Герои Олимпа Camp people of Half-Blood & Jupiter and the Gods read PJO and HoO

watchoutpeeps posted on Sep 15, 2013 at 08:50AM
I've been expecting YOU........

Lol, nah. Just always have wanted to say (write?) that.
But I kinda have been expecting you. (Make up your mind!)

HIYA PEEPS!! (Or demigods... Or mortals... Or monsters.... You get the point, right?)
So this is a forum (As you can see.)

It's about the camps coming together, POOF, then reading the Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus books. (As the title suggests.)

So READ AWAY MY LITTLE DEMIGODS! AND TRIBUTES! (JK. But wouldn't that be fun? ;))

SOME THINGS YOU MUST FOLLOW OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE DOOMED!!!!!!
(Read as: Some rules you should follow.)

1. You CAN SPAM.
2. You CAN post entries of your own.
3. You MUST read this story.
4. You MUST read this story.
5. You MUST read this story.

Okay!

lalalalalalalalalalalalala

Ummm.........yeah.

JUST START READING ALREADY!!!

*DISCLAIMER*
All rights to Rick "Cliffhanger" Riordan. I do not own any of the characters nor the PJO series and the HOO series.

GRRRRRR...........

Thank YOU!!! (^-^)

Герои Олимпа 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года watchoutpeeps said…
big smile
Greetings, people!

Here is the introductory chapter, by..........

crazy_greek!!!

P.S. It's AWESOME!!!

Annabeth's pov

Ok, things didn't go as planned but Terminus could actually help them talk peacefully with the Romans. So, now, Argo II is twenty metres above ground and a group of Romans is a few metres away from us. Some are surprised to see Jason while others are looking at us as if we're the devil. I don't blame them. I don't trust them either, mostly because they are members of the Senate. I don't trust politicians and I certainly don't trust a blond, skinny boy with the expressionless face.

However I pay more attention to two black-haired girls in the front. They look alike, so they must be sisters or something. But they are like the opposite sides of the same coin. The older one is definitely an Amazon, a high-ranked Amazon, judging by the clothes, the attitude and the way she's looking at Jason and Leo, as if she's wondering how well they could serve her. The younger is in a purple toga, like the one Jason is wearing, so this must be Reyna, Jason's co-praetor. I don't know why, but I have the feeling I know them from somewhere.

However, none of these observations are important right now. I have some time until the whole Senate is gathered to greet us and I am using it to worry why Percy hasn't shown up yet. Since he's Greek, shouldn't he be here as well? And what does his absence mean? What if they found out he's Greek and they mis-treated him? Or, worse, what if he still has amnesia and he doesn't remember anything? Maybe he's not here because he doesn't know he should be. Oh, what am I going to do if that's the case and he doesn't recognize me? How much longer will I have to wait until he becomes his old self?

Oh, relax, Annabeth. Maybe this is a meeting only for the ones in charge. Yes, that must be why he's not here. Still, I couldn't stop glancing at where Terminus was, making sure Romans didn't carry any weapons inside the Pomerian Line.

There were at least fifty legionnaires watching our every move but I wasn't worried. We had expected something like that and we had practised our lines so that we wouldn't give them any reason to attack. I was about to look again to those two sisters in front of me when I saw a huge guy waiting for Terminus to let him pass. He had the body of a wrestler but the face of a baby. I've never seen a guy with such a controversial appearance. After him I saw a girl with dark skin, curly hair and amazing golden eyes. I've never seen so warm golden eyes. But the big surprise came after her. He had jet-black messy hair and sea-green eyes. PERCY! So he would be present! So he did remember he was Greek! Maybe he remembered more than that. But, why did he wear that purple toga? IS IT POSSIBLE?

My face must have betrayed my surprise, because Piper beside me took off her jacket and "accidentaly" touched me. I got the message and rearranged my expression. This wasn't the right time to let my emotions blurr my judgement. However, I kept looking at him waiting for him to see me.

And he did see me a few moments later. I saw him freezing in place with his eyes widen and his lips open in wonder, as if he didn't believe I was there. I kind of liked that and I smiled at him. The smile on his face was dazzling! I can't believe I managed to go on without seeing this amazing smile! And, at that moment, I realized that he did remember me - even though I didn't know how much he remembered. This thought made my anxiety go away - if he remembered me, he would back me up, so our chances got amazingly better with him being a praetor! I quickly rearranged my features and he got the meaning "business first, catching up later", because he quickly went to stand by the other praetor.

"Hello, Romans. For those of you who don't know me, I am Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, member of the Fifth Cohort of the 12th legion fulminata and, apparently, ex-praetor. This is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena, and leader of a camp for Greek demigods in the East, Camp Half-Blood. This is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite and this is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus and builder and captain of Argo II, the trireme you see above us. They mean us no harm, I can personally guarantee you that. I swear that on my life."

"Welcome back, Jason Grace. I, Reyna, as praetor of New Rome, welcome you, Greeks, as well. This-"

"We all know Greeks are not to be trusted. And, as for you, Jason Grace, how do we know you did not seek them so they could help you become emperor of New Rome? You were missing all these months and you happen to end up in a Greek camp?"

I was right not to trust this skinny boy. And I could see that none of the sisters nor Percy liked him. Jason tensed but managed to control himself.

"You are right to have your doubts, Octavian. However, I have been in this camp for twelve years and you all know me very well. You know I would never betray my family."

"That is correct," Reyna said. "We all know Jason is loyal to New Rome and to his legion. I don't think that trying to spoil his reputation is a sigh of good faith, Octavian, and it's definitely not a sign of unity. It's a sign of weakness and it could give the wrong impressions." Hmm, she seemed like a soldier but she definitely could handle politics well enough.

"At any case, they have come in peace. I don't believe that a centurion of New Rome feels threatened by four demigods." Percy pointed out looking at me with a light of amusement in his eyes. Wow, he became wiser!

"We have come in peace. Hera sent us here. She wants Greek and Romans to co-operate, because she believes this is our only hope to defeat Gaea. It isn't easy for either side to forget the past but, apparently, we have a common enemy, a very strong common enemy, and this must be enough to make us try and fight side by side," I said with calm and confidence I didn't quite feel.

"This is crazy! It has never happened before and-" Octavian said.

"Oh, it has happened but we didn't realize it," I said, not wanting to loose the chance to take the upper hand. "It happened last summer. While you were fighting in Mount Othrys, we were defending Olympus with the help of Artemis' hunters, nature spirits and satyrs."

"That's blasphemy! Gods defended Olympus!" Octavian exclaimed.

"No, they didn't. They were busy fighting Typhon. Hades, Demeter and Persephony came a little later but Kronos cut them off. Annabeth and I fought him together," Percy interfered. Would it be too much to hope he remembered everything? "At any case, this is not the place to have this discussion. Let's go inside the Senate House."

Reyna nodded and started going there. Percy winked at me and deliberately looked at Octavian. I got it. We had to postpone our catching-up so that he wouldn't say we were planning to trap them all. I smiled sadly at him but nodded. I was so sad I didn't pay attention to the city. Piper realised that and simply held my hand.

Once inside, Reyna got up and said: "Since we are all here, let the meeting begin. Greeks, say what you have come to say."

I got up. "Praetors, Senators, if you allow me, I would like to invite the rest of the Greek counselors in our meeting. Percy, would you help me?"

He came at the center of the room and summoned some water. Then, he made it go up like in a fountain, only that there was no fountain, only his control. I IM'ed Chiron and all Romans were surprised to see every Greek counselor, an oracle and a centaur right in front of them.

"Hello, Romans. I am Chiron. Percy, my boy, I am so glad to see you again. We were all worried about you and we are all relieved to see you are fine. Now, before you discuss anything, it is important to listen to the story of the Second Titan War, so that you know exactly who we Greeks are. Lupa gave me a series of books in which Percy's story is written. Even we don't know everything, because in these books there are his thoughts. We do not have much time, so, Annabeth, if you don't mind, start reading."

THE END!! (of the chapter, I mean.)
Hope you guys liked it!
last edited Больше года
cake
Just as Annabeth was about to read, there was a flash of light, and they found themselves in Olympus.
Nobody dared to move because..........
They had landed in the middle of an Olympian party.
Zeus noticed them first. He shouted, "HOW DARE YOU MONSTERS COME IN MORTAL FORM AND CRASH OUR PARTY? I WILL DESTROY YOU!''
*cricket cricket*
then Thalia pointed out, "ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT? WE ARE YOUR FREAKING CHILDREN!''
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­-1 hour later-------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­-
After everything had been sorted out, they all sat down to read, then Piper pointed out, ''I think we should count to make sure everyone is here.''
''Uh oh!" Jason said after counting, ''Leo, Frank, Hazel, Reyna, Dakota aren't here!''
"Not him again!" Percy groaned. "He's just like Mr.D, just, well, he likes Kooi-Aid."
There was a flash of light, and there was Leo.
''ALOHA EVERY-WAHHHHH!''
Frank had dropped from nowhere, and had landed on Leo.
"FRANK! GET THE H-''
"LANGUAGE!" Hazel screamed, who fell on top of Frank.
''WILL YOU PEOPLE REALLY STOP INTERRUPTING ME? IT GETS REALLY ANNOY-OOF!''
Just then Bellona, the Goddes of War, fell on top of Leo, Frank and Hazel.
And our Leo, well, what can you expect? He started crying like a little girl and saying, ''DADA! HELP ME! I DON"T WANNA BE SQUASHED LIKE JERRY WHEN TOM ROLLS HIM OVER OR SMASHES HIM! HELP! HE-''
And then, fell our Praetor, Reyna.
Leo turned searing hot, and everyone got off his back REALLY quickly. Leo was really angry with Frank. He went to talk with him.
"FRANK! Oh, FRANK! COME OUT, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!''
Frank scurried out as a mouse, and turned into human form.
''Frank darling, how much do you weigh?
''I really don't know, because every time I check my weight, it comes, ONLY ONE PERSON SHOULD STAND!"
''Aren't you on a diet?''
''Yep. Yesterday, I only had, like, 10 boxes of pizzas!''
''Are you kidding me? You should have called a lawyer!''
Thalia shouted at the top of her voice, ''YOU TWO SHUT THE HADES UP!"
They sat down, Leo next to Thalia.
Leo said in a smooth voice- "Hey Thals, waz up?''
Thalia punched him.
Leo muttered, ''Poor Leo, forever alone.''
"Let's start reading," Piper declared, and she snatched the book from Thalia.
Just then, Apollo decided to sing I'm a Gummibear out loud, as he was listening to his iPod.
Hera got up, walked near Apollo, and snatched his iPod, and threw it out of Olympus.
''Read.'' She said calmly.
Piper started.
I Accidentally Vaporise My Pre-Algebra Teacher
''How did he do that?'' Jason asked.
''Keyword: Accidentally.'' Thalia replied.
''Oh.''
Look, I didn't want to be a half-blood.
"Does anybody?'' Will said.
''I DO!'' Leo squealed.
*cue eye rolls*
If you’re reading this because you think that you might be one, my advice is:
''Oh no!'' Nico said, sounding really scared. ''He's giving advice! Plug your ears!''
Nico, Travis,Conner, Leo, Hermes and Apollo all did this.
''Boys.'' Artemis muttered.
Piper kept reading.
Close this book right now. Believe whatever lie your mom or dad told you about your birth, and try to lead a normal life.
''Actually, that's good advice.'' Nico thought aloud.
Percy grinned.
It's scary.
"WIMP! WIMP! PRISSY'S A WIMP!"
''Shut up Clarrise! You still haven't gotten me back for a little toilet problem!''
Percy earned a glare from Clarisse.
It's dangerous.
''Nah, it's PERFECTLY safe!'' Katie said.
''No, it's not, you could get killed!'' said Leo, not catching the sarcasm, with Conner and Travis nodding their heads in agreement.
''It's sarcasm, you morons!'' Thalia yelled.
Leo also was rewarded with a hit in the head from Piper.
"NONSENSE!" yelled someone, while appearing in a flash of light. "Unacceptable, you idiotic Greeks!"
Jason, Hazel, Frank and Reyna groaned.
"It's Octavian. WHY, oh WHY?!" Nico muttered.
Suddenly, Percy stood up.
"LISTEN UP PEOPLE!!! Everybody listening? Good. I am giving the Praetorship back to Jason." Percy said casually, and then sat down.
'NOOOOOOO!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! THIS IS BULL-"
Reyna threw her sandal at Octavian.
He passed out.
This led to a thunderous round of applause.

''Conner and Travis, stop putting gum in each other's hair, and Leo, stop saying "I'm so hot I'm on fire!''
Piper commanded.
Suddenly, an envelope drifted down.
Leo picked it up, cautiously.
"Hey! It says it's for me! WOO! I don't get any mail anymore!"
"Read it aloud." Zeus commanded.
"It says,

Dear Leo,

I was on fire first.

Love, Katniss

Silence.
Then everyone started to laugh.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
"DUDE, YOU JUST GOT OWNED!"

____________after 2 hours___________________________

They all had calmed down, Leo had stopped whining, but you could still hear a few snickers here and there.
"Everybody calm? Good. Now let's read." Reyna ordered.
Most of the time, it gets you killed in painful, nasty ways.
Everyone was silent, as they remembered.
If you’re a normal kid, reading this because you think it’s fiction, great. Read on. I envy you for being able to believe that none of this ever happened.
''HECK, we ALL do!'' Will exclaimed.
But if you recognize yourself in these pages-if you feel something stirring inside-stop reading immediately. You might be one of us. And once you know that, it’s only a matter of time before they sense it too, and they’ll come for you.
“They?” Leo wondered.
*Cue another face palm*
“The monsters, you idiot,” Piper said.
“Oh,” Leo blushed, embarrassed at how obvious it was.
Don’t say I didn't warn you.
''You didn't warn me!'', Nico shouted in Percy's face.

''I was a bit busy!''
[b]My name is Percy Jackson.[b]
''No,'' Conner teased. ''We thought it was Peter Johnson.''
''Shut up!'' ''Is it my fault that Mr. D was so bad at telling names?'' Percy defended.
''Who's Mr. D?,'' Frank asked, bemused.
''The wine dude!'' Leo,Conner and Travis exclaimed at the same time.
''JINX!''
"DOUBLE JINX!"
''TRIPLE JINX!''
''SHUT UP!''
''FOUR TIMES JINX!''
''Leo, Conner and Travis,'' Dionysus declared, I will kill you guys for calling me,'the wine dude!''
''No, you will not!'' Hermes objected.
''Who are you to say that?''
''A big, fat moron?'' Artemis suggested.
''YES!'' Hermes agreed.
"God, Hermes, it's A FREAKING INSULT!" Someone yelled.
''Boys.'' Artemis muttered in disgust.

YAAAAY! PAAAAAAAARTY!! HOPE YA LIKE IT!!
~Althea (it's my unofficial nickname. curse you, Atlanta! -_-)

P.S. What all are you guys?
1. I'm a demigod, (duh)
2. A tribute (duh)
3. A potterhead/ wizard.
1. & 2. & 3. in real life. I'm dangerous, baby!

Free cake!! Too bad it's not blue...or on fire.....or magical.
last edited Больше года
 Just as Annabeth was about to read, there was a flash of light, and they found themselves in Olympus.
watchoutpeeps commented…
I loved this. ^ Больше года
laugh
credit: crazy_greek

Hello! I'm glad you liked my intro. By the way, I forgot to mention that the idea of the IM was NOT mine. I read it in a "Mark of Athena" fanfic (I don't remember whose fanfic it was), so the credit goes to the writer.

I found some time and I decided to post something. Enjoy!

I’m twelve years old. Until a few months ago, I was a boarding student at Yancy Academy, a private school for troubled kids in upstate New York.
"Wait! How old are you now?" A senator asked.
"16. Why?"
"Why do we care about what you did four years ago? I thought we should read about the Second Titan War (TW2)."
"You should have realised that Kronos didn't rise in just one day. What happened last August was simply the final act of a battle that started four years ago. We can't just tell you what happened in the end, because you wouldn't understand it. It's too complicated." Annabeth said.
"Besides, I have sent those books to you. So, if I say you must read them, you should obey, for I have my reasons and I'm not obliged to explain them to you" Hera said seriously, looking at Romans. Greeks, even Annabeth, smiled triumphantly. "Why are you wasting time? Piper, go on!"
Am I a troubled kid?
All Greeks said "Yes", "Yeah", "Of course!".
"You have just insulted our praetor! P-" Octavian said.
"No, they haven't. I gave praetorship to Jason. Plus, they said the truth." Percy said.
"What?!?" All Romans said in unison.
Yeah. You could say that.
"But, how can you say that?" Reyna said.
"It may not be a roman thing to admit your flaws but it is MY habit. Knowing what is written in those books it would be stupid not to say that. I'm always in trouble."
"You are a magnet for trouble," Thalia said.
"Even when there is no trouble, you'll find a way to mess things up!" Annabeth added.
"Guilty!" Percy said. "Now, please, go on."
I could start at any point in my short miserable life to prove it, but things really started going bad last May, when our sixth-grade class took a field trip to Manhattan— twenty-eight mental-case kids and two teachers on a yellow school bus, heading to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to look at ancient Greek and Roman stuff.
"Hey! I was in that class with you! Are you calling me mental-case kid?" Grover said trully hurt while Annabeth said "Stuff? Are you calling priceless artifacts 'stuff'?"
"Hoa, hold on, you two! Grover, I'm reffering to the whole group. It doesn't sound good saying 'twenty-six mental-case kids, two teachers, my friend Grover and me', does it?" Grover nodded, but he was still sad. "Annabeth, I was twelve! I didn't know any other word to describe them all! So, yes, stuff! Now, stop commenting my every word and keep reading! I promise, you will find other, more interesting things to comment later." Percy was starting to get angry, so Piper did the smart thing and went on.
I know—it sounds like torture. Most Yancy field trips were.
But Mr. Brunner, our Latin teacher, was leading this trip, so I had hopes.
Mr. Brunner was this middle-aged guy in a motorized wheelchair. He had thinning hair and a scruffy beard and a frayed tweed jacket, which always smelled like coffee. You wouldn’t think he’d be cool, but he told stories and jokes and let us play games in class. He also had this awesome collection of Roman armor and weapons, so he was the only teacher whose class didn’t put me to sleep.

"Thank you, Percy." Chiron said, proud of himself.
"You fell asleep in classroom?!?" Annabeth gasped.
"Well..." Percy said brushing his hair.
"Don't try to be cool! I know you're anxious. Oh, no! You didn't!"
"Well..."
"YOU FELL ASLEEP IN MY CLASS!"
"I'm sorry, Annabeth, but..."
"But your lectures are WAY TOO LONG!" Travis said.
"They're so long you didn't even notice PERCY falling asleep and waking up!" Connor added.
"WHAT?"
"Come on, Annabeth, you know it's true!" Thalia said.
"Not you too!"
"You talk about interesting things. It's just that they are too much for one day, you know?" While Annabeth was thinking about his comment, Percy nodded at Piper to go on.
I hoped the trip would be okay. At least, I hoped that for once I wouldn’t get in trouble.
"You're Percy! You're always in trouble!" Nico said.
"And everyone else around you!" Grover added.
"Yeah. Well, I'm sorry my bad luck affects you too."
"BAD? Boy, your luck isn't just bad! It's SERIOUSLY BAD LUCK! It's almost as rotten as Hercules'. And, to avoid misunderstandings *cough* father *cough*, I repeat ALMOST as rotten as Hercules." Hermes commented.
Percy was sad. Poseidon went closer to him and wispered "I'm sorry about that son. I'm sorry you have to pay the price for my broken vow."
The atmosphere in the throne room was very heavy. Everyone looked at them with pitty.
"Oh, don't worry, Perce! What would life be without a few misfortunes?" Travis said.
"Besides, you always save the day, so it's fun!" Connor added.
Percy started blushing and looked at Piper and the book.
Boy, was I wrong.
(my edit (sorry!) "You are always wrong, Perce." Travis said, snickering.)
See, bad things happen to me on field trips. Like at my fifth-grade school, when we went to the Saratoga battlefield, I had this accident with a Revolutionary War cannon. I wasn’t aiming for the school bus, but of course I got expelled anyway.
Everyone, even Romans, cracked up! Percy's red face and awkward look made them laugh even harder.
"Percy, you should know better than to try and hit a target!" Annabeth said.
"Yes! You're... the worst... archer... in the world!" Thalia added through laughter.
"I remember one time when you almost shot me! And I was ten metres away from the target!" Grover said, causing a second round of laughter.
It was fifteen minutes before they managed to regain control but you could still hear a sniker now and then.
"What exactly were you shooting at?" Reyna asked.
"Hmm, I don't remember. I think it was an empousa... but I'm not sure."
"You were attacked by an empousa in fifth-grade?" Greeks exclaimed.
"And you survived?" Romans added.
Percy's face was red but he said "You see? You started co-operating after just one hour of being in the same place! By the time we finish these books, you will be best friends sharing jokes about my past!" They were all stunned, except for the Stolls and Nico, who started whispering and snikering. "What was so funny?"
"You gave us permission to laugh at you and we started sharing some hilarious stories!" Connor said.
"Well, you may laugh as much as you want but remember this: YOU ARE IN THIS STORY!" Percy said smiling triumphantly with the boys uh-oh-expressions. "Now, please continue, so that we hear some stories for them!"
And before that, at my fourth-grade school, when we took a behind-the-scenes tour of the Marine World shark pool, I sort of hit the wrong lever on the catwalk and our class took an unplanned swim.
Demigods and gods started laughing again. All, except Poseidon, who looked pretty pissed-off.
"Brother, why are you angry? This is funny!" Demeter said.
Poseidon's face turned red and he grabbed his trident. "FUNNY? THEY CAPTURE MY MINIONS AND THEY FORCE THEM TO DO TRICKS AND TO AMUSE PEOPLE, SO THAT THEY CAN BECOME RICH! IT'S SLAVERY!"
"Actually, slavery refers to people," Athena commented.
"SO WHAT?" Poseidon turned to her, glaring at her in a way that every demigod stepped back a little. "THEY MAY NOT BE HUMAN BEINGS, BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE! THEY DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIVE FREE IN THE OCEAN!"
"Do not shout at me, Poseidon! I never said I agreed with what those people did to your minions! I only said you used the wrong term!"
"Oh, really? Then why don't you suggest a more proper one?"
"Mistreatment?"
"HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY MINIONS AND WHAT THEY ARE BEING THROUGH? WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF THEY TOOK YOUR SUPER-SMART CHILDREN AND MADE THEM SOLVE PEOPLE'S PROBLEMS?"
"HOW DARE YOU COMPARE MY CHILDREN WITH FISH?"
"OH, NOW YOU DON'T LIKE IT! BUT YOU STARTED WITH THE INSULTS!"
"NO, I DIDN'T! YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND MY COMMENTS!"
"I UNDERSTOOD THEM! AND NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU INTENTIONALLY PROVOKE ME SO THAT WE WOULD FIGHT! YOU WERE HOPING YOU WOULD WIN, BUT YOU DIDN'T!I WON! BECAUSE I FIGHT FOR MY MINIONS RIGHTS WHEN YOU FIGHT FOR THE JOY OF IT! YOU KNOW, FOR A GODDESS OF JUSTLY DECLARED WAR (in school they told us that Athena was the goddess of wisdom, crafts and war that was declared for the right reasons, for example to defend the realm or someone's honour) , YOU LIKE WAR TOO MUCH TO THINK ABOUT JUSTICE!"
"WHAT?!? HOW-"
"MOTHER, THAT'S ENOUGH!" Annabeth said. "YOU ARE THE GODDESS OF WISDOM! ACT LIKE ONE!"
"Daughter," she started angrily but she saw Annabeth's disappointed expression and stopped for a moment. "You... you are right. This is not the time for quarrels. We may not allow Gaea to use the ancient technique 'divide and conquer'. Piper, go on."

Ok, that's it for today. I hope you liked it.
last edited Больше года
Больше года corrected said…
can u help a friend out and read this? link
big smile
this is long. i'm warning you. and i'm too lazy to capitalize stuff. right now. for this caption.

ya read it.

PINEAPPLES (yes you can spam....wat...did I spam on my own forum...oh well)

the time before that . . . Well, you get the idea.
“No we don’t, please continue,” Nico said between gasps of breath.
“Hades no,” Percy denied.
This trip, I was determined to be good.
''Like that could ever happen,'' Thalia said and rolled her eyes.
"I would rather dress up as a ladybug and do ballet." Nico agreed seriously.
Some people gave him weird looks.
"JUST READ!" Gwen screamed.
All the way into the city, I put up with Nancy Bobofit, the freckly, redheaded, kleptomaniac girl, hitting my best friend Grover in the back of the head with chunks of peanut butter-and-ketchup sandwich.
''EW!'' Piper and Reyna squealed.
Grover was an easy target.
''WHAT? I totally wasn't!'' Grover defended.
''Back then, you totally were!'' Percy said, laughing.
Grover crossed his arms in defeat.
He was scrawny. He cried when he got frustrated. He must’ve been held back several grades, because he was the only sixth grader with acne and the start of a wispy beard on his chin. On top of all that, he was crippled.
''Well I can’t wait until he describes all of you,” Grover scowled. “Then we’ll see how funny it is.”
He had a note excusing him from PE for the rest of his life because he had some kind of muscular disease in his legs. He walked funny, like every step hurt him, but don’t let that fool you.
Everyone leaned forward in anticipation.
Leo leaned too much. and he went flying forward.
Everyone, even the gods cracked up.
You should’ve seen it run when it was enchilada day in the cafeteria.
Everyone cracked up again.

“Great way to blow your cover, Goat Boy,” Nico laughed shaking his head.
“What? Enchiladas are good!” Grover argued.
Anyway, Nancy Bobofit was throwing wads of sandwich that stuck in his curly brown hair, and she knew that I couldn’t do anything back to her because I was already on probation.
''Gosh Percy, what had you done to recieve probation?'', Thalia asked her cousin.
''I didn't do anything,'' Percy said very innocently.
It was Grover's turn to laugh. ''You mean throwing your whole plate of macaroni on her nothing? Or how about the time, when use actually wrote on her forehead (CENSORED) (CENSORED) (CENSORED)?"
"WHAT?!" Annabeth screamed.
"In permanent marker, may I add." Grover added smugly.
''Percy!'' Annabeth scolded. ''I can't believe you did that!''
“It’s official!” Chris announced. “Percy’s the King!”
Travis, Conner, Chris, Leo, Nico, Hermes and Apollo all began clapping and bowing.
Thalia rolled her eyes and muttered, “Continue.”
The headmaster had threatened me with death by in-school suspension if anything bad, embarrassing, or even mildly entertaining happened on this trip. “I’m going to kill her,” I mumbled.
''DO IT! DO IT! Come on everybody!'' Clarisse chanted.
Everyone who was a friend of Grover started chanting this.Everyone, except Leo, that is. He asked, with a confused expression on his face,''Who's Grover again?''
Piper, took a break from chanting and yelled, '' HE"S THE SATYR THAT BROUGHT PERCY,ANNABETH,THALIA AND NICO TO CAMP-HALF BLOOD YOU MORON!''
''Oh.', said Leo quietly, ''NOW PEOPLE, SHUT THE HADES-''
''HEY!'' Hades gave him the evil eye, and Clarisse began to chant again.
''Where was I? Oh yes, NOW PEOPLE SHUT THE HADES UP SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE READING!'' Leo yelled.
Everyone sat down.
Piper handed the book to Jason.
''What? I don't want to read!'' Jason objected.
''You better, Sparky!''
Jason began to read.
[b}Grover tried to calm me down. “It’s okay. I like peanut butter.”[/b]
“No you don’t!” Thalia disagreed. “That’s Tyson.”
Tyson entered.
''I LIKE PEANUT BUTTER!'' He hollered
Everyone who’s seen that Cyclops eat nodded.
“He sure can eat,” Nico agreed.
"And now I'm hungry." Frank pouted.
He dodged another piece of Nancy’s lunch. “That’s it.” I started to get up,
“YES!” Clarisse cheered.
But Grover pulled me back to my seat.
“WHY DID YOU DO THAT? HMM? TELL ME BEFORE I CRUSH YOU, GOAT-BOY!" Clarisse yelled in Grover's ear
“You’ll see,” Grover muttered.
You’re already on probation,” he reminded me. “You know who’ll get blamed if anything happens.” Looking back on it, I wish I’d decked Nancy Bobofit right then and there. In-school suspension would’ve been nothing compared to the mess I was about to get myself into.
''Why? What's gonna happen?'' Piper questioned.
''You'll find out in the book,'' Grover muttered.
"And I'm still hungry." Frank said, but no one paid any attention.
Mr. Brunner led the museum tour. He rode up front in his wheelchair, guiding us through the big echoey galleries, past marble statues and glass cases full of really old black-and-orange pottery.
“And you call that stuff,” Annabeth shook her head disappointed.
''Never mind Annabeth! Anyways, I passed my history exam!''
''You did?'', Annabeth asked, her eyes widening.
''Yup!''
Annabeth was about to say something, but Nico beat her to it.
"HOLY SH-"
"Language!" Hazel interjected.
"HOLY SHROOMS, PEOPLE! PERCY ACTUALLY PASSED SOMETHING!"
"Are you done yet?" Thalia questioned, bored, while looking at her bracelet.
Nico spun around to look at Thalia.
"THALIA, YOU DO REALIZE WHAT THI-GURLBUH GLUHBRR"
And that is how Nico was tortured by Percy. In a water tank.
Jason gave the book to Frank, who started reading.
It blew my mind that this stuff had survived for two thousand, three thousand years.
“Longer than that,” Piper and Annabeth said together.
Jason looked at Piper quizzically.
He gathered us around a thirteen-foot-tall stone column with a big sphinx on the top, and started telling us how it was a grave marker, a stele,
"What does stele mean?" Leo asked.
''FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD, SHUT UP!" Frank yelled.
"Notice that Frank is still talking about food." Percy quietly whispered to Annabeth, who snickered quietly.
"Read!" Reyna ordered.
for a girl about our age. He told us about the carvings on the sides. I was trying to listen to what he had to say,
“There’s a first,” Thalia laughed.
Percy glared at her.
Because it was actually kind of interesting,
“Oh my gods!” Nico said with mock surprise. “Percy thinks that something, besides Annabeth, is interesting.”
Everyone cracked up, while Annabeth and Percy blushed.
“That’s it,” Percy got up and began chasing Nico throughout the different rooms.
“Percy!” Hazel called after him. “Don’t kill my brother!”
“Aw, why not?” Percy whined.
“PERCY!” Hazel scolded.
“Fine,” Percy reluctantly agreed.
Suddenly, the heard screams and some curses, obviously directed to Percy, from Nico.
''What did you do this time, Percy?'', Hermes asked in amazement.
''Oh, nothing. I just took away his iPhone 5.'' Percy answered, grinning.
Just then Nico burst into the room. ''PERSEUS JACKSO-''
Percy flinched.
''PERSEUS JACKSON YOU GIMME MY PHONE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!''
''Okay.''
Percy handed the phone back, with a chocolate.
Nico started to eat the chocolate.
Hazel told her brother, ''" Um... Nico. Your clothes are on backwards."
Nico started to dance.
(This was inspired by cinnominbubble!!! Hope you like it!)
Hazel sighed, kicked Nico in his soft spot and dragged him into another room. ''Read.''
But everybody around me was talking, and every time I told them to shut up, the other teacher chaperone, Mrs. Dodds, would give me the evil eye. Mrs. Dodds was this little math teacher from Georgia who always wore a black leather jacket, even though she was fifty years old. She looked mean enough to ride a Harley right into your locker. She had come to Yancy halfway through the year, when our last math teacher had a nervous breakdown.
“Nervous breakdown my furry butt,” Grover muttered.
"What is that even supposed to mean?" Leo asked.
Silence.
"Aw, phoeey. Read." Leo said while pouting and shrugging.
From her first day, Mrs. Dodds loved Nancy Bobofit and figured I was devil spawn.
"What does THAT mean?" Leo asked VERY innocently.
"OH MY GOD, YOU IDIOT!" Piper yelled, and a senator threw a dictionary towards Leo.
It cloncked him, and he fainted.
Reyna muttered some incoherent words.
The book was passed to Demeter, who began to read.
She would point her crooked finger at me and say, “Now, honey,” real sweet,
"Getting annoying!" Someone said.
and I knew I was going to get after-school detention for a month.
“I’ve done longer,” Conner, Travis, Chris, and Leo muttered while nodding.
One time, after she’d made me erase answers out of old math workbooks until midnight, I told Grover I didn’t think Mrs. Dodds was human. He looked at me, real serious, and said, “You’re absolutely right.”
Everyone who knew Grover sighed.
“Dude, you know Perce was kidding, right?” Will told him.
"Mr. Brunner was talking about Greek funeral art. Finally, Nancy Bobofit snickered something about the naked guy on the stele, and I turned around and said, “Will you shut up?” It came out louder than I meant it to. The whole group laughed. Mr. Brunner stopped his story. “Mr. Jackson,” he said. “Did you have a comment?” My face was totally red. “I said, “No, sir."
“Remember how red their faces were when we threw them in the lake?” Miranda asked.
''Now wasn't that fun..." Conner trailed off waggling his eyebrows, but stopped when he noticed Percy's deluxe I'll-kill-you-later stare.
Mr. Brunner pointed to one of the pictures on the stele. “Perhaps you’ll tell us what this picture represents?” I looked at the carving, and felt a flush of relief, because I actually recognized it.
“WHAT?'', Nico, who had woken up exclaimed. ''Percy ACTUALLY recognized something? What is this and all the other worlds coming to?'' He started to run around in circles.
Artemis got up and shot an arrow towards him. ''OUCH!!! LADY ARTEMIS, WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!?!'' Nico screamed at the top of his voice. She responded, ''Sit down this instant, or I'll shoot another one!''
Nico sat.
“That’s Kronos eating his kids, right?” “Yes,” Mr. Brunner said, obviously not satisfied. “And he did this because . . .” “Well . . .” I racked my brain to remember. “Kronos was the King god, and-”
PERSUS JACKSON, HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT! WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?'' Annabeth screamed. Percy kissed her, and she sat down.
“God?” Mr. Brunner asked. “Titan,” I corrected myself. “And . . . he didn’t trust his kids, who were the gods. So, um, Kronos ate them, right. But his wife hid baby Zeus, and gave Kronos a rock to eat instead. And later, when Zeus grew up, he tricked his dad, Kronos, into barfing up his brothers and sisters-” “Eeew!” said one of the girls behind me.
''Sissy.'' Clarrise muttered.
“-and so there was this big fight between the gods and the Titans,” I continued, “and the gods won."
“Wow,” Apollo exclaimed looking at Percy. “You just put a history of a war that lasted years, into about four sentences."
''Yup.'' Percy nodded very proudly. '' I gotta lot of skill.''
Apollo cleared his throat and proclaimed, ''In honor of Per mecy, l will recite a po-''
''Apollo, my sweet, sweet brother, SHUT UP 'CAUSE I HAVE A POEM FOR YA!'' Artemis said loudly in Apollo's ear.
''Dear sis, keep the volume a little less and recite the poem!''
''I will! And don't call me sis!''
She cleared her throat and said
"Roses are blue,
Violets are red,
The cookie jar is empty,
And so is your head!"
''This poem is dedicated to Apollo.'', she added.
"Thanks sis, I LOVED it!" Apollo said, grinning, obviosly not catching the sarcasm.
*facepalms everywhere*

whew. that was long.
hope you like it.
BE COOL, DEMIGODS!
last edited Больше года
Some snickers from the group. Behind me, Nancy Bobofit mumbled to a friend, "Like we're going to use this in real life. Like it's going to say on our job applications, 'Please explain why Kronos ate his kids."
"And why Mr. Jackson," Mr.Brunner said, "to paraphrase Miss Bobofit's excellent question, does this matter in real life?"

''Busted.'' Grover muttered.
''Busted.'' Grover muttered.
Everyone looked at Grover like he was very weird.
"Shut up," Nancy hissed her face even brighter red than her hair.
"I'd pay to see that." Rachel said.
At least Nancy got packed too. Mr. Brunner was the only one who ever caught her saying anything wrong. He had radar ears.
I thought
''OMG! How can Percy think?!'' Nico screamed.
about his question, and shrugged. "I don't know sir.""I see," Mr. Brunner looked disappointed. "Well, half credit. Mr. Jackson. Zeus did indeed feed Kronos a mixture of mustard and wine,
''I'm never having wine again!'' Dionyusus announced.
"I'm never having mustard again!" Frank said.
Everyone couldn't believe their ears and they turned around to look at Dionyusus.
''What?'', He muttered in disgust. ''Is it about that little comment I made before? Well, because I'm so kind, I will tell you that I was joking. Now, stop looking at me you brats! Oh, trick! Trick!!''
Everyone just rolled his eyes, and told Zeus to go on.
''PULEASEE stop talking about this! I will throw up!'' Frank shouted.
which made him disgorge his other children, who, of course, being immortal gods, had been living and growing up completely undigested in his stomach.
Frank rushed to the bathroom so fast, it wouldd've made an olympic sprinter proud.
The gods defeated their father, sliced him to pieces with his own scythe, and scattered his remains in Tarturus the darkest part of the Underworld. On that happy note,
*Stares at Chiron galore*
Annabeth whispered something into Percy's ear, then Percy whispered it into Hazel's, and so on. But poor Leo didn't get the message.
"That isn't a happy thing, Chiron!" Leo pointed out.
"It's sarcasm, my boy." Chiron said calmly.
Leo blushed while almost everyone was laughing, due to the fact that Annabeth had whispered that very same thing.
"STOP INTERRUPTING YOU UNSOPHISTICATED GREEKS!" (Guess who? Duh.)
"Hadn't he passed out?" A senator asked.
"Good question." Reyna said, then hurled The Sea of Monsters book towards Octavian.
It knocked the lights outta him.
it's time for lunch.
"WOOP! YAY! I was/am feeling so hungry!" Frank chirped, coming back.
"Uh, Frank," Hazel started cautiously.
"Yeah?"
"It was in the book."
"Oh."
"BUT I'M HUNGRY TOO!" Apollo yelled.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING IN MY FACE? GO MOVE YOUR DUMB AS-"
"LANGUAGE!" Athena yelled.
"Uh, ASTEROID AND GO TO THE KITCHEN! SHEESH! BOYS!"
"Dear sister, you're just jealous that I'm older than YOU!"
Hera face-palmed.
"Way to go, Apollo." Thalia muttered.
"FOR THE LOVE OF ARCHERY, HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU THAT I AM OLDER!"
"No you're aren't. 'Cause I'm TWO FREAKING SECONDS OLDER THAN YOU!!"
"SHUT UP, SOGGY SIDE UP!" (like, sunny side up? no? okay.)
"SHUT UP YOURSELF, MS. BOARNESS!"
"SUCKING SINGER!"
"AMAZINGLY-BAD ARCHER!"
"STUPID SUN!"
''CALM DOWN!" Hestia yelled.
Everyone motioned towards Zeus to read.
Mrs.Dodds, would you lead us back outside."
The class drifted off, the girls holding their stomachs, the guys pushing each other around and acting like doofuses. Grover and I were about to follow when Mr. Brunner said, “Mr. Jackson.” I knew that was coming.

''OMG! PERCY JACKSON, YOU ARE PYSHIC! TELL ME MY FUTURE! AND MY FORTUNE! SO I CAN KNOW THAT IF THALIA WANTS TO MARRY ME!'' Leo said with so much excitement, steam started to come out of his eyes.
Thalia hit him so hard, he fainted, and Thalia dragged him off to another room, and locked it.
''THAT'S MY AWESOME GIRLFRIEND OVER THERE! GIMMIE A HIGH-FIVE THALIA!'' Piper yalled.
Athena whispered to Hera, ''I think she's becoming too much of a teenager!''
Hera laughed so hard, her face started turning a peacock-ish shade.
Conner stared at her with his mouth open. In a few minutes, he was running from a cow. Travis then threw some glitter in his eyes.
''OW! MOI EYES HURT! TRAVIS, JUST WAIT.........'' BOOM! There was a sound of poor Travis trying to escape from under a crocidile.
''Read!'' Hera said, ordering her husband.
"Yes ma'am! Your wish is my command!" Zeus joked while everybody stared at him.
"Dad," Thalia choked, "With all due respect,"
"Please don't do that again." Jason finished, pleading.
Zeus had the brains to read.
I told Grover to keep going. Then I turned toward Mr. Brunner. “Sir?” Mr. Brunner had this look that wouldn’t let you go-intense brown eyes that could’ve been a thousand years old and had seen everything. “You must learn the answer to my question,” Mr. Brunner told me. “About the Titans?” “About real life. And how your studies apply to it.” “Oh.” “What you learn from me,” he said, “Is vitally important. I expect you to treat it as such. I will accept only the best from you, Percy Jackson.”
''Harsh.'' Thalia muttered
''A bit too soft, if you ask me. The punk's getting off lightly.'' Clarisse said.
wanted to get angry, this guy pushed me so hard. I mean, sure, it was kind of cool on tournament days, when he dressed up in a Roman suit of armor and shouted: “What ho!”
''Seriously, Chiron?'' Nico said making air quotes. ''What ho?!''
Chiron raised an eyebrow.
Nico shut up.
Zeus passed the book to Katie.
More like flung it.
Hmmmm...
And challenged us, sword-point against chalk, to run to the board and name every Greek and Roman person who had ever lived, and their mother, and what god they worshipped.
''I can totally do that!'' Athena said smugly. Let's see. We'll start wi-''
''Dear mom, we know you're the goddess of wisdom. So , BE QUIET!'' Annabeth hissed.
But Mr. Brunner expected me to be as good as everybody else, despite the fact that I have dyslexia and attention deficit disorder and I had never made above a C- in my life.
''I thought you always made D's.'' Nico said.
''Thanks for the love bro, I can feel it.'' Percy mumbled.
Just as Demeter was about to read, Dakota started screaming at the top of his lungs,
''KOOL-AID! KOOL-AID! YAY FOR KOOL-AID!'' And he sang a song.
I love kool-aid, yes I do.
and I can........
tie my shoes!
Dionysus got up and screamed at him, ''OMG! You're a genius, just like me!''
Every single person and god, stared to snicker and laugh.
''As I was saying,'' Dionyusus began, ''Now I can drink kool-aid too!'' He snatched the bottle from Dakota, and started to drink the contents in it.
Everyone rolled their eyes. Frank told Katie to continue.
No-he didn’t expect me to be as good; he expected me to be better. And I just could learn all those names and facts, much less spell them correctly.
Every single demigod except Frank screamed,'' I H-A-T-E dyslexia!''
Frank, Grover and Rachel replied smugly, ''Ha ha! We don't have dyslexia, na na na na na!''
I mumbled something about trying harder, while Mr. Brunner took one long look at the stele, like he’d been at the girl’s funeral.
''I probably was'', Chiron said, startling everyone as he had been so quiet.
The class gathered on the front steps of the museum, where we could watch the foot traffic along Fifth Avenue.
''Cause, like watching traffic is like, the most like, awesomest, like thing in the like, world.'' Hazel said really sarcastically.''
''Yeah, watching traffic is fun. And stop saying like all the time!'' Leo argued.
*cue eye rolls and face palms*
"Why did he wake up?" Thalia muttered
Overhead, a huge storm was brewing,
"Like, coffee brewing?" Leo asked.
with clouds blacker than I've ever seen over the city. I figured it was global warning or something, because the weather all across New York state had been weird since Christmas. We'd had massive snow storms, flooding, wildfires from lightning strikes. I wouldn't have been surprised if this was a hurricane blowing in. Nobody else seemed to notice. Some of the guys were pelting pigeons with Lunchables crackers. Nancy Bobofit was trying to pickpocket something from a lady's purse, and, of course Mrs.Dodds wasn't seeing a thing.
''Duh. Of course she wouldn't notice Nancy.'' Thalia told Percy, bored.
Grover and I sat on the edge of the fountain, away from the others. We thought that maybe if we did that, everybody wouldn’t know we were from that school-the school for loser freaks who couldn’t make it anywhere else.
''I am NOT a loser freak!"' Grover looked pretty mad.
'' Of course not, G-man!'' Percy explained. ''You're my best friend!''
''Except for Annabeth!'' Thalia added, which made everyone laugh.
''Read.'' Percy said stiffly.
“Detention?” Grover asked.
"PLEASE SAY YES!" Conner screamed.
“Nah,” I said. “Not from Brunner. I just wish he’d lay off me sometimes. I mean-I’m not a genius.”
"Awwww, man!"
''I thought you were a genius, Percy!'' Nico said in a mocking tone and batting his eyelashes.
Artemis aimed another arrow at him and he instantly shut up.
Grover didn’t say anything for a while. Then, when I thought he was going to make some deep philosophical comment to make me feel better, he said, “Can I have your apple?”
Everyone laughed and laughed while Grover just got redder.
I didn't have much of an appetite, so I let him take it.
''Now, THAT'S a first.'' Thalia muttered to herself.
I watched the stream of cabs going down Fifth Avenue, and thought of my mom's apartment, only little ways uptown from where we sat. I hadn't seen her in since Christmas. I wanted so bad to jump in a taxi and head home.hug me and be glad to see me, but she'd be disappointed too. She'd send me right back to Yancy, remind me that I had to try harder, even if this was my sixth school in six years.
''Seriously?''Piper asked in amazement. ''Sixth school in six years? You've broken MY record!'' Piper said in disbelief.
Mr. Brunner parked his wheelchair at the base of the handicapped ramp. He ate celery while reading a paperback novel. A red umbrella stuck up
Then Leo and Apollo stared singing 'Umbrella', and would have, if it wasn't for Artemis.
''Read.'' She insructed Katie while gagging Apollo.
from the back of his chair, making it look like a motorized cafe table.
"Sweet!" Leo yelled, and started to make a blue print.
I was about to unwrap my sandwich when Nancy Bobofit appeared in front of me with her ugly friends-I guess she’d gotten tired of stealing from the tourists-and dumped her half-eaten lunch in Grover’s lap.
''DISGUSTING!'' Reyna and Piper squealed, and then Piper face-palmed herself.
“Oops.” She grinned at me with her crooked teeth. Her freckles were orange, as if somebody had spray-painted her face with liquid cheetos.
''Dude, is there such a thing?'' Will questioned.
I tried to stay cool. The school counselor had told me a million times, “Count to ten, get control of your temper.” But I was so mad my mind went blank. A wave roared in my ears.
“Oh, Percy.'', Everyone sighed except for all the Romans.
I don’t remember touching her, but the next thing I knew, Nancy was sitting on her butt in the
fountain, screaming, “Percy pushed me!” Mrs. Dodds materialized next to us. Some of the kids were whispering: “Did you see-” “-the water-” “-like it grabbed her-”

''SWEET!'' Leo exclaimed
I didn’t know what they were talking about. All I knew was that I was in trouble again. As soon as Mrs. Dodds made sure poor little Nancy was okay, promising to get her a new shirt at the museum gift shop, etc., etc., Mrs. Dodds turned on me. There was a triumphant fire in her eyes, as if I’d done something she’d been waiting for all semester. “Now, honey-” “I know,” I grumbled. “A month erasing workbooks.”
''AHHHHH! YOU NEVER, EVER GUESS YOUR OWN PUNISHMENT! AND YOU DON'T SAY IT OUT LOUD!'' Apollo yelled.
Artemis took a deep breath. "Just. Read."
"Ooo, touche, someone's on their per-" Connor was whispering.
Silence.
And Connor was now a buck.

(^-^)
last edited Больше года
monkey
I'm sorry I haven't updated in days. or weeks. whatever floats your boat.
i just........curse the person that invented homework. and extra languages.
i dunno, but i kinda like writing in lowercase.
bumbumbum
deedeedeedee

i'm also thinking about doing one whole chapter per post.
should i?

yes. i shall.

just read it already!
chop chop!
XD

''READ!'' Hera screamed in Zeus ear.
''Okay.'' He whimpered
That wasn’t the right thing to say.
"D-Did H-Hermes say something that turned out to b-be c-correct? Artemis stuttered in disbelief.
"Oh Gods." Thalia and Annabeth muttered.
Miranda face-palmed.
Katie put the book down with shaky hands, and Jake picked it up.
''CAN YOU PLEASE TELL WHO MRS. DODDS IS?'', Everyone except Percy, Grover and Nico screamed.
''You'll find out in the book.'' They answered simply.
Piper thought about charmspeaking them, but she didn't when she thought about what Percy could do to her.
She glared at him so hard his whiskery chin trembled. “I don’t think so, Mr. Underwood,” She said. “But-” “You-will-stay-here.” Grover looked at me desperately. “It’s okay, man,” I told him. “Thanks for trying.” “Honey,” Mrs. Dodds barked at me. “Now.”
"Honey, just stop!"
Nancy Bobofit smirked. I gave her my deluxe I’ll-kill-you-later stare.
Nico shuddered.
''You've seen it before?'' Annabeth asked Nico.
''Yeah.'' He replied. ''When we had go-''
Percy was giving him his deluxe I’ll-kill-you-later stare.
Nico let out a strangled gasp, and a few Romans looked away uneasily.
Then I turned to face Mrs. Dodds, but she wasn’t there. She was standing at the museum entrance, way at the top of the steps, gesturing impatiently for me to come. How’d she get there so fast? I have moments like that a lot, Where my brain falls asleep or something,and the next thing I know I've missed something, as if a puzzle piece fell out of the universe and left me staring at the blank place behind this. The school counselor told me this was part of ADHD, my brain misinterpreting things. I wasn't so sure.
There was a chorus of 'DUHs!!' in the room.
I went after Mrs.Dodds. Halfway up the steps,I glanced back at Grover. He was looking pale, cutting his eyes
''How can you cut your EYES?'' The twins and Hermes asked in chorus.
''Nico, go make them shut up!'' Thalia grumbled.
"No, do it YOURSELF!'' Came the reply.
''Shut up and do it, Death Boy.'' Thalia said threatningly.
''Pinecone Face!''
''Emo Dude!''
''Tree Sap!'
''Skeleton!''
''Pinecone seed!''
''Freaking weird emo boy!''
''I am NOT emo!''
''Yes you are!''
''NO!''
''YES!''
"LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!"
"YOU SHUT UP, LIAR!"
"LALALALALALA!"
''WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE HADES UP!'' Everyone screamed.
They split into two groups.
All the boys put tape on Nico's mouth.
All the girls (except Drew, who was busy putting on makeup), put tape on Thalia's mouth.
"Read!" Leo sang.
between me and Mr.Brunner, like he wanted Mr.Brunner to notice what was going on, but Mr. Brunner was absorbed in his novel. I looked back up. Mrs. Dodds had disappeared again. She was now inside the building, at the end of the entrance hall. Okay, I thought. She's going to make me buy a new shirt for Nancy at the gift shop.
''That has to be the most PATHETIC excuse!'' Will announced.
But apparently that wasn't the plan.
''Then what was? To-'' Travis said a bit sarcastically. ''To make Percy dress in a tutu?'' Conner finished sarcastically.
''Or how 'bout making him go in an airplane?'' They both cracked up.
Somebody giggled.
Conner and Travis ended getting duct tape on their mouths.
''Duct tape.'' Annabeth concluded. '' An essential tool for demigods.'' Percy finished.
I followed her deeper into the museum. When I finally caught up with her
''Finally?'' All the Romans questioned.
''Just. Don't. Ask.'' Percy said while gritting his teeth.
Everyone else laughed. (except Poseidon and Percy.)
we were back in the Greek and Roman section. Except for us, the gallery was empty. Mrs. Dodds stood with her arms crossed in front of a big marble frieze of the Greek gods. She was making this weird noise in her throat like growling. Even without the noise, I would've been nervous.
''TOTALLY!'' Grover screamed.
"Okay, dude, we get it. Calm down." Percy said.
It's weird being alone with a teacher, especially Mrs. Dodds. Something about the way she looked at the frieze, as if she wanted to pulverize it . . . ”You've been giving us problems honey,” she said.
I did the safe thing. I said, “Yes ma'am.”

''How did Percy know if that was the safe thing?'' Octavian asked, startling everybody 'cause he had been quiet.
''Hey Octopus!'' Thalia who, intelligently had taken off the tape with her hands, taunted. ''Go kiss your teddy bear or something!''
Now, THIS made everyone laugh hysterically.
-------------------------------------1 hour later-------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-
She tugged on the cuffs of her leather jacket. “Did you really think you would get away with it?”
''With WHAT?'' Everyone except Percy, Grover, Nico and Apollo screamed. ( Apollo didn't because he was listening to songs on his iPod again, and Nico because.... you know!)
Hera noticed this, walked over to where he was sitting and screamed in his ear, ''GIMMIE THAT IPOD YA STUPID SUN!'' Apollo handed it over and groaned.
Hera walked back to where she was sitting, and started listening to music.
Thalia, Percy and Annabeth gave her the evil eye, and Thalia started reading.
The look in her eyes was beyond mad. It was evil. She'sa teacher,
''PERSEUS JACKSON!" Grover started.
Percy flinched.
"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?'' Grover screamed at his best friend.
''Dude, I didn't know then!'' Percy defended himself.
''Oh.'' Said sheepishly.
Jake passed the book to Nico.
I thought nervously. It's not like she's going to hurt me.I said, “I'll-I'll try harder, ma'am.”
Thunder shook the building.

Everyone turned to look at Zeus.
''What?'' He snapped ''Read the BOOK!''
Suddenly, Hera started singing 'Show Me Your Peacock' By Katy Perry.
Apollo snatched the iPod and started listening to songs.
His daughters started singing their own version of Katy Perry's 'California Gurls.'
Chorus
Apollo's girls
We're unforgettable,
Quiver and armour on top,
Sun-kissed skin so hot,
It'll melt a colchis bull.
Oh oh oh oh oh oh

CREDIT: LeoNicoCrazaiii

"That's my girls!!! But don't forget you get your looks from your daddy" Apollo said impressed by his daughters. Everyone else groaned. "What? I am hot, aren't I?"
"Apollo,Oh Apollo. if you don't shut up. I'll slit your throat!" Clarisse replied.
Apollo gulped,"Read." he said in a squeaky voice.
"We are not fools, Percy Jackson," Mrs. Dodds said. "It was only a matter of time before we found you out. Confess, and you will suffer less pain."
(my edit. i'm soooo sorry. i could delete this if you like.)
"Seriously, Nico. Stop using that raspy voice." Frank told him.
"What? She sounds like that." Nico retorted, obviosly miffed.
"It's creepy." Frank mumbled. "Anyways, you had too-"
"CONFESS WHAT???" everyone questioned except Percy and Grover.
"I don't know, and you'll see that I don't. Mrs.Dodds is crazy , and so is her master!" Percy answered, which got a nice glare from Hades and Nico, while everyone was laughing.
" What am I also crazy, because I'm his son?" Nico asked, completely taking it the wrong way.
" I'm not crazy. Jackson and his father are the lunatics!" Hades totally offended.
" Oh, brother your asking for it " Poseidon said angrily.
" Bring it on, fish face" Both Hades and Nico said in unison slash .
Percy got out Riptide, and was about to strike at Nico when someone yelled...
" Oh, for crying out loud, just start reading the damn book Zeus, before they look too horrible to look at!" yelled Aphrodite.
"But we wanted to see the fight."said Ares and Clarisse together.
"READ" sneered Athena
I didn't know what she was talking about.
All I could think of was that the teachers must've found the illegal stash of candy I'd been selling out of my dorm room. Or maybe they'd realized I got my essay on Tom Sawyer from the Internet without ever reading the book and now they were going to take away my grade. Or worse, they were going to make me read the book.

"YOU CHEATED!!!!" Athena and Annabeth screamed.
" That's plagiarism and totally against the law!" yelled Athena
" He should be our BROTHER" screamed Travis and Conner.
" Ugh! I'm dating a law breaker and a dimwit! Oh, what have I become?" Annabeth said.
"Hey! I usually fail so what i get kicked out of school for plagiarism? No more , Mrs.Dodds right? Also I'm the best guy you'll get, your too annoying. Always talking about facts!" Percy defended.
They both fought for a good half-hour, until they finally kissed and made up. They noticed everyone was staring at them and they blushed hard, like a tomato, " Read Zeus" Annabeth ordered.
"Nah-uh! I think I'm going to be sick" Zeus replied, and ran off to the bathroom
" ME TOO!" agreed all of the boys except Poseidon, Frank and Octavian
Thalia picked up the book" Hey Octopus, your turn" and threw the book at Octavian, which he didn't catch.
"Well?" she demanded.
"Ma'am, I don't..."
"Your time is up," she hissed.
Then the weirdest thing happened.
" What happened?" asked Leo returning from the bathroom with everyone else behind him.
Octavian replied obliviously irritated,"well, if you let me finish, we'll see what hap-"
"Gross!" screamed Aphrodite" you all smell like BARF"
" We just came back for throwing up. What do you expect for us to smell like flowers? " Leo defended.
Aphrodite did her little magic, and the next thing you know all the guys were wearing pink dressed, with a lot of make up, and smelled like roses." I expect you to look and smell like that!" snickered Aphrodite " It'll take about 20 minutes without any of you guys talking. Read Octavian!" Before they could start fighting Octavian started reading.

CREDIT: crazy_greek

Her eyes began to glow like barbecue coals. Her fingers stretched, turning into talons. Her jacket melted into large, leathery wings. She wasn’t human.
"Well duh!" Everyone said. Percy blushed and grabbed the book from Octavian.
She was a shriveled hag with bat wings and claws and a mouth full of yellow fangs, and she was about to slice me to ribbons.
"I bet Alecto won't appreciate your description, Percy." Nico said innocently.
"Oh, I bet she will, if I remind her of what happens next." Percy replied just as innocently.
"What are you talking about?"
"Greeks! They will take advantage of any opportunity to appear superior to us!" Octavian said. A few senators nodded in agreement.
"I'm Greek and I am as ignorant as you!" Piper said.
"They're stupid, too! I never said we're ignorant!" Octavian answered.
"Oh, so you know what they're talking about." Piper said.
"I... I..."
"Oh, the great rhetor has lost his ability of speaking! That should never happen to a descendant of Apollo! We always have something to say!" Will said.
"Even if it's stupid." Artemis commented. "Now, augur, stop humiliating yourself! And you, Percy, read."
Then things got even stranger.
Everyone bent closer to hear.
Mr. Brunner, who’d been out in front of the museum a minute before, wheeled his chair into the doorway of the gallery, holding a pen in his hand.
“What ho, Percy!”
(my edit. sorry! i'll delete it if you want!) "Seriously, Chiron? What ho?" Nico questioned, complete with finger-quotes.
he shouted, and tossed the pen through the air.
"You sent him into fight with nothing but a pen?" Leo asked.
Some senators were also confused and looked at Percy in disbelief.
"Stop looking at me like that! It's not just a pen!"
Mrs. Dodds lunged at me.
With a yelp, I dodged and felt talons slash the air next to my ear. I snatched the ballpoint pen out of the air, but when it hit my hand, it wasn’t a pen anymore. It was a sword—Mr. Brunner’s bronze sword, which he always used on tournament day.

"See? It's a magic pen. Riptide."
"Chiron? You used Riptide in class? That's... That's desrespectful!" Poseidon looked angry.
"Well, my lord, I had to keep it safe, so I had to carry it everywhere with me. Since I already had a sword, why bother using another one?"
Poseidon didn't look convinced but dropped the matter.
Mrs. Dodds spun toward me with a murderous look in her eyes.
My knees were jelly. My hands were shaking so bad I almost dropped the sword.
"Wimp!" Ares, Clarisse and a few senators said.
"I'd like to see how you felt the first time you saw a monster attacking you!"
"Being afraid is something expected. Only fools don't feel fear. A true hero feels fear but chooses to face it." Lupa said and everyone became silent.
She snarled, “Die, honey!”
''HONEY, GAH! SHUT UP!"
And she flew straight at me.
Absolute terror ran through my body. I did the only thing that came naturally: I swung the sword.

"You are either the bravest or the stupidest demigod I know! Why didn't you try to cover yourself?" Thalia exclaimed.
"I was terrified! That means I couldn't think so I let my insticts guide me!"
"Because you know what thinking is like!"
"Oh, you're one to talk!"
"Shut up, Kelp Head!"
"No, you shut up, Pinecone Face!"
"No, you, Seaweed Brain!"
"No, you,-"
"YOU BOTH SHUT UP!" Grover shouted. "You're giving me a migraine and satyrs don't have migraines!"
"Really? I thought they do and quite often, because you complain often about them."
"That's because I've been present in almost all your fights!" He says pointing at Percy, Thalia, Nico and Annabeth. "My migraines started the day I brought you at Camp Half-Blood!"
"Actually, they started on the first day of our first mission." Annabeth commented but quickly lowered her head when Grover looked at her angrily.
"I guess I'd better keep reading." Percy said.
The metal blade hit her shoulder and passed clean through her body as if she were made of water. Hisss!
"Beginner's luck!" Octavian said.
"Or too good insticts!" Thalia responded.
"Why are Greeks such arrogants?"
"Arrogants!"
"Thalia, stop! Were I arrogant, I wouldn't feel embarassed by you reading about my life."
"That's crazy! Why don't you want them to read about your victories?" Annabeth asked.
"Because it'll change the way they see me!"
"Crybaby!"
"Clarisse, the next book is about what happened in the Sea of Monsters." She became paller. "See? You understand what I'm talking about."
"It's none of your choice, young man. I say we all need to know what's in your mind and that's what shall happen!" Hera said, obviously annoyed. "Anyone else in your place would have been super-happy!"
"I'm not anyone else! I'm me! And I don't like talking about myself or about the battles I've given!"
"You'd better find a way to accept it, because that's exactly what's happening right now! And now, read!"
Mrs. Dodds was a sand castle in a power fan. She exploded into yellow powder, vaporized on the spot, leaving nothing but the smell of sulfur and a dying screech and a chill of evil in the air, as if those two glowing red eyes were still watching me.
"Of course she did! She's a creature of the Underworld, so she lives in the shadows!" Nico said.
"No one argues." Annabeth said calmly.
I was alone.
There was a ballpoint pen in my hand.
Mr. Brunner wasn’t there. Nobody was there but me.

"What!?! Chiron, you should have said something, anything, to make him see you were proud!" Poseidon said.
"I had my reasons."
"What reasons?"
"Father, he did what he believed to be the right thing." Percy said.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Poseidon said.
"Wait and you'll see."

Oh, I wish I had some more time! Every time I start typing, I can't stop! I hope you liked it!

I forgot! You can find the books online for free so you can post (if you don't have the books) or so you don't have to type everything!

back to me.

My hands were still trembling. My lunch must've been contaminated with magic mushrooms or something.
There was a huge chorus of laughter. ''Only PERCY could like, think like, THAT!'' Thalia thought out loud. ''THALIA! THAT WAS THE WRONG THING TO SAY!'' Nico thundered.
''WHY?'' Thalia whined.
''Cause.... Percy....... CAN'T THINK!'' Nico answered.
Everyone laughed hysterically.
''Hey Percy, you are freaking freaking weird!'' Leo said in true hip-hopper style.
Piper kicked him in the soft spot.
''Jeez Piper! You're getting violent by the hour! Calm down! Jeez!'' Jason told Piper.
''Shut up Sparky!'' She muttered.
Suddenly there was a shout.
''EUREKA!''
Everyone turned to look at Conner and Travis, who were dancing on the floor, then noticed the duct tape on the floor.
''Uh oh!'' Everyone said.
''Don't worry, I got it!'' Demeter reassured them, snapping her fingers.
Suddenly, a huge pile of mushrooms appeared.
''AAAHHH! MUSHROOMS!'' Travis took a handful of them and stuffed them in his mouth.
"Someone's hungry." Annabeth muttered.
Everyone watched as Travis became a squirrel and climbed onto Demeter's shoulder.
Conner quietly sat down.
''Now,'' Demeter turned to Percy. ''Those are magic mushrooms.''
Percy decided to read.
Had I imagined the whole thing?
There was a chorus of ''NO!''
Grover was sitting by the fountain, a museum map tented over his head. Nancy Bobofit was still standing there, soaked form her swim in the fountain, grumbling to her ugly friends. When she saw me, she said, “I hope Mrs. Kerr whipped your butt.”
''HEY! Who is Mrs. Kerr? And did she whip your butt?'' Leo asked, in an innocent voice.
*cue face palms*
I said, “Who?”
''Nah. I thought you were saying, MOO!'' Leo said trying to be funny.
''Shut up Leo! And stop trying to be funny when you aren't!'' Annabeth hissed.
“Our teacher. Duh!” I blinked. We had no teacher named Mrs. Kerr. I asked Nancy what she was talking about. She just rolled her eyes and turned away. I asked Grover where Mrs. Dodds was. He said, “Who?”
''LIAR! You very well know!'' Chris and Nico cried out. LIAR! PANTS........ NO, MAKE THAT FUR ON FIRE!'' Chris and Nico started chanting.
But he paused first, and he wouldn’t look me in the eye, so I thought he was messing with me. “Not funny, man,” I told him. “This is serious.” Thunder boomed overhead.
''Why was Dad always mad when something happened like this?'' Thalia and Jason asked at the same time.
I saw Mr. Brunner sitting under his read umbrella, reading his book, as if he’d never moved. I went over to him. He looked up, a little distracted.
''So Mr. Brunner gets a hint about what is going on!'' Hazel said sarcastically.
“Ah, that would be my pen. Please bring your own writing utensil
''IT'S NOT A WRITING UTENSIL! IT'S A FREAKING SWORD!'' Leo screamed.
in the future, Mr. Jackson.” I handed Mr. Brunner his pen. I hadn’t even realized I was still holding it. “Sir,” I said, “where’s Mrs. Dodds?”
''Straight to the point as always, huh?'' Annabeth asked shaking her head, and kissed Percy on the cheek.
He stared at me blankly. “Who?” “The other chaperone. Mrs. Dodds. The pre-algebra teacher.''
'' What’d he say? What’d he say? What’d he say?What’d he say? What’d he say? What’d he say?'' Leo said in excitement. ''JUST FREAKING SHUT UP!'' Came the reply, from everyone else.
He frowned and sat forward, looking mildly concerned. “Percy, there is no Mrs. Dodds on this trip. As far as I know, there has never been a Mrs. Dodds at Yancy Academy. Are you feeling alright?”
''That's the end of Chapter 1!'' Percy announced.
"PAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAA­AAA­AAA­AAY­YYY­YYY­YYY­YY!­&qu­ot; Dionysus
screamed.
And for the first time in demigod history, they agreed.

yaaaaay. done! OMG. they agreed.
Like, HOW?
bye.
+a free monkey..
last edited Больше года
Больше года corrected said…
ummm good luck with this there are already stories like it. u can go to the other one already made and offer to be a cowriter! it would make the posts there a lot faster and ppl would read ur chapters!