Герои Олимпа THE SAVAGE

Redwall253 posted on Aug 22, 2013 at 03:31AM
So before we continue I want to give full credit for making this story possible to
>8xchristellax8
She helped edit my chapters to make them better so thanks to her this story is possible

Chapter One: Enter the savage
Third Person

Chloe ran through Camp like never before, her throat tight and her palms sweaty. Just as she was reaching the forum, she tripped, her body bouncing meaninglessly across the ground. She looked around frantically and noticed she was surrounded. She pulled out her short sword and tried to scream but couldn't find her voice as she came face to face with a thing out of a nightmare.

It was a huge wolverine. Two times the size of a six foot human, but it stood on its hind legs, and was wearing dented body armor. It grinned wickedly, revealing its fangs.

"I am the Savage, and I have arrived." It pounced at her with its claws ready to kill. She let out a bloodcurdling scream before the camp went silent.

Couple of hours later
Reynas Pov

"What are we going to do Jason?" I asked.

He picked up Chloe's dented sword from my desk, the corners of his lips tugging south. "I don't know," he said, a low tone in his voice. "But from the... bones we found, we're dealing with cannibals."

I sighed and went to the bathroom to splash water on my face. "Cannibals, right," I thought to myself, wondering why things get so troublesome for me...

Jason sneaked up on me and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close as I wiped my face dry with a towel. I felt his scarred lips plant kisses on my neck.

I smiled a pained smile before laughing, "Jason we don't have time for this." I pushed him playfully.

Jason was about to say something when someone knocked on our door.

I opened it and saw Leo. He blushed, "Ummmm, sorry for interrupting your moment."

I looked down and noticed my toga and my clothes were all ruffled and the toga was sliding off my shoulder. "Shut up," I said, my cheeks turning a rosy color. "What do you want anyways?"

A/N
Before we continue both demigod camps united after the war this is two years later

"We have visitors," he said.

"Who?"

"The lovely, the famous, the one and..."

"Just get on with it!"

He frowned. "Percy and Annabeth."

Герои Олимпа 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Redwall253 said…
Anyone?
Больше года Redwall253 said…
Preview

>>Percy and I came through the entrance. I WAS going to say something but just at that moment Percy opened his mouth and said, "So where's the food?"
>>
>>I punched him in the arm. "He's 18 and he still hasn't changed," I thought to myself.
>>
>>Reyna walked over to us and said, "Well, long time no see." I wanted to greet her back, but not matter how many times I punched Percy, he still says interrupts me.
>>
>>"I haven't eaten since 8 AM it's 4:30!"
>>
>>I punched him again even harder.
>>
>>"There's some leftovers," some random roman said.
>>
>>"Lets go then!" Percy said excitedly before leaving with him to go get something to eat.
>>
>>"He hasn't changed has he?" Reyna asked.
>>
>>"Not at all."
>>
>>>At the mess hall
>>
>>"So...care to talk about your adventures?" Reyna asked.
Больше года corrected said…
i feel sorry for u so ill comment lol