Голодные игры Kaya Scodelario faces attempted murder charges with boyfriend!

mayanskystone posted on Jan 12, 2011 at 06:49PM
link

After intentially speeding up to hit a fellow teenager, Scodelario + boyfriend luckily didn't hit him. But have both been accused of attempted murder!

Kaya is my fav for Katniss
So i really hope this isn't true!
If it is, and this movie is supposed to be a PG13, someone with that background shouldn't be a play a girl that'll be sending messages out to millions of girls (well, maybe)

Голодные игры 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года isabellalala said…
surprise
It looks true to me, I just googled it and there's articles everywhere. Yeah, luckily the boy did not die, but he has now lost his sight. If she had anything to do with this, she deserves the charges, the situation was completely controllable, it was not an accident.
I really don't think she should be playing Katniss, for the reason you just stated.
I'm in genuine shock. Woah.
Больше года Kait123 said…
surprise
OMG!
woaaah, what a change! I thought she was perfect, but tbh, i dont want someone like that playing such an important and influential role as Katniss.
totally changed my opinion on her. gutted, gonna have to find a new fav because I dont think I can think of her as Katniss anymore..
Больше года jenn734 said…
:O
ok. i totally agree. cant be katniss when something like thats going on with her!
Больше года jenn734 said…
just to add
ITS TRUE
it was on msn today - the date of the trial has been set and everythingg :S
Больше года bluecementicing said…
rainy
oh my god she was really great for katniss! why would anyone do something like that?!?!? i feel so bad for the boy and his family. you know, it sounds mean, but it would have been better if he had died in a way cuz then he wouldn't have to live his whole life suffering. but i hope it isn't true cuz i really can't think of a better katniss.
Больше года isabellalala said…
It's legit, the trial is happening soon.
No, he's not better off dead, blind people can lead happy lives too, he'll just never be able to see the beautiful things in the world again, all because of that fool's attempt to scare him. It makes me sick.
Больше года Kait123 said…
isabellalala, you totally said it! That poor boy never stood a chance against a speeding car.