Голодные игры The cool Rp

Grrrrr posted on Dec 06, 2011 at 01:12AM
HEY EVERYBODY!!!!!! WE are making a new RP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­! Your setting is a desert, no above ground, shown water, and food is scarce. Your cornicopica is stocked full of wonderful delicacies and deliciousness. But the conditions are harsh. Stay alive, and begin!!!!

(WE are starting with the makeovers and chariot rides)

Голодные игры 42 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Me_Iz_Here said…
YEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH.

Rules like the other RPs. Except the fancy one. We no like da fanceh one.

Ani (Ah-nee) Marshall, 16. Long reddish-brown hair, blue eyes. Outgoing and weird, but not very good at fighting. Likes high heels. Tough but sweet.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
PAIN ( a past character)She is tall and slender with black hair and blue eyes. She is sort of mean because of her past with her district. District 9. She is tough but will play fair. Not to be underestimated.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain woke up in her brand new bed in the capitol. She quickly showered and dressed. she left for breakfast.
Больше года Dovemoon said…
Nick Jones :D ( past character)
age 17
tall, muscular , handsome guy from District 10 with shaggy, dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Kirin Wood-
age 14
tall pretty girl from District 12 with brown hair that has long corkscrew curls in it and side sweep bangs and grey/blue eyes
stubborn but caring

last edited Больше года
Nick woke up. With a yawn he woke up and headed down to breakfast. On the last step , he trips and stumbles into the dining room.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain turned her head at the noise. Some boy stumbled down the stairs.
Ani pulled her hair back into a high ponytail and flipped on a random pair of shoes, still in her tank top and sweat. She ran downstairs and sat down so quickly that the chair slid a foot or so. "Hiya peoples!"
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain clutched at the knife strapped in her boot. The capitol never thought to check there.
Nick caught his balance and walked emmbarassed to a seat.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain stared at the boy. She clutched the knife harder and raised it about half an inch.

Told ya she has anger issues!~ me
Ani fidgeted a little at the awkward silence. "Sooooooo.......What's up, peoples?"
Nick looks at Pain calmly.

Kirin walks down the stairs, stifling a yawn.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain raised the knife abn inch.
Nick looks around the room, glancing only a little at Pain.

Kirin takes the seat next to Ani
I am painting my nails, eating fudge, eating Lifesavers, watching PLL, Tumblring, and doing two RPS. MULTITASKING LIKE A BOSS. -A
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain raised the knife a little bit more. She jumped, flying, into nicks chair knocking him down on the ground. PArt of PAin's plan. What wasn't was that she fell on top of nick.
YEA! You multitask Me_iz_ here!! ~Dove

Ani was surprised at what happened. but stayed still. "UMMMM"
Nick just chuckles and pushes Pain off and now is over her pinning her, taking her knife with a kind smile.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
PAin kicked nick, and took her knife. She walked away, slowly going upstairs. She laughed once she got to her room.
Nick stands up and pulls his chair back up and sits down like nothing really happened. He was smiling ever so slightly.
"Whoa, what's going on here?" Ani said.
"Didn't you just see that? I thought it wasn't hard to miss. " Nick grins.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain had barely sat down when there was a knock on the door. It was her stylist, his name was Piclo. He grabbed her hand and dragged her to the salon the get styled for the chariots.
Nick's sylist, Leon, came into the dinning room and lead him to get ready for the chariots.

Kirin's sylist, Miana, came and took her to get ready.
Ani: IT'S NOT MY FAULT! THE PICKLES WERE FUN TO THROW! *Worried France is gonna try and rape her again*
OH SHIT WRONG RP! SORRY!

I'm gonna leave that there because it's funny... xD -A
Ani just rolled her eyes.
Ani waited for her stylist.

(You guys are probably like WTF?! at that other post xD)
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Me-Iz-Here,. that is gross~ me

Pain followed piclo to the salon. There were three other stylists there. One had bright purple hair. One had orange hair. And one had blue hair. They sat Pain down in a spinny chair and got to work. THey applied giant amounts of makeup onto her face. They started curling her black hair in places, straightning it in others, and clipping her nails. THey painted them some color that pain couldn't see. She felt her feet being glamoured and her bdoy being cleaned. They put stuff in her hair and cucumbers under her eyes. She sat there for a while while the cucumbers did their work. When they finally took them off they showd her a brilliant dress and beacutiful high heels. She got suited into them and looked into the mirror.
(It's not gross. It's HETALIA.)

Ani's stylist called her in.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
Pain screamed. This wasn't her!!!! She starting throwing things around the room.
 Pain screamed. This wasn't her!!!! She starting throwing things around the room.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
When she settled down thi swas how she looked.
 When she settled down thi swas how she looked.
Nick met the sylist and his hair was trimmed to look cleaner but was still shaggy. He got fixed up and got dressed in a white suit with a blue tie with black boots he was done. He grumbled about how it looks.

Kirin got all prettied up and had make-up put on and her corkscrew curls more distinct and professional and her bangs sraightened. Her dress was black with red and orange and the bottom with ruffles of dark pink and light red and orange and stopped just above her knees. She had an orange headband with a red- orange swirly flame on it with miner boots.
Больше года Grrrrr said…
BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!
(YOU ALL NEED TO WATCH HETALIA. NOW.)

Ani (I'm just gonna say she's from District 1) had her hair straightened, and her sideswept bangs were trimmed slightly and fell in her face. She had black eye shadow with gold sparkles and dark red lipstick. She saw the outfit; a tight fitting, short gold dress, a black lace waist-high jacket with those zipper flap things (IDK what they're called Dx), and black stilettos.
They gave her a layered silver chain necklace and big gold hoop earrings. Thank god they knew her favorite colors. She looked at her token, the locket part off of a necklace. She knew what was in it, but didn't open it. She attached it to the bottom layer of the chain necklace and looked in the mirror.
last edited Больше года
Больше года MockingJay321 said…
blush
Can I join?
(GUISE WE NEED TO GET THIS STARTED AGAIN. Dx)
Больше года Grrrrr said…
I IS BACK!
*Throws confetti*
Больше года Alvin2442 said…
Name: Alvin Hamilton III
(past charcter)
District:4
Other: Was born in the ocean