "Look, kid, since I left my home, weird things kept happening to me. Like a winged beast. Or a, um, a bull human thing. Or a ram thing. It's weird dude. I felt like I couldn't tell it to no one, you know?"
I nodded.
"Look man, I'm not crazy. Believe me dude. Don't put me in the coko coko place dude. That's why I ran away in the beginning. I was gonna be in the nuthouse man. I never knew my father. Help me man!"

Preview
Больше года PJrocks said…
Chapter 5: LeoI was cruising around NYC, when suddenly I was attacked by something. The thing tackled me into an alleyway.
"Who are you?" I asked, dusting myself off. "Why did you do that?" I was on the ground, the sun blinding my eyes. I shielded my eyes with my hand. The person who attacked me was crouching down. He looked beat up. He had a leather jacket that was torn to bits, no shoes, black sunglasses, spiky black hair that looked wet, torn up jeans and he was inspecting me.
"I'm Ken," He stood up and gave me his hand so I could get up. I got up off the ground. "What's your name?" Ken took off his sunglasses to reveal chocolate brown eyes.
"I'm Leo," I stuck out my hand for him to shake. He warily shook hands with me. "Why did you tackle me?"
"I was saving you from the mugger that was gonna mug ya big guy."
"You from here?"
"Nah, I, um, ran away. From my home in North Carolina. What about you?"
"No. I just go to summer camp here."
"There is a camp here?"
"Yeah."
"Cool. So you hungry?" I was scared of this kid. When I was in Rome, Percy told us never to trust anyone we saw,but this guy seemed so lonely.
"Yeah, I kind of am." I said. Ken lead me to a small pizza place.
"You got any money Leo?" Ken asked, he kept looking around. Ken's sunglasses were back.
"Yeah, why do you keep looking around?" I asked.
Ken sighed. "Look, kid, since I left my home, weird things kept happening to me. Like a winged beast. Or a, um, a bull human thing. Or a ram thing. It's weird dude. I felt like I couldn't tell it to no one, you know?"
I nodded.
"Look man, I'm not crazy. Believe me dude. Don't put me in the coko coko place dude. That's why I ran away in the beginning. I was gonna be in the nuthouse man. I never knew my father. Help me man!" Ken grabbed on me on my jacket.
"Woah dude." I said, prying his hands off my jacket. "Calm down. Don't get worked up about it. I will help you." Ken let go.
"Thanks man." Ken gave me his hand and I shook it. "Friends?"
"Best Friends," I agreed. We head out the restaurant.
We walk a couple blocks in silence. I was wondering what was going on at Camp Half-Blood.
"Hey Ken?" I asked.
Ken looked up from what he was doing. "Yeah Leo?"
"We are not going to the place where I left. We are going somewhere else."
"Okay where?"
"Houston, Texas."

Больше года ReadingGurl said…
i like it
Больше года MythicLover said…
smile
^ me to! Post soon please!