Герои Олимпа Highschool...... the #1 monster

a_beast72 posted on Aug 08, 2013 at 07:14AM
Summary,
Demigods go to highschool and are worried about monsters but they soon find out its not the monsters the should be worried about its highschool. Highschool sucks :(
Characters- Percy, Annabeth, Nico, Thalia, Jason, Piper, Leo, and many others.

I do not own pjo or HoO

Герои Олимпа 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года a_beast72 said…
Percy's pov

" Percy wake up your gonna be late for school!"
"idoewannagowtoschool" I yelled. "Perceus Jackson if you do not get out of bed right now your going to be grounded!"my mom said."Come on Percy get out of bed"Nico said as he walked in my room. Nico lives with us because he cant live in the underworld for school ,so its just temporary."Fine".As I got dressed I put on A sea green v neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans with some converse.I Went to the bathroom brushed my hair and teeth then went down stairs too eat breakfast.As me and Nico started eating my mom said "Are you guys excited for your first day of school"."No" me and Nico said in unison. "Oh come on its going to be fun, your fist day as seniors" she started sniffling "My baby is all grown up now" she started crying." Come on mom, don't worry i'm only seventeen I still have alot too learn". "I know sweety but you have one more year unt-". "sorry mom we got to go or were gonna be late" i said as I glanced at the clock. " Bye ,have a good day" she said as we headed towords the door. " Dont forget your keys" she said as she dangled them in the air. I grabbed them and walked out the door.As we got in my brand new mustang Nico said " Hey Perce you excited for your first day of school" he said with a smirk on his face. " No, Annabeths not gonna be here and I have to put up with aaaaall the girls". " Oh come on just cause you cant flirt with them doesnt mean I cant" he said with a sly look on his face.

As we walked in the halls of Goode High every girl stared at me and Nico , and when I say every I mean every girl even the teachers wich is pretty gross. We walked in the office and got are schedules. We looked at them and we had exactly the same shedules except when I had swimming he had english. We walked down the hallways and Ashley walked up to me and put her hand on my arm " Hey Percy what do you say we have some fun before class starts" she said pushing me against a locker while Nico started snickering. " Ashley, I already told you I have a girlfriend" " But shes not here, come on Percy just this once" she said while she leaned in. I quickly pushed her away and said " You just dont stop do you. Maybe i would consider you if 1. I didnt have a girlfriend 2. you didnt wear make up 3.you werent ugly and oh ya your a skank" i said as she walked away and said. " I will get you Percy and you will like me".

" Oh- ....My gods- Percy that was-- so funny" Nico said between laghter. " No it wasnt, you know you couldve helped me out" I said. " I know but I couldnt because it was to funny". As we walked up to are locker everyone was staring and saying " Isnt that Percy Jackson the sweamteam and football captin" "Ya I hear he can tackle anyone and swims like a shark" when I heard that I couldnt help but laugh.I started putting my books in my locker when I heard murmurs and turned my head to see the most beautiful girl in the world.None only that Annabeth Chase. I was so shocked, I thought she was going to school in SanFrancisco. I ran up and wrapped her in a hug then pulled back and kissed her. As we were making out I heard gasps and yells coming from all the girls. Annabeth pushed me against the lockers as we continued making out then Nico and Thalia both cleared their throats " Well that was a nice little reunion but were going to be late for class so lets go" Nico said. " Oh, and explain what you guys are doing here at Goode High at lunch".
Больше года i-am-evil said…
I used to be an adventurer like u, till I took an arrow in the knee
Больше года Nicosgurl said…
Omg this is a really good story so far keep posting
last edited Больше года