Офис was "hot girl" there?

marissa posted on May 20, 2007 at 03:17AM
i didnt notice it, but people have said that they saw "hot girl" (katy, jim's old girlfriend) in the background in new york when jim and karen were there.

anyone else notice this?

Офис 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bwright said…
i think i saw her too! love quadrangle...
last edited Больше года
Больше года nezenic said…
I remember seeing a girl and thinking "wow wouldn't it be weird if that was the girl Jim dumped on the ship?" I didn't really put much thought to it but it must be more than coincidence if you guys thought the same thing.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
awesome! Oh her and Karen should form a 'I-hate-Jim-Halpert' club. Should come into the office next season and have a go at him. Lol.
Больше года bradlybob said…
Maybe she's the wife or GF of a cast/crew member and was just filling in the crowd, if it was her. Maybe Katie and Roy will get together next season and make an appearance.
Больше года tessajanuary said…
I am pretty sure that it wasn't her -- just someone who looks similar
Больше года Temptasia said…
It did look like her but I doubt that they would do that because I think they realize that people would notice it was her. They can't be that tight for extras. I was totally thinking Katy and Roy should get together, but neither of them are really a part of the show anymore and none of them are affiliated with anyone who is on the show. Maybe they could bring Roy in in relationship to Darrell like Darrell tells us they get together or something. Who knows.
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I don't think that was her, just some girl with red hair.
Больше года ninrutgib said…
i was wondering, but wasn't sure because the scene went by so fast.
Больше года sandyboard93 said…
i agree with broken brain..you guys are anylyzing too much
Больше года MRAwareagle3409 said…
I just watched that episode and I didn't see her or anyone that looked like her. When in the episode exactly is she supposed to have been seen?
Больше года bradlybob said…
When Karen and Jim are walking across the street right after Karen says she can't stay in Scranton as J/K step out of scene a woman is seen hailing a cab. She kind of looks like Katie.