Герои Олимпа Apprentice Of The Sea Kings

mayut_majok posted on Jun 16, 2013 at 09:49PM
ok so I am making a fan fiction story and I might need your Ideas and help for this since this is my first what I have so far is that when Percy mother dies she tells him to go to the sea and when he does he meets these sea animals called the sea kings and the are like the kings of all the mysterious sea animals that Poseidon has not even heard of or seen because they will be really strong and have the power to hide from him because they were the sea kings before even Poseidon was god of the seas and when they find Percy they train him to use there powers. and that's the Gist of things but what I need help with is finding the powers of these sea kings I was thinking of making them super cool and like having lightning power fire powers and stuff like that and I need your help on this and if you help thanks if you don't its ok. well here is the summary:

Perseus Jackson lost his mother at the age of 8 and a half when she died his mother told him to go to the sea were his father would find him but, when he gets there he meets talking sea animals with cool powers they named themselves the sea kings.

last edited on Jun 20, 2013 at 04:07AM

Герои Олимпа 25 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года rainbow_girl said…
smile
oooh. this seems like a cool story. plz post!
mayut_majok commented…
thx Больше года
Больше года Nicosgurl said…
big smile
Post soon it sounds like a cool idea
mayut_majok commented…
thx Больше года
Больше года corrected said…
idea sounds good, hope your writing is good though.
mayut_majok commented…
thx Больше года
Больше года mayut_majok said…
smile
ok wow what a relief

The sea kings ch 1
"PERCY!" Percy Jackson woke up to the sound of his mother calling him, “wake up you don't want to be late for your first day of second grade" his mom called.
"OK MOM IM COMMING" he replied, so he got up and went to brush his teeth and got dressed in a simple sea green V-neck t-shirt his mom got him for his birthday and some faded blue jeans. He looked at his reflection his untamed jet-black hair and bright sea green eyes shown out. He walked down the hallway and to the kitchen where he quickly ate a bowl of cereal.
"Percy" his mother told him “I will drop you off at daycare and I will be there after work okay”
"Yes mom" he replied
“Okay let’s get going” she picked up her key got up and out the door while he was trailing behind her. His mother sally Jackson had a sad story when she was five years old, her parents Jim and Laura Jackson, both died in a plane crash 150 miles south of Lake Ontario at 3 A.M. No one survived the accident and the cause of the crash is left unknown. She was raised by her uncle Rich Jackson. During Sally's last year of high school, Rich died of cancer, leaving Sally to have to work small jobs, because she had dropped out of high school to take care of him.
While they were driving he looked at his mother Sally has a very sweet voice, and always smells of sugar, chocolate, and everything else you would find in a candy shop. She has a warm smile, and long straight brown hair with a few gray strands in it, but, otherwise, doesn't look old. Her eyes are sparkly blue, and they change colors in the light. Overall, she was a very beautiful woman. She also had laugh and smile lines.
“Ok come on lets go” she said as they got out of the car and they started walking inside they walked in to the sight of a receptionist smiling at them.
“Hello who are you” she asked while still smiling.
“Sally Jackson” his mother replied warmly.
“Ah yes we’ve been expecting you” she said “and you must little Percy on your first day now don’t be nervous and go play with the other children”.
So Percy ran to go and play with a blonde haired blue eyed girl playing with building blocks.
“Hello I’m Percy what’s your name” he asked her politely remembering how his mother told him to greet others.
“Jenna” she replied.
“Can I play” he asked.
“Of course” she said.
“Thanks” he said.
So they started playing with the building blocks until he saw his mother and the receptionist from before coming.
“Ah I see little Percy has befriended Jenna” she told his mother “they already look like they’re having fun”.
“Hey Percy I just came to say good bye and have fun on your first day” she said
“Ok thanks mom, I love you” he said as they were hugging.
“I love you too Percy, see you at three fifteen” she said.
Then she left without another word.
Percy day went by pretty fast as the other kid came in so they had snack and then lunch and his mother was already there he didn’t know how fast the day was going.
“So, how was your day Percy” his mom said.
“It was good I had a lot of fun with the other kids” he replied.
“That’s good well I don’t have work tomorrow but if you want to come back and play with your friends that’s fine with me”.
“Yes please”.
“Okay”.
∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙∙
“Come on you don’t want to be late now Percy” his mom said.
“Yeah I am almost done I just have to get my shoe on” he said while rushing to put on his shoe.
“Ok I will be in the car” his mom told him.
So he finished putting on his shoe but before he left he ran back grabbed an apple and left shutting the door behind him.
He ran to the car.
“Sorry mom I went back to get my apple” he apologized.
“Yeah it’s ok Percy” his mom told him.
They were driving for five minutes before his mom stopped the car and he was walking out.
“I’ll pick you up after school ok” she yelled.
“Ok mom” he yelled shutting the door.
He ran in just in time to hear the roll call.
“Jenna Bandy”.
“Here”.
“Arleen Seward”.
“Here”.
“Keisha Stamens”.
“Here”
“Rosanna Broadnax”.
“Here”
“Beth Taft”
“Here”
“Eleanor Fetterman”
“Here”
“Norberto Jardine”
“Here”
“Tyson Luczak”
“Here”
“Jaclyn Hector”
“Here”
“Cecilia Woodburn”
“Here”
“Meagan Roybal”
“Here”
“Sunshine Summerall”
“Here”
“Marty Forsgren”
“Here”
“Angila Arjona”
“Here”
“Dannielle Familia”
“Here”
“Antonina Mcquinn”
“Here”
“Reanna Spearman”
“Here”
“Letty Leija“
“Here”
“Keira Mcguffie”
“Here”
“Percy Jackson”
“Here”
“Ok kids we are all here today so I guess you could all just play for now” she told them.
“Yay” they all screamed.
So instead of playing with the blocks or the sand box thing Percy went walking around and got to know all the other kids and introducing himself to them he remembered most of their names from the roll call.
At snack the teacher called them all in.
“Ok we never really got to know each other so why don’t we introduce ourselves just state your name your likes and dislikes and one or two people you know in this class.
“Ok letty you can go first since you have your hands raised nicely and waving them around like the others take note kids because I will only chose you first if you have your hands raised like letty” she said.
Letty stood up.
“My name is letty Leija something I like is bike riding because my mommy just taught me how and what I don’t like is the booboo you get when you fall off of your bike” she said “and someone I know is Reanna and Percy but I just met Percy today and Reanna yesterday”.
So all of the other kids went most of the kids said Percy was someone they met that day since he introduced himself to them and then it was his turn to up.
“Hello my name is Percy Jackson something I like is when my mom takes us to the beach and we play in the water it’s really fun something I don’t like is ... I don’t really know I like most things” he said “some people I know are Jayne Bandy, Arlean Seward, Keesha Stamand, Rosanna Brodnax, Beth Tefft, Eleonore Fetterman, Norberto Jardine, Tyson Luczak, Jaclyn Hector, Jada Varden, Cecilia Woodburn, Meagan Roybal, Sunshine Summerall, Marty Forsgren, Angila Arjona, Dannielle Familia, Antonina Mcquinn, Reena Stearman, Letty Leija and Keira Mcguffie” he said stating all the kids there.
“Wow Percy how do you know everyone people here” she asked.
“Well I went around and introduced myself to everyone I guess” he answered.
“Ok kids I guess you could go play again” she said.
Halfway through the day he saw the teacher coming towards he thought she was coming to tell him his mom was going to come early until he saw the look on her face.
“Percy it is your mom” she said.
“What happened” he asked.
“She’s at the hospital we just got the call now apparently she got in a crash when she was heading home, there was a freak storm and lightning bolt hit her” she replied.
“c-could I go see her” he stuttered.
“Of course” she said warmly.
He was walking really stiff and just looking straight to deep in thought to see that they were already at the hospital, when they got to his moms room he just kept staring at the door in horror thinking of all the stuff that could have happened to his mom.
“Percy I understand if you don’t want to go see so-“she started
“No” he said
He wanted to see his mom now.
He walked in to see the most horrible thing, his mom was connected to a whole bunch of chords he knew nothing about laying there with a lot of bandages all over her.
“Mom” he asked
“Percy” He heard a whisper barely audible.
He ran to her and stood there by that time the daycare lady was already gone.
“Percy listen carefully I need you to go to the sea as fast as you can he found out I didn’t think he would find out so soon-” she started.
“Wait who found out” he cut off.
“We don’t have time for me to explain this just make sure you take a taxi cab to the sea as you can but first go home and pack your stuff” she told him.
He wanted to ask more question but his mom cut him off again.
“PERCY JACKSON YOU LISTEN TO ME RIGHT NOW, NOW DO AS YOU’RE TOLD AND GO” she screamed.
He stopped his mom never yelled at him that way even when he was bad she just didn’t.
She must have seen the look on his face because she went quiet and had that apologizing look on her face.
“I am sorry Percy but do what I tell you and remember I will always love you” she went quiet and even before he heard the long beeping sound he knew she was most likely dead as the other doctors and surgeons came in.
He ran out as fast as he could hoping it was all just a dream but he knew it was so he did what his mom told him and went home got packed took what money he had and the savings his mom put in the secret cabinet and left to the sea at the nearest beach.
When he got there he did not know what to expect but it was not what he saw. At first when he got close to the beach he heard a calling sound so followed what he heard and when got there, there was nothing there but he kept hearing the calling sound so kept going and there he saw some things coming towards him from the sea so he waited and when he they were close enough to what it was he did a double take on things because what he saw could only be described as sea monster or something because there was huge animals, and when they got there they looked at him then looked each other and then they started to TALK.
“Do you think this is him” one said.
“Yes I can smell the sea very strongly in him” another said.
Then they looked at him expectantly.
“H-hello who are you” he waved scared.
And they all replied at once in booming voices.
“WE ARE THE SEA KINGS”
“And you my lucky friend just might be our apprentices” one said.
To be continued
last edited Больше года
that was awesome! but dont u think a kid going to day care would be too young to wear faded jeans, a v-neck, and board a taxi by himself?
i mean, the stories great, and all that, but i think that percy should be in, i dunno, at least 2nd or 3rd grade.

post soon!!
ikr so we'll say hes in second grade tell me if you want me to change the story to fit it in
like instead of daycare center a classroom and daycare manager teacher litlle stuff like that and the summary and stuff
ya. i think it would be great if u changed that little bit of it.
ill update tomorrow guys
ok guys I lied I cant post until finals are done
aww. ok, when will they be done?
they will be done in two days but ill give you guys what I got in-between them.

Apprentice of the sea kings Ch. 2

“Um o-ok I guess” Percy stuttered staring frightened at them.

“OH I THINK WE SHOULD SHRINK DOWN TO HUMAN FORMS WERE FRIGHTNING THE KID” one voice boomed.

“YOU THINK SO?” another replied sarcastically.

“YEAH AS A MATTER OF-“one started angrily.

“WE SHALL NOT HAVE ANY MORE OF THIS” the one that looked to be the leader cut off “NOW SHRINK DOWN TO SIZE”.

They all started shrinking at once but when they got close to that of a grown man’s height they started morphing into humanly figures until you only saw 7 powerfully looking men with the facial features that of which you would think were gods.

“Now let’s get down to business” the leader like person turned to Percy “ok now tell us your name”.

“Percy” he said automatically feeling the need to answer the man.

“Percy we are the sea king and we would like to grant you some of our powers in exchange you would have to answer our every call do our bidding and you will be our apprentice and champion.” he finished

“W-why me does it have something to do with my father” he asked.

“Actually it has a lot to do with your father do you by any chance know his name” he asked almost hoping the boy would say yes.
Percy shook his head.

“Ooh darn now we have to explain thing to him” he said “Sonja do you mind explaining it to him”
A rather smart looking man appeared stepping up next to him.

“Well Percy you see it’s like this” he started “the Greek and roman gods are real and they are still roaming they earth today and having kids with mortals they are still living and they follow what is known as western civilization and wherever that is strongest they go but the kids of the gods known as half-bloods or demi-gods live on and fight monsters for their parents do not know of each other at least the Greeks and romans do not know of each other because every time they meat they usually fight so the gods made sure to separate them. Anyway that’s not the point the point is yours is one of them the Greek god Poseidon to be exact well you see we picked you because you have his blood in you so you will be the best candidate for this because your got most of the bowers of the sea in you so we will be able to take you to sea with us not that we couldn’t with another demi-god your just more convenient got that all”.

Percy nodded numbly this was all hard to take in but he got the gist of things. But he still had a lot of questions seeing as there was a lot of gaps in the story.

“Ok we will explain it in more detail later now come with us” Sonja said.

So Percy just followed them to deep in thought to argue, but when they started walking into the water he got a bit scared but they assured him he was alright so he walked in to the water hesitantly. But when he was all the way into the water he found he wasn’t wet so he took a hesitant breath and was relived to find out he could breathe just fine.

When they suddenly stopped he was a bit jumpy so when a sudden castle appeared out of nowhere he was scared shitless.
I know there aren't that much words but that's all I have now there will be more in four days tops
last edited Больше года
weeeeeeeeeeeeelll.......ur writing sucks. plz improve
that was great. the only advice i would say is to add a bit more detail, like what the surrounding is. what the sea kings look like in terms of hair color, eyes, etc. but other than that, i luved it!
^Yea what she said.!
worried
last forum post from me

ok guys I wanted to post to day but I feel I should restart this forum and make a new and I have some major writers block so I am going to just stop I am not really a good writer I was hoping to give someone an idea to make a story so I made this so it wold catch on I hope one of you guys make a new one if you do tell me and I might help you with ideas any I am so sorry peace hope you don't hate me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
last edited Больше года
crying
awwwwww. y do want to restart?!?!? this is great!
Больше года yomamma3 said…
ok who is the best writer here so like they could write and we could all give them ideas
I don't mind that ill give who ever wants to write all the ideas I have so far in the story
rainbow is the best writer here
big smile
yeah so rainbow do you want to do this for us please.
last edited Больше года
tongue
ugh, i dont have time. sry. i dont even have time to work on the posts for the other forums.
tru dat
smile
Ok to anybody who comes across this story It is officially adopted.
But if you are writing it send me a link because I want to read it thx pce
mayut_majok commented…
oops i meant up for adoption srry Больше года