Герои Олимпа I'm One Of A Kind

LeoNicoCrazaiii posted on Sep 14, 2012 at 09:01PM
Title: I'm One of A Kind

rating : YA i think tht's for 13 n' up... well there are a few swear words srry about tht i didnt know wht to replace it with

Genre/type: Adventurous, Mysterious

Characters: Most of the Characters from PJO and HoO
OC- Mia Creudelo... 13 yrs main character of my fanfic

Synopsis: my story's about a 13 year old gurl making her way to camp half blood. She was never suppose to be born. Doesn't know her father or mother. She was born to do one thing... to finish the job the demigods thought they finished....

Disclaimer: all rights to the the troll RR and Me!

A/N: I'm thirteen so give me a break. okaii guys this is just for fun so dont dis me too much, but id love to hear your thoughts... and id like totally love it if u read my forum !

SHOUT OUTS!!!!

kkw1700... known as fortune cookie ...
meredog... known as mary
rainbow_girl... know as Iris
Phoenix_Stone...known as festus
8xchristellax8
Tristain741
Corrected
teamleo

THESE PPL A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ... U GOTTA READ THEIR FORUMS !(if they have em') they r just plain awesome!!!

xP 3NJOY xD READ AWAY
last edited on Nov 30, 2012 at 01:58AM

Герои Олимпа 342 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 342

Больше года LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
Chapter one - The Man In Black With The Mooing Phone

I've been on the run for weeks, and it's getting harder and harder. Gosh I wish for my old life in the library, but then that man had to come and ruin it. Okay so let me introduce myself. My name is Mia Creudelo and I'm 13 years old . I can tell you that I'm a tad crazy , because I'm running for my life for something I didn't even know exist! My whole life is really depending on a couple of books. I think I've got to back up a bit for you understand right? This all started when some man gave me a book...

One day I was heading to the public library after school. At school I'm a nobody and when I mean a nobody I mean a TOTAL nobody , no one knows my name so I'm known as Loser, I don't have a single friend at school but I don't need them like teachers say, all I need is knowledge to get through this crazy world of ours. The only place on earth I enjoy being is at the public library, where my one and only friend is, Mr. Tucker, the librarian. I know what you're thinking she must be a nerd or her only friend is a librarian? Yes, I rather be a nerd than an idiot and it's not the best life in the world but it's the best I can get. I walked in and greeted Mr. Tucker.

" Ello Gov'na" I say with a British accent.

" G'day mate" Mr. Tucker greeted me back in an Australian accent. " How was school"

" Class? As boring as ever. Mrs. Smith just keeps talking about the things I already know, like seriously I may be in grade 8 but I'm taking grade 10 math. You know when I get to high school I'm going to take all my grade 9 courses in one semester in those online classes. Maybe then I'll advance . Enough about me, how was your date yesterday?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

" Uhmm... Awesome! She's really pretty, and she's just plain awesome"

" You know if you say that to her she'd dump you on the spot, right? You're so childish, and you're the 25 years old" I say rolling my eyes. Mr. Tucker is handsome. Perfect cheekbones, dashing smile, he's just amazing. He's around 6'2", with a chocolate brown hair and amber eyes. I guess it's his personality, because he's definitely got the looks. He's weird, random everything I am but just shows it to everyone unlike me. Once you get to know him it's hard not to love him. He reminds me of... uhmmm never mind.

" Oh really? Then how come this 8 year old scored a second date?" Mr. Tucker says obviously not knowing that two dates doesn't mean she's yours forever, but I'll play along just for him.

" No way! You never got a date since, since uhhh... oh right, NEVER" I say laughing. His glare sent me into reality that I'm still at the library. " Do you think you and her could be a thing?"

" I hope so. She's so interesting. She loves reading, I love reading . We both love kids." he says nudging me in the stomach.

Now it's my turn to give him the glare," I'm not a kid! I turned 13 in July! I'm officially a teen according to the law!"

" And according to scientist teens are suppose to be a pain in the a** , so your still a kid"

I was about to give him something back when I was cut off by an 80-year-old woman asking help to find a book. All I could say is " We are not finished " and give him a hard glare. Then I went off to my spot and started my homework. It took less than 15 minutes to finish, grade 8 math, language and French, god grade 8 shouldn't exist! I picked up the nearest book and started to read. Yes, I like every book I read .

I got distracted when I smelt something really bad, I couldn't place what it smelt like but it was terrible. I looked up and saw a man dressed in black . Oh god the smell was coming from him ! He wore long trousers, black polished shoes, a long black coat, and a hat that hid his face. He was what 5'9"? Six at most. He couldn't have been no older than 20 but I couldn't guess exactly, then again he wasn't giving a lot of hints to guess. Who the h**** is he? And why is he wearing all black? That was totally my thing! I thought to myself. I've been here practically since I was born, and I know everyone who was willing to come to the library.

The strange man approached me. Uh, Oh I thought. Maybe he's a cop ? Because I always end up getting myself in trouble everywhere I go. People think I'm crazy, there was this one time we went on a jog through the woods and I thought I saw some big dog like thing, and very fury thing battling with a kid around 16 who was wearing full armor, but when I mentioned it everyone was like "Poodle!" or "that's so cute." I'm like that's a freaking dog thing but of course their conclusion is she's crazy. I caught the big dog's attention and it started coming after me , like a normal person I ran for the hills, I can run a lot faster than I do in class, my class are a bunch of turtles. Anyways while I ran I thought I'm going to die Whoo Hoo! I don't have much to live for, like my terrible stepmother, and her two disgusting daughters , sounds like Cinderella , right? Well, I can say that the story line is mostly same but I will never get my prince charming.

" You might want to pick it up a pace!" screamed the kid chasing the doggie like thing. I was so lost in thought that I slowed down and the doggie was right at my tail. I picked it up just a notch , I wanted to scream to the kid what are you doing, run for your life I've got nothing to live for but what happened next was just... oh god. The kid came up jumped on the dog and stabbed the dog in the heart, or at least what I thought was the heart with some sword made out of something bronze, and with that stab the doggie turned to sand. All I could do was stare with my mouth hanging open. I shook my head thinking of possible possibilities to explain what I just saw.

The kid smirked but it faded. He checked his watch and muttered " Dammit I'm as late as ever!"

Then he noticed me staring, but before he could say anything I for the hills yet once again. Remember as a kid they say "stranger danger"? I should really listen to them. A kid with a sword who liked killing things? Definitely DANGER ALERT! I could hear him running after me but I ran as fast as I could through the woods and finally I lost him when I caught up with my class. Maybe I didn't lose him , maybe he was just scared of Mr. Brampton and let me tell you there isn't anything pretty about him , but that was the last I saw of that kid.

hope yuh liked it ... but f i wasted ur time IM SOO SRRY ... i cut it in half for those lazy ppl :P
last edited Больше года
DAMN tht looks wayyyyyy shorter in the box... SORRY AGAIN;)
Больше года tristain714 said…
big smile
it was long and good ,post
i cut it in half.. :P
Больше года rainbow_girl said…
big smile
THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
Больше года kkw1700 said…
Whoa there broski, why didnt you tell me you coukd write?! Post soooooooon! :)
Больше года seaweedbrainsis said…
big smile
AWESOME!!!
big smile
broski? lmfaoo yea well i have good imagination just the issue of gettin them down
ill post later todai :P
oh ya thx for reading my long post
Больше года corrected said…
best story ive EVER read
better than RIck Riordan too
no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link
please post soon!!!
big smile
okaii well heree's part 2

So what if this man is taking me to a mental hospital, because when I told everyone what happened everyone thought I was a crazy freak , and everyone always stood a few steps away from me. Instead the man in black made a weird grunting noise, I don't even know what sound he made and with a thud he dropped a book he had on my desk.

I looked up at him and said trying to hold my breath," Do I look like I'm a librarian? I'm only 13, I may be old but not that old. Go take it to the information desk. By the way you reek." but he left it there, nodded his head towards I picked it up and said, "Gosh I'll do it." but he put his hand out in front of me not letting me move. I was gagging like crazy his armpits were the worst !!!!! I felt like I was going to throw up but he put his arm down when his phone rang.

"MOOOOOO.MOOOOOOOO.MOOOOOOOOOO" his phone rang.

"Did I hear that right? MOO? You have a cow saying moo for a ringtone?" he grinned like he was proud. Then something clicked in my head this guy didn't just smell bad he smelt like freaking cow manure! Did he shower in cow poop scented soap? Man I didn't want to know.

He kept saying something that wasn't English, what was it Greek? Latin? No, it was both. Who talks two languages in one? I caught the last couple of words he said," Yes, she's here. I'll take her with me." Maybe he is a cop ! Why does everything happen to me?

I dashed to the information desk where Mr. Trucker was.

" What up?" he asked

" Uhmm, can you like tell that man over there to leave he smells terrible."

" I know right. I could smell him from here"

The man in black with the mooing phone came towards me but stopped when he saw Mr. Tucker at my side. With that he left the library, but little did I know that this was only the beginning.

" That was weird . Here I think he meant to return this. " I gave the book to Mr. Tucker.

"This book isn't from here. We don't have any record of any of these books, this was his own copy."

" Okay, then add it to your library collection"

He turned to the first page," Hey there's a sketch here with a 20ish year old man, and a little girl hugging a panda. It says here 'To : Poison.' "

"Wait what? Poison? Let me see that." I grabbed the book and my eyes widened. " Do you think I could keep this?"

" Yeah?"

" I'm going to go home."

" But it's only 6:30. Don't you have to be home at 7?

" It reeks way too bad in here" and I dashed to my house.

I went into my house or at least my so called house and went into the attic. Yes, I live in an attic with all the bugs and stuff. Luckily no one was home. I searched under my bed and brought out a dusty old box. I opened in it and took out the two thing I haven't touched in years. A tear streamed down my cheek. I had the exact photo, and panda. The little girl in the sketch was me and the man beside me was my father.

now ill add the DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!! well have fun reading
big smile
also like to say spams llowed i dont relli care about it ... i dont mind swearin too
last edited Больше года
:o wow...
is that a :
wow... tht was good
or
wow... tht was bad

????
1. Sorry if I conflused ya lolz
big smile
lmfaoo i got one fan yahhh!!!
whatever imma post anyways

Chapter two: I Go On A Scavenger Hunt

I touched my photo of him. He had the same silky black hair, brown eyes, and dazzling smile that i almost succeeded to forget about. He resembled me so much I wanted to tear the picture apart. My eyes is the only thing that makes me different. I finally got Mr. Tucker to take me to get my hair coloured purple , but otherwise I looked just like him. I hate his guts! What father leaves their child with the monster he knew my step mother was? Yet he saved himself and left me to suffer.

I started sobbing. I couldn't help it. All my angry thoughts of him that I hid for ages came rushing to my brain and I let the tears flow down my face. I buried my face into my dark purple furred panda with my father's big brown eyes which was one of a kind. My father and I named my panda Poison because whenever I got mad at the person who held my panda or try to take it away from me my panda started to steam and it burned the person who tried to take my beloved Poison. The next thing I knew I was skipping down the hallway with the person who touched Poison was screeching in pain behind me. My father said it was Poison's special power, to burn people when I got mad, but I nowadays I just thought it was just some special effect.

I willed myself to stop crying and I opened the book to the first chapter. This book was amazing but it was all fiction. It's about what would happen if Greek mythology and the modern world were to combined. I found myself reading non-stop, I was almost finished the just the last 3 chapters when one of my stepsisters called me.

"Oh, Mia!"sang the one named Perina.

"It's time to ... uhmm I forgot but mommy will tell you!" said the twin sister Kerina.

What do they want know? I thought to myself.

I walked downstairs and I was greeted with the two most revolting faces in the world. They both had frizzy, puffy blonde hair which obviously didn't look combed in weeks. Their skin was orange from tanning all the time, and they wore the worst clothes a human could find, really short shorts that said Bad A**, and a really tight fitting plaid top . Their faces were covered with way too much makeup, bright pink lipstick, and highlighted green eye shadow. One word to describe these two ,"Disgusting."

" What do you want?"I growled

"Mom said you've got to make dinner" replied Kerina

"I see you remembered. Go make it yourself."

" Uhmm.. no we both forgot we had to ask mom. "

" And no. Make dinner? That would like totally ruin our manicure" added Perina

You think at least one of them was a little smarter than the other but nope. They were both as dumb as a doorknob.

" Just make dinner!" screamed my stepmother, Sequoya Willy or as I liked to call her Ms. Willy Nuttie , made her way to us. She had a facial mask still on her. Make that the most 3 revolting people in the world. She looked exactly like her two daughters but like a 40 year old.
"Fine." I grumbled and I went to make dinner. The only thing that kept me going was that book, it was so good I had to return to it the minute I got the chance. Did you know the only thing I'm allowed to eat is bread and on special days with jam? So yeah, I'm pretty scrawny but I could usually afford an apple at the store. There was this one time where Mr. Tucker gave me a piece of a fruit called mango and it was like tasting heaven, but I couldn't afford to buy one every time. See I don't get an allowance so when I was 10 I started doing work for my neighbors like shoveling the snow , gardening, or anything I could do. They were really sweet. If it wasn't for them I don't know what I'd be wearing to school.

In a matter of 30 minutes the Willy's or Willy Nuttie's got their food. As usual they complained and criticized my cooking. Well, it would be better if I could taste the food but I thought it was good enough for a cook who can't taste their creations. Too good for that family of three. My stepmother was about to say something about her boyfriend, who by the way hated me, but i cut her off and told them I'm going to my room.

" You're not going to eat? You're too skinny to avoid a piece of bread!" said my stepmother, which was followed by laughter.

Well you and your daughters are too fat. I thought. And they really are.

I ran to my room and in about 25 minutes i was finished the book. I sighed I really like that book and there was no way i could afford the next book. i was about to close the book when i noticed something written on the last page of the book.

In neatly printed writing read :

I guess you finally got this book in your hands. This is one only one piece of a 1000 pieced puzzle game. You will be sent on a scavenger hunt, the first step is to answer this riddle and you shall find the rest of the books.

What goes up the chimney down, but can't go down the chimney up?

Here's a hint: Think of what we used to do when I was still with you. DIG,TREE.

Good Luck!

well i know my story anit tht good but i got bored on my weekend xP
but dont gettme wrong love u guys who read it !
Ooooh! Awshum!
Больше года KatieK102 said…
LOVE IT! You are amazeing Leo!
i shall post later on in the week hopefully
u guys r wayy more amazing xP
big smile
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!
it really is! post soon!
and what book was it?
If you dont get on POP content... then im Santa Claus XD
the chapter was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
DAYS NEED TO FLY BY FASTER
OMG I LOVE U GUYS ... U PPL MAKE ME SMILE

i have stupiddd hmwrk :( srry guys
see i went to the store with my mommy
i went to the meat department and i said " im going to be a vegetarian from now on"
my mom" go get married and then be a vegetarian"
"i'll cook myself ... i have internet"
then she asks me if i want a hot dog for dinner and im like I AM SERIOUS
parents -_- when they ever gonna learn?
big smile
guys? anyone here? oh well guess ill tlk to myself

i made a new forum called Percy Jackson and the Lupa House
its about the adventures of the Lupa house and ,lalala di da da
well if ur interested here's a link: link

btw I'll post right after hmwrk
XD HAHA
2nd page!!!!!! YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
guys im happi i hope u noe tht :P
well here's the next chappie ... i gotta read xD best hmwrk ever assigned
big smile
Chapter Three: Stepmother + Stupidity = Sequoya Willy

That was it. Of course I knew what the answer was to the riddle but where was I suppose to go? I loved riddles. The answer was an umbrella such a classic riddle, but what did I do in my past with my father that involved an umbrella?

I was about to give up when I thought about sneaking upstairs to get an ice cube into my mouth, but something stopped me. Something about an ice cube kept bugging me. I got out a piece of paper and started to write things that an ice cube reminded me of. Cold. Icy. Greenland. Snow. Wait snow? I am a real idiot. Snow! My father used to take me to this park called St. Louis when I was three. One time we stopped by but it was all covered with snow, we brought only an umbrella thinking it was going to rain but obviously the snow hadn't melted. We saw kids tobogganing down the hill. My father and I got kind of jealous but we didn't have a sled so what do you think we used? Yes, like lunatics we used the umbrella.

It was funny because when I got in the umbrella, the umbrella wouldn't slide down so my father tried to push me but I always ended up falling face forward into the snow. When my father got in and I tried to push him he wouldn't move, let's be honest what 3 year old had the upper body strength to push a 20 year old that weighs more than a 100 pounds. We couldn't stop laughing through the whole day. After we got all wet we found a tree covered in snow and Christmas lights, it was really pretty. My father took out his emergency knife and started carving both of our names " Mia + Stephen = Family Love." From that day it was known as our tree.

My father always told me " No matter what happens, promise me you will always visit this tree and find the answer."

I was three and didn't understand what I was promising but I knew that this was my father's and mine not his cruel wife or stepdaughters. It was one of the best days I had with my father and it was my last.

"I have got to stop dwelling on the past" I muttered to myself. In the morning I'd blow of school to find the answer I promised I would.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­--N­EXT DAY---------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Today was the day, the day I might understand the gibberish my father kept telling me when I was younger. I guess this was the first time I've ever cut school, I know it's boring and all but it's my second favourite place. Who can blame me? With a life like mine you'd wish school was all seven days. I gathered about 20 bucks and headed out the door to the bus station.

The bus ride to St. Louis is way longer than I remembered . One hour? I can't sit in one spot for too long I swear I'd go crazy. I almost feel ADHD. The places where I don't feel ADHD is during school, at the library and in my lovely, bug infected room. Finally I reached my destination, St. Louis hooray!
My first step took my breath away. It looked exactly as I remember, rows and rows of flowers of many different colours, a miniature pond full of lily pads with a couple of frogs , and so many kids running around one word stunning. Something happy about my past but something also sad. My last day was here at this park, and without a warning he felt. My father is the reason I refuse to like anyone, because I'm afraid I'd follow my father's lead. My eyes started to water but I held them back. So many memories came to me that I missed so much but I didn't bother with them.

Whenever I asked my stepmother about my father she'd always say," He was a lying B****. He never cared for this family. For me. For you," things like that. At the end of those conversations I always ended up enraged, sticking up for my father when I should obviously be agreeing to what my stepmother was saying, but I guess I didn't want to hear the truth I was always swimming in a swamp of lies, and I still am. But no more, that's why I'm here to find some answers , to accept the betrayals.

Laughing, love, family all the things I had to pass to get to the damn tree.

" This better be worth the trip father ." I muttered to myself.

so like this is half of it .... i gotta start writing more xP hope i get time

hope u 3njoyed it my lovelys
big smile
SO FREAKING AMAZING!!!!
cant wait for ur next post!!!
I love it, lovely :D
sometime on the weekend :P
Больше года wisegirl778 said…
HELLWO?????
holaaaa!!!!
post post post post!!!
today i promise!
my battery is low lettme get the charger and then ill start typing
i got the hiccups o.O gets annoying
- runs upstairs-
big smile
great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
big smile
Sorry it took long... I'm a slow typer <---- guess that's not a word but u noe wht i mean

Here's Part twoo of chappter 3

" This better be worth the trip father ." I muttered to myself.

The tree... man the tree was bent, scratched, and the engraving was almost gone. What do I now? I thought. I referred to the books note the words dig? Tree? He expects me to dig? Dig where? Ughhh this is so frustrating! The note could've at least told me to bring a shovel! Guess I got to be a dog for the next while.

Digging with your hand is a lot slower and dirtier than you realized. Finally after an hour of digging I dug out a small plastic bag labeled " Poison #2 ." As a normal person I opened the bag and found a key and note. Really? All that trouble for a key? What is wrong with my father? I read the letter and this time it said:

I'm glad that you didn't give up! I know you'd kill me for not making you take a shovel with you. That's right I know what my daughter thinks. This has got to be quick . This one's not a riddle but here it is:

The only reason you have kept from looking in was the key. If you had a key that could open any door, or box what would you open?
Hint: Forbidden

Great another one. This better not include digging. I had to actually think for this one. What would I open? A doorway to happiness? A box of mangoes? I don't know, but this box has to be in my reach and apparently I've tried to tear it open it before but it wouldn't budge. Now what would this key be used for? No way! This key would open it? I looked at the time 11:39a.m. She's still at work, yes! I raced back home. By the time I got back home it was almost 1:00p.m. I got about an hour to find the box before I she comes back. When I entered I didn't go to my room instead I went to Sequoya's room.

Where was it? Where? I'm running out of time! Clam down and think. If you were as stupid as your stepmother where would you hide a box to keep from your stepdaughter? Thinking stupidly is the worst kind of thinking to do. It took me forever. The next place I was about to look for the box, trust me I didn't know Sequoya could be an air head, but there it was the beautiful engravings of the ancient times of Rome and Greece. Words I understood so easily. I slipped the box from underneath the bed. It was dusty, sticky, gross, my worst nightmare no wonder I couldn't have think of this place.

I touched the engravings lightly, scared that it might disappear like everything else in my life. It was astounding. It's been years since I've seen this box. My stepmother had hid it from me since I was 5 because I kept trying to open it but eventually I gave up. Now I couldn't believe what was happening, I held the key to unlock this priceless piece of beauty. I didn't believe my eyes, I thought everything was a nightmare coming back to torture me. The key I always dreamt of having. The key my stepmother tried to look for to open. One thing was clear that whatever laid in this box were for my eyes only.

My hand shook uncontrollably. I found the key hole and twisted it to the left, I could hear the old gears turning and clicking. After one minute of sucking my breath the box lid finally popped open. I took a look in the box and gasped.

"Oh God," I muttered.

Then I hear the unlocking of the door downstairs.

" Oh god! Please no!" I look at my watch," How come time passes quickly now?"

I grabbed the box and I ran down the stairs, which I noticed was the wrong way too late. I never get any luck, just as I was about to change directions guess who enters? Yup my lovely stepmother, Sequoya.

"Where do you think you're going? " she questioned me.

" To my room." I replied.

" What's in your hand?"

" Shoe box."

" Shoe box for...?"

" School"

" Okay, well that's an ugly shoe box. No wonder you don't have any fashion sense."

" Neither do you !" and I dashed to my room.

I opened the box once again and took a better look. Inside there were 13 books , and a note pad that read:

My darling record your adventures from now on in this book.

I took out a pen and wrote, " Stepmother + Stupidity = Sequoya Willy"

The 3Nd of chappie three!
3NJOY!
how is it bad? good?
big smile
YAYAY!!!
that was amazing!! (as usual)
EEEP! Awshum! ^-^
y thnk u 8P
Lol youre welcome :D
wink
no problema.
big smile
sick
i did post xP scroll up
might be a while cuz im sick ... my voice sounds like a guy... i have the deepest voice in class now
my history teachers like YEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH UR A MANNNNNNNNNN
i shall post on wednesday hopefully ... i like wednesday idk y though
LOL BUT SORRY YOURE SICK
yea it's okaii it's a funny voice... i can ace my Jamaican accent like this
last edited Больше года
it's pretty long xP
but here's chappie 4 as i promised !!!!!!!

Chapter Four: I Lie and For Once It Kills

I can promise you one thing, you won't be able to find someone as dimwitted as my stepmother.
I didn't even realize what time it was until my alarm rang. Oh god what time is it? Did I stay up all night? Damn it's 8:30 a.m. I'm going to be late! I finished 7 books, one whole series and 2 add on books by the morning. These books were awesome but one question kept nagging at me , Why after all these years send me these? Either way I was going to finish all the books today. I read during class, at recess, lunch anywhere you name it. Finally the school day ended and it was time to go to the library.

" What up, Mia?" Mr. Tucker questioned. When I didn't answer he said, " Hello??? Anyone home???" Then when I still wouldn't answer, Mr. Tucker took my book away.

" Hey! I was reading that" I complained

" Well, duhh!!! It seems more important to you than me! Now that's hurtful!"

" You're a grown man. GROW UP! Now give me the book , please."

" You know I can never grow up. Ask me about my date and then you can get your stupid book"
I sighed," How did your date go?"

" Seven words. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I think this might be serious. I scored another date tonight. I really like her and I hope she likes me too."

My jaw hung open. To be honest the sounds of this girl I thought he didn't have a chance. " Wh-what? A proper lady excepts that you act like a kid?"

" Yup! She thinks it's funny"

" Damn. I got to meet this chick."

" You will, tonight.

" This brings us back to WHAT?"

" No need to scream! I'm officially inviting you over at my place for a dinner with me and my girlfriend."

" But- You know what screw my stepmother she won't know stupid if it hit her in the face."

We both laughed at that. Mr. Tucker said," So, tonight?"

" Yup!" I smiled as I walked away with my book. I was really looking forward to this dinner but
somehow I knew I wasn't going to be there.

By 6:15 I was on the last page of the last book. All I could think was WOW! Something kept bugging me about why my father would go through all that trouble just to get me a couple of books. What did he want me to stalk the author? I spent a good half an hour just staring at the books, trying to figure out the meaning of this, ignoring the weird glances from the people that walked by. "Ugghhh this is so frustrating!" I said a tad too loud which earned me a few more weird glances. I decided that maybe I should take a break from staring at the damn books, so I went to the computer. I logged on and opened a page to Google. Now, what to type ....? I typed in the only thing that wouldn't leave my mind Greek and Roman Mythology

There was so many matches I thought it'd take me days to go through. I started with one website, then another, and another. An hour passed while I was looking through as many websites as I could. In the end I was just more confused than I was before. It seems as if there were thousands of myths with thousands of possible endings. They start of the same but then comes the twist and it's totally different than the last one. It all depended on what you believed in.

It was 7:50p.m and in 10 minutes I'd be off to Mr. Tucker's place to meet his mystery girl. I logged off the computer and went to stare once more at the books. They all were laid out in front of me from the first to last book written. Maybe there was a message I missed in the last book. I flipped through the book until I notice that the back cover of the book was unbelievably thick. I felt the cover and it was bumpy, I had the strangest idea, it seemed impossible but I followed my instincts anyway.

I took out my key chain and flipped open my switch blade, a little extra gift from Mr. Tucker on my 13th birthday who knows why he gave it to me. My fingers ran across the edges of the book. I settled my blade on the to the top edge of the book and started cutting through the books back cover right down the middle. It was strangely easy to do. After I spilt the cover into two something fell on the ground. It was a key. Now what is this going to open? Another case of books? I put my questions to the side and focused on the two extra pages I just discovered. They were written in my father's hand writing but he seemed like he was in a rush.

In messy hand writing read:

I knew you were the smartest girl in the world! I knew you'd figure it out ! I love you! If you're not my
girl stop reading. You're smart but you can't handle what's waiting my girl.

365 Tangy Road

Come here.

Hint: The key is NOT the answer, but a clue.

P.S .LEAVE IMMEDIATELY AFTER READING THIS

What the heck does that mean? You give me a key but it's not the answer? Now, this is one riddle I don't understand. I had to get to that place right now. I know I should wait until morning but there was something in my head telling me it was now or never. I got up to leave when Mr. Tucker noticed me.

" Where are you going? We'll be leaving in a minute or two?" Mr. Tucker questioned me.

" I'm just going to drop all my stuff at home and get ready." It killed me to lie to him. I even told him about those scary nightmares I've been having more frequently. What nightmares? You'll find out soon enough.

" That doesn't matter. Your lying. Something's up. What's wrong, Mia? " I could see a crease forming on his forehead full of concern.

My face flashed across with surprise, it was extremely hard for someone to detect that I was lying but I guess Mr. Tucker knew me too well. He wasn't making this any easier for me. All I could manage was, " I'll meet you at your place in an hour." With that I dashed before he could respond. I could hear him calling my name but I didn't turn around. A tear strolled down my cheek because I knew for sure it'd be a while before I saw Mr. Tucker ever again, and he knew that too.

how is it? anyone guess wht books mia's reading?
SHES READING THE PERCY JACKSON BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
heck yeah!!!!!!!!!