Герои Олимпа Reyna Smile

8xchristellax8 posted on Apr 19, 2013 at 11:29PM
(Edit: I renamed it "Reyna Smile" after the Chelsea Smile. You can look it up if you don't know what Chelsea Smile means >:D.....Or don't, it might spoil the story for you. Cx)

So I remembered my first forum/fanfic here called "Reyna's Caricature", which was a Leo/Reyna story, and I TOTALLY forgot about it... till now!! So I looked it up and re-read it. I literally forgot what happened in it so I was like, "OOH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!"
Sadly, I hate how I wrote it. My writing's changed a lot from several months ago when I started Reyna's Caricature.
SO I'M RE-WRITING IT!!

Summary:
Reyna's Smile takes place after the Giant War. The gods had offered Percy and Annabeth immortality and the other demigods were offered high positions in Olympus. Percy's having a hard time wondering if they should take immortality, and the gods are getting impatient.

This is five years later, by the way. But all in all, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, and Piper are just kicking back and relaxing, trying to get Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter to bond together. Octavian ended up being the most hated demigod and Camp Jupiter barely pays him attention anymore, so he tries to make friends with Rachel, sadly for her.

Meanwhile, Leo and Reyna start dating, but then after a couple months, she starts to unravel her real problem to the other demigods. Leo, who was previously happy to be in love, gets really frustrated and angry about this secret.

Reyna had been possessed by an evil, hundred-year-old spirit, and not even a son of Hades can help her.

Rated T for language and *shcary shtuff* (based on some of the comments I got on the original forum XD)

Hope you like it~ :D
Btw, fucking hate how Fanpop changed the forums. They all look like the club wall...

Here's A Preview:

CHAPTER ONE
Leo's POV~

The sky is black and rain pours hard, but not a single drop falls on Camp Jupiter.

Leo's face is ashen as he glares at the ground. "This is so stupid," he trembles. Tears are forming in his eyes, but he wipes them away. He isn't going to start crying. "IT'S ALL FUCKING STUPID!"

He lets the tears fall then as he glares around him. The forest is dark, like her beautiful eyes. But there's blood.

The forest ground is splattered in blood.

And it's because of her.

"W-Why?" he breathes, grabbing his curly dark hair. "W-Why d-d-do these things h-happen to m-m-"

He can't even speak, so he falls to his knees and weeps quietly. No way are the Roman demigods going to see him act pathetic. That's why he ran to the forest ground.

"Leo?"

His eyes snap open and he growls. Her voice gives him chills now. He shakes as he gets up. He looks over his shoulder and shudders.

Her puffy, dark eyes are like two pits of Tartarus. Have they always been so empty? Her black hair is messy and pulled up into a sagging bun. Her skin is pale.

She's crying too. "L-Leo," she cries, taking a step forward with a hand out-stretched. "I'm sorry!"

She's so weak now. What the hell happened? WHY did it have to happen?

"Forgive me--?!"

"Fuck OFF!" Leo sobs, stumbling back. "You're not Reyna! NO! GET AWAY! YOU WANT ME TO DIE?! YOU AREN'T R-REYNA!"

Her own arms are scratched like an animal attacked her. "Leo," she whispers in sobs, her shoulders shaking.

"I don't know what the fuck you are... " Leo manages, his face wincing, "but you're not Reyna. No. You're not the girl I love. You c-can't be... Please don't say you are--"

"I'm sorry," she cries out, alarming him. She stiffens and glares at him, "I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'M SORRYYYY!"

Leo jumps back, his heart racing. He needs to run away right now--

Reyna's eyes roll back so all he sees is white. Her teeth grow long and sharp, so suddenly that it causes her gums to bleed. She screeches an inhuman sound and sprints to him.

Leo screams in complete horror. Before he can run, she pounces on him and strangles him on the ground, her loud screeching louder than his shouting.

Immediately, Percy and Annabeth sprint into the clearance of the forest and use their immense strength to pry the demon off of Leo.

"REYNA! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Annabeth shrills, but Reyna smacks her face, leaving two deep cuts on Annabeth's cheeks.

Frank and Jason run up and pull Leo straight from Reyna's supernatural grasp. Percy struggles along with Annabeth as Reyna tries desperately to control the demon inside of her.

"HIT HER IN THE FACE!" Jason yells, his shirt covered in scratches. "PUNCH HER! Do whatever you can to control the demon!"

Annabeth is really the only one allowed to hit Reyna, her being the only girl there. So Annabeth slaps the other girl several times, her own grey eyes watering. It's torture for all of them but they have to control Reyna.

Then the color comes back to Reyna's face, and they all thank the gods a thousand times in their heads.

They'd been dealing with this for the last couple of weeks. So far it had happened... everyday.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT, LEO!" Reyna screams, hunched over on the ground. The others are breathing heavily, tired out of their wits.

Afraid.

Reyna keeps apologizing to Leo, but he can't look at her this way.

Leo blinks back tears and bites back a sob. Everything is ruined. Even though they'd won the Giant War... shit is still bad.

This was a mess. It was breaking his heart. He loves Reyna. He really does. But this spirit inside her... whatever it is... it's destroying them. Tearing them apart.
~~~
So... how was it??? <:D
last edited on Jun 29, 2013 at 12:27AM

Герои Олимпа 171 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...