Герои Олимпа The Pitt

Nicolicious posted on Sep 27, 2012 at 10:19AM
Synopsis:The year is 2037 and mortals have found out about the gods.The mortals decided the gods where to powerful and hunted down their children slaying them by thousands. With two quarters of the demigod population dead and one quarter living as slaves in The Pitt the gods sent their remaining children and ancestors to The City. Where they live in piece and try to rebuild their once great legacy as children of the gods while building an army to fight back against the Mortals known as the Grazers. This is a story about a group of slaves who try to survive living in The Pitt and then hopefully break out.
Rated:T for occasional swearing nothing to much and violence.
Characters–OCs:
Kara D'Lassio, daughter of Thanatos
Jarred Baldwen, son of Atlas
Lucas Wake, son of Zeus
Taylor Parkers, daughter of Apollo
Kahlee Kinley, daughter of Letus
George Darwin, son of Skadi
Josh D'Lassio, son of Thanatos
Blake Ironheart, son of Hercules~Created by Blaze_of_Ares
Devin King, daughter of Apollo~Created by JasmineValdez
Alvin Hamilton, son of Poseidon~Created by Alvin2442
Ace, son of Ares~Created by ConnorandTravis
Peter Torres, son of Themis~Created by Phoenix_Stone
Arik Takahasi, son of Nemesis~Created by Spikegilfer1997
Jace Tait, son of Thanatos~Created by hippy-hoppy
Slaver Area-This is where the Grazers live allong with several other stores/services.
The Offices-This is where Slaves are given jobs that they must do otherwise they are beaten. To death.
The Courtyard-Where the Grazers failed experiments of mutated demigods live. Also they like to rip you apart so you better come prepared...
Crushers-Large humanoid beings that are around 8ft tall and are very muscular and their skin is brown or just really dirty. They wear clothes that are made of demigod skin, bones, their armour and other metals they find laying around. They use metal poles to attack.
Reaver-Large creatures with doglike bodies that stand on two legs and have the deformed face of a human. They use their claws and teeth to kill.
The Crazy Ones-Slaves that have been driven insane and live in the Courtyard. They use guns and weapons like knives and axes to kill you.
last edited on Jul 10, 2013 at 05:22AM

Герои Олимпа 708 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 708

Больше года Nicolicious said…
heart
Im gonna post the first chapter :D

Chapter 1

Where are thou?

Lucas pov
-------------------
I'm thrown onto the floor face first resulting in dust through my nose and mouth. I stand up and wipe the blood away from my face. I turn around and see a Grazer in his classic dirt brown trench coat that covers Kelvar armour and his gas mask attached to some metal making a helmet. "Demigod mutt." He says his voice altered because of his helmet.

"Same to you Johnny." I say grinning. Ever since this Grazer found me we have not separated, and because of how impolite he was of not telling me his name I've taken to calling him Johnny.

"Silence!" He roars smashing me face causing me to spin and fall over.

"Leave him alone you monster!" Someone shouts. I look up and see a girl around my age, that's 16, with longish brown hair that has faded red streaks, purple eyes, nice tan, Australian accent and a pretty ferocious look on her face.

"You have no say warden!" He shouts while cuffing her around the head. She stumbles backwards but stands her ground.

"He is now under my care so leave!" She shouts back. Johnny hits her one more time then leaves out of a iron gate. I stand up and look around. There are abandoned looking brick buildings in rows, an arena with Grazers standing on a tower watching people race, a giant brick wall surrounding our enclosure and Grazers pretty much everywhere, one guarding the gate with dogs, several on the rooftops and some on towers. All armed with guns. "Hey." The girl who the Grazer called the Warden says.

"What?" I ask. She looks at me with an almost look of pity. Suddenly my iron collar weighs me down and I realize I'm here for good and I'm most likely going to die.

"Welcome to Rubbletown." She says gesturing to the enclosure. I look around and see around fifty slaves as well as us two. "I'm the Warden, so I'm in charge of this place." I only then notice she has a collar as well.

"Wow. So um anywhere I can clean up this mess?" I ask her gesturing to my face.

"Yeah follow me." We walk in between buildings and zig zag through alleys, which gives me time to think about what her name is. Kiera? No. Georgia? Nah. Natalie? No way. Soon we reach a building with an iron Caduceus on the door. The Warden knocks on the door and then enters. I follow her into a room with white walls and several beds lined with injured or sick Demigods. She leads me to a closed of room where we hear two voices. One female and one male. The Warden opens the door and we see some really ripped black guy that looks about 18 with some blonde around 17 with her hair tied back in a ponytail tending to a wound on his shoulder. The Warden points to a sink and I clean the cut on my forehead leaving the rest of my face bloody.

"Jarred what the Hades did you do now?" The Warden asked grinning.

"I'm sorry Warden Cara is bashing up two Grazers not nice?" The guy called Jarred replies smiling.

"He's an idiot that what." The blonde says while stitching up his wound.

"Cara! Your names Cara!" I shout. They look at me with a confused face. "We'll I've been trying to think of what your name was for the past half an hour."

"And you didn't ask why?" Cara asks with a frown.

"Oh." At that they all laugh, well actually the girls giggle and Ripped Jarred bellows with laughter.

"I like you already." The blonde say grinning. "I'm Taylor daughter of Apollo. That's Jarred son of Atlas..."

"Ah yes Ripped Jarred." I say.

"Yeah...anyways and this is Warden Cara daughter of Thanatos." Taylor finishes.

"We'll nice to meet you all." I say nodding at them.

"So Joker..."

"Lucas."

"Okay Lucas who's your godly parent?" Cara asks.

"Apparently Zeus." I tell them.

"Urgh. Another Thunderbolt Kid." Jarred moans.

"We'll worry for disappointing you I wanted to be the son of Grumble A lot."

"Haha and no. I'm cool its just that the last kid of Thunder up there almost got us all killed."

"How?"

"Nothing really. He just that he thought that causing a thunder storm would only kill the Grazers. Instead it killed twelve Grazers and and five demigods."

"Crap."

"Language!" The girls shout.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"It's okay but I don't agree with swearing." Taylor says motherly.

"Yes Mum sorry Mum." Jarred says cracking a smile. Taylor hits him causing him to bellow with laughter. "You hit like a women!" He shouts.

"I am a women you idiot." She says. He stops laughing and frowns.

"Dammit." He grumbles.

"Anyways I've gotta get you settled come with me." Cara says. I say my goodbyes to the others and follow Cara outside and back through alleys. We end up next to a truck's trailer. "Here you go." She puts her hand on my shoulder and gestures to the trailer.

"Oh." I say completely shocked by the fact that I'm living in part of a truck.

"What where you expecting to live in a five star hotel?" She asks.

"No I just didn't think about living in truck trailers."

"Oh well. I'm gonna leave you here. Good luck." She walks away leaving me in front of a Fluro green trailer. I gulp and walk inside and close the roller door behind me. Inside is a shelf, a bed, a sink with a mirror, a toilet thingy and a lamp. I walk over to the sink and wash the blood of my face and stare at my reflection. Black short choppy hair, blue eyes, freckles here and there and a couples of pimples. I take off my torn Green Day short and lay down on the bed.

"Maybe I might just live through this." I say out loud to myself. I hear a bang on metal and the sound of some guy.

"Shut up dude you ain't crazy yet!" I grin and whistle myself to sleep.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Blaze_of_Ares said…
big smile
Cool, I love it
Больше года Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
Awesome post! ^-^
Больше года kkw1700 said…
Koolio :P
Больше года ConnerandTravis said…
At first I thought it was the rp one. Nice.
big smile
I'm gonna post once or twice a week.
------------
Also I forgot to mention that Luca isn't very serious he's a lot like Leo. But Cara's is serious...sorta cause she's the warden and the other two's personalities I haven't quite thought of yet.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Alvin2442 said…
smile
What about the precious RP-ers on the forum. They could be added, just a suggestion though. :)
Yeah I already thought about gag and are adding some of them.
Alvin should be the hardest one to find.
Больше года LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
awesome
POST SOON!
Don't forget about Ace. Post soon.
And Blake.
big smile
I already talked to her about Blake
^Are you gonna get on meebo? I need to talk to you.
I'm gonna post the next one cause its shorter.

Chapter 2

The Courtyard

Cara's pov

Dear Diary

So yesterday some guy around my age, which is 16, arrived in Rubbletown so I saved his puny hide from getting squashed by the Grazer. His name is Lucas, he's around 6"2 so he's tallish, he has electric blue eyes, he has cute black choppy hair and he's one of those jokers. So I took him to Taylor but she gave me a look saying he's fine. Then we all chatted a bit and I took him to his trailer. Easy peesy. Only one problem. I went back to my office afterwards and a Grazer told me I was going to the Courtyard today. So I went back to my crumbly metal shack and pulled out my clothes that I plated with metal all the shoulders, legs and my chest and back. I'm gonna wear that today and go to my secret stash in the Courtyard. It's going to a long day.

I close my diary and lean back on the wall of my shack. I close my eyes and pray to the gods. I open my eyes and stand. While putting on my armoured clothes thee is knock on my door. I finish getting dressed and open the door. Standing there is a Grazer. "You are needed in the Courtyard Warden." He says. I swear he was grinning as he said it. Probably was. I push past him.

"Good luck." A slave says as I walk past. All the slaves have some hidden respect for me it seemed, because as I walked past all of them they stopped doing what they were and gave me prayers or said good luck. My response was a nod to them all and sometimes thankyou. To us slaves the Courtyard is a death sentence. I walk out the iron gate and onto a road that winds past several buildings. To my left was the arena, to my right is Rubbletown, behind me are the Grazer's homes and in front of me is a huge shed that leads to the Courtyard. The Grazer pushes me into the shed and the Grazer check me for weapons and other things I can use to kill my enemies. After I'm patted down, perverts, one of the Grazers tell me that I am to get a power cord that will help power the heater for the Grazer's homes. I nod.

They open the door and I walk into a huge square area with some shut down trains, several tall buildings and an open area where several Reavers live. I sprint off to my left to the buildings and enter the second one. As soon as I close the door behind me something jumps onto my back and squeals. I shake it off my back but not until after it scratches my back. I stamp a foot into its face. "Dumb ass Slicer." I grunt as continue to slam my foot into the ground. I can use my powers sadly, because my collar stops all power for working. I shake off my pain and run down a hall to my left and enter an office. On the floor is a mine that I placed there. I disarm it and put on the table in the office. I then open the cupboard and pull out a M1911 pistol and attach it to my belt. I then grab a M6 Assault Rifle from the cupboard and a large Stygian Iron sword. I strap the sword to my back and hold the M6 in my hands. In the draw of the desk there is ammo for my guns so I put that in any pocket I have and run back out of the building and into the Courtyard and toward the trains.

Five minutes later I have killed five Slicers and two Crushers. I turn a corner and see the trains. I run down to them and stop in between two of them. Right in front if me was a Reaver. "Crap." I whisper. I pull out my sword and climb up the ladder on the side of a train. I make it to the top of the train and creep over to where the Reaver was. I look down from the side of the train and see it eating something. Demigod most likely. I gulp and stand up right above him. Bending my legs I spring off the train and onto its neck. It roars and shakes it self around. I dig my sword into its neck causing it to gurgle on its blood as it roars. I jump off and land in a crouch. Pulling out my pistol I shoot it in the eye and it collapses next o me with a thud. I dust myself off and walk along the side off the train and straight into the open area where the Reaver's breeding ground is.

"Holy Hephaestus." I mutter looking past all the Reavers and at this giant tower poking out of the ground. "That was never there before." I tell myself. I walk over to the edge of the train yard and where the Reaver's breeding ground begins. Taking a step into the breeding ground causes several of the Reavers to look at me and growl but I growl back. One of the Reavers approaches me, leans forward and sniffs my face. He stands up straight and walks away. "Okay." I say as the other Reavers ignore me as well. "I must be special." I walk towards the tower and see it is glowing blue. Wait the tower is jagged. "This is Zeus master bolt!" I shout which makes the Reavers look up and growl. "If you don't want me making noise you should of killed me before." I tell them. I place a hand on the Master Bolt and then another and pull.

Eventually after pulling for the gods knows how long the bolt comes free, so I put it on one shoulder and walk away from the Reavers. After a while I reach the door that will take me back to the Pitt and knock on it three times. A Grazer opens it and I walk inside. "Wait my weapons!" I think. Too late. They take them off me and grab the bolt.

"You shouldn't of brought those back Warden." One of the Gazers says pointing to the pile of weapons on the floor.

"Sorry." I say. He just laughs an presses a button on his wrist which activates the electric color shocking me to the floor. Stiff and unable to move the other two Grazers kick my until blood starts running down my arm. They back off and drag me back to Rubbletown. By then I am barely aware of the fact that Jarred is fireman carrying me to the 'Infirmary' where Taylor is stitching up my wounds and cleaning up the blood and dust from me.
last edited Больше года
sad
That was awesome, and I was at my grandpa's funeral.
heart
Awwww I'm sorry.
crying
I feel sorry for my dad, because March 14, 2011, my grandma died, so both my dad's parents have died. I'm crying on the inside.
heart
Wow I'm am really sorry. You have made me sad.
smile
Well, I say suck up those tears, because there will be a new day.
Nice, I can't wait to see how Ace comes into this story.
Oh you will see. I will post more next week!
Wow, I have a long wait.
Больше года LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
at alvin ... srry for ur lost

awesome post
im waiting with yuhhhh
Thanks!
cool
Haha. I little over the schedule but I kinda had a lot to do.

Chapter 3

I Get Punched In The Face By A Son Of Hercules.

Jarred pov

So Cara is in the infirmary bruised and barely breathing with Taylor freaking out about her every single minute of the day. While that new guy Lucas is surprisingly good at doing nothing but getting hit by Grazers. Me? Well I pride myself in my ability to not get killed in the Arena.

Today the Grazer Kenneth, who is surprisingly only 15 got me today. I guess you could say we knew each other because I've told him about how my family sold me out to the DDT(Demigod Detainment Team) and they took me here to The Pitt. Whereas his father forced him to join the Grazers and get rid of us Mutts. It's a great life.

"So what's up with you." He says after he hits me with the butt of his gun because we passed a Grazer guard.

"Oh nothing much just being a slave." I grumble. "Did you really have to hit me?"

"Well they would of known something was up if I just walked next to you without hurting you." He replies.

"Sure thing you dumb ass." We walk through the iron gate that leads to the Arena. Inside is pretty basic. When you walk in there is a desk where a Grazer sits. He coordinates the battles. To the left there is a corridor that leads to the observation point where Grazers and mortals watch the battles. Further on down that hall is a bar and some other random crap. To the right there is the cells where the competitors stay in during their fights. Altogether there are two fights a day for one Demigod.

Kenneth leads me to the cell at the end of the hallway that is next to the door you go through to get into the Arena. He opens the door and I walk in. Inside there is a desk and a tv where I can watch the other battles. I relax onto the chair in front of the desk and Kenneth gives me a sword and a simple chest piece of Ancient Greek Bronze Armour that I slip on.

"Let's get this over with." I say standing up. Kenneth opens the door leading to the Arena.

"Careful. My friend." He says. "This guy is insane." He nods at me and holds out his hand. I grab his hand and shake it.

"I will." I grin and walk through the door. I hear the door click shut. In front of me are stairs that will lead down into an open rectangle arena that has no cover. The spectators stand on balconies above us and can watch through the cameras situated in the corners of the arena. I walk down the stairs and into the Arena.

The crowd cheers when I enter. I look around at them and give them the Bird. They laugh thinking its a joke. I shake my head in disappointment and face the other guy who is standing in the middle of the Arena. I walk towards him and swirl my sword once or twice. I nod at him. "I'm sorry." I whisper. He just grins and points his axe at my throat. Disgusted I swing my sword at his face hoping to make this battle quick, but he rolls out of the way and tries to hack me with his axe. I jump back and jab at him with my sword. I knick his leg and he gasps in pain.

"You little shi...!" I thrust my sword into his arm and he screams in agony.

"You know I said I was sorry." I snarl. "But now I don't feel that bad for what I'm about to do!" I bring up my fist and connect it to his throat. He stumbles backwards causing my sword to tear out of his arm. While he is gasping for breath I bring my sword towards his chest and it punctures his lung. He gurgles and falls to the floor in a fit. I sigh and stab him in the heart to end his misery. The crowd cheers as I look up at them disgusted.

"Monsters." I say. I walk out of the Arena and back to my cell. On the way back I bump into a guy with red hair and red eyes. It was Blake Ironheart. He has been in the Pitt since he was a baby. Seeing as his mother is a Grazer.

"Jarred." He says eyeing me.

"Blake, son of Hercules." I say my face still grim from the battle.

"What do you want?" He says cooly.

"Oh nothing. But have you figured out how to get out of here?"

"I'm working on it." He strides away.

"Seeya." I say sourly. I feel sorry for him seeing as his mother is in charge of The Pitt. I walk back into my cell and watch Blake kill a guy from across the room. Thirty seconds. It took him thirty seconds to kill him. Kenneth comes by and tells me to put my armour back on. He passes me an axe.

"You're fighting that Blake dude today." He says.

"Go figure." I mumble. I walk out of the cell and down into the Arena again. The crowd cheers once more and I see Blake studying a huge two-handed sword on the other side of the Arena. I stumble towards the center of the Arena and he comes to meet me.

"What a coincidence." He says softly. He looks at me with an apologetic face. "I'm sorry I have to kill you."

"We'll see." I say. "But I am sincerely sorry if I kill you too." I take a step back and take out my axe. He does the same and hefts his sword with the flat part sitting on his shoulder. The crowd cheers and screams. He swings his sword effortlessly at me but I roll to the side in time. Seeing my chance I hack at his legs with my axe but I miss every time. I roll backwards as the sword slicing the air where I just was. Standing up I swing my axe and miss again. He swings at me and I dodge. I try to change the tides by swinging again, but at the same time I bring up my knee into his stomach. His reaction? Well it was just a good Hercules punch in the face followed by a Roundhouse kick to my back. We both collapse on the floor and are dragged out by Grazers as my vision blacks out.

I wake up on a mattress in the Arena with Kenneth standing over me. "Hey Kenneth." I moan.

"Blake kicked your ass." He replies.

"And I kicked his." He feeds me nectar and I feel better instantly. "Where did you get this?"

"I'm a Grazer. I can get a lot of things. Oh and by the way. They are keeping you alive."

"Why?" I stand up.

"I dunno. Apparently you are good at moving rocks or something."

"Yeah that's me. Rock mover." I grumble. He opens the gate and we trudge back to Rubbletown.

"Bye....Mutt." He says hitting me.

"Yeah yeah." I reply. I walk to the infirmary and see Cara on a bed with Taylor looking at her. "You can't stay here all the time."

"Yes I can." She whispers. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"Stop worrying. It's Cara she's going to be alright."

She sighs and walks towards the door. "You're right." She says. "Come on."
Nice
Blake is already in.
big smile
Great post! :D
A/N-
I am going away for a week to Fiji, so I will post one more chapter and then forget about you guys till I come back.
Больше года JasmineValdez said…
:) Love it so far! You going to include everyone from the RP?
As many as I can.
big smile
Awesome , have fun in Fiji btw
Thanks I will.
Ok...
big smile
Fiji?! Awesome! ^(^O^)^

Have fun and post soon! :D
Post soon!
Haha thy haseth returnedith.

Chapter 4

We Are What Now?!

Taylor pov

I'm sitting on a chair watching Cara sleep. After a while I stand up and pace the room. I hear the door click open and Jarred walks in.

"You can't stay here all the time." He says softly.

"Yes I can." I whisper. He walks towards me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"Stop worrying. It's Cara she has survived the Courtyard seven times before.. She's going to be alright."

I sigh and walk towards the door, after checking all the drips and equipment I have salvaged. "You're right. Come on."

We walk outside and I close the door behind me. Without thinking I slip my hand into his and he looks down in shock. He looks up at me and squeezes my hand.

"Let's go to the Alley." He says. I nod and we walk off. The Alley is where the Demigods that are either of the Big Three or have been in the Pitt for at least three months go. Basically it's safe from the Grazers. There is a small diner that gives us food and other stores where we trade our stuff or stuff we find for other things.

We arrive at the Alley and walk down to see Lucas chatting to some guy. I think it is Ace son of Ares. Suddenly a piece of water vapor turns into a guy called Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon.

"Hey Alvin." I say.

"Hey." He replies. Alvin is part of a group of Demigods that a guy called Blake son of Hercules leads to try and break out of here. Their odds of success so far? About 20%.

"What are they talking about?" Jarred asks pointing to Ace and Lucas.

"That Lucas kid wants to join the Rebellion." He says.

"And?" I ask.

"Ace is saying no. He won't let him talk to Blake unless he has shown he will be useful. And so far I have only seen him get bashed by Grazers."

"Fair enough." Jarred says. I see Lucas cross his arms and frown.

"He doesn't look to happy about it." I point out.

"Yeah. He was shouting and swearing before." Alvin says. I smile and glance at him again. This time he is waving his arms frantically trying to point something out to Ace.

"Come on Tay. Let's go see the Joker." Jarred says. We walk towards him.

"...get a power source then we will think about it." Ace says as we reach them.

"Where the Hades would I find one!" Lucas replies.

"Apparently the Warden found one in the Courtyard." Ace suggests.

"Lucas. Don't worry about the Rebellion. They won't win." Jarred says gruffly.

Lucas sighs and turns around to face us. "You're right. Any news about Cara anyway?" He asks.

"Well. I have her stabilized. The injuries aren't that bad. She will be up in a few days...I hope." I say looking down.

Lucas eyes suddenly widen and he points to our hands that are still entwined. "I knew it! You two are a couple!" He shouts giddily.

"Uh no!" Jarred squeaks pulling his hand out of mine. "It..I...uh."

"I wouldn't leave the Infirmary so he pulled me out of there." I say. Which is partially the truth...well actually no it isn't.

"Uh huh." He replies grinning like an idiot.

"Piss off." Jarred grumbles. I notice Ace standing behind Lucas grinning as well.

"What a beautiful thing. Love." He says still grinning. "It's very rare nowadays."

"It's not Love." I mumble.

"It's not?!" Jarred says confused.

"Well...I..um. It could be!" I say stuttering.

"Ha! I knew it you ARE a couple!" Lucas said again.

"You already said that." Ace reminded him.

"But they denied and now we have proof!"

"Urgh shut up!" Jarred roars and puts his fingers in his ears.

"Why would you wanna go out with that beast?" Lucas whispers in my ear. I turn around and slap him.

"Because." I reply. Lucas rubs his face and I see tears.

"Alright we are over it." Ace says his grin turning into a smile. "So how did it happen?"

Jarred and I look at each other and sigh. "After he bashed up those Grazers three days ago. I was stitching his shoulder up and yeah."

"So it was before or after Cara and I walked in?" Lucas asks.

"After." Jarred says ruffly.

"So you started sucking faces when we left?"

"Yes!"

"Calm down Jarred." Ace says.

"Fine." He huffs and sits down on a chair at the diner. A guy comes up to us.

"What would you like?" He asks.

"Anything that doesn't taste like dirt." Jarred grumbles. Yep that's my Jarred.
last edited Больше года
NicoL, one thing change Alvin Ewing to Alvin Hamilton, Ewing is only added, because that what Alvin likes to add. Please do the same on the Pitt RP too.
Ok.
One question: How can Alvin use his powers if the collars restrict their powers?
In the RP Alvin still vapor travels with the collar on. He can't do anything else, but if he tries to leave the Pitt there is an electrical field surrounding it that electrocutes him.
Yeah GTG
Bye.
Back.
Awesome! Hell yeah I'm the leader! XD
Больше года GamingWarrior said…
big smile
Please post! This was amazing!
It's great Cara! Love it :)
I don't think Alvin would be in the ground, but whateves.