Герои Олимпа Hero's time has come............

PiperMclean7732 posted on Mar 31, 2015 at 09:37PM
1 girl goes to CHB, but little does she know there us more to her than what others think!

Here are some links to meh other stories:
link
link
last edited on Mar 31, 2015 at 10:56PM

Герои Олимпа 177 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 177

Больше года PiperMclean7732 said…
Chapter 1:

As I woke up, I moaned remembering how today was the last day of school. It's bad enough that I'm a little bit dyslexic but in school I'm expected to recite a passage from the book I read called "love? maybe.". I know I'm going to fail even though I'm only a little bit dyslexic, I can't remember anytging half the time!!! As I was getting ready my dad, Eric, says,"Be careful today, honey!" I grunt as a response and slip out the door.
When I got to school Kylie screamed,"Hey loser!" I'm guessing you want a visual. Well, compared to my black/dark brown hair, natural tan, and brown eyes she your sterotype mean girl. She has dirty blonde hair, and green eyes. I always ignore her so today wasn't different. All of the guys eyed me in the hallway as usual I mean I've been told that I'm "beautiful". (Like yeah right) I give them my signature death glare as I make my way to Jack one of my best friends. His blonde hair is hanging in his face and his hazel eyes stare into my soul like always. "Sup" He says giving me his quirky smile. "Hi" I quickly reply as I turn to see girls staring holes in my back but Jack is paying them no attention only keeping his eyes on me.
I hate how I'm friends with him because people assume were dating and automaticly hate me. Also I don't know how he puts up with me. I mean I want to blend into the shadows half the times but he sticks with me through thick and thin. The rest of the day went by quick. Regular stuff, me getting A's and having fun in class. All until drama...... The teacher told us we had a free period and left so all the kids stayed inside the class and played music and danced. Half of the guys asked me to dance with them but all they wanted was to get my pants off me so I gave them a death glare and they asked the more popular girls to. All until Jack asked me if I wanted to dance. I gladly accepted and we probably looked like idiots until another teacher walked in and said," Class sit down!" All the kids obeyed Jack and I looked confused as someone whispered that this lady was our drama teacher. She screamed,"JACK AND NAIA! Come outside!" And we did as told. Outside she laughed a brissled laugh and transformed into a lady with snakes for hair. I looked at Jack and had the same thought........ DONT look into her eyes. But she started getting closer but not toward Jack but ME!
I freaked out and sent a wave of THE DEAD! I'm sorry but this ain't FREAKIN' walking dead!!! All of the sudden I opened a gap in the ground and both me and Jack were sent spiralling into a black abyss of dirt.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Fangirl521 said…
Awesome :)
Thanks!!! You have no idea what your comment means. I mean this is my first forum on this heroes of olympus thing sooooooo. I promise I will post soon! :-)
Больше года olympianglory said…
Oh My Zeus. That was epic! Child of Hades? Btw, I have a character for you! Her name is Olympia, she walks up to Naia and says : So your stuck here too huh? She has auburn hair, a sarcastic smile, and multicoloured eyes. pls use her!
last edited Больше года
Sure I could find a use for your character!!! I'm excited you asked!!! Who is she the child of???? She could maybe be her guide for going to CHB. And she could be a daughter of Janus!!! I promise I will use her! I'll try and post late tomorrow or tommorrow morning.
Thanks! She's the daughter of Janus, correct! Also, she is always teasing Naia about Jack
PiperMclean7732 commented…
Maybe she can be her best friend who's a girl! Больше года
Perfect thanks for your character idea! I'm writing it now so expect it later!
I'm going to post because we have a free period!!!

Chapter 2: Naia

We we're in a floating room. Jack and me were holding on to each other for dear life. I seperated and he went floating around in the other direction. I turned the other way when I bumped into a girl around my age-14- and sent my dark brown hair spiraling in my face. We both grunted and got up. "Sorry 'bout that. My names Olympia!" She said sparking a conversation and sticking out her hand. "I'm Naia. Nice to meet you." I replied shaking her hand. "So you're the new campers that are breaking through the barrier."
"Campers? What camp?"
"Oh you'll find out but let me help you down the right tunnel. You will pass out until you get there though."
Wait, WHAT!" That was the last thing I said I think even though I faintly remember calling out to Jack.

Chapter 3: Jack

I heard a shattered scream of..... Naia! I immediately ran toward the noise but blacked out. In what felt like a couple of minutes I woke up. I saw a crowd of people around me. Worried for the sake of my friend I hopped up and looked around until I saw her. Naia was on the ground with hair in her face and a paling in her skin which had such an upbeat tan to it. She didn't look like she was breathing. I tried to run toward her but 3 guys kept me restrained. As soon as one guy came toward me and said it was okay for me to see Naia I jumped up and ran into her room. When I burst into the room there was a girl holding Naia's pale lifeless hand. She didn't look sad but almost like she was waiting..... waiting for her to wake up.
She got up swiftly and stuck out a hand,"Hi. I'm Olympia." I simply replied,"Jack." And shook her hand. She said,"Don't worry she will wake up."
"How do you know?" I asked.
"Because she just talking to someone very important......"

Haha!!! Cliffy! I promise to either post later today or tomorrow!!!!
last edited Больше года
Chapter 3: Naia

In front of me I saw a memory. It was when I was younger. A woman was pacing in front of a council. The man in the middle talked first,"Mania! You know you shouldn't have made life when you we're split between personalities!"
"I'm sorry Zeus! But her father helped me get through my troubling times!!! He was different!"
A woman right next to Zeus muttered,"Then why didn't you tell him about you being a goddess.."
Mania replied,"Oh shut up Athena!!! You are a major goddess!"
Zeus yelled so loud that both Mania and Athena became quiet,"I have come to an answer. She shall be killed!"
"No Zeus please. She is my daughter."
No, this meeting has been adjourned."

The dream faded away. I felt like chaos was going to consume me. When a calming voice spoke to me. "Hello my beautiful daughter." She had heard this voice before....... it was my mom. "I don't have much time to explain,"Mania (my mom) said," But you are extremely powerful. I was tourn between my greek side and my roman side. You have the power of the dead and insanity and chaos. If you channel you're power you could be stronger than Zeus's kids. That is why he wanted you dead."
"Wait I'm the daughter of a greek goddess? How is that....." I started.
"I can't explain right now. I'm able to withstand you're dream because youre in confusion. Now you starting to understand. So I cant keep a hold of you. Goodbye my daughter!" And with that my mother faded away. I tried to hold on to my memories of her. Her dark brown hair, her brown eyes. But as much as I wanted to remember I couldn't. And I drifted out of my sleep.

As I woke up I saw the sarcastic smile of..... Olympia! She looked shicked as I tackled her........ in a hug. I whisper-shouted,"Thank you!!!!! Thank you." As soon as I pulled out of the hug I started crying. Olympia had her clever smirk and screamed,"JACK GET YOUR SORRY BUTT IN HERE!" Oh great I don't want Jack to see me like this. He rushed in and grabbed me into a hug and I cried into his shirt. When I felt like I had no more tears left I looked up to see Olympia smirking like this was her plan all along. And I started blushing and then Jack pulled away he was blushing even more than me. His face was a dark beet red. And he left. Olympia said,"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Jack and Naia sitting in a tree......"
"Don't you dare!" I said cutting her off.
"Anyway I'm guessing your mom told you everthing," I simply nod,"Then Nai your telling everyone who your godly parent is at dinner and hopefully she will claim you at the same time."
"Nai?"
"Thats you nickname now."
"Ok then...... Pia...." I said with a smirk.
"Oh it's on!" And on that note we both went outside.

Please comment!!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SSS­SS IMA DO THIS TILL U POST YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS­SSS­SSS­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­???­??
laugh
Hehe! Thanks I promise to post later today! And I may post on Easter but thats a slight chance.
smile
Chapter 4: Noah

As we walked to the dinner hall/campfire I had a nervous feeling in my stomach. (A/N This part is fake. Just warning ya.) I was told beforehand that Mania is a new main Olympian Goddess. Also I have the power of insanity. Does that mean I could cause everyone in camp insanity that could very much cause the camps downfall. Everyone I know and love could........ could die because of me!
No I CANT afford to think that way. It was dinner time and Jack and me were sitting with Pia. (The rule against having to sit with your cabin was lifted so now everyone can sit where they want) So far I figured out that Pia was the daughter of Janus, God of Doorways and passages and stuff like that and Jack has demigod parents who died from a monster attack (which explains why he was adopted) so he is the grandson of Athena and Apollo, which means he is super smart and can heal and control the sun a little bit. I was happy for him that he got claimed when Chiron spoke up. He said,"I may now present Naia. Our sleeping beauty." The whole camp laughed at the joke, I mean I had been asleep 4 days. I immediatly stood up and spoke,"My mother spoke to me. My mother is....." I was rudely interupted by a faint glowing symbol of a dead man and a confusion symbol. Chiron said," All hail Naia, the daughter of Mania and the one in the prophecy." Everyone started bowing. Even Olympia........ Jack and me were so confused. Then all of the sudden Olivia the oracle, daughter of Rachel, (Rachel had a daughter even though she was told she couldn't and the prophecy gift was passed on through birth that way Rachel didn't die. Lets just say Rachel was lucky her daughter could see through the mist as well as her.) she said,"Daughter of Chaos is the chosen few. To save the camp from a corrupted god/goddess. When the time is upon us she will make the right chose to save the gods and goddesses. Unless love takes it's course." I then fainted.

I know you guys will hate me but......... TO BE CONTINUED. Thats right ima doing this Rick Riordan style!
last edited Больше года
Cool! But, heres things Olympia does when she gets agitated, angry or just plain sad.

Sad: She had a friend called Alex, he died. whenever someone talks about him she gets a faraway look and does nothing. Agitated- she sings hanging tree. Angry- she trashes a cabin. When someone calls her pia she holds them at knifepoint.
Except for Naia she calls her Pia because she calls her Nai Больше года
olympianglory commented…
Yeah, anyone but her. Больше года
Alright ima posting

Chapter 5: Olympia (special chappie may be short. Sorry!)

Is Naia really the person of the prophecy? I mean thats cool but the bowing part I could do without! But poor Nai all alone and just claimed ad everyone bowing. Thats just straight up embarrassement! Her going on a quest this early reminds me of..... Alex. No she can't think about him! Hopefully Naia won't become like him (A/N Alex instead doesn't die but joins the corrupted god/goddess). She seems to pure. But so was him, she thought. Ugh! What was with this voice in back of her head.
Anyway, she had been told before she stares into space whenever she thinks about Alex but she never believed it. The look on Jacks face confirmed it was true. "Are you okay?" He said shakely. We were on our way to the infirmary for the 4th time. (I mean I know (Not as a fact but) Jack likes her and I love to tease him about it.) Now I knew I had to push the thoughts away! I mean Alex was a while ago I need to focus on Naia. I then ran to catch up with Jack.

Chapter 6: Naia

Ugh! I really need to stop passing out! Pretty soon I will be a sleeping beauty! I sat up shakely to feel someone or something sitting on my legs. "So you're finally awake." Spoke a male voice but not Jacks. I took a closer look to see a boy with purple eyes and black hair. He looked around I don't know 18. "Who are you?" I asked.
"Spencer! Spencer Gouldman! Son of Dionysus."
"The son of Dionysus doing med work. Yeah right!"
"It is not important why. But are you alright?"
"Yes."
"No nauseous feeling or anything?"
"Nope."
"Well then I'll say your the quickest patient ever to recover from fainting."
"Glad!" I said getting up.
"You can leave." He said waving his hand. As soon as I opened the door I crashed into Jack. He landed on top of me. We started cracking up. Even Pia looked confused. You see when we were in our first year of middle school the reason we met was crashing into each other after Jack opened a door. Anyway, Olympia was standing there taking PICTURES! Oh she is dead!!! She must have seen me looking because she whispered,"For important reasons......" We got up and cracked up every 2 minutes on the way to my cabin. We even told Pia our inside joke so she was laughing too.

Not a bad way to end the day before a meeting to decide the quest if I might say!

*If anyone wants to know the backstory of Olympia and Alex tell me. I have it thought out!
Hi guys!!! I'm checking in to say........ I have another forum!!! To all my fans, I would love if you checked it out!
last edited Больше года
Can you do a chapter where you tell the backstory? Only Naia hears it and Olympia will kill anyone else who hears it
Chapter 7: Olympia

I couldnt stand it! I had to tell Naia. So I did and here I am expecting a girl who just woke up from a coma to understand. "So I'm going to tell you about a...... friend who ment a lot to me."
"Alright. I listening." Naia said in the most pure, sincer voice I had ever heard.
"So it all began....."
STORY MODE! :)
Last summer I was all alone. My mom disappered after saving me from a dracane (I dont know if I spelled that right) and my dad was never there for me. I met a boy with light brown hair and reddish eyes whos name was Alex. We became friends and everyday for the rest of summer. We laughed at each other corny jokes and hung out a lot. Until one day a couple of weeks before camp let out he........ kissed me and said,"I'm sorry my master said I have to get rid of all my distractions." And then he...... he stabbed me! In the leg with a imperial gold/celstial bronze blade and left me there to die. If it was not for my dad I would have....... DIED!
BACK TO PRESENT
I began sobbing. All the memories flooded through my brain. Naia just held me like she knew what I was goung through, like she had experince with this before. And all I could think is thank you Gods of Olympus for Naia she understands!
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEE­EEe­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­eee­ee

PS: Olympi still has the wound, and she claims it hurts whenever she thinks of Alex
last edited Больше года
Omg I just looked at all the chapters, it's awesome. And I'm just really shocked, because I write fanfictions about things I think no one else does, and it pops up in other stories I read. I'm mentioning it because I saw the part about a child of Athena and Apollo, and I was gonna right a fanfiction where they had a daughter and she went on some quest and all that. It's so strange, but I love this story. And would it be alright if I suggest a character also? You don't have to use it I just really like this character and I thought maybe you would too

Name: Amber Rose

Godly Parent: Apollo and Athena (the character I like to use)

Backstory: she was born when the Gods first found out that Kronos may come back (they somehow found out 15 years before it happened but did nothing about it). Apollo told Athena they may need another god or goddess, and he went to her because she didn't get pregnant, she had head babies. Her birth was hidden from Zeus and when she got to Camp she was passed off as a daughter of Athena. She was given to an orphanage and adopted by two loving parents, who never told her she was adopted. When she found Camp she was happy but shocked and was claimed by Athena as soon as she stepped into Camp, and the only person who knows she is a goddess beside her parents is Chiron. (How and/or if she finds out about her father being Apollo and what she rules over as a goddess is up to you, I haven't exactly picked something for that yet.)

Again, you don't have to use her, I just wanted to give a suggestion because I love this character
She seems very cool!!!! I have another idea though. What if she goes on the quest with Olympia, Jack, and Naia. Sorry thats a spoiler but instead of Kronos can it be the corrupted god/goddess. And can she not be a goddess but still godly....... Think about it!

Also I'm extremely happy you asked! You and olympianglory are awesome!! And it warms my heart that you guys are reading!
cake
Hi guys! Guess what we have over 100 views!!!! I know that is much but it means a lot to me! Thanks for making this possible!
Alright, a few things,

1) I'm glad to be reading

2) Yeah, her going on the quest and it not being Kronos is perfectly fine

3) I've just got one question, if she's godly but not a goddess, what is she?
last edited Больше года
A demigod or something?
She could be maybe like immotal but not a goddess like the hunter kinda
cool
I love this pic! I just wanted to share it! Fangirls unite!!!
 I Любовь this pic! I just wanted to share it! Fangirls unite!!!
Yea sure I guess that'd work... And I've seen that pic too I love it :)
cake
2nd page!!!!! Cake for everyone who is reading and I will post tomorrow.
Cool
Hey guys!! I need 3 characters because of the quest! The first three will be main characters! Make sure you make some guy characters. I will chose the best! So please post your character ideas. Minor or major gods and no gods/goddess.
Great HoO song : Superheroes by The Script

PLUS: Can they find Alex?
last edited Больше года
Sure they will! I already thought of that. P.S. I will post later today. Больше года
Hey guys I decided to make 3 new characters for the story! There description is below!

Name: Blake Jackson
Godly Parent: Poseidon and Athena
Appearance: black hair, tan, grey eyes
Personality: funny, a good fighter, son of Annabeth and Percy, weird at times, great friend

Name: Katherine Holdeen
Godly Parent: Zeus
Apperance: brown straight hair, electric blue eyes
Personality: hardcore, smart, loves swordfighting

Name: Jacob Stanton
Godly Parent: Hermes
Appearance: blond hair, impish face, sarcastic smile, sly grin, tall
Personality: funny, cant sit still, smart
PLEASE POST!!!!!! PS : Just posted on my forum
I will post tonight at 5:00 p.m. New Jersey Time.
That mean Eastern time Больше года
Ok :)
Hey guys this is the long awaited chappie!!!!
Hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 8: Naia

Even walking to the meeting I felt the weight of Olympia's promise to me on my shoulders. I kept thinking it over until I reached the door of the Big House. I had to put on my serious face, I had to much to lose and gain. I pushed open the doors and saw a pingpong table. Every counseler brought a camper with them. I saw Blake Jackson, with Leia (Poseidon cabin) and Katherine Holdeen, with Rick (Zeus), and Jacob Stanton with Ingrid (Hermes), and many others.
As soon as everyone saw me the hushed down to a whisper. I looked at the Athena kids for they had the plan. Mitchell spoke up (cabin counselor),"We have to discuss who is going with Naia and where they have to go and etc."
I snapped,"Well first I need the full prophecy!" Chiron looked shocked and wondered who told her. And poor Olivia. You can't tell when the oracle takes over because she just does. But green smoke started pour in out of her eyes and mouth and she spoke the rest of the prophecy,"History shall repeat itself. The seven resurrected. Must go on a trip to the foriegn land and concure what is need. 1 who has betrayed will come back and 1 will take his place in Elysuim."
I whispered shakely," Thank Oracle! I can always count on you. Anyway I need volunteers we need 4 more." 4 people raised there hands; Amber Rose! Jacob! Katherine! And Blake! I was very happy me and Amber had gotten really close because her and Jack being siblings or related? "Thank you guys so much!" My voice boomed with gratitude," And ummmmmm Jack, Olympia I was wondering if you would be the other 2 on the trip........"
Jack and Olympia got up and hugged me and said in unison," Of course!!!"
"Now that it is out of the way I have to say something the place we may need......... Greece..." I state.
'Why Greece?" Mitchell said.
"Someone told me in a dream."
"Are you sure its realiable?"
"No but it is the only lead we have!"
Chiron spoke up,"Alright you two calm down! Anyways meeting ajourned guys!"
As I left I could not help but feel lost. Even though I am the one in the prophecy, the leader! I feel scared!
last edited Больше года
Awesome :D
big smile
Thanks Fangirl!!!!
EPICCCCCCCCC POST SOON!
laugh
Ok! I promise I will post later if you and Fangirl post too. Blackmail! JK
POST OR I WILL SPAM!
Haha!!! I will I promise but later! And my spring break is almost over so I will not be posting much but I will try to get 1 in every day or 2 days! :( I am bot abanondoning!
You got my hopes up! Im going to spam now!

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­/;l­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­lll­ll;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­;;;­. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA­AAA­AHA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­A
laugh
Nooooo dont spam I will post around 4:30 or 5:00 p.m. Eastern time!
last edited Больше года
Guys guess what!!! Im in popular content!!! Yay! I cant believe this.
 Guys guess what!!! Im in Популярное content!!! Yay! I cant believe this.
EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Thanks!!! Больше года
Thank you to Fangirl and Olympi!! You guys are awesome and i am glad your reading!
:D I'm almost done writing my chapter so I'll post but I'm not posting again until you do :)
Hahaha! Ok ima posting! Больше года
Chapter 9: Jack

As soon as we left I grabbed Naia's arm. We need to talk, NOW! "Listen Naia........ Ummmm I have to tell you something......"
"Yeah I figured as much...."
"I have a....... girlfriend......." Naia stepped back shocked and then regained her confident look on her face. "Oh well good. Who is it then?"
"An Aphrodite camper the daughter of Jason and Piper."
"Oh wow! I didn't believe you would be that shallow to look into titles. I mean dating an Aphrodite camper is fine. But unlike Jason and Piper there daughter is a wh***. That is like labelling you a slut" She then stormed off. That wasnt how it was supposed to go. I was not actually dating an Aphrodite camper...... I wanted to tell her my feelings!

Chapter 10: Naia

After that interesting monoluge with Jack I wasnt ready to look at his face! I mean the confident, nice, caring, smart guy I knew wouldnt be into girls like Silena! (Jason and Pipers daughter) Everyone in the new seven including me and Espen (Leo and Calypso's daughter) walked into bunker nine to see what the Hephaestus campers made since the prophecy was 50 years old. I walked in to see a boat just like the Argo II. We had been told it could fly and was upgraded to fit our needs. We just had to okay it.
As soon as I saw the whole ship I said,"Very good job. Im going to head out." Then a strong tan muscled arm grabbed mine. "Naia wait......" I turned and broke out in tears. Amber pulled me into a hug and Olympia held me up so I could walk out. That was when I realized a line in the prophecy "I will make the right choice unless love takes its course." That made me realized that Jack was going to make me make the wrong choice and I wasnt going to let him!
Wow... Awesome :)
Thanks