Голодные игры The third book

artsyenj posted on Nov 21, 2009 at 02:50PM
I was talking to my friends about how the third book would end and somebody said that either peeta or gale would have to die so katniss could choose one of them. Im for peeta so i immediately said gale, but then i started thinking: If gale died in some selfless act of love for katniss that would get him major points and she would just be with peeta because hes the only one left, but i like peeta better and want her to choose him. If peeta died then it would score him points, but hed be dead, so what good would that do?

I just want to know what you guys think.

Голодные игры 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года hungergamefreak said…
smile
Yea me too my totaly on peetas side. And I think gale will die for her but since her and peeta are basicly together they will get married.
Больше года radigan2010 said…
i said the exact same thing about one of them having to die right after i finished the second book! and sad to say i think it will be gale, even though i'm totally teem peeta. =)
Больше года hungergamefreak said…
Yea I think gale is going to die on the third book, I think they will save peeta and he will become the leader of rebs because katniss says how he is so good with words.
Больше года colorfulssmile said…
aww...i hope gale doesn't die. :(