Thalia(Mentioned)

Gods:
Athena
Poseidon
Aphrodite
Hermes
Ares

Setting: Camp Halfblood(RR)
Time: After the Battle of Manhattan, when Percy goes missing.

Герои Олимпа 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ConnerandTravis said…
Chapter 1:

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I screamed and flopped onto the floor. I get from the floor as the annoying clock is still going off. I turn it off and get ready for school. Now, I’m not the brightest kid in the world, but not to toot my own horn, I am the wisest 14 year-old in the world.
“Brandon!” My dad called. “Hurry up, don’t want to be late!”
“Let’s go with that Pops,” I retort back.
My mom left me when I was a week old, so I don’t really remember her and my dad doesn’t like to talk about her. There are no pictures of her in the house, but I do pretend what she looks like. I think she has blond hair and light blue eyes. I think she is selfish for leaving my dad with me.
Anyway, I quickly ate breakfast and climbed into the car. As my dad drove, I stared out the window. Finally my dad got to my school. I said goodbye and headed into the dreadful prison. First period, Math. I painfully sat through learning equations.
“Josh,” I whispered to my best friend Josh Gardner. He was short kid with curly brown hair. I don’t know why he was in average math when he was the smartest kid in the class.
“Brandon Davis!” Mr. Turner shouted. “What’s the next step?” I looked at the board and it all looked like foreign language.
“Uh, divide by negative two?” I said,unsure and the teacher gave me a sour look, but nodded. I smiled feeling proud of myself
“Josh,” I whispered again
“What do you want Brandon?” He asked, annoyed. He usually tolerated me because he knew I had serious problems with sitting still, but today it was like he was on defcon 1.
“Nevermind then,” I muttered and went back to taking notes. I was thankful for when the bell rang. I got up to pack up my stuff, but Mr Turner said:
“Hold it right there Davis.”
I gulped and turned to Josh. He looked worried and he looked like as if I was going to die. I waved him off and walked up to Mr. Turner.
“Now Mr. Davis, how did you do it?” He asked.
“Uh, the problem sir?” I questioned, really confused.
“No you dunce,” He answered harshly. “How did you sneak past the gods?”
“Gods?” I squeaked.This guy was seriously taking some kind of drug. “Mr. Turner, there are no such things as gods.”
“You ignorant mortals,” He hissed. “Going through life numbly.” As he was on his rampage I started to sneak out, but he caught me. “Not so fast Brandon, I’m going to get my reward.” I thought I was going to die, but Josh came charging in with two other kids. They attacked Mr. T. Mr. Turner let go of me and I scurried to the corner. The unknown kids pulled out swords and started attacking my Math teacher. Then the weirdest thing happen, Mr Turner bursted into glitter.
“Yuck,” The boy said, wiping the glitter off of him. “I hate this part.”
“Stop complaining, Lucas.” The girl rolled her eyes at Lucas. Josh ,who had been checking to see if any other teachers were coming, walked over to the two.
“Shut it Lucas and Mikayla. How are going to explain it to-” Josh gestured to me.
“You know I’m still in the room,” I say, feeling ignored. “I don’t know what that was, who you two are, or why do you guys have swords?!”
“Hush Brandon.” Mikayla snapped.
“I’m going to tell the principle.” I warned.
“And you think the principle is going to believe you that we have swords and Mr.Turner exploded into yellow sand?” Lucas snorted. “If you want to get lock up in a mental hospital, be my guest, mortal.”
Josh smacked Lucas. “He’s like you.” Josh said and Lucas rolled his eyes.
I ran my hair through my blond hair.I glared at Lucas, my grey eyes darkening. I didn’t like this Lucas kid and he sure didn’t like me.
“We got to get him to camp.” Mikayla said, finally.
“Camp?” I asked.
“In New York, so buckle up.” Lucas said with a grin.
last edited Больше года