Офис Karen???

Halperts_Girl posted on May 19, 2007 at 05:44PM
So...I just went and re-watched the finale and I've got a question for y'all...

Did Jim ditch Karen in New York? The last thing Karen said was to call her when he was done with his interview....but he drove back to Scranton by himself. Did he totally forget about her & leave her there?

Anyone else catch that?

Офис 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Shandiii said…
Yeah. I caught that. I don't know if he actually did it, or not. But obviously Jim got his priorities straight and did the thing that matters most first. So, who cares?
Больше года swashbucklerjak said…
ME! I care! I like Karen and Jim. We'll see what happens, I'm just glad Ryan and Kelly are done.
Больше года brokenbrain said…
Maybe he called her while in the car or something? It would be hilarious if he just ditched her.
Больше года DeborahDuck012 said…
i don't think he would ditch Karen like that...
Больше года discopufu said…
She was having fun with her friends. She deserved to be ditched, if only to get back at her for making Jim get that awful haircut.
Больше года RelientJ said…
It is implied that Jim dumped Karen, all we know is that they are not together anymore b/c Jim isn't the cheating type. All other assumptions are just that... assumptions. I can see a flashback of how he dumped Karen in the first episode of Season 4 like we saw in this episode flashing back to the Beach... but I can see Jim just being so totally nice about it cuz he's so sweet... she deserved to be put in her spot though, cuz she's a homewrecker! the way she made Pam feel soooo bad!!

I'm just glad that JIM ASKED PAM OUT!!!
Больше года wildcats13 said…
YES YES YES! I was really hoping that in the first episode next season they would show a flashback of what happened between Jim and Karen. She was alright and all, but calling Pam a b.i.t.c.h. was a little rude! Bye Karen!
Больше года marissa said…
im not really sure what happened.
personally, i thought he just left her.

but who knows?
that seems to mean for jim.

maybe they'll show us what happened in the premire.
Больше года spanky0202 said…
I just watched it again and I couldn't help but notice Jim's face and his reaction when Karen said "you do know we can't stay in Scranton, right? I mean, you do get it? There's one too many people there." When he looked back at her and said "yeah, I do" - it made me think. That look of resolve on his face alluded to a turning point for him, even if he wasn't consciously aware of it yet.

Or I could just be imagining things. We'll all see when season 4 starts, but that will seem like an ETERNITY of waiting. <sigh>
Больше года Temptasia said…
I don't think that Jim would do that. Maybe they broke up on the car ride home.
Больше года ninrutgib said…
i hope he left her there.
i'm mean:)
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
It would be a funny twist for season four if Jim continued to date Karen while dating Pam. He wouldn't let either find out about it. It could be funny... maybe.
What if Karen died?
last edited Больше года
Больше года immisterkevin said…
I'm guessing...there's probably something that happened in between from the time Jim left the corporate offices to him driving back.
Больше года sandyboard93 said…
i think she was left, called jim while he was driving back and he broke up with he on the phone