Офис Season 5 Lately....

someguynamedjer posted on Nov 10, 2008 at 04:19AM
So, Customer Survey, and Employee Transfer have been much closer to the original funny formula of Season 2 and some of 3 (Ben Franklin, Beach Games)…
But the first few episodes seemed to be lacking something…whether it was too much emphasis on Michael’s character, or not enough interaction between the other members of the office.
So, sound off here. What sort of things would you like to see in the coming episodes for the rest of the season? I would like more of the following

Jim-Dwight pranks (good classic ones like the vending machine or the dressing up as Dwight)

Better cold openers. It seems the ones lately haven’t been as funny

Pam back in the office. Wasn’t it only a three month course?

Much much more interaction between Ryan and Michael. It seems that there is a gold mine of jokes and hilarity there that nobody is exploring

Any way, what would you want?

Офис 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года sheen24 said…
Yeah, I was wondering about the three month course. Because it's been three months now hasn't it? So yeah, I would like to see Pam back in the office. I totally miss interactions between Michael and her.
And yeah, also more Jim/Dwight pranks. I mean those just make good episodes.
And more interactions between the accountants. Those have been so funny in the past.
So yeah that's my wish list. Does anyone know how many episodes there's planned to be this season?
Больше года someguynamedjer said…
I believe that NBC ordered 28 episodes, but an hour long episode counts two...
Больше года sheen24 said…
Cool, thanks.
Больше года DunerMifflin101 said…
yeah we need pam back to get the office back to its usualness! ;)
and more Jim/Dwight pranks!
we also need Dwight and Angela back together they crack me up! :D
Больше года iar said…
I like that this season they don't go out too much of the office...I like things inside!