Офис Women's Appreciation Thoughts?

papa posted on May 04, 2007 at 07:49AM
Ok, I'll be frank, this was easily the worst episode of season 3 and possibly the worst episode of the entire series. Yeah, I disliked it that much.

Which is surprising, since the tandem that wrote the episode also did The Fight (great), The Convention (pretty good) and Michael's Birthday (solid).

What sucked:
- The sexual references were just crude and over-the-top.
- Michael was mostly annoying in this episode (and he's usually my favorite character)
- Yet another Office meeting to have Michael ruminate on a sensitive topic (this part of the formula is getting a little tired)

What was still enjoyable:
- Learning about the Michael-Jan chemistry was pretty amusing. So she's the tiger in the bedroom. Hilarious.
- Shallow Kelly moments were worth a chuckle. Loved it when she charged headlong into the Victoria's Secret.
- Creed mentioning that he's a pretty normal guy (with the exception of using the women's bathroom for "number 2")
- Finding out that Ryan once tried to make a move on Karen (wow!)

Anyway, I'm sure the Office will get its mojo back. Every season has its share of clunkers. Let's hope the remaining episodes are better than this one (though maybe I'm the only one who didn't like it?)
last edited on May 04, 2007 at 02:12PM

Офис 38 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...