Герои Олимпа The Hunter of Apollo.

ConnerandTravis posted on Feb 15, 2013 at 12:07AM
Okay lucky number 45. This is probably not my 45th forum, but you get the idea. One the wall, someone(leevan1207) posted "If Hunters of Apollo existed(Like hunters of Artemis, but for boys), would it be cool?" So me being me, I had to comment something like this, "i thought about writing a story about that. Like a boy who was a HOA(Apollo), but he swore off girls, but he goes to camp for the first time and he sees this girl. He falls in love again,but he remembers his oath and has to pretend he doesn't have feelings for her". So then another fan(Nicolicious), said "Cool idea. Make a forum about it. Please C&T!" So basically that is how this forum was created. Great story isn't?

So the story plot is basically what I said.
A Hunter of Apollo goes to camp one day and falls in love. Remembers oath, so pretends he has no feelings for this girl.

Rated: E for everyone
Try not to curse on my forum.

Characters
Apollo
Mike-Main Dude, son of Plutus
Kaitlyn- Girl that Mike falls in love with, daughter of Hermes.
and a bunch of OCs

All rights to R.R
last edited on Feb 16, 2013 at 02:25PM

Герои Олимпа 35 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ConnerandTravis said…
Preview of Chapter 1:
I was out hunting with the boys. By boys, I mean the Hunters of Apollo. We are 14-16 guys who have had their hearts torn apart by girls and shredded into a million pieces. It doesn't make sense how we follow a god who has demigod children, but that's the less confusing part. Any demigod guys can join. That means Norse, Roman, and Egyptian demigods, but everyone is nice to each other, cause we basically have the same back story. We don't swear never to love again like the Hunters of Artemis, though we still have an oath. It goes something like this; We swear by the Styx, to never leave each other ,and fight till the end. It's in a Haiku form because Apollo is the god of poetry. Our whole introduction is we have to say our name, our parentage(Greek, Roman, Egyptian, or Norse), and then we tell our background and why we want to become a Hunter. If Apollo accepts the boy, he is now family and if he is declined, the poor kid walks away in shame. If you do get accepted, you get a rank. The lowest rank is Newbie, then Junior, then Private, then Captain, then Admiral, and then Commander-in-chief, and the highest, Commander. Me, I'm Commander Mike, son of Plutus, Greek god of wealth. My commander-in-chief is Gavin Moore, son of Shu, Egyptian god of air. Gavin and I are best friends.We became Hunters together and through the years, we've advanced.
last edited Больше года
Больше года i-am-evil said…
Cool. More post please!
Больше года Nicolicious said…
AWSHUM. YOU FINALLY DID IT! :D
Больше года Phoenix_Stone said…
YAY ANOTHER FORUM!

*Happy Dance*

(>^.^)>

<(^.^<)

^(^O^)^

...happiness! xD
To advance, a Hunter dies in battle. That or you do some amazing deed. Right now there are a bunch of Newbies, Privates, and Captains. We aren't immortal so we could die by sickness, but we have a ton of doctors who travel with us. They don't hunt.
We were in the New Jersey area and it was freezing.
"What is our mission now?" I asked Gavin, who was in charge of the missions.
"Apollo won't be with us for three weeks.'' Gavin answered, calmly.
"So, where are we supposed to go?"
"Camp Half-Blood."
"The camp with Greek demigods?"
Gavin nodded. "Greek boys and girls. I think we might lose a lot of Hunters."
My face hardens. "Alright, we should rally the Hunters and get as far as we can before dark."
Gavin nodded and went to get the troops.
I sat down on a log and thought back to when I became a Hunter. I made a silent vow. I promised myself I would never fall in love again
End of chapter 1
Post soon C&T, don't keep me waiting!
Больше года Spikegilfer1997 said…
This I like.
Больше года JasmineValdez said…
Yay, Conner made a forum! Me gusta!
Chapter 2(part of it)
We decided to take the easy way to Camp Half-Blood. We took several taxis. The driver didn't even question my group. Gods, mortals are so oblivious. We entertained ourselves by playing Would You Rather. We finally arrived at the base of Half-Blood Hill. I scowled and everybody got out. I paid the driver and he drove away. He was followed by the other taxis. Once everyone was out and all the taxis were gone, we all headed up the hill. We got to the borders and their was a dragon wrapping around a tree. The other Hunters kept their distances. We immediately went to a huge house and walked in.
"Is there a guy named Chiron here?" I asked.
"Yes there is," A dude in a wheelchair said, wheeling in.
"Uh, well we are the Hunters of Apollo. Our master sent us here for three weeks."
"Yes, yes, I was aware of that." Chiron scratched his beard.
"Aren't you supposed to be a centaur? Or are you named after Chiron?" I asked, hesitantly.
"I am Chiron, trainer of heroes. Well, come with me, boys. We've got to find an empty cabin. We don't want you to get in fights with the girls." Chiron smirked.
"We're fine with settling with girls. Right guys?" Gavin asked them.
A bunch mumbled yes.
"But the thing is, some of us are Norse and Egyptian demigods." I interject.
"Then we settle with your Greek equivalent." Chiron answered as if he were expecting this statement.
"Do you have a cabin for my dad?" I question
"Your dad would be..." Chiron asked.
"Plutus, god of wealth." I informed. I stood taller. "I'm the leader of this group."
"We don't have a cabin for your dad, but you will be with Nico DiAngelo, son of Hades. So you will be in the Hades cabin."
I sighed and ran my hand through my black hair, my ice-blue eyes staring at Chiron. "Okay sir. We'll go. Come on Hunters."
"And another thing Hunters of Apollo," Chiron wheeled with us. "The Hunters of Artemis are here also.''
"Thank you for informing us sir. We'll try to not burn the camp." I scowl a little.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­*~*­~*~­*~*­~**­~*~­*~*­~*~­~*
last edited Больше года
AWSHUM.
Больше года megon4ever said…
Amazing! Please don't stop writing more!
I was outside the Hades cabin, inspecting it. Gavin was in Zeus cabin with some of the Hunters. The Hades cabin looked alright. I mean, it was black and it had Greek fire, but other than that, it was fine. I sighed and headed into the cabin. There was a guy, I'm guessing it was Nico DiAngelo, laying down on a bed, looking at a picture.
I cleared my throat and the guy reached for his sword.
"I come in peace." I said, putting my hands up in defense.
"Who are you?" The boy asked, pointing his sword at me.
"Mike Daniels, commander of the Hunters Of Apollo." I answer calmly.
"Never heard of them."
"Group of boys who travel around. We join because we've had our hearts torn by girls. Kind of like the Hunters of Artemis, our sworn enemies."
"Why are you guys enemies?"
"Because, we think that girls are the problem and they think that boys are the problem."
"Why do you follow Apollo? He has demigod children."
"I don't know, but we don't swear against love like them and we are not immortal. We can get sick, grow old, all that sort of schist Any more questions?"
"Yes. What happens if you die?" The dude asked.
"What do you mean?"
"Like if a commander, dies, what happens?"
"The commander is usually 16 and grows to be 17 before they die. If they do die, they get a funeral and Apollo says hymn and we move on."
"Wait, once your 17, you can't be a Hunter anymore?"
I shake my head. "It's ages 14-16. Two years. Can I ask you a question now?"
"Sure," The guy responded smoothly.
"Are you Nico?" I asked.
"How did you know my name?" Nico questioned.
"Chiron told me that I'd be rooming with a guy named Nico DiAngelo. I'm guessing your Nico."
"Well you guessed right." Nico nodded. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was about my height(About 5'10, give or take a little) and he looked about my age (15). "How long you going to be here?"
"3 weeks." I answer and put my stuff on an empty bed. "Do you know how long the Hunters Of Artemis are staying?"
"3 weeks," Nico scowled a little.
"You hate the Girl Hunters too?"
"Yeah, except for Thalia Grace. You know her?"
I nod. Thalia and I were supposed to be arch enemies since we are the leaders of the different groups, but I don't hate her that much. Also, she's helped me a couple of times where I needed it. "We're friends."
"How?"
"Well, when she saves your life a couple of times and you save her life a couple of times, you begin a friendship Nico. Well, I'm tired." I plop on the bed and fall asleep.
Coolios. DON'T STOP BELIEVING! IN YOUR WRITING CAPABILITY!
Chapter 3: part of it, cause I'm tired and I'm on my kindle
When I woke up, Nico was leaning over me. I yawned and stretched.
"Geez," Nico said. "Do you ever get enough sleep?"
"What do you mean?" I asked him.
"You slept for two days."
I yawned again and Nico yawned too.
I close my eyes tight. I get up from my bed. "What time is it?" I asked, wiping some drool off my face.
"8 o'clock. You missed breakfast. We have sword fighting with the Hermes cabin."
Больше года Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
cool story.... i really like it :) dont stop writing
"Great," I mutter. "So most of the time I will be looking for something that one of them stole?"
"Basically. Now go take a shower and change." Nico said, tossing me some clothes.
I go to take a shower and put on the clothes that Nico gave me. It was a black t-shirt and had a white skull in the middle.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­*~*­~*~­~**­~*~­*~*­~*
A few minutes later, Nico and I were at the training arena. There was this girl who was my age and a little shorter than me. She was fighting a dude who looked 17 and was twice her height. It looked like she was about to lose and I was going to go and help her, but Nico put his hand on my shoulder. "Easy Mikey. That's Kaitlyn. She take care of herself and she doesn't like it when some one interferes." Nico said.
"But she's going to lose!" I reasoned.
"Just watch," Nico said, calmly.
A little bit of Chapter 3. I'm having some writer's block so I'm just going to be posting a little bit.
Thus the down fall of making something original, well-written and interesting. You're fans will now request that you disturb your sleeping schedule so that you may write more for them.
Also Thalia is indeed the only good hunter.
Nico and I watched the rest of the 'battle.' Nico was right, Kaitlyn won. At certain points, she was about to lose and Nico had to restrain me. Kaitlyn was beautiful. She had long brown hair and green eyes. Mike, you're a hunter of Apollo. You swore against love
"Hey Nico!" Kaitlyn called. "Is that Mike the Sleeper?"
"Yeah that's him." Nico responded.
"Is that what I'm called now?" I whisper to Nico.
"Yeah," He answered.
"Glad my hunters call me Commander Mike."
"Sleeping Beauty, come one let's duel!" Kaitlyn shouted.
"I don't do well with swords. I don't even have my own." I answered.
"Pick one out and I'll go easy on you, Slumber Boy." She smirked.
"Have fun Mike." A dude said, trying to stifle a laughter. It was Kris, son of Loki. The Egyptian god of tricks and thievery.
"Thanks Kris,"I say sarcastically.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Loki's Egyptian? Any who it's probably best to make bigger chapter's and wait a bit so people can get a little bit more excited.
it is better, but I can't write. I have writers block and it's only the 3rd chapter
Больше года Phoenix_Stone said…
big smile
AWSHUMNESS. :D

Please post soon! ^-^
Больше года corrected said…
still havnt decided whether i like this story or not
Больше года Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
awesome chappies..... Post more soon pls
Coolios C&T, post soon.
He chuckled and went to go fight a Greek. I sighed and went over to a table. On it was weapons. Swords, daggers, knives, were all scattered on the table. None of them looked like I could handle them. I wish I had my bow and quiver.
"Come on Slow Poke!" Kaitlyn called. "I know your stalling!"
"I'm not." I shouted back. "These weapons look like they wouldn't feel right to me."
Kaitlyn sighed and came over. "Well Mr. Princess, I'll help you. Would you like a sword, dagger, or knife?"
"Sword."
"Okay." Kaitlyn surveyed the table, her green eyes eyeing each individual sword. Her eyes brightened as she came across one. She plucked it up and handed it to me. I dropped it. We both reached for it and our hands touched, sending a spark. My face become hot and I drew my hand back.
"Um here you go," Kaitlyn stammered as she handed me the sword. She must've felt that spark because her face was red too. Somehow, that made her even more beautiful.
"Thanks." I said. "Uh we should duel." Remember your vow or you die A little voice in my head said.
"Y-yeah." Kaitlyn walked back. She had her head bent low, like she was embarrassed or something. I followed.

AWSHUM,
Больше года matt_lol said…
smile
GREAT story man.... Keep writing :) Only thing is though... Apollo wouldnt really make them to swear off girls since he has kids him self
Uh, well if you read it through and through, you would see that I said that the main character swore off girls, not the other people.

Больше года corrected said…
its still a horrible story
^Piss off.
Chapter 3 or 4
I defiantly lost. I was bruised from the innumerable amount of jabs. After 'dueling', Nico and I had free time, so I headed to the beach. I laid there,, breathing the salt air in. It was relaxing and peaceful. My eyes fluttered shut.
~Dream~
I was walking on a street, but I was invisible. I could walk through a person and let me tell you, it feels very awkward and weird. Anyway, as I was walking something caught my eye. A wanted poster. I quickly walked over to the poster, ripped it off and read it.
Name: Micheal Kris Daniels
Birthday: March 25, 1997
Height: 5' 10''
Looks: Short brown hair, emerald eyes, Beautiful smile.
Please call 555-666-05840 if you find him.
My green eyes started forming tears. My mom had actually put of wanted posters for me. I saw a blinding white light out of the corner of eyes.
"Why did you bring me here?" I hoarsely asked.
"The life of The Apollo Hunters is a tough one. Have you ever wondered what the old hunters do when they leave?" Apollo inquired.
"I'm guessing they don't go home." I answered, wiping away my tears.
Apollo nodded. "They go somewhere else. Start a new life, but they still hunt or go to Camp Half-Blood or Camp Jupiter."
"Why are you telling me this?" I asked, crossly. "Why did you bring me here?"
"Because the others, they go home and their parents don't even recognize that they were gone for a year, your mom was the only one who cared. I mean wow kid." Apollo chuckled.
"Why did you send us to Camp for three weeks? Did you know that the Hunters of Artemis were going to be there?"
"Our group is getting smaller. More demigods are getting killed. I'm not sending you guys there for three weeks, I'm sending you guys there for good and I expect you to tell everybody else." Apollo left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at the beach, Nico and Kaitlyn towering over me.
"Is he dead?" Kaitlyn asked, smiling.
"Where am I?" I asked, groggily.
"The beach." Nico plainly answered. I yawned and sat up.
"Come on Sleeping Beauty. Time for dinner." Kaitlyn helped me up. I walked behind them both, thinking about what Apollo had said to me.
Cool chapter. The Hunters of Apollo are not going to be happy. XD
Chapter 4 or 5
"Today, we welcome the Hunters of Artemis and the Hunter of Apollo!" Chiron announced nodding at the Artemis table. "Hunters of Apollo may you please stand."
We all stood. I still dreaded the news I had to give to my hunters. We sat back down
"Yes more brats to watch out for," A dude lazily said.
"Mr.D, be nice. You've only got a few more centuries until your punishment is up." Chiron said. "Anyway, capture the flag is scheduled to go on Friday. Hunters of Artemis against campers/Hunters of Apollo."
The campers rolled their eyes. "Why do we even try?" A camper shouted out.
"You're such the optimist, Donny," Nico said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.
----
(Just a little bit)
Cool. :)
"What's Capture the Flag?" I blurt out. Everyone fell silent and stared at me like I was from outer space. I gulp. "Uh."
A couple of campers snickered and then everyone bused out laughing, except for my Hunters and Kaitlyn. My face was on fire.
"Capture the flag is a camp game. Usually its against cabins, but when the Hunters come, its against them." Nico finally explained. "I'll tell you how to play later."
"Yeah and we always win." A familiar voice gloated.
"Phoebe," I growled
"Hello Micheal." Phoebe snarled. She was my least favorite of the Hunters of Artemis. "We're going to kick your mortal behinds."
"Can it Phoebe," I countered. I could feel every set of eyes on Phoebe and me. "Enjoy your victories while you still have them."
"Okay that's enough, finish your dinners and we will have our campfire." Chiron finally spoke up too. Phoebe and I were having a glaring contest and neither one of us broke, even during the stupid singing. Finally it was time for lights out.
"You don't like Phoebe?" Nico asked.
I shook my head and climb in my bunk. "Good night Nico."
"Night Mike." Nico flipped the switch off and complete darkness filled the room.
last edited Больше года