Герои Олимпа Gods and Demigods read the PJO and the HoO series! =)

seaweedbrainsis posted on Aug 11, 2012 at 11:50AM
HIYA PEEPS!! (Or demigods... Or mortals... Or monsters.... You get the point, right?)So this is a forum (As you can see.)

WARNING: You are about to enter the forum of a spam queen!
READERS BEWARE!!!

** Disclaimer **
All rights to Rick "Cliffhanger" Riordan. I do not own any of the characters nor the PJO series and the HOO series.

Well, I'm in the story too, so you can kinda consider me as as an OCC.
Atlanta (Atalanta) Jackson- Daughter of Poseidon, Percy's REAL sister, and future Hero of Olympus.
THAT"S MEEE!!!!
Also, there are some random people that will pop up every now and then.

Here's a tip from Chiron- NEVER google the gorgons. (0_0 spam!)

Rating: Um… like T (Not really. I'm paranoid.)

Summary: None. You're just going to have to read. All will be explained... MWAHAHA! ;) (You know already.)

So instead I'll do this. (Scroll down, please.)

Oh, and to make your life easier, I am gonna tell you some things-
1. All comments are allowed, not to many swear words please!
2. Spamming is allowed!!! 'Cause I'm a SPAM QUEEN!!!
3. Here are some popular abbreviations-
ROFL- Rolling On the Floor Laughing (I guess...)
Or you can make it ROFDL- Rolling On the Floor Dying of Laughter.
4. POTAG- People Of This Awesome Group.
You can also make it POTAGS.
5.Please be nice. Try not to fight with each other. (Unless it's with Ralph. I give you permission to behead him. MWAHAHA! XD)
FYI, Ralph is kkw1700's or cinnominbubble's stalker. He's pretty annoying. I've had an experience.
Use this face when you are waiting for a post-
(^-^) or ^(~.~)^ (Ooo, spiritual.)

I would like to give some shout outs.
SHOUT OUT!!! SHOUT OUT!!! SHOUT OUT!!!
Nah. Just kidding. :P
LeosGirl (Mad Hatter.)
Book-worm (Alice.)
cinnominbubble
kayleegurule
kkw1700
rainbow_girl (rainbow_goddess) Contrary to her name, she is not Iris' daughter. She is Crystal Hope, Daughter of Artemis (DUN DUN DUNNN) and a CALIFORNIA GURL!
LeoNicoCrazaiii (Stevie Christopher, Daughter of Hera. DUN DUN DUNNN)
They are AWESOME peeps!!
Check out their forums if the have some! (or one!)
Also check out ma other forum: House of Hades, Atlanta style @ link
So yeah. I think that's it.
No! Wait!
Say aye if you are an awesome POTAG!
AYE!...<(*o*<)...AYE!...(>*o*)&g­t;.­­..­A­Y­E!­­...­­^(­*­o­*)­­^
BTW, nice eye pic isn't it?
Now I think that's it!

last edited on Oct 29, 2012 at 09:35AM

Герои Олимпа 218 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 218

Больше года kkw1700 said…
Hey SBS!
Больше года seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
Hi! I can't post, so make someone else!
Больше года book-worm said…
sad
I would but I don't have my book with me
Больше года tristain714 said…
Who is sbs? Post
Больше года crazy_greek said…
Hi! I'd like to be the first to post, if you don't mind. It's kind of an introduction. I don't know if it's good so don't hesitate to change it if you have a better idea!

Here I go:

Annabeth's pov

Ok, things didn't go as planned but Terminus could actually help them talk peacefully with the Romans. So, now, Argo II is twenty metres above ground and a group of Romans is a few metres away from us. Some are surprised to see Jason while others are looking at us as if we're the devil. I don't blame them. I don't trust them either, mostly because they are members of the Senate. I don't trust politicians and I certainly don't trust a blond, skinny boy with the expressionless face.

However I pay more attention to two black-haired girls in the front. They look alike, so they must be sisters or something. But they are like the opposite sides of the same coin. The older one is definitely an Amazon, a high-ranked Amazon, judging by the clothes, the attitude and the way she's looking at Jason and Leo, as if she's wondering how well they could serve her. The younger is in a purple toga, like the one Jason is wearing, so this must be Reyna, Jason's co-praetor. I don't know why, but I have the feeling I know them from somewhere.

However, none of these observations are important right now. I have some time until the whole Senate is gathered to greet us and I am using it to worry why Percy hasn't shown up yet. Since he's Greek, shouldn't he be here as well? And what does his absence mean? What if they found out he's Greek and they mis-treated him? Or, worse, what if he still has amnesia and he doesn't remember anything? Maybe he's not here because he doesn't know he should be. Oh, what am I going to do if that's the case and he doesn't recognize me? How much longer will I have to wait until he becomes his old self?

Oh, relax, Annabeth. Maybe this is a meeting only for the ones in charge. Yes, that must be why he's not here. Still, I couldn't stop glancing at where Terminus was, making sure Romans didn't carry any weapons inside the Pomerian Line.

There were at least fifty legionnaires watching our every move but I wasn't worried. We had expected something like that and we had practised our lines so that we wouldn't give them any reason to attack. I was about to look again to those two sisters in front of me when I saw a huge guy waiting for Terminus to let him pass. He had the body of a wrestler but the face of a baby. I've never seen a guy with such a controversial appearance. After him I saw a girl with dark skin, curly hair and amazing golden eyes. I've never seen so warm golden eyes. But the big surprise came after her. He had jet-black messy hair and sea-green eyes. PERCY! So he would be present! So he did remember he was Greek! Maybe he remembered more than that. But, why did he wear that purple toga? IS IT POSSIBLE?

My face must have betrayed my surprise, because Piper beside me took off her jacket and "accidentaly" touched me. I got the message and rearranged my expression. This wasn't the right time to let my emotions blurr my judgement. However, I kept looking at him waiting for him to see me.

And he did see me a few moments later. I saw him freezing in place with his eyes widen and his lips open in wonder, as if he didn't believe I was there. I kind of liked that and I smiled at him. The smile on his face was dazzling! I can't believe I managed to go on without seeing this amazing smile! And, at that moment, I realized that he did remember me - even though I didn't know how much he remembered. This thought made my anxiety go away - if he remembered me, he would back me up, so our chances got amazingly better with him being a praetor! I quickly rearranged my features and he got the meaning "business first, catching up later", because he quickly went to stand by the other praetor.

"Hello, Romans. For those of you who don't know me, I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, member of the Fifth Cohort of the 12th legion fulminata and, apparently, ex-praetor. This is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and leader of a camp for Greek demigods in the East, Camp Half-Blood. This is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and this is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus and builder and captain of Argo II, the trireme you see above us. They mean us no harm, I can personally guarantee you that. I swear that on my life."

"Welcome back, Jason Grace. I, Reyna, as praetor of New Rome, welcome you, Greeks, as well. This-"

"We all know Greeks are not to be trusted. And, as for you, Jason Grace, how do we know you did not seek them so they could help you become emperor of New Rome? You were missing all these months and you happen to end up in a Greek camp?"

I was right not to trust this skinny boy. And I could see that none of the sisters nor Percy liked him. Jason tensed but managed to control himself.

"You are right to have your doubts, Octavian. However, I have been in this camp for twelve years and you all know me very well. You know I would never betray my family."

"That is correct," Reyna said. "We all know Jason is loyal to New Rome and to his legion. I don't think that trying to spoil his reputation is a sigh of good faith, Octavian, and it's definitely not a sign of unity. It's a sign of weakness and it could give the wrong impressions." Hmm, she seemed like a soldier but she definitely could handle politics well enough.

"At any case, they have come in peace. I don't believe that a centurion of New Rome feels threatened by four demigods." Percy pointed out looking at me with a light of amusement in his eyes. Wow, he became wiser!

"We have come in peace. Hera sent us here. She wants Greek and Romans to co-operate, because she believes this is our only hope to defeat Gaea. It isn't easy for either side to forget the past but, apparently, we have a common enemy, a very strong common enemy, and this must be enough to make us try and fight side by side," I said with calm and confidence I didn't quite feel.

"This is crazy! It has never happened before and-" Octavian said.

"Oh, it has happened but we didn't realize it," I said, not wanting to loose the chance to take the upper hand. "It happened last summer. While you were fighting in Mount Othrys, we were defending Olympus with the help of Artemis' hunters, nature spirits and satyrs."

"That's blasphemy! Gods defended Olympus!" Octavian exclaimed.

"No, they didn't. They were busy fighting Typhon. Hades, Demeter and Persephony came a little later but Kronos cut them off. Annabeth and I fought him together," Percy interfered. Would it be too much to hope he remembered everything? "At any case, this is not the place to have this discussion. Let's go inside the Senate House."

Reyna nodded and started going there. Percy winked at me and deliberately looked at Octavian. I got it. We had to postpone our catching-up so that he wouldn't say we were planning to trap them all. I smiled sadly at him but nodded. I was so sad I didn't pay attention to the city. Piper realised that and simply held my hand.

Once inside, Reyna got up and said: "Since we are all here, let the meeting begin. Greeks, say what you have come to say."

I got up. "Praetors, Senators, if you allow me, I would like to invite the rest of the Greek counselors in our meeting. Percy, would you help me?"

He came at the center of the room and summoned some water. Then, he made it go up like in a fountain, only that there was no fountain, only his control. I IM'ed Chiron and all Romans were surprised to see every Greek counselor, an oracle and a centaur right in front of them.

"Hello, Romans. I am Chiron. Percy, my boy, I am so glad to see you again. We were all worried about you and we are all relieved to see you are fine. Now, before you discuss anything, it is important to listen to the story of the Second Titan War, so that you know exactly who we Greeks are. Lupa gave me a series of books in which Percy's story is written. Even we don't know everything, because in these books there are his thoughts. We do not have much time, so, Annabeth, if you don't mind, start reading."

Ooops, it came longer than I thought. I hope you didn't got tired. As i said above, I don't know if it's a good introduction. So, if anyone has a better idea, don't hesitate to ignore this and write your own intro.
That's was awesome! It was better than anything i got! Post again!
Больше года thehuntress99 said…
Awesome! Post soon.
big smile
Thanks you guys! I thought that no one would like it!
IOU all props!
I'll be posting, so don't post!
Больше года annabeth4ever said…
big smile
Post soon it's awesome
big smile
Just as Annabeth was about to read, there was a flash of light, and they found themselves in Olympus.
Nobody dared to move because..........
They had landed in the middle of an Olympian party.
Zeus noticed them first. He shouted, "HOW DARE YOU MONSTERS COME IN MORTAL FORM AND CRASH OUR PARTY? I WILL DESTROY YOU!''
*cricket cricket*
then Thalia pointed out, "ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT? WE ARE YOUR FREAKING CHILDREN!''
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­1 hour later-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
After everything had been sorted out, they all sat down to read, then Piper pointed out, ''I think we should count to make sure everyone is here.''
''Uh oh!" Katie said after counting, ''Leo, Frank, Hazel and Reyna aren't here!''
There was a flash of light, and there was Leo.
''ALOHA EVERY-WAHHHHH!''
Frank had dropped from nowhere, and had landed on Leo.
"FRANK! GET THE H-''
"LANGUAGE!" Hazel screamed, who fell on top of Frank.
''WILL YOU PEOPLE REALLY STOP INTERRUPTING ME? IT GETS REALLY ANNOY-OOF!''
Just then Bellona, the Goddes of War, fell on top of Leo, Frank and Hazel.
And our Leo, well, what can you expect? He started crying like a little girl and saying, ''DADA! HELP ME! I DON"T WANNA BE SQUASHED LIKE JERRY WHEN TOM ROLLS HIM OVER OR SMASHES HIM! HELP! HE-''
And then, fell our Praetor, Reyna.
Leo turned searing hot, and everyone got off his back REALLY quickly. Leo was really angry with Frank. He went to talk with him.
"FRANK! Oh, FRANK! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!''
Frank scurried out as a mouse, and turned into human form.
''Frank darling, how much do you weigh?
''I really don't know, because every time I check my weight, it comes, ONLY ONE PERSON SHOULD STAND!"
''Aren't you on a diet?''
''Yep. Yesterday, I only had, like, 10 boxes of pizzas!''
''Are you kidding me? You should have called a lawyer!''
Thalia shouted at the top of her voice, ''YOU TWO SHUT THE HADES UP!"
They sat down, Leo next to Thalia.
Leo said in a smooth voice- "Hey Thals, waz up?''
Thalia punched him.
Leo muttered, ''Poor Leo, forever alone.''
Let's start reading, Piper declared, and she snatched the book from Thalia.

I can't post! (right now)
Whoever posts today gets some props!
(See how generous I am?
You can call me SBS, or Atla, or Atlanta.)

GO DRINK BLUE SODA!

~Atlanta~

big smile
I got, like REALLY bored, so I decided to post.
(See how nice I am? =) )

Just then, Apollo decided to sing I'm a Gummibear out loud, as he was listening to his iPod.
Hera got up, walked near Apollo, and snatched his iPod, and threw it out of Olympus.
''Read.'' She said calmly.
Piper started.
I Accidentally Vaporise My Pre-Algebra Teacher
''How did he do that?'' Jason asked.
''Keyword: Accidentally.'' Thalia replied.
''Oh.''
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.
"Does anybody?'' Will said.
''I DO!'' Leo squealed.
*cue eye rolls*
If you’re reading this because you think that you might be one, my advice is:
''Oh no!'' Nico said, sounding really scared. ''He's giving advice! Plug your ears!''
Nico, Travis,Conner, Leo, Hermes and Apollo all did this.
''Boys.'' Artemis muttered.
Piper kept reading.
Close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.
'' Actually, that's good advice,'' Nico thought aloud.
It's scary.
"WIMP! WIMP! PRISSY'S A WIMP!"
''Shut up Clarrise! You still haven't gotten me back for a little toilet problem!''
Percy earned a glare from Clarisse.
It's dangerous.
''Nah, it's PERFECTLY safe!'' Katie said.
''No, it's not,'' said Leo, not catching the sarcasm, with Conner and Travis nodding their heads in agreement.
''It's sarcasm, you moron!'' Thalia yelled.
Leo also was rewarded with a hit in the head from Piper.

POST ASAP!
(Remember! PROPS.........)
last edited Больше года
smile
Awesome post soon.
Both of you put really good post
big smile
Jason was squealing and jumping with joy.
Reason? He was Praetor again.
''Conner and Travis, stop putting gum in each other's hair, Leo, stop saying I'm so hot I'm on fire!''
Piper commanded.
Good. Now let's read.
Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.
Everyone was silent, as they remembered.
If you’re a normal kid, reading this because you think it’s fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.
''HECK, we ALL do!'' Will exclaimed.
But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it’s only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they’ll come for you.
“They?” Leo wondered.
*Cue another face palm*
“The monsters, you idiot,” Piper said.
“Oh,” Leo blushed, embarrassed at how obvious it was.
Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
''You didn't warn me!'', Nico shouted in Percy's face.
''I was a bit busy!''
My name is Percy Jackson.
''No,'' Conner teased. ''We thought it was Peter Johnson.''
''Shut up!'' ''Is it my fault that Mr. D was so bad at telling names?'' Percy defended.
''Who's Mr. D?,'' Frank asked, bemused.
''The wine dude!'' Leo,Conner and Travis exclaimed at the same time.
''JINX!''
"DOUBLE JINX!"
''TRIPLE JINX!''
''SHUT UP!''
''FOUR TIMES JINX!''
''Leo, Conner and Travis,'' Dionyusus declared, I will kill you guys for calling me,'the wine dude!''
''No, you will not!'' Hermes objected.
''Who are you to say that?''
''A big, fat moron?'' Artemis suggested.
''YES!'' Hermes agreed.
''Boys.'' Artemis muttered in disgust.

POST NOW!
last edited Больше года
Больше года crazy_greek said…
Hello! I'm glad you liked my intro. By the way, I forgot to mention that the idea of the IM was NOT mine. I read it in a "Mark of Athena" fanfic (I don't remember whose fanfic it was), so the credit goes to the writer.

I found some time and I decided to post something. Enjoy!

I’m twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.
"Wait! How old are you now?" A senator asked.
"16. Why?"
"Why do we care about what you did four years ago? I thought we should read about the Second Titan War (TW2)."
"You should have realised that Kronos didn't rise in just one day. What happened last August was simply the final act of a battle that started four years ago. We can't just tell you what happened in the end, because you wouldn't understand it. It's too complicated." Annabeth said.
"Besides, I have sent those books to you. So, if I say you must read them, you should obey, for I have my reasons and I'm not obliged to explain them to you" Hera said seriously, looking at Romans. Greeks, even Annabeth, smiled triumphantly. "Why are you wasting time? Piper, go on!"

Am I a troubled kid?
All Greeks said "Yes", "Yeah", "Of course!".
"You have just insulted our praetor! P-" Octavian said.
"No, they haven't. I gave praetorship to Jason. Plus, they said the truth." Percy said.
"What?!?" All Romans said in unison.

Yeah. You could say that.
"But, how can you say that?" Reyna said.
"It may not be a roman thing to admit your flaws but it is MY habit. Knowing what is written in those books it would be stupid not to say that. I'm always in trouble."
"You are a magnet for trouble," Thalia said.
"Even when there is no trouble, you'll find a way to mess things up!" Annabeth added.
"Guilty!" Percy said. "Now, please, go on."

I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan— twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.
"Hey! I was in that class with you! Are you calling me mental-case kid?" Grover said trully hurt while Annabeth said "Stuff? Are you calling priceless artifacts 'stuff'?"
"Hoa, hold on, you two! Grover, I'm reffering to the whole group. It doesn't sound good saying 'twenty-six mental-case kids, two teachers, my friend Grover and me', does it?" Grover nodded, but he was still sad. "Annabeth, I was twelve! I didn't know any other word to describe them all! So, yes, stuff! Now, stop commenting my every word and keep reading! I promise, you will find other, more interesting things to comment later." Percy was starting to get angry, so Piper did the smart thing and went on.

I know—it sounds like torture. Most Yancy field trips were.

But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes.

Mr. Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. You wouldn’t think he’d be cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn’t put me to sleep.

"Thank you, Percy." Chiron said, proud of himself.
"You fell asleep in classroom?!?" Annabeth gasped.
"Well..." Percy said brushing his hair.
"Don't try to be cool! I know you're anxious. Oh, no! You didn't!"
"Well..."
"YOU FELL ASLEEP IN MY CLASS!"
"I'm sorry, Annabeth, but..."
"But your lectures are WAY TOO LONG!" Travis said.
"They're so long you didn't even notice PERCY falling asleep and waking up!" Connor added.
"WHAT?"
"Come on, Annabeth, you know it's true!" Thalia said.
"Not you too!"
"You talk about interesting things. It's just that they are too much for one day, you know?" While Annabeth was thinking about his comment, Percy nodded at Piper to go on.

I hoped the trip would be okay. At least, I hoped that for once I wouldn’t get in trouble.
"You're Percy! You're always in trouble!" Nico said.
"And everyone else around you!" Grover added.
"Yeah. Well, I'm sorry my bad luck affects you too."
"BAD? Boy, your luck isn't just bad! It's SERIOUSLY BAD LUCK! It's almost as rotten as Hercules'. And, to avoid misunderstandings *cough* father *cough*, I repeat ALMOST as rotten as Hercules." Hermes commented.
Percy was sad. Poseidon went closer to him and wispered "I'm sorry about that son. I'm sorry you have to pay the price for my broken vow."
The atmosphere in the throne room was very heavy. Everyone looked at them with pitty.
"Oh, don't worry, Perce! What would life be without a few misfortunes?" Travis said.
"Besides, you always save the day, so it's fun!" Connor added.
Percy started blushing and looked at Piper and the book.

Boy, was I wrong.

See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon. I wasn’t aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.

Everyone, even Romans, cracked up! Percy's red face and awkward look made them laugh even harder.
"Percy, you should know better than to try and hit a target!" Annabeth said.
"Yes! You're... the worst... archer... in the world!" Thalia added through laughter.
"I remember one time when you almost shot me! And I was ten metres away from the target!" Grover said, causing a second round of laughter.
It was fifteen minutes before they managed to regain control but you could still hear a sniker now and then.
"What exactly were you shooting at?" Reyna asked.
"Hmm, I don't remember. I think it was an empousa... but I'm not sure."
"You were attacked by an empousa in fifth-grade?" Greeks exclaimed.
"And you survived?" Romans added.
Percy's face was red but he said "You see? You started co-operating after just one hour of being in the same place! By the time we finish these books, you will be best friends sharing jokes about my past!" They were all stunned, except for the Stolls and Nico, who started whispering and snikering. "What was so funny?"
"You gave us permission to laugh at you and we started sharing some hilarious stories!" Connor said.
"Well, you may laugh as much as you want but remember this: YOU ARE IN THIS STORY!" Percy said smiling triumphantly with the boys uh-oh-expressions. "Now, please continue, so that we hear some stories for them!"

And before that, at my fourth-grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine World shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and our class took an unplanned swim.
Demigods and gods started laughing again. All, except Poseidon, who looked pretty pissed-off.
"Brother, why are you angry? This is funny!" Demeter said.
Poseidon's face turned red and he grabbed his trident. "FUNNY? THEY CAPTURE MY MINIONS AND THEY FORCE THEM TO DO TRICKS AND TO AMUSE PEOPLE, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME RICH! IT'S SLAVERY!"
"Actually, slavery refers to people," Athena commented.
"SO WHAT?" Poseidon turned to her, glaring at her in a way that every demigod stepped back a little. "THEY MAY NOT BE HUMAN BEINGS, BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE! THEY DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREE IN THE OCEAN!"
"Do not shout at me, Poseidon! I never said I agreed with what those people did to your minions! I only said you used the wrong term!"
"Oh, really? Then why don't you suggest a more proper one?"
"Mistreatment?"
"HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY MINIONS AND WHAT THEY ARE BEING THROUGH? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF THEY TOOK YOUR SUPER-SMART CHILDREN AND MADE THEM SOLVE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS?"
"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MY CHILDREN WITH FISH?"
"OH, NOW YOU DON'T LIKE IT! BUT YOU STARTED WITH THE INSULTS!"
"NO, I DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY COMMENTS!"
"I UNDERSTOOD THEM! AND NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU INTENTIONALLY PROVOKE ME SO THAT WE WOULD FIGHT! YOU WERE HOPING YOU WOULD WIN, BUT YOU DIDN'T!I WON! BECAUSE I FIGHT FOR MY MINIONS RIGHTS WHEN YOU FIGHT FOR THE JOY OF IT! YOU KNOW, FOR A GODDESS OF JUSTLY DECLARED WAR (in school they told us that Athena was the goddess of wisdom, crafts and war that was declared for the right reasons, for example to defend the realm or someone's honour) , YOU LIKE WAR TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT JUSTICE!"
"WHAT?!? HOW-"
"MOTHER, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Annabeth said. "YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF WISDOM! ACT LIKE ONE!"
"Daughter," she started angrily but she saw Annabeth's disappointed expression and stopped for a moment. "You... you are right. This is not the time for quarrels. We may not allow Gaea to use the ancient technique 'divide and conquer'. Piper, go on."

Ok, that's it for today. I hope you liked it.

I will be gone for a couple of weeks, so I won't be able to post. But I hope when I return, I will see many more people posting comments and chapters!
last edited Больше года
Больше года rainbow_girl said…
laugh
Sloppily freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please someone post soon!!
smile
Hehehe Gummie Bears. Please post ASAP.
Больше года Azaghast said…
Post soon! Waiting for it!
big smile
Hehehehe!
"YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF WISDOM! ACT LIKE ONE!"

I'll post.

And the time before that . . . Well, you get the idea.
“No we don’t, please continue,” Nico said between gasps of breath.
“Hades no,” Percy denied.
This trip, I was determined to be good.
''Like that could ever happen,'' Thalia said and rolled her eyes.
All the way into the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded, kleptomaniac girl, hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich.
''EW!'' Piper and Reyna squealed.
Grover was an easy target.
''WHAT? I wasn't!'' Grover defended.
''Back then, you totally were!'' Percy said, laughing.
Grover crossed his arms in defeat.
He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated. He must’ve been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled.
“Nice way to build up my self-esteem there, Perce,” Grover muttered looking hurt.
Percy almost tried hiding behind Annabeth but it didn’t work he was laughing too hard.
'' Well I can’t wait until he describes all of you,” Grover scowled. “Then we’ll see how funny it is.”
He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don’t let that fool you.
Everyone leaned forward in anticipation.
Leo leaned too much. and he went flying forward.
Everyone, even the gods cracked up.
last edited Больше года
haha! thats sooo funny!
someone please post!
big smile
I'll post.

You should’ve seen it run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.
Everyone cracked up again.
“Great way to blow your cover, Goat Boy,” Nico laughed shaking his head.
“What? Enchiladas are good!” Grover argued.
Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of sandwich that stuck in his curly brown hair, and she knew that I couldn’t do anything back to her because I was already on probation.
''Gosh Percy, what had you done to recieve probation?'', Thalia asked her cousin.
''I didn't do anything,'' Percy said very innocently.
It was Grover's turn to laugh. ''You mean throwing your whole plate of macaroni on her nothing? Or how about the time, when she used to use those ink pens, and you filled it up with invisible ink?''
''Percy!'' Annabeth scolded. ''I can't believe you did that!''
“It’s official!” Chris announced. “Percy’s the King!”
Travis, Conner, Chris, Leo, Nico, Hermes and Apollo all began clapping and bowing.
Thalia rolled her eyes and muttered, “Continue.”
The headmaster had threatened me with death by in-school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip. “I’m going to kill her,” I mumbled.
''DO IT! DO IT! Come on everybody!'' Clarisse chanted.
Everyone who was a friend of Grover started chanting this.Everyone, except Leo, that is. He asked, with a confused expression on his face,''Who's Grover again?''
Piper, took a break from chanting and yelled, '' HE"S THE SATYR THAT BROUGHT PERCY,ANNABETH,THALIA AND NICO TO CAMP-HALF BLOOD YOU MORON!''
''Oh.', said Leo quietly, ''NOW PEOPLE, SHUT THE HADES-''
''HEY!'' ''Leo gave him the evil eye, and hades began to chant again.
''Where was I? Oh yes, NOW PEOPLE SHUT THE HADES UP SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE READING!''
Everyone sat down.
Piper handed the book to Jason.
''What? I don't want to read!'' Jason objected.
''You better, Sparky!''
Jason began to read.

Thats all!

P.S. Jason read because he was scared of Piper! LOL!

Somebody else should post too!
last edited Больше года
haha! sooo funny!i cant post though.
I would but I shouldnt even be on fanpop right now..it's a depressing thought....not being on fanpop
sad
me neither. im supposed to be practicing trumpet cuz i have an audition tomorrw.
*sigh* yup. i knew shes gonna yell. gotta go.
I should be witting for my forum
haha! well, me too kinda. well, not really. im just so tired right now im taking a break from posting.
cake
Hi guys!
In honor of Mine and Percy's birthday, I have decided to give props and cake, and a SUPER long post!
Here goes!
P.S. I'll tell you a secret.

Two future heroes of Olympus visits! (Okay, the are kind of OCC's. And I'm there too! I admit it :)))))

Grover tried to calm me down. “It’s okay. I like peanut butter.”
“No you don’t!” Thalia disagreed. “That’s Tyson.”
Tyson entered just then!
''I LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!'' He hollered
Everyone who’s seen that Cyclops eat nodded.
“He sure can eat,” Nico agreed.
He dodged another piece of Nancy’s lunch. “That’s it.” I started to get up,
“YES!” Clarisse cheered.
But Grover pulled me back to my seat.
“Why did you do that?” Clarisse whined.
“You’ll see,” Grover muttered.
You’re already on probation,” he reminded me. “You know who’ll get blamed if anything happens.” Looking back on it, I wish I’d decked Nancy Bobofit right then and there. In-school suspension would’ve been nothing compared to the mess I was about to get myself into.
''Why? What's gonna happen?'' Piper questioned.
''You'll find out in the book,'' Grover muttered.
Mr. Brunner led the museum tour. He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding us through the big echoey galleries, past marble statues and glass cases full of really old black-and-orange pottery.
“And you call that stuff,” Annabeth shook her head disappointed.
''Never mind Annabeth! Anyways, I passed my history exam!''
''You did?'', Annabeth asked, her eyes widening.
''Yup!''
''Wait a minute! Percy, what day is it today?'' Annabeth exclaimed.
''Ummm, I think August eighteenth,2012.'' Percy declared.
*Annabeth hits Percy on the head*
''Percy, it's your birthday!''
''Really?''
*Another hit in the head from Annabeth*
''Remember the prophecy?''
''Oh. Yeah, it's my birthday! Woo-hoo!''
''So what? It's my birthday too.''
Everone turned into the direction from where the voice was coming from. There was a girl, standing near the Door of Olympus (or gate, whatever).
---------------------------------------1 hour later-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
''Okay. Let's review the facts.'' Nico said as a matter-of factly.
''Your name is Atlanta/Atalanta.''
''Yes.''
''You're a demigod.''
''Yes.''
''The Fates sent you here.'
''Yes.''
''How old are you?''
''Today, I turn 13.''
Suddenly,Everyone was staring at Atlanta. Annabeth, pointed to the top of my head.
There was a trident, spinning on my head. ''Hail Atlanta, Daughter of Poseidon.'' (THAT'S ME!)
My eyes opened pretty wide, showing my sea green eyes nicely.
''OMG! You're Percy's sister!'', was the only thing everyone was screaming.
''Out of curiosity, Atlanta, what's your last name?'' Conner questioned.
''Jackson.'', I promptly announced.
''OMG! You're my half-sister and my real sister too! Mom, when I would visit in the summer told me about you! But where were you? You were never at home!''
''I used to go to a stupid boarding school that woul expel me and then accept me again!''
Everyone fainted. Well, except Annabeth. She was busy making a cake for both of them.
---------------------------------2 hours later-------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

Jason gave the book to Frank, who started reading.
It blew my mind that this stuff had survived for two thousand, three thousand years.
“Longer than that,” Piper and Annabeth said together.
Jason looked at Piper quizzically.
He gathered us around a thirteen-foot-tall stone column with a big sphinx on the top, and started telling us how it was a grave marker, a stele, for a girl about our age. He told us about the carvings on the sides. I was trying to listen to what he had to say,
“There’s a first,” Thalia laughed.
Percy glared at her.
Because it was actually kind of interesting,
“Oh my gods!” Nico said with mock surprise. “Percy thinks that something, besides Annabeth, is interesting.”
Everyone cracked up, while Annabeth and Percy blushed.
“That’s it,” Percy got up and began chasing Nico throughout the different rooms.
“Percy!” Hazel called after him. “Don’t kill my brother!”
“Aw, why not?” Percy whined.
“PERCY!” Hazel scolded.
“Fine,” Percy reluctantly agreed.
Suddenly, the heard screams and some curses, obviously directed to Percy, from Nico.
''What did you do this time, Percy?'', Hermes asked in amazement.
''Oh, nothing. I just took away his iPhone 4s.'' Percy answered, grinning.
Just then Nico burst into the room. ''PERSEUS JACKSO-''
Percy flinched.
''PERSEUS JACKSON YOU GIMME MY PHONE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!''
''Okay.''
Percy handed the phone back, with a chocolate.
Nico started to eat the chocolate.
Hazel told her brother, ''" Um... Nico. Your clothes are on backwards."
Nico started to dance.
Hazel sighed, kicked Nico in his soft spot and dragged him into another room. ''Read.''
But everybody around me was talking, and every time I told them to shut up, the other teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, would give me the evil eye. Mrs. Dodds was this little math teacher from Georgia who always wore a black leather jacket, even though she was fifty years old. She looked mean enough to ride a Harley right into your locker. She had come to Yancy halfway through the year, when our last math teacher had a nervous breakdown.
“Nervous breakdown my furry butt,” Grover muttered.
From her first day, Mrs. Dodds loved Nancy Bobofit and figured I was devil spawn.
“Not quite,” Thalia muttered. “Nico is devil spawn, Percy is sea spawn.”
“HEY!” Percy yelled.

That's all! And yes, it IS my birthday today! CAKE!
last edited Больше года
cake
It's obvious, you can guess who Atlanta is. ME!!!
And she looks like a female version of Percy.

P.S. This is Nico's phone.
last edited Больше года
 It's obvious, Ты can guess who Atlanta is. ME!!! And she looks like a female version of Percy.
nice!!!
Больше года LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
big smile
Omg this is like freaking hilarious 
I would help but I suck at english nor i have a copy of the book 
But plzzz continue ;p
big smile
We started a new page!
YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!
I'll post!

She would point her crooked finger at me and say, “Now, honey,” real sweet, and I knew I was going to get after-school detention for a month.
“I’ve done longer,” Conner, Travis, Chris, and Leo muttered while nodding.
One time, after she’d made me erase answers out of old math workbooks until midnight, I told Grover I didn’t think Mrs. Dodds was human. He looked at me, real serious, and said, “You’re absolutely right.”
Everyone who knew Grover sighed.
“Dude, you know Perce was kidding, right?” Will told him.
“Yes, I knew that,” Grover said. “I just thought I’d tell him the truth.”
Mr. Brunner was talking about Greek funeral art. Finally, Nancy Bobofit snickered something about the naked guy on the stele, and I turned around and said, “Will you shut up?” It came out louder than I meant it to. The whole group laughed. Mr. Brunner stopped his story. “Mr. Jackson,” he said. “Did you have a comment?” My face was totally red. “I said, “No, sir.”
“Remember how red their faces were when we threw them in the lake?” Katie asked.
That's all!
heart
haha!!! sooo funny!! luved it!
sunny
Cool chapter it was great
Больше года -_-drummer said…
I don't think you guys realize but there already is a forum like this it is called Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter read the Percy Jackson series, and it has been going on for months
^theres also another one called Jason piper and Leo read the son of Neptune, but this one is still good, it's kinda a mix of the other two forums
Больше года dhowe14 said…
I like this forum, but I've read a lot of the same comments from the campers on other forums
big smile
I'll post!
Mr. Brunner pointed to one of the pictures on the stele. “Perhaps you’ll tell us what this picture represents?” I looked at the carving, and felt a flush of relief, because I actually recognized it.
“WHAT?'', Nico, who had woken up exclaimed. ''Percy ACTUALLY recognized something? What is this and all the other worlds coming to?'' He started to run around in circles.
Artemis got up and shot him an arrow. ''OUCH!!! LADY ARTEMIS, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!'' Nico screamed at the top of his voice. She responded, ''Sit down this instant, or I'll shoot another one!''
Nico sat.
“That’s Kronos eating his kids, right?” “Yes,” Mr. Brunner said, obviously not satisfied. “And he did this because . . .” “Well . . .” I racked my brain to remember. “Kronos was the King god, and-”
PERSUS JACKSON, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?'' Annabeth screamed. Percy kissed her, and she sat down.
“God?” Mr. Brunner asked. “Titan,” I corrected myself. “And . . . he didn’t trust his kids, who were the gods. So, um, Kronos ate them, right. But his wife hid baby Zeus, and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead. And later, when Zeus grew up, he tricked his dad, Kronos, into barfing up his brothers and sisters-” “Eeew!” said one of the girls behind me.
''Sissy.'' Clarrise muttered.
[b] “-and so there was this big fight between the gods and the Titans,” I continued, “and the gods won.”
“Wow,” Apollo exclaimed looking at Percy. “You just put a history of a war that lasted years, into about four sentences.”
''Yup.'' Percy nodded very proudly. '' I gotta lot of skill.''
Apollo cleared his throat and proclaimed, ''In honor of Percy, I will recite a po-''
''Apollo, my sweet, sweet brother, SHUT UP 'CAUSE I HAVE A POEM FOR YA!'' Artemis said loudly in Apollo's ear.
''Dear sis, keep the volume a little less and recite the poem!''
''I will! And don't call me sis!''
She cleared her throat and said
Roses are blue,
Violets are red,
The cookie jar is empty,
And so is your head!

''This poem is dedicated to Apollo.'', she added.
That's all1
big smile
haha!! and so is ur head!! thats sooo funny.
and yeah, no offense or anything, but ur putting some of the comments from the chb and cj one. just try to think of other ones. but i think its awesome!!
Keep on posting
Spoiler for SoN
Did anyone else find odd when just before hazel had her first blackout that she said her last birthday was December something 1941ish but if she came back to life in September and it is now June wouldn't she have had another birthday
big smile
I'll post.
''OMG! Apollo realised. ''She wrote a poem!''
*cue eye rolls*
Jason handed the book to Zeus, who started reading.
Some snickers from the group.Behind me, Nancy Bobofit mumbled to a friend, "Like we're going to use this in real life. Like it's going to say on our job applications, 'Please explain why Kronos ate his kids.'"
"And why Mr. Jackson," Mr.Brunner said, "to paraphrase Miss Bobofit's excellent question, does this matter in real life?"

''Busted.'' Grover muttered.
''Busted.'' Grover muttered.
Everyone looked at Grover like he was very weird.

I'm sorry, but I can't post now. =(
PLEASE! SOMEONE ELSE POST!
Also, I swear on the River Styx that I will not copy.
*Thunder in the background*
@drummer- I do realise that there are these two forums, but I wanted to make one in which anyone could post.
@rainbow_girl- yes, I do have dyslexia, and ADHD!
*GRINS*
big smile
"Shut up," Nancy hissed her face even brighter red than her hair. At least Nancy got packed too. Mr. Brunner was the only one who ever caught her saying anything wrong. He had radar ears.
I thought

''OMG! How can Percy think?!'' Nico screamed.
about his question, and shrugged. "I don't know sir.""I see," Mr. Brunner looked disappointed. "Well, half credit.Mr. Jackson. Zeus did indeed feed Kronos a mixture of mustard and wine
''I'm never having wine again!'' Dionyusus announced.
Everyone couldn't believe their ears and they turned around to look at Dionyusus.
''What?'', He muttered in disgust. ''Is it about that little comment I made before? Well, because I'm so kind, I will tell you that I was joking. Now, stop looking at me you brats! Oh, trick! Trick!!''
Everyone just rolled his eyes, and told Zeus to go on.
Leo announced, ''I am NEVER going to have mustard again!''
''PULEASEE stop talking about this! We might throw up!'',All the Romans except Jason shouted.
which made him disgorge his other children, who, of course, being immortal gods, had been living and growing up completely undigested in his stomach.
Frank's face started turning green.
The gods defeated their father, sliced him to pieces with his own scythe, and scattered his remains in Tarturus the darkest part of the Underworld. On that happy note, it's time for lunch. Mrs.Dodds, would you lead us back outside."
Frank rushed to the bathroom.
The class drifted off, the girls holding their stomachs, the guys pushing each other around and acting like doofuses. Grover and I were about to follow when Mr. Brunner said, “Mr. Jackson.” I knew that was coming.
''OMG! PERCY JACKSON, YOU ARE PYSHIC! TELL ME MY FUTURE! AND MY FORTUNE! SO I CAN KNOW THAT IF THALIA WANTS TO MARRY ME!'' Leo said with so much excitement, steam started to come out of his eyes.
Thalia hit him so hard, he fainted, and Thalia dragged him off to another room, and locked it.
''THAT'S MY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE! GIMMIE A HIGH-FIVE THALIA!''
Athena whispered to Hera, ''I think she's becoming too much of a teenager!''
Hera laughed so hard, her face started turning a peacock-ish shade.
Conner stared at her with his mouth open. In a few minutes, he was running from a cow. Travis then threw some glitter in his eyes.
On looking at this, Apollo, being the god of music and all, started singing 'Glitter and Gold'.
''OW! MOI EYES HURT! TRAVIS, JUST WAIT.........'' BOOM! There was a sound of poor Travis running from an crocodile, who fell under something hard and heavy!
''Read!'' Hera said, ordering her husband.
I told Grover to keep going. Then I turned toward Mr. Brunner. “Sir?” Mr. Brunner had this look that wouldn’t let you go-intense brown eyes that could’ve been a thousand years old and had seen everything. “You must learn the answer to my question,” Mr. Brunner told me. “About the Titans?” “About real life. And how your studies apply to it.” “Oh.” “What you learn from me,” he said, “Is vitally important. I expect you to treat it as such. I will accept only the best from you, Percy Jackson.”
''Harsh.'' Thalia muttered
''A bit too soft, if you ask me,'' Clarisse said.
wanted to get angry, this guy pushed me so hard. I mean, sure, it was kind of cool on tournament days, when he dressed up in a Roman suit of armor and shouted: “What ho!”
''Seriously, Chiron?'' Nico said making air quotes. ''What ho?!''
And challenged us, sword-point against chalk, to run to the board and name every Greek and Roman person who had ever lived, and their mother, and what god they worshipped.
''I can totally do that!'' Athena said smugly. Let's see. We'll start wi-''
''Dear mom, we know you're the goddess of wisdom. So , BE QUIET!'' Annabeth hissed.
But Mr. Brunner expected me to be as good as everybody else, despite the fact that I have dyslexia and attention deficit disorder and I had never made above a C- in my life.
''I thought you always made D's.'' Nico said.
''Thanks for the love bro, I can feel it.'' Percy mumbled.

Haha can you feel the love Percy? Can you? I don't think you can!!!
big smile
i can feel the love
our lovely demigods..
u should totally add sumthing about dakota and his koolaid addiction with mr d yelling at him
get awesomer every post
big smile
Just as Zeus was about to began, Dakota, started screaming,
''KOOL-AID! KOOL-AID! YAY FOR KOOL-AID!'' And he sang this song too!
I love kool-aid, yes I do.
and I can........
tie my shoes!

Dionyusus got up and screamed at him, ''OMG! You're a genius, just like me!''
Everysingle person and god, stared to snicker and laugh.
''As I was saying,'' Dionyusus began, ''Now I can drink kool-aid too!'' He snatched the bottle from Dakota, and started to drink the contents in it.
Everyone rolled their eyes. Frank told Zeus to continue.
No-he didn’t expect me to be as good; he expected me to be better. And I just could learn all those names and facts, much less spell them correctly.
Every single demigod except Frank screamed,'' I H-A-T-E dyslexia!''
Frank, Grover and Rachel replied smugly, ''Ha ha! We don't have dyslexia, na na na na na!''
I mumbled something about trying harder, while Mr. Brunner took one long look at the stele, like he’d been at the girl’s funeral.
''I probaly was'', Chiron said, startling everyone as he had been so quiet.
The class gathered on the front steps of the museum, where we could watch the foot traffic along Fifth Avenue.
''Caus, likw watching traffic is like, the most like, awesomest,like thing in the like, world.'' Hazel said really sarcastically.''
''Yeah, watching traffic is fun. And stop saying like all the time!'' Leo argued.
*cue eye rolls and face palms*
Overhead, a huge storm was brewing, with clouds blacker than I've ever seen over the city. I figured it was global warning or something, because the weather all across New York state had been weird since Christmas. We'd had massive snow storms, flooding, wildfires from lightning strikes. I wouldn't have been surprised if this was a hurricane blowing in. Nobody else seemed to notice. Some of the guys were pelting pigeons with Lunchables crackers. Nancy Bobofit was trying to pickpocket something from a lady's purse, and, of course Mrs.Dodds wasn't seeing a thing.
''Duh. Of course she wouldn't notice Nancy.'' Thalia told Percy, bored.
Grover and I sat on the edge of the fountain, away from the others. We thought that maybe if we did that, everybody wouldn’t know we were from that school-the school for loser freaks who couldn’t make it anywhere else.
''I am NOT a loser freak!"' Grover looked pretty mad.
'' Of course not, G-man!'' Percy explained. ''You're my best friend!''
''Except for Annabeth!'' Thalia added, which made everyone laugh.
''Read.'' Percy said stiffly.
“Detention?” Grover asked. “Nah,” I said. “Not from Brunner. I just wish he’d lay off me sometimes. I mean-I’m not a genius.”
'' I thought you were, Percy!'' Nico said in a mocking tone and batting his eyelashes.
Artemis aimed another arrow at him and he instantly shut up.
Grover didn’t say anything for a while. Then, when I thought he was going to make some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, “Can I have your apple?”
Everyone laughed and laughed while Grover just got redder.
@LNC-Hahahahahaha I can tell, the love is spreading to me now!

Awesome post SBS!!!! It was super hilariously awesome!
big smile
love definitely spreading between grover and percy :P
Dakota isnt he and mr.d lovely. thx for adding tht in
nicee chappie :P i dont think any post by u will not make me laugh
I'm just happy thatyou guys like my posts!
I didn't have much of an appetite, so I let him take it.
''Now, THAT'S a first.'' Thalia muttered to herself.
I watched the stream of cabs going down Fifth Avenue, and thought of my mom's apartment, only little ways uptown from where we sat. I hadn't seen her in since Christmas. I wanted so bad to jump in a taxi and head home.hug me and be glad to see me, but she'd be dissapointed too. She'd send me right back to Yancy,remind me that I had to try harder, even if this was my sixth school in six years
''Seriously?''Piper asked in amazement. ''Sixth school in six years? You've broken MY record!'' Piper said in disbelief.
Mr.Brunner parked his wheelchair at the base of the handicapped ramp. He ate celery while reading a paperback novel. A red umbrella
Then Leo and Apollo stared singing 'Umbrella', and would have, if it wasn't for Artemis.
''Read.'' She insructed Zeus while gagging Apollo.
from the back of his chair, making it look like a motorized cafe table.
I was about to unwrap my sandwich when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends-I guess she’d gotten tired of stealing from the tourists-and dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover’s lap.

''DISGUSTING!'' Reynaand Piper squealed, and then Piper face-palmed herself.
“Oops.” She grinned at me with her crooked teeth. Her freckles were orange, as if somebody had spray-painted her face with liquid cheetos.
'' Percy, you have a REALLY weird imagination!'' Jason told him.
I tried to stay cool. The school counselor had told me a million times, “Count to ten, get control of your temper.” But I was so mad my mind went blank. A wave roared in my ears.
“Oh, Percy.'', Everyone sighed except for all the Romans.
I don’t remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting on her butt in the
fountain, screaming, “Percy pushed me!” Mrs. Dodds materialized next to us. Some of the kids were whispering: “Did you see-” “-the water-” “-like it grabbed her-”

''SWEET!'' Leo exclaimed
[b] I didn’t know what they were talking about. All I knew was that I was in trouble again. As soon as Mrs. Dodds made sure poor little Nancy was okay, promising to get her a new shirt at the museum gift shop, etc., etc., Mrs. Dodds turned on me. There was a triumphant fire in her eyes, as if I’d done something she’d been waiting for all semester. “Now, honey-” “I know,” I grumbled. “A month erasing workbooks.”
''AHHHHH! YOU NEVER, EVER GUESS YOUR OWN PUNISHMENT! AND YOU DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!'' b

meh
Sorry.My computermessed up!