Герои Олимпа The Return Of Tartarus

olympianglory posted on Apr 05, 2015 at 07:18PM
This is about Olympia, you'll get more info in posts.

Герои Олимпа 37 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года PiperMclean7732 said…
Im willing to read but what is it about Olympia?
Больше года olympianglory said…
Olympia:

Olympia winced. Stupid, STUPID hydra! And since when did they know how to use a sword? She edged the blade out of her back, gritting her teeth. She saw a shadow over her, and looked up.
" Hey, I'm Percy. And no-one is going the hurt you here."

Leo.

Well, Leo thought. Im not going to come back without an entrance! He swooped down on Festus, Calypso screaming : " GET MEE OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!" Festus blasted fire, and blew up the Aphrodite Cabin. Hopefully Piper wouldnt know it was him. Campers swarmed below him, Leo smiled to see the ones leading them were Jason and Beauty Queen! Actually, he needed to switch that name to Calypso. Hehe. Leo saw Tyson behind them, and blasted a then jet of fire from his palm towards the Cyclops. Tyson caught it, tried to eat it, then coughed it onto Annabeth. Jason smirked and flew Leo into the air, then yelled at him to set himself on fire. Leo frowned, and did it. Percy smiled, dashed behind him, and doused him. " THATS IT! FROM NOW ON-"
" Yeah," Percy snickered. " you'll be Flaming Nose!" That was when Leo realised, Percy hadnt doused his nose.

Olympia

She watched, as the dragon ( BARELY!) set down. When the campers had cleared away, she walked up to the boy called Leo.
" The control disk is broken. Here," she dropped a disk on the floor, and stalked off.

last edited Больше года
Great job!
Больше года Fangirl521 said…
:D The people here write really good fanfictions
cake
I know right! Cake for everyone!
Awww! Thanks guys! BTW dont read the below if you dont like spoilers

One of them dies.
Rachel POV

I knew something was wrong, as soon as Olympia walked in. This girl was destined to die. wait, the Oracle is back! I thought. I was so lost in thought I hadnt noticed Olympia herself giving me a steely gaze. I heard a whisper in my head: *You know.... You know my secret. I am going to die. Soon. Tell Leo Valdez, no-one else.*
" But, how can I? Your aura is more powerful than PERCY'S!!!" I yelled.
Olympia smiled. " Turn the pain into power, dont let it drain yours." That was when I finally saw her tattoo, a mountain,. and a greek Ω. The last.... Oh.

Olympia.

She wished she could rub out the tattoo, but she didnt know how. She'd had it when she regained consciousness, and she couldn't get rid of it. Olympia went searching for Fire Nose. She found him in the forges, trying to figure out how to make a second control disk. She pushed him aside, and muttered,
" You didnt calibrate the pistons correctly, look. It'll short circuit." He looked at her.
" LADY!!! I spent ages trying to work this thing out! HOW DID YOU DO THAT?" Olympia shrugged, and gestured for him to come. He had done this before. He knew what she meant.
last edited Больше года
Cool!
Thanks! I wont be able to post later, going to a friend. So i will now!

Leo.

It got weird when Olympia dragged him to the woods, and showed him a tattoo. It was a mountain, then the greek omega symbol.
" What the heck is THAT??? Please tell me theres not another prophecy!"
" There is no prophecy little hero, for it was too late. The war has begun. All my life, I have seen what you do not. I see you falling from your heart, and a final sacrifice." Leo groaned,
" PLEASE tell me I'm not the sacrifice!" But Olympia was gone. Then Leo realised, she didnt mean him, It was someone else.

Olympia POV.

I have a heart of steel. I will NOT cry. I have done this before. Start with what you know is true. My name is Olympia, I died twice. I came back. Tartarus is rising. Everything I love will perish. Something must be done. All my life was meant for this, all those blows mean nothing if I dont succeed. I cant tell anyone. Someone is going to die. And I know who. Lets see what I can do before its too late. Because- NO!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Annabeth

It all started with the screams. She rushed to the point, and found Olympia cowering, able to see what no-one else seemed to. Rachel gasped." This- this isnt the Mist. I could see if it was. Its something only she can see!"
Annabeth rolled her eyes. " We can tell THAT!" But whats wrong with-AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Olympia lashed out, cutting a gash on Annabeth's leg. She suddenly held a sword of Imperial gold and celestial bronze, welded together. She stared at Annabeth, her irises flashed with images, a whirlpool, a mountain, a void. She murmured : "

The lost hero, returned again
United as one, with eternal pain.
The last shall seek Hell's death
But shall also have, their final breath
last edited Больше года
Great job Olympi! This is one of my favs!
wink
Thanks Pipes! I can post now!

Olympia:

She was no Oracle. Yet, she had managed to issue a prophecy, about herself. Go figure. Annabeth had told her it went like this :

The lost hero, returned again
United as one, with eternal pain.
The last shall seek Hell's death
But shall also have, their final breath

She had a feeling it was about her. She looked down, now her tattoo sported a Greek Alpha too. Before she could ponder this, she felt a tremor go through the earth, and a scratchy, raspy voice boomed: " Finally.... After all these millennia.... I've waited too long."
Olympia let out a piercing scream, and blacked out.

Percy.

He stopped drinking his coke, and got up. What had that tremor been, and who had said that thing about waiting? This was weird. He decided to consult Leo, the king of weird. Leo only shrugged and said
" Maybe its another primordial god. It was the last time. Though this time it didnt say anything about fire, so im good." Percy frowned " Yeah, but who's the last? Wait. Didnt Olympia have a tattoo that looked like it meant the last? Oh gods... I'll ask Annabeth just in case."

Annabeth

Percy ran up to her, shouting: " WISE GIRL!!!!!! Didn't Olympia have a tattoo with an omega? The last letter of the greek alphabet?"
" Well, yeah. Wait. If that mountain was Olympus.... The last goddess! Hold on. The prophecy said the last! It meant... Oh."

Sorry about the cliffhanger! Im doing this Riordan style!
last edited Больше года
 Thanks Pipes! I can post now! Olympia: She was no Oracle. Yet, she had managed to issue a p
big smile
This is great!!! 3 cheers for Olympi!!
Thanks!
smile
Olympia.

She was going to die. What? It had to happen someday. The first time it was Gaia. The second it was Pophryion, and this time, she had a hunch. It was a RUBBISH hunch, but she just knew....

Annabeth. POV

I didnt want any more sacrifice. First it was Thalia, then Luke, then Leo. And now it was going to be someone else! I wanted to punch Gaia in her godly face. Maybe Frank could come and stampede on it too. But the propheccy said nothing about a hero dying. The returned hero was obviously Leo, but " the last" didnt give many options... It could be the last person the join the seven, the last person who had joined Camp Half-Blood, or Olympia. She didnt want this. I've been struggling my entire life. I just wanted peace.... Oh Zeus.

Percy

Percy was SICK of gods. Now, he was probably going to get blasted for saying that, but he was. First Kronos, then the giants, then Gaia. and they all had sacrifices to win. He didnt want another. He just wanted to live his life normally for a while! He was sixteen! He wished he could just grow out of sacrifices....

Sorrry if it was short!
Great!
.Nico

Death... Wait, what? He hadnt had that dream in ages. He looked down, he was in his underwear, standing in the campfire in front of... no-one. That wasnt right. It was the exact time for campfire, and that song about grandma and her armour... He turned, and saw a misty figure come forward, and drop his clothes. The figure was his mother.

Frank felt like a trip to Camp Half-Blood. He turned into an eagle, snatched up Hazel ( She was coming too) and took off. When he got there, an army was assembled.
" Uh, guys? Whats going on?" Percy turned to him.
" Watch," He pointed the the ground." Tartarus. When I went in there with Annabeth, we only fought a small manifestation of his power, and it destroyed a giant." Frank felt like his burger was going to come back up."Oh. Camp Jupiter could help though!" Percy nodded.Hazel came forward.
" I'll send an Iris-Message. Your going to need all the help you can get."

Reyna

Reyna was mortified. She had got an Iris-message from Hazel while she was just getting out of the baths!
" Hazel, what is it? This isnt a good time," Hazel relayed what Percy had told them. " I see. And we should leave our own camp undefended?"
" Well, no. You could come here. The camp borders should keep him out till we're ready."
" Miss Levesque, against Tartarus we shall never be ready. But very well. I shall send reinforcements. On one condition though, you will clean up if my camp is destroyed."
last edited Больше года
Good!
Awesome :)
Hazel

Hazel was partly relieved, part crestfallen. When did the legion become so.... small? There couldnt have been more than 165 legionnares. Last year there had been 200. 35 gone in that small space of time?
This was seriously bad.

She was interrupted when Percy and Leo started running around yelling about an army.
She pushed aside her locks of caramel hair and looked up. They weren't lying. Titans, giants and thousands of others surged forward, hissing and pushing against the camp barriers. Olympia stood forward, her auburn hair loose.
" Go forth, and slaughter our enemies!" The camps sliced their way through the enemy, though both armies were losing soldiers, swords bent, dust rained down, but there were hundred of losses.

Hazel wasnt sure if this could even work, they seemed to have more losses than campers!

Reyna came forward and smiled at Olympia.
" You've done well. But the fight is now. For the fallen!" Her cry echoed among the camps, and the real fight began.

Sorry if it was short!
Great Job Olympi! That was great!
thanks!This is going to be a short forum though!
worried
Oh! Nooooooo
It ends pretty soon, its not gonna be very long...
No inspiration...
PiperMclean7732 is gonna help, so give her credit. And Piper, I cant thank you enough for agreeing to help me!
This is pretty good...
Awwww thanks Olympi! I dont mind it!
I'll be posting soon!
Okay

Frank might die, depending if anyone complains.

Frank

Who knew dying could hurt? Maybe he should've bought a Health And Safety Guide To Dying when they rescued Thanatos. Or he shouldn't have turned into a lion. BOOM! Knife in your gut. He didnt really want to look down. It hurt wayyy too much. Also, the knife dug in. He vaguely remembered Hazel clamping her mouth shut and standing over him, then he blacked out.

- scene change-

Frank was pretty sure that the Underworld didnt have marble columns, and dryads strolling around, dressed in their respective tree armour. There was even a nymph clad in wildflowers and I <3 NARCISSUS merchandise. Plus, his dad didnt live there.
" Mars? I- I should be dead!"
Mars chuckled " Dont tempt fate Zhang. It was hard enough transporting you here without Death knowing." Frank was aghast. So he wasnt dead! But his friends, the war.
" Where are my friends? And Hazel?"
" Still fighting," Mars sighed." I cant help them. Nor can I help you, but here's some advice: If you wanna end this war, someone will HAVE to face Hades. It might not be you, but its someone. You cant evade a prophecy, you have to fight it."
Frank couldnt believe his dad.
" You're telling me I have to lose one of my friends?"
Mars smiled. " Who said it was someone you know? Smile while you're hurting, Fai." Then Mars transformed into flames, and floated away. Frank looked around him, Olympus was becoming hazy, and he once again, blacked out.
Great post!
Awesome
I think I should post soon. I dont want to abandon this forum...
You should post...
I will tomorrow And happy you're back Fangirl!
last edited Больше года
Yeah... I just re-read this, and it's bad as s***. I'm using Wattpad, It's much better.
FuryOfZeus OUT!
Siriusly,I feel like this is absolute mierda, so I'll refrain from posting on this forum if I can, and to continue on my Wattpad...
Jubilant times to us all!