Rumours persist that Дисней intend to film all the old school animated Фильмы as live-action remakes. If a Lion King remake is green lighted, here is how I think they should proceed:
1. Make an adaptation of the musical- with "The Madness of King Scar" intact. That song, along with the "One By One" sequence, gives us a touch еще detail as to why the Pride Lands went to hell during Scar's time as king. The original movie is kind of like "Fuck you, The Pride Lands are falling because Scar is the bad guy!" whereas the MUSICAL establishes the fact that the hyenas are destroying the Pride Lands.
2. Utilise "He Lives In You". I can see Mufasa Пение that.
3. Seeing the animal's faces Переместить is a little bit alienating. It's like watching the Собаки talk in Snow Buddies. Maybe their lines could be like an inner monologue или something. Ты know like the Snake from Conan The Barbarian или Wishbone from Wishbone.
4. DO NOT MAKE THIS CGI OK! THAT WOULD SUCK! IT WOULD BE A SLAP IN THE FACE TO Фаны EVERYWHERE!
5. еще time with Nala; we got that in the musical and it WORKED! In the movie, it's a coincidence that she just so HAPPENED to be in the same jungle as Simba. And it's never really established why she was looking for help... but in the musical she is a еще sympathetic character. Scar was hitting on her in a way that would make HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN LOOK SMOOTH!
That's all I can think of for now. If Ты have any thoughts on a live-action remake of The Lion King, post them in the Комментарии below...