Офис Downloads

giantsguy46 posted on May 20, 2007 at 10:52PM
Does anyone know where we can download free episodes of the office?

Офис 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года nezenic said…
Yes
Больше года jflo said…
Care to elaborate?
Больше года kathiria82 said…
You can download free episodes on sidereel.com
last edited Больше года
Больше года jflo said…
I checked out sidereel, but it seems I can only watch episodes there, not download them. Is there a way to actually download them there?
Больше года dunderball said…
google mirc... you can download that program and learn about it and figure out how it works... you need a few other downloads with it but once you know how to use it you can download any tv show hd quality and any movie even if its still in the theater hd quality. its amazing it took me awhile to get all the applications and figure it out but i have every episode hd quality and lots more.
Больше года kathiria82 said…
Why don't you just download them from limewire pro, that's what I do.
Больше года Urkel-gru said…
I would recommend that you do not download episodes without paying for them directly to the owner of the material (which is illegal), but rather watch them (which is still legal).

If you want to have a copy of the episode(s), you can download episodes of The Office from NBC.com and iTunes.

The reasoning behind it is that it is illegal to make unauthorised copies of episodes of The Office or of any show, which are copyrighted materials. Every time you download a song, a movie or an episode that you have not purchased, you are creating an unauthorised copy of that media and breaking international copyright laws, and your ISP has the right to cancel your internet connection (or in some cases, fines can be assessed, etc.). You are equally liable if you upload a copyrighted file (legally or illegally acquired) to a public server.

[If someone has uploaded a file (copyrighted or not) onto a public server ("public website," i.e. Veoh.com), then it has been made public, and the liability against copyright laws rests with the host of the server (i.e. Veoh.com). Hence, it is not illegal to view or listen to uploaded copyrighted media from public servers.]

Try to view an episode of The Office in the same light as if there was a new record released from your friend's little-known band. Would you make copies and distribute them to people on the street, or would you try to sell them as products such that your friend can help to both pay for his studio time and have income?

I'm not the police, but put yourself in the shoes of the artists. Also, on a different level, if we don't have laws and abide by them, we really don't have anything.
Больше года ninrutgib said…
i agree with urkel-gru.