Офис Dwight's Phone Number

Aussie_Koala posted on Jun 04, 2007 at 10:26PM
Has anyone besides myself ever tried calling the phone number on the pervert posters from Women's Appreciation(its the same as the number on his business card)? It is AWESOME!! But is there anyway to push 1 or 2 and get an answer?

By the way, if you would like to try for yourself the number is 1-800-984-3672.
last edited on Jun 04, 2007 at 10:40PM

Офис 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I called when the episode first aired. So hilarious! I've tried pushing both 1 and 2, nothing happens.
Больше года ninrutgib said…
oh my god thats awesome!!!!!!!!

io have always seen in tv and movies like, real phone numbers, not 555 ones, and try calling them to see if they have anything like this and they don't and so now i'm like...yay!!!!!

omg you don't know how excited i am!
Больше года marissa said…
that was too funny.

my sister called it first and told me t call.

it was amazing, i laughed so hard.

yay dwight =]
Больше года nezenic said…
LOL, that is so awesome. I'm gonna put that in my contacts so I can call it again lol. I never even put any thought to it, so thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Another funny happening that made me laugh pretty hard was a website, probably made by a fan. But here it is if you haven't been there already:

link

Kind of pointless but a great idea.
Больше года Gstine said…
Yes, I made the mistake of calling the number while drinking a glass of water. I actually laughed so hard I had water coming out of my nose. It was pathetic-ville.
Больше года mandanoel said…
i saw a post about it the day after the episode. i called it from work and couldnt stop laughing. i had to recall it to get the full effect :o)

just shows the effort this show goes to with the extras without even advertising it!