Офис Фан Vids on season 3 dvd?

marissa posted on May 24, 2007 at 12:44AM
I heard somewhere that some fanvids would make it onto the season 3 dvd. is that true? because that would be pretty cool =)

Офис 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I haven't heard that, but it would be really cool to include them.
Больше года smackdabish said…
I heard that they were intending on it, but a handful of losers were like "COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!" so they're not.
Больше года marissa said…
that sucks :(
i thought that was such a cool idea!
....ugh..."infringement".
Больше года nonames said…
it cant be copyright infringement, fanvids already are copyright infringement. taking NBCs footage and useing it to create fan videos is technically illegal...but the dont do anythign about it....they could easily air the fanvids w/out problem cause its their property to begin with
Больше года 75Claudia said…
Hi all,

I spoke to one of the AA Directors of The Office and he told me that although 'The Office' cast and crew love the fanvids. NBC attorney ruled that since fanvids are a copyright infringement they should not appear on the DVD.

NBC have also started removing some fanvids and episode clips from Youtube :(

On the upside I know for a fact that they are planning a competition for next season which will involve fan participation. The winner will end up on the Season 4 DVD.

:)
Больше года Gstine said…
Why is NBC removing stuff from YouTube? I thought NBC/Universal had a deal with them to allow clips from their shows to be posted on the site.
Больше года ninrutgib said…
they are. it is on the official list of special features for thedvd.
Больше года sandyboard93 said…
Disc 2

* Run Time: 1 Hours and 55 Minutes
* MPAA Rating: Not Rated
* Subtitles: English SDH, Spanish
* Color

* Bonus:Deleted Scenes
* Kevin Cooks Stuff in The Office
* Excerpts From the 2006 NBC Primetime Preview Hosted by "The Office" Cast
* Toby Wraparounds
* Dwight Schrute Music Video
* Joss Whedon Interview