Герои Олимпа Nyx's Daughter

horse22133454 posted on Jan 14, 2014 at 08:08PM
So, I'm going to try and do a story on here. I'll try updating the story as much as I can the more people I see reading it.

This is after the war with Gaea.

Summary:

Bree has been at Camp Half-Blood as long as she could remember. But her immortal parent never claimed her. That is until her sixteenth birthday. When Bree is claimed not by a god, but by Nyx, the goddess of night, the gods want Bree dead. Bree goes on the run, only to find out that Nyx is planning to overthrow Olympus. Bree faces the option to either save Olympus, or let Nyx destroy Olympus. Which will she choose?
(This summary sucks, because I just can't seem to find the right words to describe the story that I'm planning out in my head)

Characters:

Bree Ganis
Hannah Hackle
Derek Granite
Gods/Goddesses
PJO Characters
HoH Characters

Disclaimer:
I don't own the Percy Jackson Series.

Chapter 1
Bree POV

Today was January 13, 2014. In other words, my sixteenth birthday. Now I really didn’t care if I got any presents or not, I just wanted to be claimed by my godly parent. Ten years in the Hermes cabin. Ten years with the Stoll’s playing pranks on me while I sleep, ten years’ worth of possessions being stolen only to turn up the next day on another cabins roof. All I wanted was one simple thing really. It can’t be that hard to claim someone as your kid, could it? I was hoping I was a daughter of Apollo, or maybe even Athena. I’ve seen each of them, Athena with her dark curly hair and grey, calculating eyes. And Apollo with his dark blue eyes and his blond hair. I could resemble either one, I had dark, curly hair like Athena and I had blue eyes like Apollo. But, maybe I was some other god’s child…maybe I could be-

“Don’t think too hard about it Bree,” Derek, my best friend, interrupted my thoughts as we walked to breakfast together. He was a son of Hephaestus with green eyes and short black hair. He reached about 6’ tall and had muscles. His orange Camp Half-Blood t-shirt had been made sleeveless so he could work in the forges.

“I can’t help it.” I said crossing my arms before continuing with, “didn’t you ever try to find out your godly parent before you were claimed?”

“I was claimed the second I stepped into Camp,” Derek stated.

“True,” I said sighing. “It’s been-“

“Ten years. I know, but you have to be patient with this.” Derek interrupted me just as we reached the Dining Hall and he walked to his cabin’s table. I turned to the Hermes table and found Hannah, my other best friend, sitting by the Stoll’s chatting with one of them. I walked over to her and slipped into an empty seat beside her.

“Hey,” I greeted.

“Hey, happy birthday.” She greeted me smiling before going back to talking with the Stoll twin. About half way through breakfast Chiron gathered everyone's attention by stomping his hoof three times.

"Now, today the huntresses are visiting today. So, we will have a game of Capture the Flag later today." Chiron said. Everyone erupted in cheers due to the fact we were going to play capture the flag. I was clapping and cheering along with everyone else though.

****Later At Capture the Flag****

It was campers versus hunters. I was on defense with the rest of the Hermes, Hades, Hephaestus, Athena, and Nike campers. The rest of the cabins were on offence to try and get the other flag. I stood next the orange flag Derek standing on the other side scanning the trees for any signs of the hunters. I sighed upset that my godly parent still hadn't claimed me. Derek said, "stop thinking about it."

He was focused on an area of trees off to the far left side. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye before looking at the area he was inspecting. The tip of a polished arrow reflected the light momentarily. Derek got into a fighting stance drawing his sword. I copied his movement but with my dagger, scanning the rest of the trees for any other hunters. They slipped out of the trees and had us surrounded in a circle. Two of the ten that had surrounded us had an arrow aimed near Derek, another two of the ten had an arrow aimed near me. One girl approached the flag only to have Derek swing around warding her off with his sword. One archer who was aiming towards Derek let the arrow fly straight at his open back. Once the arrow hit instead of penetrating his skin it exploded in many ropes wrapping around Derek's arms and chest.

Derek hit the ground with a grunt dropping his sword and the huntresses started approaching the flag again. I felt a surge of power before darkness surrounded the huntresses, the flag, and me.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_

Okay so there's the first chapter. I'm a bit rusty on writing. Tell me what you think in the comments. Thanks for Reading!

Герои Олимпа No Ответы