Офис The Office UK

dunderball posted on May 21, 2007 at 12:05AM
I just watched the office uk for the first time and at first i wasn't giving it a chance because i live vicariously through the US version, but the david brent (Ricky Gervais) sang at their training seminar "free love on the free love freeway" and i almost died it was so funny... needless to say i accepted it and it is the second best show ever... after the office US of course. What do all of you think of it?
last edited on May 21, 2007 at 12:06AM

Офис 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года kathiria82 said…
I love The Office UK!! I made a comparison of both shows and posted it on the videos section.
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
It's great, but no comparison to the US version.
Больше года chel1395 said…
I fell in love with original The Office when it first came out and I actually didn't start watching the US version till mid second season because I thought NBC would ruin it. Now, I'm in love with the US version and I actually think it's funnier than the original. The UK version only focused on David, Tim, Dawn and Gareth. The US version has so many fabulous minor characters to add a little more depth (who doesn't love Kevin, Angela, Phyllis, etc??)!!!! I now prefer Michael, Jim, Pam and Dwight to their counterparts :)
last edited Больше года