Голодные игры MOCKINGJAY Форум

XxIsabellaxX posted on Sep 04, 2010 at 11:42PM
THIS IS A FORUM WHERE YOU CAN WRITE ALL YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT THE BOOK MOCKINGJAY!

Голодные игры 1050 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1050

Больше года thehglover said…
I dont care what you guys say I still like Gale
go gale
go gale
go gale
go gale
go gale
go gale
Больше года XxIsabellaxX said…
@THGLOVER

CALM DOWN
Больше года THG123 said…
XxisabellaxX

Allow me to help you. (These are the kind of arguements I love)

thehglover

Alright, lets start off with this shall we? Gale did seem cool in the first book for me, but he sounded like a jealous manipulative bitch in the other two, much more in Mockingjay. Katniss ONLY kissed Gale when he was in pain, (which he was taking for granted btw) all their kisses made me wince, it was uncomfortable, awkward and NOTHING clicked. And the fact that you can't make a solid disagreement by saying "Go Gale!" just proves that no matter what, even you know, there's no point in defending that jerk.
heart
Thank You THG123 !!!!!!
I think that thehglover will not show up anymore!
WTF!!
YOU GUYS CAN BRING ALL THE PEETA LOVERS AND I WILL BRING ALL THE GALE LOVERS AND LETS SEE WHO WINS

WHERE ARE YOU
YOU IDIOTS
Больше года THG123 said…
HUH! WE'RE THE IDIOTS!? WTF!! WHAT ARE YOU RETARDED! PEETA CLEARLY GOT THE GIRL AND YOU'RE STILL WITH THAT LYING MOTHER FUCKER! UGH, JUST SICK FOR ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE ON MY PROFILE! IF YOU GET BURNED AND DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, DON'T BITCH OUT AND JUST TAKE IT LIKE A MAN! I HAVE NEVER MET ANYONE WHO WOULD SUCH PROFANITIES ON A PROFILE PAGE JUST BECAUSE OF A FUCKING BOOK CHARACTER! GO GET FUCKING LOST, YOU DID KNOW I CAN REPORT YOU FOR THOSE THINGS YOU SAID? RIGHT? UGH! YOU KISS YOUR MOTHER WITH THAT MOUTH!?
last edited Больше года
Больше года THG123 said…
Silver93, Arissa1422, XxIsabellaxX,

Please do not take any offense to the words I'm not proud of using, I was very offended by the things thehglover had written on my profile and she created another forum, where she is "calling" all Gale fans, for a war against Peeta fans. What the hell?!! We're only stating our opinions and talking about the book, we don't want a stupid war!

Here's some of the things she said,

"Hey B*** I declare war against you and your dumb buddy on mockingjay forum"

"HELLO YOU B******* TELL YOUR LITTLE FRIEND XXISABELLAXX WILL YOU THAT B**** HAS TO BE THERE"

"I HATE THG123"

"BRING ALL YOUR LITTLE BUDDIES YOU WILL SEE GALE WILL WIN"

"YOU HEARD IT BRING IT ON"

"THG123 go to the Mockingjay forum ASAP (As Soon As Possible) Thehglover wants to declare war!"

Some of it was deleted. I cannot believe this. XxIsabellaxX, I'm very sorry about some of the things stated about you as well.
last edited Больше года
Is there a way to ban her?
I agree with all the things stated by THG123...

I reported it all!
You heard it Thehglover!
Hope you are never allowed on this thing anymore!
We will miss you...NOT!
Больше года THG123 said…
thankyou Isabella, I reported earlier as well, I'm very upset about this.
Больше года silver93 said…
Geez I leave for a day and all hell breaks loose. What exactly is going on?

And question about Hunger Games. How do you think the book would be different if Finnick got out first instead of Gale?
Больше года THG123 said…
Nothin' thehglover just sent me disgusting messages and wrote horrible stuff on my wall just because I wanted to debate, and since she couldn't take it, she chose the bad option. I would literally would have done a happy dance if Finnick lived and Mr. Melodramatic Hawthorne didn't. Finnick would have been happy, Prim probably would've been alive and I still think sooner or later, Katniss and Peeta would get together.
laugh
So would I !!! If Finnick got out first and Gale didn't I would have been sooooo sooooo soooo soooooo happy! Heeheehee! Oh how I wish Gale had died....
well, i was wondering how it would affect them. if they would go after gale and if he died if katniss would have been able to function. i'm not sure about prim living, but there is a chance that could happen. Sorry about the crazy, they wonder onto the site every now and then. Keep in mind she or he is 13.
big smile
Hahahaha
She/He was probably just a dumb kid!
Maybe she was even faking her age
Because I did not behave like that when I was 13 not even when I was 12 or 11 or 10 or 9 or 8 or 7 or 6 or 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1
LOL
Больше года THG123 said…
blush
lolz, Yeah, I figured that out, what 13 year old would have such a colourful vocabulary? That message had almost all the swears in the book. Eh, whatever, who ever it was ain't coming back.
I really wouldn't have cared if Katniss would have gone even crazier, my hate for Gale is just too much, I'd be celeberating.
smile
Yeah! Thehglover is back btw on my wall but I am just ignoring her!
haha XxIsabellaxX sorry, but most early teenagers are immature. there is a very big difference from someone who is in 8th grade and someone who is in 9th grade, at least for girls. i think with boys it's 9th grade and 10th grade i wanna say.
smile
It's ok!
laugh
Have to go to bed! Hopefully that little kid will be history by then!
Больше года THG123 said…
Cannot believe he/she would come back, Oh well. So back to topic, it pains me to say this but what would you have done if Katniss chose... Gale... instead of Peeta? *Puke*
I'd cry because either Peeta would be dead or Katniss would have been brain washed. Here's an evil thought: which would you prefer Katniss ending up with Peeta, or Prim living?
Больше года THG123 said…
That is just cruel. I love Peeta, but Prim, I love her too, in a different way, but I'd have to go with.............Prim living. I`M SORRY PEETA! BUT then who needs Katniss, there`s millions of girls who would die for you. (I`m aware I`m talking to a book character)
big smile
@ THG123

I would have died if Katniss had chosen Gale (YUCK)! Good luck to her living with the guy that killed her sister and a bunch of other kids!

@Silver93

I also would have liked Prim to live... Peeta could have found someone better than Katniss! Maybe Katniss got a divorce from Gale! Yeah! HAAHAHAHAH

Do you think that when Peeta and Katniss got married Gale went to the wedding?

Imagine his face!
Больше года THG123 said…
cloudy
lolz, I don't think so, if Katniss invited him then they would've made up or something like that, but he wasn't mentioned in the epilouge so...they probably never spoke again. If you ask me, I think she's doing the right thing staying away from Gale. I wouldn't have been so easy with him, I would've grabbed him by the collar and commited 3rd degree homicide, okay I'm being a little harsh, and that's the wrong thing to do but I never handled situations well. lol. Ooh here's a question, what would you have done if you saw Gale in real life? (Let's just pretend he's real for now, alright?)
last edited Больше года
surprise

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would go up to him and spit on him!!! Then, I would have screamed at him!! After that, I would have hit him. Finally, I would do something else!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Больше года Arissa1422 said…
Jesus, i missed alot lol.

THG123, i agree with your last post. As much as i loved (Notice the past tense) Gale i think its better for Katniss to stay away from Gale. He caused her so many problems and made her feel guilty all the time. In the end, Peeta was her best choice. (:

And if i saw Gale in real life... Dude I'd flip. First id get his autograph because he was a main character in my favorite book. Then i would talk to him about his life in district 2, and what he thinks about Katniss and Peeta. Hahah, that would be funny. And finally, Yell at him for being such an asshole in mockingjay. Hahahah :D
smile
Yes you missed a lot arissa1422
cool
Let me ask a question now...

Um...

Sorry THG123 this question is similar to yours.

What would you do if you met Peeta?

Other questions:

If you could describe Peeta with 1 word what would the word be?

If Peeta could be a color what color would he be?

If Gale had died instead of Prim what would have been your reaction?

You are suddenly transported to Panem.. What district would you like to live in and why (You can choose the Capitol)?

If you had the chance to make someone come back to live who would it be?

If you could meet someone from the books who would it be?

Gosh! Loooong post
Sorry
Heehee
Is anyone online?
Or am I the only one...
HERE IS A SONG FOR YOU XXISABELLAXX AND THG123 AND MAYBE SILVER93/ARISSA1422

"YOU ARE SOOOOO RUDE TO ME!!!YOU ARE SO MEAN TO ME!!!!YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!!!WHEN I AM JUST A NICE HUMAN BEING!!!YOU MAKE YOUR FRIENDS TURN THEIR BACKS TO ME!!!YOU CALL ME A MUTT AND A DOG!!!!AND YOU SAY YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!!!ON TOP OF EVERYTHING WHY DO YOU HATE ME!!!"

THANK YOU FOR LISTNENING
HEEHEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEH­EEE­HEE­EHE­EHE­EHH­EEH­EE

FRIENDS?

NOT

ENEMYS

FOREVER
ROOF ROOF ROOF I AM A DOGGY TOO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
LOL
I AM A BUNNY
HOP HOP HOP
I AM A CAT
MEOW MEOW MEOW
I AM A COW
MOO MOO MOO
I AM A MONKEY
UUAA UUAA UUAA
AND SO ARE YOU
LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYS
NOT
Больше года iloveyousam said…
Hi!
I am new to Fanpop and I love the HG and so I read all of this forum and I saw all of those bad things thehglover wrote about some of the other users. I just wanted to say that if this place is like this I will leave because I don't tolerate childish behavior.

xxisabellaxx

If i could describe peeta with 1 word it would be sweet
If peeta was a color he would be orange
If Gale had died instead of Prim I would have thrown a party
I would live in district 12
I would make prim come back to life
If I could meet anyone it would be Finnicks baby
@Iloveyousam this site doesn't usually have people like thehglover, in fact, that's the first person I've seen like that. True, we sometimes pick at each other, but nothing like what she's doing. Try to ignore her, there are some great people on this site.

@XxisabellaxX
1.Good
2.I think orange also
3.I'd be annoyed because then I'd have to argue with people over the fact that she didn't just choose Peeta b/c Gale died. Unless she picked Peeta before he died, that'd be another story...
4. Not sure, I'd have to see what kind of environment they have and how badly they are treated.
5.PRIM!
6.If I could meet someone, I guess it'd be Finnick or Cinna, maybe Katniss.
smile
Yeah Iloveyousam
This is usually a very peaceful place
Heehee
1. Caring
2. Orange, or a really light blue
3. Agreed with Silver93, There would be too much fighting over Peeta and Gale if Gale died.
4. District 4
5. Prim!
6. I would want to meet Katniss or Haymitch
Actually, I'm fixing #6

6. Katniss, Haymitch, or Rue (:
laugh
Awesome
Больше года ooosexooo said…
Hey girls!
I want to know if any of you have size xxxxxx boobs I can lick adn squish !
Thx
Больше года THG123 said…
first of all, I'm so sorry I haven't been on for a while guys, I just moved to an apartment and it took a while to get internet reception.

ooosexooo
ewwww... what the hell?

xXIsabellaXx

1. if I saw peeta, I'm pretty sure I'd faint. lol.

2. hmm, one word to describe Peeta would be...MINE! lol, no maybe kind-hearted and understanding (I know that's not one word)

3. I actually think light-blue is a good colour that describes Peeta, idk why though, I guess it's his eyes. <3

4. I would have been so happy if Gale died, but as silver93 stated, it would be way too annoying to discuss about Gale and Peeta winning by default crap.

5. I would want to see D12 just to see Peeta and the damage the Capitol had caused.

6.Prim! duh! who doesn't want her alive?

7. Haymitch, Peeta or Katniss, ooh and maybe Finnick!

iloveyousam

I would love it if you would want to discuss, for people like thehglover, just ignore them, people on this site are usually kind. :)

thehglover,

*sigh*
last edited Больше года
ooosexooo you wouldn't happen to be thehglover with another username would you?

i can see the light blue thing. it's kind of hard to describe people using colors.
is there anything else we can discuss?
ummmm...... Cerainly not the topics ooosexooo would talk about ! OH NO!!! We ran out of topics to talk about...
last edited Больше года
Больше года THG123 said…
Never! Not when I'm here. Hmm, okay what did you think about Peeta's hijaking? Personally, I though it was brilliant! Not only did it show Peeta's strength, it showed how strong his love for Katniss was, because he ended up fighting it and settling with Katniss, he fell in love with Katniss all over again.
I really don't like the hijaking. Yes, it proved how strong his love is, but it also took away a part of Peeta. He's not the same boy, and that really makes me sad.

Has anyone heard any casting news? I'm getting angry. They're looking at this movie as the next big career maker. If they pick someone famous, there is no way there are in b/c they like the series. I'm going to be really pissed if that kick-ass girl is picked, she doesn't even look like Katniss.