Герои Олимпа The seven great demigods

Biancadi posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 02:18AM
Well we all know that Leo,Piper and Jason but who are the others here is what I think
The Roman demigods should be Bobby hazel reyna(is that how you spell her name)but I think the seventh demigod schould be a daughter of Nyx the goddess on night
Reason
Cause she wil be really powerful and that she might be able to make Gaia go back to sleep and defeat the giants
So what do you think? Leave a comment
save

Герои Олимпа 67 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

Больше года Aphroditeskid21 said…
i belive that the seven are

1.Jason
2.Reyna
3.Hazel
4.Percy
5.Annabeth
6.Piper
7.Leo
and i belive that Jason will lead these 7 on the second great Prophecy
Больше года NicoDiAngelo4 said…
thats whoh i think the 7 will be!!! if not hazel, then dakota, but the rest will probobly be part of the 7!!! i wish nico cud be part of the 7....=/
Больше года AltPercyU said…
hmmm
I don't think annabeth would be part of the 7 but Nico because he is the son of Hades and he has more power over earth than any other demigod plus he is from Rome
He's not Roman
Больше года AltPercyU said…
I know but his mother was italian
RadioActyve commented…
So he would be Italian not Roman... Больше года
Больше года Glee_Fearless said…
I dont think that Nico should be part of it
Больше года UnoriginalName said…
Nico? No, I think he will have a big part of the series, but I do not think he will be part of the seven. And Annabeth was told she was going to the Roman Camp on he Argo II, so I do not think that she would just be left there.
Больше года UnoriginalName said…
I do not know which Romans are going, but this is my seven.

Greek Quest (Jason, Leo, Piper) + Annabeth + Roman Quest (Percy, Roman, Roman)

I think one of the Romans will be Reyena, because Rick can incorporate a love triangle.
Больше года Biancadi said…
Could be possible that nico is one of them
Больше года Biancadi said…
smile
But the idea with the love triangle is not bad
Больше года Calypso_ said…
hmmm
possible yes, probably? no. sorry Nico, I luv him but I don't think he'll be in it the 7
last edited Больше года
Больше года johnniehades said…
Don't get me wrong, Nico is my favorite character in the Percy Jackson series, but since Mother earth is waking they shouldnt be in the ground( Chiron said to stay off the land and Jasons powers are over the sky and percys powers are over the seas) so nico powers he can only use on land so he probably won't be one of the 7 demigods. He is one of the 4 most powerful demigods alive that we know of( Nico, Jason, Percy, and Thalia) so he will probably be part of the new series
Больше года halfblood963 said…
cool
i think percy and the old characters and jasons roman friends r gonna be 2nd in command.i think theres gonna be new demi's and mr riordan said on a heroes of olympus interview that the old characters will be 2nd in command right.
Nico will be older so i think he will be 14 at the end of the series and i think that he will be in the series in the third book and he will be a HUGE part in the SERIES just not the Main seven sorry i wish he could be i personally think Nico when he's 14 will be a BADASS and can summon so many zombies it will be sweet.
Больше года johnniehades said…
Yep nico a boss, but that would cool if he's 1 of the 7
Больше года NicoDiAngelo4 said…
Ohmehgawds! That would be so ah-mazig if nico was one of the seven. As much as I love him, I don't think he will be one of the seven, I just hope that he has a huge role in the series...Ohh and this is his age thingy, well should be around this...
Titans curse: 12
Battle if the labyrinth: 13
The last olympian: 14
Lost hero: 15
Son of Neptune: 16
Third book: 17
Fourth book: 18
Fifth book: 19

I'm pretty sure that's right, because Percy, said he looked to be twelve, and the books seem to go like every year...so yeah....
Больше года GreekGods said…
i think that the seven would be:
1)Jason Grace
2)Piper McLean
3)Leo Valdez
4)Annabeth Chase
5)Perseus Jackson
6)Hazel _____(said in a website about percy jackson)
7)Frank _____(said in a website about percy jackson)
maybe Reyna for Frank
and btw nico isn't 13 or other ages he is 70+ he was in the lotus hotel
Больше года athena305 said…
I've mentioned this before but I'll say it again. We already know six of the seven.

Jason
Leo
Piper
Percy
Hazel
Frank (for more info on him, just read some articles)

That's only six, though. I think the seventh will be someone different and special. Maybe they have the power to put Gaia to sleep. Maybe they can bring the camps together. But this last demigod is going to be really different. That's just what I think.
but piper could in the lost hero
Больше года perseusj_1101 said…
big smile
All of you(no offense) use your brains my brain tells me that the Seven demigods are

1. Percy ( I Think he would lead)
2. Jason
3. Piper
4. Leo
5. Hazel
6. Frank
7. And i think its LUKE

remember the phrase "souls no longer stay in the underworld"
Больше года Piper0988 said…
This is my seven:
1. Jason
2. Piper
3. Leo
4. Percy
5. Hazel
6. Bobby
7. Reyna
I think that the Great Seven each have special abilities that are rare. Jason has his flying/controlling winds power that Thalia doesn't have, Piper has her charmspeaking, Leo has his fire powers, and... we're not sure about Percy, since there are no other Poseidon kids, but I'm sure that he has some rare power, like hurricanes. That is also a reason I don't think Annabeth is in the seven.

Oh yeah, and I think that Jason would lead, since RR dropped a hint in The Lost Hero when he said, 'And Jason had a feeling he would have to lead those seven, too.'

But that's just my opinion, but I'm really sure of it, though I'm not sure why...
The reason I added Bobby was because in the book, he was mentioned, and I really have no idea who 'Frank' is. He wasn't mentioned in the Lost Hero.
last edited Больше года
Больше года fman172 said…
Guy's stop including Annabeth. The only reason she's going is because Percy is there and she's her "boyfriend". Now don't think I'm saying this cause I hate Annabeth(which I do) but I really doubt that she would be part of the seven. four of the demigods that we know of are special(Percy-being son of Posideion and having water powers, Jason-being son of Jupiter and having lightning powers, Leo-having fire powers, Piper- being able to charmspeak.) But if Frank and Hazel don't have special powers then I'd say Annabeth might be the seventh child. But if they do then I doubt it will be Annabeth
I agree with fman172!!!
Finally someone with a logically-thinking brain! I like Annabeth, though I'm almost sure she won't be part of the seven. Relax, Percabeth fans! She'll still go on the voyage to rescue Percy, and maybe she'll help during the war, and she'd probably have a huge role, but I don't think she's part of the seven.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Blackstar755 said…
I agree with fman 172! And as for the 7, well heres my guess

1)Percy
2)Jason
3)Piper
4)Leo
5)Frank
6)Hazel
I also a agree to what Piper0988 said about them beig demi-gods with special powers, and things like that. I mean we all know that Percy has wome pretty weird abilities even for a Big Three kid.
i think luke would maybe be in but maybe as another person cos he has rebirth
I think your right about the whole soul rebirth thing, but he died like kinda recently ya know? And besides that though, I think that it would be Bianca instead
everyone of them have superpowers super abilities percy can erupt a volcano jason can fly and summon lightning piper can charmspeak leo can fix about almost everything with his toolbelt the others we don't know but defeintely annabeth is not in cos she dun have special abilities. bianca maybe she can summon a wave of undead warrior but nico could too and he is the ghost king so nico would be a better choice than bianca.
Hmmm, I guess that your right abou Nico.
Oh and as for the prophecy heres my idea for it:

7 half-bloods will answer the call- Percy, Jason, Piper, Leo, Bobby, Frank

To storm or fire the world must fall- I think thats Leo (duh) and Percy (Remember he's teh son of teh Storm/Sea God, and he once made a hurricane)
An oath to keep with a final breath- I think that might be Piper for some reason

And foes bear arms to the Door of Death-Gaia duh, but as for the Door of Death, who knows where/what those are?
Больше года lenorg said…
for the guys and girls that arent sure whos going tolead the 7 its jason because rr has said that well se olnch again but they wont be the most important. and besides everybody trusts jason leo, piper,and hazel and maybe frankbut we dont know because jason doesnt mention his name when he remembers stuff about his past.
doors of death maybe son of hades(pluto)??????
Больше года percy359 said…
I think
1 percy
2 jason
3 leo
4 piper
5 reyna
6 gwen
7 annabeth
Why do some people think that Luke would be the seventh child? I mean, sure, it's a great possibility. But he just died recently, and in rebirth, you don't remember your old life, so maybe the seventh child is Luke, but they wouldn't find out, because he wouldn't know. And also, he can't be the seventh child, because he died recently, and he'd probably still be a baby, or 1 or 2 years old. A toddler. I don't know about you, but I highly doubt that a baby could save the world. I know guys, I like Luke too, but we just have to sink in the fact that he's dead.
No, then why King Midas remembered his past life and was not 1 or 2 years old?
Больше года Percy99Jackson said…
1 percy
2 piper
3 leo
4 hazel
5 jason
6 frank
7 nico
Больше года Percy99Jackson said…
because gaea raised midas
i just got the son of neptune and i now know that Frank Zhang is son of mars and he's ancestor is poseidon so he would have great power and Hazel is the daughter of pluto and she is also like nico and bianca she is from the past. but bianca have just reborned into a new person said by nico. tyson almost found percy but percy gotta quest to do he must free god of death thantos and fight with a giant. most likely the 7th is the strongest of all to fight gaia...
Больше года pink-bookworm said…
I recon
1. Percy
2. Nico/annabeth
3. Frank
4. Hazel
5. Jason
6. Leo
7. Piper
maybe nico would be the 7th cos he is already in rome and thantos hinted that only 1 demigod could find the door of death and mostly likely it would be him
but the third book will be mark of athena and it is hinted that that book is about annabeth cos she is the most 'known' athena child that we know of
stop including bobby,dakota or gwen they are not main character in the book reyna 60% will go nico 80% him wil go annabeth 99% will go
Okay, people, just finished the Son of Neptune.

I still think Annabeth will not be part of the seven, since Hazel and Frank had super special powers. What power does Annabeth have? Got no answer, don't you? And her 'smarts' don't count. Being smart and wisdom is a SKILL, not a POWER. There's a difference. And I know what you're thinking-- the next book is called Mark of Athena-- It HAS to be her-- but... still don't think so. Just because it's called Mark of Athena doesn't mean it's Annabeth.

And Nico isn't part of the seven. He's missing. And they already have a child of Pluto in the seven with powers greater than Nico (whoops, said too much) so I don't think he's part of the seven. However, it did say Bianca chose to be reborn, so the possibility is very slim... Oh, well. Let's just wait a whole year for the next book. Sigh.
Больше года RiptidePercy said…
smile
The Seven will be

1.) Percy Jackson
2.)Annabeth Chase
3.)Leo Valdez
4.)Piper
5.)Frank
6.)Jason
7.)Hazel

I think but.......I also think since there going to search for Nico that actually there will end up being 8 when they find hime because Nico will help. Why wouldnthe, some of the 7 are his only familey.Thats just my guess
Больше года kirstyjayne said…
Piper0988 ---- Wisdom is a power in itself, you could have all the power in the world yet without ways in witch to use it, it is useless, as Athena would say power has to bow down to wisdom for time to time.

Power is all good and well but they need someone with the smarts and knowedge of the acient counteries, to guide them, an no doubt about it Annabeth is the only one that it could be, it is really to late to introduce another hero of the 7 give them a back story and a chance to show of there skill, it has to be Annabeth.

Besides, some of the special powers arnt that great, pipers and Hazels our rather limited, and certainly wont work on the real powerful players. Not to mention we know that without Annabeth Percy a lot of quest couldnt have been achieved.

Not to mention Percy was worried when he heard the profecy about child of Athena, thinking he new what it meant, Hera said Annabeth has a hard task when she gets to rome, the answer was practically given to us, Annabeth is defo going from what she said an will no doubt be travelling on the boat so it cant not be her, as from what I read. It is painly obvious really.
last edited Больше года
KirstyJayne: First of all, hey I know u from the Percy vs. Jason thing. I feel like I know u already, haha, just kidding. Secondly, you have a point. I'm just saying that I don't think it will be her, but I would like it to be. And I agree, she will be going on the voyage. So... we'll just have to wait and see
Lol yer you too ;), But can anyone go that isnt part of the 7?, I mean if Annabeth has to do something in Rome that is a huge task that is essential, then surely she has to be the 7th as if not it wouldnt make sence only 7 sail to rome, an we know Annabeth has to go do something there, so it has to be her. I get alot our questioning if it is but am confused as from the prophesy she would have to be the seventh or not be going at all...
but nico is already in rome and annabeth will also follow so riptidepercy u are probably right for the 8th
Yes Nico is Captured, an in rome, but tha fact is he wasnt one of the 7 that sailed to Rome, he will be there an help, but for the sake of the prophesy it isnt in regards to him, although he will no doubt be invloved. I think the 7 in it is rather clear to be honest, I have no idea how so many people seem so confused, when as far as I read, that answers where one the pages.

Everyone is holding so strong onto this, power thing is just cause for all that our going like it is essential, it isnt in the prophesy, RR just wanted to show children of other gods can be strong and powerful too, Annabeth does a powers the others dont, and sometimes the most simple powers our those with the strongest impact, all power and no brains wont get anyone very far.
last edited Больше года