Дневник памяти Медали :)

BrookeYourself posted on Jan 30, 2009 at 06:53PM
There isn't so much connection between the fans on this spot. But im really curiouse about how many there is who have a medal for this spot, for this amazing love story. Doesn't matter which medal you have. If you don't have a medal it's okey to sign up anyway, 'cause i bet you all want one! :)

So please sign up and let's see how many we are! :)
last edited on Jan 30, 2009 at 06:54PM

Дневник памяти 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года BrookeYourself said…
kiss
Lisa - Fanatic & Proud <3 :)
Больше года ClassicalNadia said…
big smile
Sydney = die-hard, and hopefully a fanatic someday!
P.S great idea! :)
Больше года isabelle_905 said…
sunny
In real life - It's my favourite movie... I've seen it around 40 or 50 times... I was completely obsessed with it for the longest time... And I still love it to death!!
On fanpop - regular Joe Schmo...
i'll help so much i can! i rate almost everything on here, love it! :)
and thanks! :))
Больше года twilightbandlol said…
Im a twilight fan. I dont do anything thats not twilight. If you knew me, you would know i am the ultimate fan.I thought nothing was better then twilight, but i was wrong. THen this story about Noah and Allie came and shocked my life. And I just have to admit, The Notebook is the best novel/movie ever. Better then twilight even though i didnt think that was possible. I love the Notebook!!! It rox and it opened my eyes to true love. Thank you Nicholas Sparks. Go Noah and Allie!!! XD
Больше года lucivy111 said…
big smile
Jany - I don't have a medal yet ;) But I'm working on it !!!=)
Больше года tushtush said…
I have a dedicated medal for this spot, though I'm not really sure how!! I swear I only posted up, like, 10 images. Oh well, I'm not complaining.
Bahahahah. :D
smile
i guess people like the stuff you've post and rated it high! ;)
Больше года mcewen_girl said…
Kelsie-Dedicated<3
Больше года beautifulsparks said…
I don't know how to medal myself. Im new here, I joined about...almost two weeks ago. But I am absolutely in love with this movie. It's my favorite.