Офис What are going to watch now the Office is over?

snoznoodle posted on Jun 01, 2007 at 10:23AM
I'm just wondering what you're all going to watch now that the big shows like the office, scrubs, lost, desperate housewives and supernatural are all over.

Офис 21 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года marissa said…
reruns.

=]
Больше года smackdabish said…
Hmm well I've been watching Arrested Development on tv-links.co.uk

and reruns. =)
Больше года ilovejimhalpert said…
haha, i have decided to watch last comic standing, i usually don't like reality besides american idol of course, but i have learned to accept this one.
Больше года jimandpam12 said…
yes re-runssss
Больше года kathiria82 said…
Well one of my favorites One Tree Hill is still on and So you think you can dance is back on too.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
Sounds like we're all thinking the same thing.

re-runs. :-)
Больше года harold said…
There's a bunch of shows that only come on in the off-season, like kathiria mentioned: So you think you can dance, Rock Star, America's Got Talent, etc. Most of them have their own spots, too!
last edited Больше года
Больше года danibaby080 said…
most definitely re-runs... no other TV show even comes close to the office
Больше года snoznoodle said…
Yeh especially if you don't like reality tv apparently.
Больше года happygolucky11 said…
lots and lots of reruns!!! =)
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I can't wait till the summer shows come on, like psych, the 4400 and weeds. Until then...thank god for tv shows on dvd.
last edited Больше года
Больше года smackdabish said…
OH
I forgot Psych

yeah, can't wait for that!
Больше года Temptasia said…
I watch reruns everyday. Man, my life must be boring...lol
Больше года petunia04 said…
summer tv sucks...I guess that's supposed to make me get outside more or something right?! I've been watching the lot & so you think you can dance...any word on whether there is going to be a rockstar this summer?! That show is awesome! If not, I'll just have to wait for big brother to start in July...sad summer tv shows...
Больше года spanky0202 said…
I'm happy to see the Closer coming back for the third season on TNT - starts on 6/18.
Больше года Aussie_Koala said…
OMG, smackdabish, I have been watching Arrested Development on tv-lnks.co.uk too but I gave up about a week ago because I couldn't get any of their season three links to work and I am so depressed because I havn't seen like half of season three, any help on how to get them to work?
BTW sorry for the randomness u guys
Больше года PamHalpert454 said…
Re-runs, Rescue Me, and Entourage (I might be a girl but I just love that show, Arie is so cute)
Больше года Smoothie1 said…
Re-runs, and Top Chef on BRAVO. I'll be to busy too watch anything else. Although I really wish they were doing the webisodes this summer like last year. :(
last edited Больше года
Больше года Gstine said…
I usually try to use the summer hiatus as a way get out and enjoy the world that I don't get to see in the winter. Emphasis on "try".
Больше года TobyRocks said…
im going into hibernation....
Больше года ninrutgib said…
rereuns and monk...