Герои Олимпа lets talk cray cray! xD

MERCEYISAWESOME posted on Nov 16, 2013 at 09:33PM
Okay, so this is one of those forums where we talk about the HoO series... but in a way, different.

How this goes:

Every week is a different topic. Like, if the topic is about percy jackson, all we'll talk about is percy jackson. We wouldn't talk about nico. Makes sense? Also, I'll be counting down the days so don't be confused when you see a comment that says 'Monday.' It's there for a reason. And so every Sunday will be a new topic. And I'll make sure to post the topic on Sundays. :) (and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense, just message me and I'll explain.) Enjoy!!!

Герои Олимпа 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года MERCEYISAWESOME said…
Since today is Saturday, I won't post a topic. But I will tommorow! So hang tight!
Больше года Redwall253 said…
??????????????????????????????????????????­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???
MERCEYISAWESOME commented…
whats so confusing? Больше года
Больше года Kernavos said…
Let's
And what's 'cray cray'?
last edited Больше года
laugh
1) cray cray means crazy, and 2) ITS SUNDAY!!! xD okay, so like I said, I'll be posting a new topic to talk about every Sunday.

So here's the topic for this week: PERCIO!!! ( I know this topic is really expected, but oh wells. :3)
Больше года corrected said…
crying
DISTURBING
... uh, well I think percico is cute.. and I kind of maybe ship it.... but I'd much rather have percabeth. Percy and annabeth has known each other since they were 12. And as soon as they met in the lightning thief we all knew they would get together. Nico just needs to wait a while to find his soul mate. :)
corrected commented…
nico just needs to stop being confused Больше года
HermionePiper commented…
yeah i'd prefer percabeth, just because they've been through so much together Больше года
.... that's really all we have to say about percico? Okay.... O_o uh, since its Sunday, let's talk about a softer subject: Jason's dream. I thought it was epic! Like how Rachel pretty much bitched slapped Octavian with her words. OR when Grover brought up the fact that Reyna's initials were RA-RA. Grover is just awesome! xD
Больше года HermionePiper said…
'Let's talk cray-cray" <- Mercey definitely made this forum
oh, im touched that Ты noticed that! xD Больше года
Больше года HermionePiper said…
YES JASON'S DREAM WAS EPIC! I missed Grover soooo much we haven't seen him forever! And Rachel sassing off to Octavian was absolutely perfect <3
couldnt have сказал(-а) it better myself Больше года