Герои Олимпа Son Of Sobek 2

Jane_Bridges posted on Apr 11, 2014 at 01:30AM
Chapter Three (Percy)

They just appeared out of the air like five minutes after Percy said his name. Next to him Annabeth jumped, "Are you Carter?" She asked. "Yup, who are you?" He asked "Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." Suddenly the girl next to Carter stepped back, "daughter of a ... Greek god?" She asked. Annabeth nodded, feeling suddenly protective of her mom. " Who are your friends?" Percy asked gesturing to the two girls and boy. " Oh, this is my girlfriend Zia, my sister's boyfriend Walt, and my sister
Sadie. Who are your friends?" He asked "This is my girlfriend Annabeth, my friend Jason and his girlfriend Piper, Frank and his girlfriend Hazel, Leo, Nico, and Reyna" Percy said, with a concerned look at the raven black haired girl sprawled out on the ground. "Who are you guys? Like what God?" Percy asked Carter curiously. Carter nervously replied back, "Egyptian, we have Nomes for each house of life. There spread out all across the world. We aren't demigod like I suspect you guys are, but our ancestors were demigods. We all can preform magic and can host gods."
Percy needed a moment to let that all sink in. There was a Roman camp, a Greek camp, and there were Egyptian Nomes. But before he could begin his explanation of Greeks, the prison bars opened and Octavian grinned with an evil twist in his lips, "So, you called for help, well how sweet. Gaea will have you Jason Grace, and the traitor, Reyna' s blood spilled for her awaken."
Percy sneered, "So you've been working with Gaea all along, huh?"
"Yes, and you have no idea how many things your paying for." Octavian scowled
Percy screamed and attacked
"Come on run! But be quiet! Hazel, Jason, get Nico, Annabeth and I will get Jason!" Percy said in a hushed tone. Octavian was obviously no match for Percy, who had simply stepped on his toe, knocked him out and locked him up in the prison. The real trouble were the Roman demigod who had came with Octavian to keep an eye on things, they had knocked out Jason, and Nico fainted from exhaustion.
After they had decided that Nico was going to Shadow travel Reyna to Camp Half-Blood, all the demigod had gathered on the hill to say goodbye but right when Nico closed his eyes to imagine New York city he touched Hazels hand, a goodbye gesture, and he accidentally shadow traveled all of them.
Well now they were escaping

last edited on Apr 12, 2014 at 02:59AM

Герои Олимпа No Ответы