Офис To Perfect?

Officefan222 posted on May 09, 2008 at 09:56PM
Jim and Pam seem like the perfect couple. But it can't be a perfect realationship. Sonething has to happen in the season finale, whether it's with Jims job or something with Pam. What are your ideas?

Офис 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sprouseter16 said…
yes. agreed.
i think they're gonna have a big fight in the finale, then next season get back together...
Больше года Familygal925 said…
I'm not sure if they'll have them have a fight in the finale, although it would leave us to hang, however, they'll probably do it next season...you know they'll always make up though lol
Больше года wtb2612 said…
I honestly think Jim is gonna propose to Pam, only to be rejected for one reason or another (she's not ready, she wants to go to New York/Philly for GFX)
Больше года Toondog said…
I think Jim and Pa, HAVE to go through or I as an Office fan will feel cheated. She has been through crappy guys before and once she gets what she needs it is totally stupid to have Jim and Pam not go through. They are the Sam and Diane of the 2000's. Simple as that. The golden cople of the new age of TV. If they fall short of that they and the writers of The Office have came up short. SIMPLE AS THAT
Больше года HannaK said…
Perhaps Jim gets mad because Pam want a new job but he missed a great opportunity (the job) because he wanted to stay where Pam was?
Больше года salsashanno said…
i think that there's going to be little disagreements, but everything will pretty much work out alright overall with them. i say this for one reason, this isn't a soap opera! the office has never been one of those shows that goes back and forth constantly creating unnecessary drama, but you can't stop watching because your that addicted. i have faith. ;)
Больше года chel1395 said…
I'm still waiting for them to confront the fact that Jim gave up the job at corporate for Pam. He was a shoo in for the job and had he taken it, he could be the one in NYC right now, putting Dwight on probation and acting like a bigshot. I know Jim doesn't regret this because he's so happy with Pam, but there must be a small part of him that is disappointed that he's still a paper salesman.
last edited Больше года
Больше года jamfan4 said…
/blocks out negative thoughts/
lalalalalalala
Больше года petunia04 said…
it's too, not to.