Герои Олимпа The Mysterious Half-Blood

TheBookWorm123 posted on May 30, 2013 at 03:40AM
Chapter 1:Jenna
Hi my names Jenna. I'm homeless, well not exactly. My parents didn't want me so they gave me to the local orphanage. I ran away from it when I was 5 years old. Now I'm 15.

I learned to fight quickly when these ..... Monsters started attacking.

It was my 15th birthday when it happened. I found a girl named Skylar ( Sky ) who's 12. She had the same problems as me with all the monsters and everything. So I aught her to fight. But we finally got to test out what I had taught her when about 15 monsters started attacking us. We ran. Far. At last we tired out and the monsters caught up with us. They threw Sky and me through a warehouse window where Sky hit her head and passed out. Me on the other hand launched myself into a backwards roll and came up kneeling. I got out my bow and arrows that I always kept slung across my shoulder and started sniping them down.

Eventually I ran out of arrows and had to reluctantly unsheathe my hunting knives. I engaged myself in one on one combat and slowly took out the rest of the monsters.

It was only then that I realized someone was watching me.

Герои Олимпа 2 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rainbow_girl said…
smile
that was amazing! this seems like a cool story, so keep posting!
1 thing i hafta say is that i think u could add a bit more detail. i understand that sum people like short chapters. im a long chapter person and i write like 5 pg chapters on word doc. so ya, but i just think that u could be more descriptive.
other than that, it was amazing!
Больше года corrected said…
No detail, its horrible
rainbow_girl commented…
dude. dont be so mean. if u think its bad, say it in a nicer way. even better, u should point out what u think is bad, so bookworm can change it. gosh. :P Больше года