Герои Олимпа The Blood Of Olympus

LostInTheVoid posted on Oct 19, 2013 at 01:23AM
Alrighty folks, I don't know about you but I can not wait a year for BoO to come out, but unfortunately I have to. Sad face. BUT, that is why I created this, a forum that will probably die, or go really wrong!!
-crowd goes yay-

This will be a forum... (duh) -drum roll-..............where us users create our version of BoO. Now, I know we all have different opinions on what the storyline should be, yesh, yesh. But we should try anyway. The story will be written like The Heroes Of Olympus books usually are, and we will take turns in being different characters, for example: (also i dont know if this will work, lol)

<b> PERCY <b>
I had blue bacon today. Yum.

and then the next person will be like:

<b> PIPER <b>

I'm a vegetarian!

Exxxxxxcept those are really really short examples and the chapters should be more to the story line. This will probably fail but there is nothing wrong with trying, also I joined today so go ahead and add me as a friend! :D

I will also create another RP which is at Camp Halfblood (not at present time in the books, it will be more peaceful and they arent in a war with the romans, although thats a cool idea)

I WILL START :D and fail c:

Герои Олимпа 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года LostInTheVoid said…
annnnd the bold part failed :D anyway, someones gotta teach me how to do that. I'm hyper... and hyper rhymes with piper.... so.... i guess that means my character should be leo. dont ask for reasoning... just because it is.. gotta accept. also the chapters aren't going to be as long, maybe like 2 paragraphs. and there wont be like 6 leo chapters in a row, it will go 1 at a time.

LEO
~~~

Leo was tinkering. He was always tinkering, in fact, his nickname should be "Admiral Leo the Tinkerer from Leo World". Team Leo! However he was happy with Leo. Tinkering reminded Leo of peeing anyway, and he didn't want that to be his new nickname.

At the moment Leo was working on the astrolabe, trying to wire it to the route to Calypso's island, and he was having trouble. He sensed it was some sort of message that he should wait until after the war business. He kept forgetting Coach Hedge was gone, and Nico, and that pretty girl Reyna, who did not like him at all. Leo guessed it was because he blew up her camp and started a war, he was possessed though. He walked out to the lounge area and saw Hazel and Frank there, talking. Then they noticed him and went silent.

'It's okay, continue with your conversation, I was just... checking on the camp.' He waved towards the television screens (correct me if they are broken, i have faint memories of them shutting down) and saw that nothing unusual was happening. Nothing unusual meaning they were all preparing for a war with the Romans. Leo wondered if Hazel and Frank were hoping that if this war ended up in one of the camps being destroyed, the Romans would win. He didn't blame them, they were from Camp Jupiter, but although he, Frank and Hazel were good friends, he still felt that separation from the two, since they were sort of against each other when it came to Greeks and Romans. He noticed they were waiting for him to leave. 'Oh, sorry.' He left, wondering if they were talking about him. Don't be so vain! He scolded himself, they were probably talking about each other or something private. He walked outside to the helm of the ship and noticed fire coming their way. After a moment to contain himself he ran and sounded the alarms.
Больше года Redwall253 said…
Post soon
LostInTheVoid commented…
Ohhh no, it isnt just my story, it's everyones story, so someone else writes the Далее chapter and then I can post или someone else again. :D Больше года
Больше года Redwall253 said…
Oh I see! Hmmmmmmmmmmm well I don't have much time to post what with writing a new story and all but I can help advertise
Больше года Arhionvar said…
smile
alright i canntry but i dont promise anything
Больше года ArtemisStag said…
smile
um i can't devote myself to this JUST YET but its extremely cool. @LostInTheVoid you should probably do the next chappie though. i doubt anyones gonna go and do it any time soon. BUT COOL FANFIC!
Больше года PureWallo said…
REYNA
~~~~~

Reyna liked Nico Di Angelo. She reminded her of herself so much it was uncanny. He had barely spoken for the entire time he had been transporting Reyna and the Athena Parthenos, which suited Reyna just fine. They had been travellling for two days, and were nearing theitr goal. Reyna wasn't convinced that her bearing the Athena Parthenos to Camp Hlf-blood would secure peace between the two factions of demigods. It wouldn't be enough for Octavian. SHe was sure of that. And she definitely didn't trust an entire camp of Greekl demigods.
"Just one more hop." Reyna was startled by Nico's voice. SHe had been lost in thought, and was slightly shaken that their destination was so near.
"Right. And, Nico? Thank you. Really, you could have prevented a war. You have done both camps a great service... hopefully."The ghost of a smile crept onto Nico's face. With a crooked grin, he said,
"Hopefully. Well, that's the settler. Let's do this." Reyna smirked and took his hand. The Athena Parthenos was bound to them by Leo's unbreakable harness. Reyna held her breath, steeling herself for the events ahead as she and Nico stepped into the void.

Aha cliffhanger :D If you so wish, I shall devote more to this.
Больше года PureWallo said…
Ed. I just kind of think there should be a Reyna chapter. Please feedback?
Больше года corrected said…
have reyna kill herself when she finds out nico will never love her becuz hes GAY