Герои Олимпа THE MARK OF ATHENA My version.. :)

GOLDEN1GIRL posted on Sep 19, 2012 at 06:43AM
Hey guys,
I'm starting this new forum so I would love it if you would read it and give me some feedback. I'm not very good at it but I'll try my best. :))

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own any of the characters or the Percy Jackson series or anything that has to do with that.

Oh and I'll try posting about once a week but these days, my internet is so slooooow so I'll see what I can do.

P.s I'll try writing long chaps but bear with me.

G1G

last edited on Sep 19, 2012 at 06:49AM

Герои Олимпа 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года GOLDEN1GIRL said…
CHAP 1
No one's POV
                   ~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~

Sitting at the back of the Argo II wasn't as fun as it sounds, especially if you've got butterflies in your stomach. "What if he doesn't remember me, what if he's got another girlfriend?" Annabeth asked worriedly. "Calm down, he will remember you don't worry." Soothed Piper. Ever since Piper had come back from her quest, she became very close to Annabeth and kept her company when Annabeth was either crying or worried sick. Piper recieved Annabeth's full respect every since she out talked Drew and became head counselor. She was the daughter of Aphrodite but didn't act much like one and that's what Annabeth liked Mose about her. Annabeth studied Piper; she been pale ever since they first set foot on the Argo II. she could understand what Piper was feeling. Jason was foing back to his HOME where all of his closest family and friends were. 
"Hey, don't worry about it, Jason probably has close friends there but he won't give up on you." Annabeth said as she squeezed Piper's hand. Piper gave Annabeth and thankful, half-hearted smile. Leo, another one Piper's friends and the builder of the great ship saw Annabeth's look of worry and said something that only Leo would count as comforting. "Hey Annabeth, I didn't recognize you until I saw your face- I thought you were one of your mother's owls." "Shut up Leo! If you had a girlfriend ( boyfriend in Annabeth's case) who dissapeared for 8 months, you would be looking like a Fetus over there!" Snapped Piper to Annabeth's defense. "Guys! Keep it Down! I can hear you from the bottom of the ship in my cabin! I am having a nap if you
don't mind!" Shouted Jason from below. Just then, the ship came into a halt. "Destination complete: Arrive at Camp Jupiter." Leo said in a robotic voice. Piper and Annabeth couldn't help but smile. 

Annabeth wanted to go back. She had never been this nervous in her life. She wasn't her usual self at all. The children of Athena were supposed to be confident and strong but she just seemed... Empty. She scanned the crowd for her boyfriend Percy Jackson. No sign of him. Her face fell. Maybe he didn't remember her, if he had, there would have been no excuse of him not coming to see her. Just then, a slim and really pretty girl wearing a purple bedsheet came out from a big house. "Romans, Pue down your weapons ", we have already told you that they are to be trusted." The girl said but one of they Romans from below yelled "NOT." I felt Jason tense infront of me. One by one, Leo, Piper, Jason, Clarrisse, Rachel and the other demigods from camp half blood went down. Annabeth was the last. She went down and stayed near Piper. She had a huge lump in her throat. Her long lost Seaweed brain was nowhere to be seen. Just then a very familiar voice said "Hey!" she jumped and turned around to see the handsome face of Percy Jackson. Tears rolled out of her eyes. He was smiling so wide and all she could do was stare. She slapped him. "You rotten piece of moldy seaweed! Where have you been for the last 8 months! Your mother and everyone you loved especially me was worried sick about you!" She  slapped him again. "Hey, I'm sorry. That was one heck of a way to greet your beloved Boyfriend but I promise It won't happen ever again." Percy said as he kissed her on the forehead. She hugged him so tight until she noticed everyone's eyes were on them. She stepped back awkwardly. She cleared her throat "Romans, we mean you no harm and we come here as a part of He-Juno's plan. We must Unite and use cooperation. She started. "Why in the gods name are you wearing a bedsheet?" she added under her breath.
Больше года tristain714 said…
smile
you have a very good story , my computer is also slow
cool story
post!
Больше года book-worm said…
Hey golden1girl I found itttttt!!!!!!
Yay!!! Hope you guys enjoy oh and by the way, I am going to NZ tomorrow so I won't be able to post for 2 weeks... Sorry but I promise to post after.

Chap 2 
PERCY'S POV 
…………………....................­...­...­...­

When I saw Annabeth, my memories flooded in. I remembered every single detail of our times together. I was still dreaming until Annabeth waved her hands in front of my face. "Earth to Percy." Great going me. I came up with something intelligent like "Huh." Annabeth just rolled her eyes at me and said something to me in greek and believe me, its something i do not want to repeat. "Romans, this is Annabeth, wisest daughter of Athena, one of the most skilled fighters and the most beautiful girl." I said. Annabeth stepped on my foot at the last discription but I could see that she smiled. "ow- AHEM, this is Clarrisse, Mighty daughter of Ares, Skilled spear lady and Drakon slayer." I heard some people gasp at the last part. Clarrisse smirked at the Romans and said "why, you guys never fought a drakon before? Pah, piece 'o cake." she said. "Um, let's get going, this is Rachel Elizabeth Dare, the oracle of camp half blood, the breaker of hades curse and the speaker of the gods." Octavian choked at this. "You? You are The famous oracle? Huh, I'd believe it more if it was a horse." He said pointing his fingers at Rachel. "Why you little--" Just then a green mist swirled around her and her eyes turned green. 
"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call, to storm or fire the world must fall, an oath to keep with a final breath, and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death." The three voices inside her said before she collasped. Octavian's eyes widened and he stuttered "y-y-your the one?" "why you need anymore proof?" I asked him with a smirk. He scowled. I introduced my long lost friends to the Romans and pride swelled up inside of me. All these people fought with me side by side in the Titan War; Without them, our side couldn't have won. After I introduced everyone, I took a breath and introduced myself. "I am Perseus Jackson, son of poisedon, earthshaker, defeater of kronus, killer of so many other monsters I can be bothered saying." "huh, you didn't kill that much." Annabeth snorted. After that, I let Annabeth introduce me to three new people and by the faces of the Romans, I could tell one if them was The famous Jason.

When Annabeth introduced Jason, I felt guilty. I could've sworn that Reyna's eyes filled with tears when she saw a pretty girl called Piper's hands in his but quickly replaced it with a firm look. "Ok, I suppose you all would like to have a rest so you are dismissed. Remember dinners at 6:30 and we will be having a meeting in the senate house." she boomed. As I was walking away with Annabeth's hand in mine, someone grabbed my shoulder with a strong grip. "JACKSON!! Where in Hades did you go for 8 months?? Did you know how much your girlfriend was worried? I'll get you for that punk, and don't think I forgot about my electric spear." A bulk girl I unfortunately knew said. I sighed " I never thought that you were the caring Type but it's  nice to see you too Clarrisse." Annabeth and I fought our way out of the crowd and we went around the camp. "Percy, you look different, I mean you look like the old you, before you had your bath in the river Styx." she asked. I sighed, if Annabeth knew that Hera took away my curse, it would be WW3 but this was Annabeth. If I couldnt tell Annabeth, I couldn't tell anyone. "well, Hera (Juno) kinda took it away-" "WHAT?? Why that cow loving woman, I'm- I- I am going to turn her into a piece of cow dung!" She spat. Yep, WW3. Just then a blinding light appeared and a woman wearing Greek clothing appeared. Colour rose to my cheeks as Annabeth's hand flew out of mine. "Hello Annabeth, Percy." she said "H-h-hello mother." Annabeth said. "I see you two are having a rather nice time together." she said "Hello Athena." I said. "I still don't think that you two are good together." The goddess said. "Mum!" Annabeth said exasperated. "Nevertheless, I have been sent here from your father, Perceus Jackson, you are to choose 7 halfbloods, take your oracle, cyclops and your satyr. Where you will go, your oracle will tell you. You are to start your journey tomorrow at 9:00 sharp." she said "Mother-" "Annabeth, my daughter, you will have a big choice coming ahead of you, it will be better for you to be away from Percy." And with that she disappeared. My heart felt like it was torn to pieces, I just got reunited with my girlfriend and now she has to stay away? I shook my head. Annabeth looked pretty shaken up. I put my arms around her and whispered "It's going to be okay." She returned by to her normal self and talked about architecture and all the other things that she loved to do. But little did we know what the fates had in store or us. 

DUN DUN DUN!! (*Cue Dramatic music) 
This ones a bit short- sorry.

CHAP 3
Piper's POV
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The moment I saw that pretty girl looking at Jason, I knew I had competition. 'This must be the famous Reyna.' I thought to myself. Her eyes filled with Jealousy as she saw Jason holding his hands with mine. I held his hands tighter and by his expression, he looke nervous and guilty. I wanted to scream at him saying "YOU'VE ALREADY GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!" but I wasn't. We were still on the point of liking eachother but we never actually went to the point where i would become his girlfriend. We were so close and I was scared that he would have second feelings. He smiled reassuringly and it made my heart beat two times faster. Reyna's eyes narrowed and I couldn't help but be a teeny bit scared. I mean that girl was like born to be a leader. Annabeth looked as happy as she can be standing next to a guy I can only assume is Percy Jackson. Percy looked pretty angry when that blond dude called octive or something spoke out. "Octavian." Jason muttered beside me. It seems that in his past life, Jason and this dude were not best buddies. I was glad that Rachel came because Holy Zeus, she can out talk ANYBODY but considering that she is the oracle,   (I know, its ironic.) I guess that's her job- to be the speaker. "Ok, I suppose you all would like to have a rest so you are dismissed. Remember dinners at 6:30 and we will be having a meeting in the senate house." Boomed Reyna. Jason flinched slightly at the tone of her voice- as if she was trying to be tough but holding back her tears. She left hurriedly. I felt sorry for her.       "Um... Hey Pipes, can I go say hello to Reyna? Er... You can stay with Leo." Asked Jason nervously scratching his neck. My courage to ask him out, broke down as he ran off to find Reyna. 'Maybe they were a couple before he went missing' I thought. I walked over to Leo and tried to feel cheerful. Annabeth and Percy were no where to be seenso I can only assume that they have gone off making out or something. 
"Hey Beauty Queen, do you think the Roman's would give me a copy of their blueprints on the buildings? They are Awesome!" Leo said. "Maybe, Repair Boy but make sure you don't annoy them to death." "Hey! Since when have I annoyed anyone to death? All I do is make Tofu Tacos, build stuff and that isn't even annoying. Beauty Queen-" "LEO, PLEASE SHUTTUP." I laughed. "So, where's Jason?" Leo asked.              "Oh, he's just gone off running after another chick." I mumbled. "Er... Oh... Um.... Ok- Don't worry Piper, everything will turn out alright." Leo said awkwardly. I smiled. "I am just gonna walk around a bit- and Leo, remember not to annoy anyone to death." I went off to look around the camp. They had a small lake with a cute bridge over it. I sat down on the edge of the bridge with my legs dangling. Suddenly this feeling washed over me: Love. I turned to see my forever beautiful mother smiling at me sympathetically. "Mum, if it's one of those Love talks then I am not interested." I sighed. "Oh dear, Piper, I would Love to help you but it's just too interesting. This is the second best love story on Olympus after Percy and Annabeth." Aphrodite squealed. It was very useful having mother who is the goddess of Love-NOT. "Mum, I. AM. NOT. IN. THE. MOOD." I grumbled. Thunder grumbled from above. "Oh, father is never patient, I have to go Piper and remember that Love is my specialty so just call me and I promise that I will come." And with that, Aphrodite disappeared into pink fog. 'Hmm.... Maybe having Aphrodite as a mum won't be so bad after all, I can ask her to make Reyna have a huge boil on her nose or something.' I thought evilly. 'Oh certainly not Piper! I  am the goddess of beauty as well as love. Be nice!' My mum's voice inside of my head said sternly. I sighed and just let the breeze take my mind away. Just then, someone grabed me. 

Clif Hanger- Mwa Hahahha.....  >:) 
Oh and hey guys, while I am in NZ I promise that I will be writing chaps 4,5 and 6. :))
CHAP 4
Jason's POV
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'UGH! You are such an Idiot! Why did you tell Piper that you are going to go after Reyna??' I thought angrily.         'Maybe because you care for Reyna as well.' Argued another part of my mind. "Oh well, what's done is done." I said unhappily. 'But Piper is hotter.' 'SHUT UP ME!!' I thought. I walked over to the senate house to find Reyna crying. My heart went out for her. I shook my head. "What Is with girls and drama- I mean one can't live without the other."
I muttered. I softly went over to Reyna and tapped her on the shoulder. "Go away Jason, go find your girlfriend and stay with her." Whispered Reyna. "Reyna..." "Don't you 'Reyna' me- I have been worried sick, crying endlessly and when I think I finally was about to have you back, I see you with another girl. Do you think that's fair Jason? Well I don't. So if you excuse me, I have a senate meeting to go to." She stood up and left but I grabbed her by the arm. She flinched slightly at our physical touch and tried to yank her arm back. "Let go of you you lousy-" "Reyna, listen! I just got back and I wanted to see everyone- especially you. Even though I love my friends from Camp Half Blood, this is here I belong- this is where I am home. Please. Please be happy." She stopped struggling and looked into my eyes; those furious blue eyes which I missed so much even though I won't admit it. I thought she was about to hit me but she pulled me into a tight hug. "Reyna, watch the ribs- OW, THE RIBS." I gasped. She let me go and her eyes looked a whole lot brighter. "Reyna, I am sorry to disappoint you but I kinda like Piper as well. I like both of you and i can't chose which- it'll only break someone's heart." I quickly said. "Jason, you have gone soft- you spending time with the Greeks has changed you but never mind, this is your first day back so I will make it a happy one. Do you want to go walk around?" She said hopefully. "Oh, sure." I shrugged. I felt kinda bad as well for leaving Piper but hey, I just got back with my friends. We chattered like old friends (which we were- not the old part.) and we laughed like the good times. We were walking through the trees when something caught my eye. I recognized that it was Piper's long brown hair. Reyna stopped short and her eyes followed to where I was looking. She went slightly red- I think from annoyance. "Well, won't you introduce me to your FRIEND?" she asked all the cheeriness gone. I sigh and walked over to where Piper was. Piper was swaying to the breeze and her mind completely somewhere else. Her Legs were already touching the water and she was slowly slipping down. I could see the yellow eyes of the fishes in the lake waiting for her. I ran towards her and managed to pull her up before she went down. She gasped and her eyes flew open. "Oh, It's just you...." she said but faltered a bit when she saw Reyna standing behind me with her eyes murderous. "....And your friend." She gulped. Was she AFRAID of Reyna? I wanted to laugh out loud (LOL) if it wasn't for the tension. "Oh um.... Pipes, this is Reyna, we were um... Partners when we were both...." I started but stopped when I saw her eyes filling with tears. "Wait, not like THAT- Pipes, wait!" I shouted as she went off. "Well, Jason, I think you've got talent on ticking off girls that like you." And with that, Reyna walked off. 'Well, your good with girls.' I thought to myself. I had messed up big time. Who should I go after: Piper or Reyna?? "Oh stuff that- I an going to go find Leo." I huffed. On my way back, some of my old friends came to say hi and stuff but I was in a hurry. I made up my mind: I wasn't going to see Leo, I was on My way to see the goddess of love herself: Lady Aphrodite. 

"Jason, you called for the most beautiful Goddess in Olympus?" Asked the voice of Venus. "Um.... Yes?" "Let me guess- this is about my daughter and that Reyna girl isn't it?" As she said that, she appeared in a poof of pink glitter. "Er... Yes lady Venus- It's so complicated. I don't know what to do- can you tell me who I am supposed to say yes and who to say no to?" I asked not Daring to meet the goddess' eyes. She looked At me sympathetically and sighed. "First of all, I am in my Greek form because I prefer this appearance and second, Jason, you know that the gods can't interfere directly but I can't help it. My sister Athena or Minerva in your case calls me a sticky nose because I can't leave others alone with their business. Anyway, I can't tell you which one to chose- that's for you to decide. Even though my daughter is apart of this, though nobody notices, I am also a fair goddess so I won't tell you who to chose. When the time comes, you will know." She said. I gulped. She was making me feel very nervous and uncomfortable. "Um.... Thank you for your help m'lady- I won't take anymore I your time." I said bowing. "Oh and Jason, remember I am the goddess of love and I can see everything." My face went red- all those memories of me and Piper, last christmas under a mistletoe came into my head. I bowed and leaved quickly. "Well, hello old friend." Said a voice which I hated so much. I turned around. "Octavian." 

Please comment :) oh and 8+
Guys I'm back but if you want to read more then please get reviewing.
Tell your friends or something and give me some comments/feedback.
Please review 8+
Больше года sugarpalstar said…
OMG how could u make jason choose?? U r so cruel!! ;)
Больше года sugarpalstar said…
But other that that its good:)