Герои Олимпа секунда Chances

torrent posted on Jul 15, 2013 at 03:20AM
What if during the second giant war percy jackson died and gaia won the war.
The demigods of camp halfblood and camp jupiter decided to go into hiding. But before the gods where ocked up in tartarus they made the remaing Six immortal to one day complete the prophecy.
Seventeen years later a young man named Dalton David sees strange things in his neighborhood. He decides to investigate and stumbles upon the Demigod resistance.

Disclaimer:
Me: Rick can i have the rights to percy jackson
Rick:no
Me:can i Buy it from you
Rick: no
Me:then i guess i own it or free
Rick:no
Me: well guys you heard it hear first i dont own percy jackson
last edited on Jul 16, 2013 at 12:40AM

Герои Олимпа 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года torrent said…
Chapter 1
Dalton's pov

"Dalton, come on honey its time for school." My mom said
"Coming mom" I yell back. First I should introduce myself my name is Dalton David I'm 17 years old and I currently attend Lawrence high school in Manhattan,New York. I live With My Mom Kelly David she works in Queen Gaea's court. 17 years ago it was revealed that the greek Myths and Legends are real.I walk out of my room and I begin to walk to school when I'm hit From behind. I turn around and see a girl with blonde hair and grey eyes sitting on The ground behind me.
"Sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going"she said
"No it's alright"I say and help her up and a bronze dagger falls out of her pocket and I back up and for some reason I reach for my pen." Are you here to kill me" I Ask. She looks down and see's her dagger on the ground, picks it up and For The first Time she looks e in The eyes and Gasps turns around and runs. Well That was weird I think To Myself.