Герои Олимпа Calypso x Leo

owllover911 posted on Nov 13, 2013 at 04:33AM
Leo's P.O.V.
Rushing toward the control panel, Leo grabbed the WII controller and gave it a little flick. Festus answered in a snort, his ruby eyes glowing and bronze plates grew brighter with warmth. As his busy fingers passed, grazed, and pressed multiple buttons, his mind focused on one thought: Calyspo. After leaving her on her island, was it Oogigia? nothing, except for his mother's death, depressed him more. He had promised her to come back, and Leo Valdez never breaks promises, especially ones including a girl he loves.
Piper entered the room, "Leo, it's time for lunch." Her multi-colored eyes was a bit dark today, even if she tried to hide it. Leo suspected it was because of the departure of Rheyna, Nico, and Coach.
As they stepped into the room, the other five seemed to try to be more livelier. They needed his jokes and usual up-beat attitude. Leo smiled as he sat at the circular table. "Dang, I so freakin' hungry I can eat a whole drakon! Where's the food, Pipes?" Everyone smiled, but Annabeth and Percy's face held a tinge of sadness. Oops, wrong comment, he thought.
"Anyways, Pipes fire away! I need some food in ma stomach."
"Fine," Piper said as she shot a jalapeno at his face.
Leo held the jalapeno up in her face. "A jalapeno? Seriously? Ya know Pipe, not all Mexican people like peppers."
Piper responded with a splash of salsa, a gunk of guacamol, and a handful of chips in his face. Everyone laughed as Leo wiped the assorted Mexican food off his face. They're laughing a little too loud, he noticed. Trying to look funny, he laughed along.
His fingers tapped nervously on the table: I love you, I love you, ..//.-../---/...-/.//-.--/---/..-

Герои Олимпа 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Arhionvar said…
Possssssssssssstttttttttttt. Pppppllllzzzzzzz
Больше года NymphsOfOlympus said…
Nice start with the whole Morse code thingy! ;)
Больше года ArtemisStag said…
cool. if you're waiting for readers (i know a lot of fanfic writers do) i think that you've got them.
last edited Больше года
Больше года ArtemisStag said…
……… post ………….
Больше года gwendiamond said…
big smile
It's great! I'm definitely going to keep up with it! Keep posting!!!