Голодные игры The Hunger Games RP

Feathershine posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 10:27PM
HELLO!!

Okay, so we have not begun, Yet! But I will put what terrain we have:
We start in a grassy field, very wide and open. There are many tree trundle with weapons (other than guns) then their is a vast jungle. That covers the rest. A stream flows through at the west, and there is a small pool with a waterfall, perfect for cleaning... So 1 person per person... This is restricted. I kinda want to make it normal. 24 people may sign up. Other than that... LET THE 100th HUNGER GAMES BEGEN! XD

District 1
Girl: Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned, green eyes and light brown hair, with reddish streaks
Boy:

District 2
Girl: Nina Allgood: small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
Boy:

District 3
Girl: Lily: long blonde hair blue eyes skinny tall great with a bow and arrows
Boy:

District 4:
Girl: Mayleen Wintergreen: pale skinned girl with icy green eyes and ashy blonde hair (15)
Boy: Jason Corlion: handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes (17)

District 5
Girl:
Boy:

District 6
Girl:
Boy:

District 7
Girl: Rain Lessos: bright blue eyes, straight blonde hair, 5"5 athletic, not pale, but not really tan, pretty. 16
Boy: Coleman Richmen: distinguished grown up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11 muscular, deep tanned, handsome, age: 16

District 8
Girl:
Boy:

District 9
Girl:
Boy:

District 10
Girl: Radii Whites: bright red hair with gray eyes, very tall, stubborn, independent, does what she wants, 14
Boy:

District 11
Girl:
Boy:

District 12
Girl: Holly Hill: long blonde hair, wavy but sleek, with shimmering green eyes with a light sprinkle of freckles over her face (16)
Boy: Jace Wayland: a blonde boy with pale skin with amber eyes, (16?)

I will not start the games until every slot is filled. If you come and it's filled, I'm sorry!
last edited on Jan 16, 2012 at 01:12AM

Голодные игры 785 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 785

Больше года Feathershine said…
Looks like, Im going to get myself killed *sighs* I'll try my best to win it for my family >with my dad gone, my sister, Olivia and my mother Kara, we are poor and I have to help get and make food<-Holly
Больше года Dovemoon said…
District 4 -

James Corlion- handsome, tall guy with black hair and blue-green eyes
Больше года Bluefire7777 said…
isnt it a quarter quell wheres the twist ;)

Mayleen Wintergreen- pale skinned girl with icey green eyes and ashy blond hair 15

District 4
Oh! James is 17.
Больше года smartone123 said…
nina allgood-small black and pink haired pale skinned girl with light green eyes
disticted 2
Sighs and waits on the train-Holly
Больше года smartone123 said…
eats a donut-nina
* sits around in a hallway , lost in thought* -James
Quickly eats a cookie and sits and waits >I'll win it for you guys< then she sings her favorite song: this 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% consintrate and power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name-Holly
*braids her hair boredly as she thinks about home* -mayleen
I'm going to miss my mother and sister while I'm here-Holly
*gets up a walks around the train boredly humming to herself about home* -Mayleen
* stares at his shoes , half asleep , leaning against a hallway wall on the train. -James
*looks over at james with a concerned look then walks on quietly humming to herself* -Mayleen
* realizes MAyleen was there and he snaps out of his thoughts* Wait, Mayleen! * walks over to her* hey. ~James
*turns to him* hey -Mayleen
What's up? ~James
oh the usual walking around thinking of home holding on to my mental sanity *smiles* -mayleen
* smiles * of course. I should have realized. ~James
yea im sure everyones doing the same *sits down on a chair* i miss the sea already -Mayleen
Me too. * leans against the wall* ~James
this is going to be hell isnt it every moment living hell? -Mayleen
* looks at MAyleen, his eyes dark, tired, sad* yes... ~James
We'll be there soon *closes her eyes thinking*-Holly
i knew it *gets up* we cant trust anyone then... *walks back to her room* -Mayleen
* watches her go, and starts to walk the hallways, lost in thought* ~James
*hops into bed and stares at the ceiling in thought* i cant trust anyone not evan james they'll all be out to kill me soon enough, i must be strong if iam to survive these games... -Mayleen
last edited Больше года
* sits up against a wall then goes to his room and falls asleep* ~ James
Goes to sleep-Holly
*passes out evantually* -Mayleen
* he wakes up and wanders the dark halls of the train. * ~James
Больше года MockingJay321 said…
smirk
Hey, do you mind if I join?
i don't ! you should join! write your description, i think Feathershine will let you join.
I will, why wouldn't I?
Больше года MockingJay321 said…
Coleman Richman, District 7, deistinguished grown-up features, grass green eyes, wavy copper hair, 5"11, muscular, deeply tanned, handsome, 16.
last edited Больше года
*gets up groggy again and heads into the shower* -Mayleen
Больше года Hermione-Fan361 said…
Rain Lessos, District 7, Bright blue eyes, striaght blonde hair, 5' 5", Athletic, not pale but not really tan, pretty, 16.
last edited Больше года
Больше года Bubblekat said…
May I join?

Keira Crow: medium sized girl, skinny, tanned skin green eyes and light brown hair with reddish streaks

*walks out drying her hair towel around her as she picks out some cholthes for the arrival day* -Mayleen
* after wondering around he goes to his room and gets dressed for the day* ~James
*puts her nice black blousse and jeans with cute flats then brushes her hair and braids a few strands and puts a little eyeshadow and mascra on* the capitol may have done somthing right with these cosmetics they do make you look nice... -Mayleen
* pulls on a usual hoodie and jeans with basket ball high tops and then walks back out into the hallways.* ~James
*walks out looking nice as she sits down for breakfast* -Mayleen
* sits down for breakfast looking how he usually does- rumpled hair, wearing a hoodie, jeans, and high tops. * ~James
*smiles at him then drops it and looks at her breakfast and neatly eats a muffin* -Mayleen
* looks confused when she dropped her smile knowing thats not how she usually was. He shrugs it off, but still wonders a little and eats a fried egg* ~James
*thinks to herself* i must not get to friendly... *finishes up the muffin and begins eating some bacon really wishing she had some tuna* -Mayleen
* wonders about Mayleen and frowns a little, finishing the fried egg and eats a muffin * ~James

(
*polishes her plate off then hands it to an Avox still trying to get used to being served and brushes her blousse off of crumbs and notices james looking up at her and drops her gaze again* -Mayleen
* can't come up with any sense of it and finishes his plate, handing it to an Avox, and walks over to MAyleen * ~James