Герои Олимпа The House of Hades (my version)

yumalicious posted on Dec 06, 2012 at 06:05AM
WARNING: don't read this if you haven't read the Mark of Athena!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of the characters, or anything that has already been written about in PJO or HoO series. They all belong to Mr. Rick Riordan :)

Summary: so far this starts where Percy and Annabeth are falling. Still. I'm not sure how this is going to go yet. So I guess you'll just have to read to find out.

Chapter 1
Percy

Everything was foggy. Percy felt like his ears were stuffed with cotton. He vision was blurry at the edges, but became clearer as it got closer to the center. Was this a dream? He wasn't sure. He couldn't remember anything after finding Annabeth.
In his dream (or whatever it was), he was back in sixth grade. He was in his favorite class, Latin. It was almost over. Mr. Brunner (or rather Chiron) was sitting at the front desk, grading papers, the rest of the class was working on some kind of group project.
Mr. Brunner dismissed the class, and students began to leave. Percy just stood there aimlessly uncertain about what he should do. Mr. Brunner waved his hand, beckoning Percy forward. When Percy got to Mr. Brunner's desk, Mr. Brunner started talking. His voice was muffled, and hard to understand, but Percy could make out "Percy, you will have to try harder, I don't think you understand how this will-". Mr. Brunner stopped, time seemed to be frozen. Then Percy heard a voice, this voice was much higher than Mr. Brunner's, and very urgent. The strange thing was it wasn't muffled. "Percy!" the voice said "Percy wake up!"
Percy's eyes shot open. Everything was black, except for a dim light, though he wasn't sure where it was coming from. He realized he was falling. Annabeth was right next to him. Then everything came flooding back. The tartarus-parking lot, Nico's promise, falling INTO the Tartarus-parking lot, with Annabeth.
"Percy!" Annabeth shouted. "PERCY! I can see the bottom!". Sure enough, still very far away, Percy could see the shiny black rock far below him. It was far away, but they were falling fast, they would soon reach the bottom.
How long had they been falling? Percy had apparently blacked out, so he wasn't sure. He remembered reading Greek myths about a bronze anvil taking nine days to fall from the heavens to the earth, and nine more to get from there to tartarus. Had it really been nine days? he really didn't know.
Now they were, what? A hundred feet away from the bottom. Now seventy-five. Percy had a feeling it was going to be a hard, painful landing. Fifty. How was he going to land? Twenty-five. That's where Percy made a big mistake. He tried to land on his feet.
His first foot hit the hard rock. It was too much. The pain was immediate. He nearly collapsed to the floor, engulfed by it. His whole body felt like it was on fire. He could feel the sweat on his forehead. Percy's ears were ringing. His bones turned to jello-o as he swayed to the side, but caught himself. He tried hard not to black out, but it was too much. The pain was nauseating. He collapsed onto the rock, then it all went black.

--------------------
I know I'm not a very good writer, but did you enjoy it? Please leave comments!
and if you have ideas please share! I'd like to try to put them into the story! And I'll need all the help I can get!

Герои Олимпа 170 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...